Halloween with a Murderous Unicorn

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

And he couldn't wait.

His pace was brutal, hips slapping into her with such force, her skin was starting to sting, the leather of her seat screeched with each movement.

"Kiss, now!"

His demand was through panting, his breathing heavy as he worked his body to bully his cock inside of her. She gave him what he wanted as her whimpers and moans vibrated against his tongue. He swallowed each noise. His hands bruised her ass cheeks as he held onto them for life.

Then she made a noise he'd never heard. A sob mixed with a moan.

"Atta girl. Keep making that noise."

Her arms wrapped around his neck, burying her face into it as her body stuttered and he knew he hit the place he was looking for.

"There it is. Gonna cum for me you little slut? Can feel you squeezing me. You're so tight."

He moaned into her ear, teeth biting at it as he coaxed her into coming.

"M'cumming. Holy shit. D-Dj slow down! Fuck m'gonna cum!"

"Do it then. I want you sucking the cum outta me. Gonna have it drooling down your legs when we get outta here. The whole clubs gonna see, what a fucking little slut you are."

The moan she let out was painful, frustrated as she danced on the edge of cumming. That coil was so tight in her stomach, it felt like it was gonna snap but it wasn't happening.

"Fuck!"

She growled out in frustration, shifting herself against him and he chuckled.

"Pussy's as stubborn as you huh?"

He wrapped an arm around her, turning her so her back landed on the seat and his other hand grabbed the mask he flung off, pulled it back over his head as he towered over her.

"Look at you, tiny, pathetic little thing. Look so dumb all cock drunk," he rotated his cock inside her, hips moving in a circle as he looked down.

Her hands reached up to grip his biceps, he looked huge, made her feel like nothing was under him. The low light of the room was almost blocked out by his shoulders.

He started to rut into her, pressing a thumb to her clit and rolling rough circles around it. A strangled noise left her as her hips bucked. Tears welled in her eyes as her body shook under him.

"It's too much. It's too much."

"Yeah? Deal with it! I'm gonna cum soon and I don't give a shit if you don't!"

The panic on her face was enough to make him smirk under the mask, rolling his thumb around her clit harshly knowing it would be too much to actually make her cum.

"I want to," her head rolled back and tears finally fell from her eyes in frustration.

Fucked beyond the point of cumming for him as she felt that knot slipping away, left with raw, frustrating overstimulation from his rough handling.

"Then cum like a slut. You know how to do it."

He moved his thumb, slowing his pace to harder thrusts that made her body jolt, tits bounced with each delayed, wet plap, plap, plap of his dick bullying into her.

When her eyes glazed over, her body relaxed under him. He knew he had her where he wanted. He dropped down to his elbows, leaned down to her ear as his hips worked to keep them both going.

"Baby-," he cooed, voice slightly muffled under the mask, "-you feel good. Pussy made f'me yeah?"

He felt her nodding dumbly.

"And dicks made for ya, sweetheart, she's sucking me in so well."

He knew he was contradicting himself making a fucking idiot out of his previous taunting that he'd cum without her, but seeing her actually frustrated, tears spilling down and her struggle made the little empathy he had in life, flicker up.

He kept his strokes short, but hard. His pelvis rubbed against her clit and his cock rubbed that spot inside her until she cried out, suddenly cumming around him violently. Clinging onto him for dear life and sobbing after, pushing his mask off again so she could look at him.

"Damn girl, you're-," he groaned, absolutely ruined from his rough treatment, her lipstick smeared, eyeliner smudged from the tears.

Her walls fluttered around him, had him cumming too, curling himself over her until he folded her up, burying himself balls deep as he emptied himself into her. Stuttering, airy curses left him as he convulsed against her, hips jolting as her walls clenched around him.

She was slacking under him and his energy was also completely spent. He almost fell into her, burying his face into her neck as her panting filled the room.

Bodies aching as they pulled apart. He sat back on the booth and leaned his head back, chest still heaving to bring as much air into his lungs as he could.

He took a side glance at her, looking at her pretty face before moving his eyes down to her swollen hole leaking cum from it.

12