All Comments on 'Halloween Wedding'

by JJ_Kennedy_Smith

Sort by:
  • 29 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
*WOW*

Great story... it has deep characters, suspense, character development and the sex just fits in the story. Please give us more of your work, take your time to get the story right!

GemStar5kGemStar5kover 10 years ago
Halloween??

Not really sure how this fits in with Halloween other then the Wedding but good read for a friendship turned romance.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago

I'm sorry, but I was bored half way down the first page.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
5 stars

I'm giving 5 stars just for writing it and sharing. You will never please everyone. Keep writing.

Flo_jo

Yet_Another_UserYet_Another_Userover 10 years ago
Nicely Done!

I enjoyed the way that you used the Halloween Wedding celebration to set the stage and give us a change to know the characters and watch them "dance the dance" together as they moved from best friends to lovers.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago

Wow, this maybe the best story I've ever read here! Thanks

It's a rare gift when you find love with your best friend. I've been lucky in that way myself so it really hit home for me.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Bored?

Not a chance! Great story!

I like your writing style!

Keep them coming.

5*

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
U deserve the win!!!

I am assuming this is for the contest and u deserve the win! Yes I'm that confident that this story is a winner. So hot,sexy,and romantic! Haven't read a story this good in a long time. Thank for giving us this treat for Halloween.

pope32767pope32767over 10 years ago
I got married on Halloween...

People weren't in costume (except us, we were wearing matching green and gold raw-silk outfits), and there was no alcohol (I don't drink and I find drunken parties boring). It was a small affair, only about 35 people, and as far as I know nobody hooked up there.

But my wife and I were friends first, and then lovers for five years, before getting married. It's 29 years later now: still together, still in love, still friends.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
great story!!

Personally I love it when I find a story (one offs are good, yay!!) that makes me feel happy! This certainly did that. I loved Juniper and Donovan. Their relationship had me hooked the whole way. I would be happy to read more about them, and/or other stories you want to tell!!.

Privates1stClassPrivates1stClassover 10 years ago
When friends become lovers

It's a beautiful thing when the relationship changes. I think you've captured it well. Why didn't they recognize their feelings earlier? It doesn't matter--they've found each other now.

Good story.

Hubbys_PrincessHubbys_Princessover 10 years ago
liked it, good on its own

But feels like the start of a series to me, left me wanting more of these too and their friends. I want to see how the relationship fairs, some trials maybe a ex gone psycho, and the eventual wedding. BasicallyI just want more! 5*s

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
loved it

Very good story. I loved the characters and the streamy parts were just right. I hopebtoi see more of Donovan and Juniper.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
pro

very well written. you have all the tools to write novels. very colorful descriptions. grabbed our attention from the very beginning. left us wanting more just like he left her.

RomanceLivesRomanceLivesover 10 years ago
Congrats!

Will they or won't they... This is a classic theme in literature, and it is nicely done here. Kudos for the good pacing, plotting, and background character development.

This being Literotica of course there is the expectation that they will eventually end up in bed. Even so, there was a good sense of tension here. I truly didn't know what was going to happen, or whether the choice would mess up their relationship. As the situation got to a climax I wasn't even sure what I wanted to happen.

Nicely done, and deserving of the award.

LesseloovesPeterLesseloovesPeterover 10 years ago

Beautiful story erotically told. Nicely done.

Nemo18Nemo18over 10 years ago

I hope we get to see them again. Or perhaps others from their grouo

countrygirlflacountrygirlflaover 10 years ago
Great,,,

What a unique story..i really enjoyed it,maybe another chapter???would love to read more about this couple,,,keep up the good work...

malloystermalloysterover 10 years ago
Five Stars!

Good job.

patientleepatientleeabout 10 years ago
I read this a long time ago

But I guess I didn't comment. This is a great story of friendship blossoming into romance. I really enjoyed it. You deserved the win!

rightbankrightbankover 9 years ago
what a wonderful story

friends first, becoming lovers who cherish each other, powerful.

thank you

rightbankrightbankabout 8 years ago
even better

the second time

xiluaxiluaover 7 years ago
second time

Still a beautiful story of best friends finally acknowledging their love for each other. I only wish the story would have gone to the wedding conclusion. Nonetheless, a 5*****.

TheOldRomanticTheOldRomanticover 7 years ago
A nice romance between two old friends

Sometimes, friends take a long time to recognize their mutual feelings, mainly for fear of losing their friendship, but whoever does not risk does not win.

I thank the author for reminding me of Donovan's songs, I had forgotten the song Jennifer Juniper, but yesterday I was remembering Mellow Yellow, one of the songs I had on my first cassette player there in 1970, this story brought me many memories of when I was a teenager.

Thanks for sharing your work with us, it's a pity you did not posting more of your stories here.

5 * for you.

I apologize for my English (yet), is not my native language.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
WOW! 5 stars

This was a well written story up there with the best. What does hurt this story is the feeling that it's not finished. Another chapter or at least an epilog makes the 4.75 into 4.85+. This author is a rare one that can write a sex scene worth reading. 99% of sex scenes are ALL the same, BORING! Damn Author please write again, your soo good.

KarensClit1990KarensClit1990almost 6 years ago
Hot & sexy love making

Loved the banter between them.

The sex was written well, I could visualize all of it=yummy!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

i liked it!...

AnonymousAnonymous23 days ago

Too slow

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous