Halloween with a Murderous Unicorn

Story Info
Halloween party with a goof of a girlfriend.
4.5k words
3.33
4.4k
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Did she thought she was really fucking funny? Turning up in that ridiculous outfit.

Javier was already cackling and elbowing DJ in the side.

"It's hilarious. You sure got a keeper, eh, Deez?"

Dj rolled his eyes, thick shoulders hunching more and biceps bulging from his arms crossed. His ghostface mask sat on the side of his head so he could literally drink his way out of this.

"Gotta admit, I still would."

"Yeah? Feel free," Dj sneered, trying so hard not to watch her but it was hard not to.

She was busting out moves on the dance floor and because of the air filled suit, the moves were impossible to actually see them.

No matter where he looked, he could see the air filled horn bobbing around above the heads of others in the crowd of people at the club, the laser lights illuminating to the music as she danced with no care in the world amongst a group of people.

She said you was coming as a murderous unicorn, which was ridiculous enough, but what she was wearing was anything but fucking murderous, maybe to Dj's ego and pride.

The mane was rainbow, the white blow up body suit she had on was filled with air and a pair of heels. Fucking designer, red bottom strappy heels, in that costume.

"Yo. Dee, ain't that your girl?"

"No," Dj denied it many times this evening, even though those asking knew otherwise.

Javier cackled again, elbowing Tom who joined the conversation as he watched her moving on the dance floor having far too much fun for her own good. The air filled suit making her move in a way that was fucking hilarious to everyone.

Dj knew why she was doing this. They had gotten into an argument that morning and he'd made a snide remark about something he didn't even remember, quite frankly. Either way she'd fallen out and had been giving him the cold shoulder all day. Even meeting him there instead of going with him.

Now though he was glad for the distance, soon as he saw her he, couldn't help but think, thank fuck he walked into this club alone. He just had to bear witness to her flirting with the bouncers as they bantered with her about her outfit.

He wore a black tight muscle shirt, with black jeans, a holster on his chest with two big hunting knives either side and a ghost mask.

He looked like a threat, like something suitable for Halloween. She just looked like a girl living her princess dream prancing around. It was her whole idea coming to this thing in the first place and the only reason he was going was because he lost a bet with her, his damn gambling habit presenting her karma for him finding any opportunity to bet irresistible.

"Eh, she sure is going all out with those dance moves," Javier couldn't help himself, his eyes were twinkling with amusement, he couldn't stop watching her.

"I'm surprised you came, D. Not usually your kind of thing," Tom at least was less bothersome on the topic.

"Oh look she's on her way over!"

It was embarrassing watching her waddle through the crowd, beaming a smile that was only making his jaw clench and when she eyed him, giving him a flirty look of acknowledgement before changing her pace to a flirty strut.

Dj nearly walked away.

"Hey handsome. You wanna feed the pony?"

Javier lost it, bellowing a laugh at her over the top flirtation and even Tom started to laugh.

"Cause you make me so hooooorny D."

Her hands lifted to flick the bobbling horn on her head and Dj grabbed his mask, pulling it back over his face before storming off to the bar again.

Leaving Javier to strut up to her and smack a hand on her shoulder in some kind of praise, perhaps DJ should just let them both date each other.

Perfectly suited for each other and the man did have a thing for her. The sulking for two weeks after Dj first claimed her as his girl was enough of a clue. Let alone the remarks Javier made towards her, his eyeballing and offering to date her instead of him.

But she always refused.

And he was kinda glad, as odd as it could be at times she did bring some fun into Dj's life, a perfectly grown woman when needed but that side of her that had zero ability to be embarrassed was troublesome, but at times entertaining. He could banter with her in a way he couldn't with women usually and she only dished it back.

But the sex. Fuuuuuck the sex. She was insatiable and she'd even made his eyes almost cross a few times. How she sucked his cock was otherworldly and lucky for him she couldn't get enough of doing it.

Dj took a seat at the bar, ordering a strong whiskey to try to give him some hope of getting through the night with some sanity left.

How long he sat there he didn't know, but being alone only gave the opportunity for girls to come up to him.

So she wanted to play huh? He could play, too, perhaps make her regret trying to show him up like that.

He entertained it, a girl in an angel costume came up.Her tits were held by some flimsy looking material that Dj could so easily rip from her, some skimpy white skirt that was hiding nothing, white stockings on show and pretty curled blonde hair.

She wasn't exactly horrifying, but this was what girls went for this time of year, not like he was complaining -he was a guy after all.

She twirled her finger around a strand of hair, battering her eyelashes at him.

"You're like, the hottest guy I've ever seen."

"Oh yeah?" he smirked, turning in his seat to face her, giving her the once over, "--how so?"

He played it clever, soaking up the praise instead of giving it just because if she was looking she'd be none the wiser. As much of a womanizer as he used to be, Dj was loyal when treated well, and treated well by her he certainly was.

The blonde reached out to trace a finger down his muscles, dragging an acrylic nail down the line between his biceps.

"You're huge."

"So I've been told,"

"Anything else big about you?" she batted her eyelashes at him.

Dj chuckled, tilting his head to her when she bravely gripped his arm and squeezed the bicep, just as he was about to say that's enough, a riding crop slammed down between them, hitting the bar with enough force, everyone sat there spun around.

"Hey, angel face, he flexed his muscles for you, hmm? He's such a show off, thought I trained him better than that."

Dj knew that tone, the kind that made him lay back let her ride him until she was spent, the kind that kinda made him melt a little inside for her - not like she'd ever, in a million fucking years, know that.

Eyes turned to meet her, expecting to see her in that ridiculous blow up unicorn suit, instead it was gone and suddenly he was wondering where the hell it was so he could put it back on her, to stop the amount of looks she was getting.

Stood there with the lights dancing around her in leather chaps with studs, a leather bra with a body harness, a pink ball gag dangling down her neck resting between her collar bones and bright red lipstick, hair into a clean, high ponytail with a crop in hand.

And he knew his dick was gonna be under those red bottomed heels this evening.

She had a black, glittery horn on her head that had red glitter spilling down that imitated blood, along with makeup running down her forehead, also in red glitter.

This was her damn take on a murderous unicorn?

The blonde went to open her mouth, but she beat her to it, pressing the crop under her chin and closing it for her.

"Shh, this guy-," she stepped forward and he reached out for her, standing behind her as he pulled her in, a large hand made its way around her neck, "-he doesn't fuck angels, he's too corrupt for that."

The smirk that spread over his face was nasty, tilting her head back into his chest and pressing his lips to hers, going straight for her bottom lip with his teeth and pulling.

He felt her moan against his tongue as it swiped at her bottom lip between his teeth.

"Playin' a dangerous game, comin' out like this doll."

"Yeah?"

He hummed whilst kissing her upside down again.

"Yeah, s'get outta here-."

"Or-," she turned around in his arms, leaned up to him and brushed her lips against his, "-we can use the private room back there for the VIPs."

He raised an eyebrow at her. She only grinned at him and grabbed his hand to lead the way through the groups of people until they reached a golden door. The bouncer there nodded and Dj raised an eyebrow.

Since when did she knew people on a level that acknowledged through nodding?

Her back hit the door the moment it shut and he was on her within seconds. Hand grabbing her neck and squeezed it in the way he knew made her cunt clench. He choked her lightly whilst tilting her head up to him, feeling the little moan vibrate against his palm.

"What you got goin' on in that head of yours sweetheart? I ain't stupid."

She shrugged. "Nothing really, but I am wondering if you wanna make a lil bet again."

He raised an eyebrow, leaning back slightly to look around the room, it wasn't huge, the seats were black trimmed with golden seams.

"Keep talkin'."

"I'm thinking, you let me take control and if you lose it I win."

He snorted. "You won't even get my cock in that tight lil cunt without my help doll. You think you're gonna manage with me just sitting back?"

"If I need your help, then I lose."

He released her and stepped back until he let himself slump back onto the booth, spreading his legs and his arms across the top of the booth, one hand reached down to unbuckle his belt and undo the button to his jeans, pulling the zipper down.

His skin tight top ride up showing the lines of his V that lead to a cock too big for most girls to handle.

"C'mon then sweetheart, it's all yours."

He was snide, cocky with how he was sat spread out and she smirked while stepping forward, pressing the crop under his chin and tilting it up to her. His eyes glazed with sly intention, his smirk only aiding it.

"You're not allowed to touch me, clear?"

He rolled his eyes and shrugged.

"Whatever you say, boss. You'll be begging' for me, too, long before I need to."

His eyes widened when she actually smacked the crop across his face, anger filtered through him briefly, at her having the balls to even think she'd get away with it, but when he looked back up at her, eyes half hooded with some kind of pissed off look he only felt his cock throb. The leather she wore was glistening in the low lights, hugging every curve and pushing her tits perfectly up.

"Less snark, babe. It's boring me."

Holy shit. Fuck she was still surprising him. After years of being into this relationship, how the hell did she hid this from him?

She had attitude, that was never a secret and fucking it out of her was borderline impossible, but it didn't mean keeping her fucked stupid didn't work, until the next time and she got bratty again.

He glared at her, hands balling into fists and his jaw clenched, the red forming on his cheek as he held eyes with her.

"Don't push it."

"I plan to. Or do you feel yourself losing patience already? Might be an easy win for me after all."

You litt-

He groaned, his stomach tensed as the ball of her foot pressed into his semi hard dick, only encouraging it to harden under it, he rolled his hips and tilted his head back, keeping his eyes on her as she watched his reaction.

"Been thinking about sucking you off all night. My mouth is watering over it, D."

"As I said doll, it's all yours."

She hummed and stepped forward, pulling his jeans down just enough to free his dick as it slapped against his stomach, pre already drooling from the tip.

"You're drooling already, babe," she smirked.

He watched as she lowered herself between his legs, bending forward to run her tongue and collecting the pre on her tongue. She teasingly runs it around the head of his dick, not touching it directly, only grazing the tip with the underside of her tongue. Her eyes never left his as she placed her hands on top of his thighs.

"That's it-," he sucked air in, his muscles tensed under her tongue as he watched her, eyes focused on her tongue glistening with drool and pre.

She pressed a kiss to the underside of the head, peppering them down the length of him before she pushed her tongue to the base and ran up to the tip again. Then she let a glob of spit out on top of the head. His cock flexed against his stomach, smearing the spit along his skin as it rested heavy on his stomach.

His eyes rolled back when she finally wrapped her lips around him. Hollowing her cheeks and sucking before bobbing her head and with her hand twisting, and only keeping to the top of his dick and moving her tongue around the head.

His hips bucked, fingers digged into the booths padding to stop himself reaching out, cause all he wanted was to grip her head and fuck her face. See how watery her eyes got, watched the drool spilling down her chin, see how well her throat bulged out from his dick, pressing his hand against her throat to feel himself fucking her.

But he was a man of strong will, even if his toes were curling in his shoes as she worked his cock, the squelching of her mouth as spit started to dribble down his dick.

She kept going in the same pattern, twisted her hand when it separated from her mouth, bobbing and sucking him in, her tongue swirled around his head giving him constant friction.

"Gonna suck the cum outta me? Fuck -hah- shit doll. That your fucking plan?"

He felt her laugh. She pulled away with a pop and drool ran down her chin, red lipstick smeared over her lips and his dick.

Her eyes were all glassy and she was panting lightly, looked at him with bedroom eyes and his heart thumped against his rib cage. He knew he loved her, way too fucking much for his own sanity and it pissed him off that she got under his skin in a way he couldn't get enough of.

But how she looked right now? Between his thick thighs, running her tongue up and down his big cock that looked so huge in her tiny hands, staring at him with eyes like that, willingly making a mess of herself?

Fuck. It took everything in him to not reach out and kiss her stupid, to bury his cock into her and let her cum over and over.

She didn't replied, instead she stood and placed her feet on the booth seat on either side of him, then lifted her right leg to place it beside his head, hovering her cunt over him as she ran two fingers over her clothed pussy.

"No. That's not my plan."

He groaned when she pushed the material aside, letting him see her glistening cunt as it drooled with slick. He was half expecting her to let him touch her at this point.

His cock flexed against his stomach as his own pre still leaked onto his stomach. Watching as one hand spread herself open for him, the other rolling her clit around.

It was cruel how she moaned above him. It was mean, as she pushed two fingers into her tight hole and letting him watch her spread herself open for him.

"You're clenching around those fingers. They ain't deep enough are they sweetheart? Trying to act like a little whore but you can't fuck yourself like that. Y'need me. So why don't you just give in?"

He reached for his cock, wrapped a fist around himself slowly stroking.

"Sit on my face. Get that other leg up and put that pussy where it belongs hmm? I'll get you cummin' exactly how you like."

Pulling her fingers out, covered in slick, she toyed with her clit again, hips rolling as she lowered herself down to his face.

"S'it baby. Pussy needs my mouth hmm? I know what she needs-."

"M'gonna cum-," he hid his sneer as he watched her pick up her pace, rolling her clit around with her slick covered fingers and he could see her little hole clenching, fluttering as she came.

His nice attitude left him, hissing an insult under his breath as she came over his face. He thought he had her almost caving in first.

"Open your mouth. I'll let you catch it."

Eyes focused on the clear slick starting to drool from her fluttering hole, a link forming and he held his tongue out, letting the sweetness of her coat it.

"You're so fucking hot, honestly."

He hummed at her praise and taste of her. Her foot retreated from beside his head, falling to her knees either side of him. Eyes all glassy and pretty, pink dusting across her cheeks.

Her hand reached down to grab his dick from his own hands, wrapped a hand around him and rubbed his head against her hole.

"You're brave but you ain't doin' that without me. No fucking chance."

She hummed and let her weight drop onto him. The stretch was already too much as his thick head pushed through the tight ring of muscle. both moaned at the feeling of it. Her warmth started to swallow him in.

He chuckled airily when he saw her panting, struggling to take all of him.

"What's wrong brat? Thought you had this. Looks like you're struggling."

She glared at him, reached up and placed the ghost face mask back on his face.

"Shut up you asshole."

His patience was on thin ice, the need to thrust up into her and bury himself to the hilt, to bully the rest of his fat cock into her, got him to tense up. As much as he tried to ignore the need to grip her hips and slam into her, to fuck her until she sees stars and begged him to stop was overwhelming.

However when she slammed herself down onto him, his head tilted back.

"Ah fuck. You little brat," he voiced breathless.

Her hands gripped his shoulders and she spread her knees further apart, already feeling so full. She looked up only to see him tilting his head back. His breathing picked up and his hips stuttered under her, fighting the instinct to move.

She couldn't see his face, covered by the ghost face mask and it only made it hotter. Her hands gripped the material either side of it and forced him to look at her.

When she started to bounce, her walls tightened around him, still trying to adjust. His eyes rolled back under the mask only opening again to see her above him already looking fucked out.

"Shit, sweetheart. Y-you're. Fuck me. Shit. Y'fucking yourself dumb on this fat dick?"

She nodded dumbly at him, as she sank herself down on him again.

"Harder! If you're gonna fuck this dick do it harder! I wanna see you strugglin' on it."

His hands were flexing on the seat, he started to fidget under her as she kept a pace that was nowhere close to getting them to cum. He wasn't an idiot.

He knew she was doing it to break him first and when the thought crept into his head, about giving in, he couldn't ignore it.

She felt wet, she sounded soaked and he could feel her slick drooling down past his balls. Fucking him with this mask on like he was some toy for her was in-fucking-credible.

To top it all off, she had the balls to smack him with that crop, to boss him around which no one has ever done, and they were in public.

He wanted her mouth. Fuck he wanted her tongue down his throat as she whimpered into him.

He was never one who bothered about consequences, never one to care about repercussions.

"You never told me. Hah. Y-you never said what the loser has to do," he panted out. brows furrowed in concentration.

"Maid outfit-," she painted out, "-fucking you in this mask is so hot. Fuck. Your dick is made f'me."

"Maid outfit? Loser wears one?"

She nodded dumbly and he chuckled. That's it?

"That's it? Fuck this."

He reached up, tore the mask off and it fell carelessly onto the seat. His large hands reached down to grab her ass painfully hard.

"You ain't walkin' outta here, pretty girl, I ain't carrying you either."

Her eyes widened as he almost pulled out completely, leaving only his tip, just stretching her out as a wild smirk crept across his face.

"You little brat. I'm gonna watch you struggle then. I'm gonna fuck you even harder when we get home."

He saw her face fall, the regret, perhaps dancing across her eyes, and he soaked it up, knowing it would fade by tomorrow. Knowing she'd be her cocky self all over again.

12