Halloween Weekend 2023 Pt. 02

Story Info
Gina gets ready for the Halloween party.
894 words
4.3
6.9k
6
0

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 12/21/2023
Created 11/15/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Part 2

When I got home I was exhausted but I realized that Susan's car was parked in front of my house. When I went in she was sitting on the couch in the living room, naked except for her garter belt, stockings, and heels, spread open masturbating. She looked at me and said "About time you got home slut, now strip and assume the position under the seat!" Of course I did as I was told. She came over and shoved a large dildo in my ass and sat on the seat. This seat was more of a toilet bowl seat on a heavy duty frame. Perfect for worshipping both her ass and pussy. Once she sat down I could see she had a butt plug in her. As I started to lick she told me to stop and open wide. She then pulled out the plug and farted, causing a massive amount of cum to fly out of her ass! It came in gobs, chunks, and pure slime right into my mouth that I didn't dare close. It covered my face as well. I swallowed as best I could. While I love to eat cum this was a lot for me.

After the initial load she told me to eat her ass. As my tongue wormed its way into her ass she continuously rub herself. Cum was dripping down, slowly and now the taste was delicious. Then she came, again erupting, spewing whatever cum left in her into my mouth, on my face, and in my hair. She was also squirting into my mouth and on my face. I did my best to lick it all up. Finally she finished and directed me to the shower. All I had on was my cage and I washed up. I was happy the cum came out of my wig. When I finished and dried off she was again sitting in the living room, legs spread and again masturbating. I knelt between her massive thighs and again started to eat her as she told me of her evening.

Seems she had been invited to an anal gangbang! Problem was she had no one for cleanup duty so she decided to get filled and use a butt plug to hold it in! She told me she was frustrated because typically while being ass fucked she would either use a vibrator or have someone eat her. Seems this party had no one to do so and she had not brought her vibrator. She said she enjoyed it very much because of the various size cocks fucking her ass. She told me that while she is physically large her anal cavity is small as she doesn't get it fucked too often, preferring being orally pleased. But she wound being the only female for 9 guys. She now rolled over and had me tongue her ass, telling me it was sore. I could see how puffy it was and forced my tongue deep, fucking her ass. As I did so she rubbed herself till she came again, this time only squirting again that I licked up.

We went to bed as she told me that she was excited about the party we were going to on the next night! She didn't go into detail but explained that I would be dressed special for it. Exhausted I fell quickly asleep. The next morning I awoke to her huge body completely naked, sitting on my face, almost smothering me. I started to eat her, licking and sucking her clit as she ground herself into my face till she came, again drowning me in her juices. Then she rolled over and started to tell me what the party would entail. I would be going as a hooker. I would explain I was the original $2.00 whore! The party would start early, around 7PM but go to at least midnight. Also she now showed me the sign I would sit next to until I was "hired". The charges were as follows: 1. Handjob, $1.00. 2. Blowjob, $2.00. 3. Anal, $3.00. 4. Eat pussy for free. 5. Receive golden shower $4.00. 6. Spanking $5.00. 7. Spit Roast, Free!

She told me to feast till around 3pm when she would dress me for the party. I fell back asleep and was excited. At the time she had me shower, douche, and start putting on what she had laid out. It started with a different chastity cage. This one was all metal and had a battery attached. I found out it worked by bluetooth and would shock my limp dick and balls...then came a pair of red, crotchless panties with a tuck pocket for my caged cock. A front clasp bra with nipple cut outs. A pair of black pantyhose. I saw she had a pair of 5 inch CFM heels but until I was dressed they stayed off. Next she did my hair, taking her time to make sure it was perfect. While letting it set in a net she had me put on a red sweater dress, very short to the point my asscheeks stuck out when I walked. She finish my hair, I put on my shoes and it was time to go to the party, but one last thing...a butt plug, well lubed in me...and we were off...

Part 3 to follow