Halloween with Mom Pt. 02

Story Info
Mom wants more.
3.8k words
4.72
123.6k
221

Part 2 of the 10 part series

Updated 10/26/2023
Created 01/20/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Please read part 1 for full enjoyment.

Thanks for being part of my writing journey.

*

Victoria enjoyed her post-orgasmic bliss as her arms and legs remained wrapped around her son. She had been waiting for this feeling, for months, and now she was on cloud nine. While there was a small part of her mind that was still feeling guilty, the rest of her just felt complete bliss. Holding the love of her life, in the most intimate way possible, she wished she could just extend this moment for eternity. As the orgasmic fog cleared in her mind, she became aware of the weight of her son on her body. As she slowly uncoiled her legs from his lower back, she felt his cum dripping out of her pussy making its way to the carpet. She felt the weight of her son shifting as he positioned himself on his palms and knees as cold air now separated their lovers embrace. Looking down, she saw the semi hard cock that made her cum twice in the last hour, pulling away from her, leaving her empty once again with just a string of cum connecting their genitals.

"Wow!" Luke exclaimed, taking deep breaths, looking down at their pubic regions, as cum slowly spilled out of her puffed vagina. "I'm sorry I didn't give you a heads up. I got too excited at the end there," he said pointing towards the dripping evidence of their frenzied fucking.

"That's alright," Victoria replied, still concealed in her Catwoman face-mask, "I can take care of that." She noticed that she hadn't completely removed the upper half of her suit. As reality slowly returned to her, she knew she had a plan to follow. Her son couldn't find out about this. He was still recollecting himself, a few feet from her. She wanted to take a few more moments to admire the sweat covered image of her naked son, kneeling two feet away from her, with his palms on his thighs, taking audible deep breaths. But she forced herself to collect the remaining part of her costume and made her way to the attached bathroom. She stopped at the door, taking one final look at her son, and seductively remarked, "make yourself comfortable. I'll be out in a minute."

Luke gathered himself and stood in the middle of the room. The cold air from the open window sent a chill through his naked body. He couldn't believe he had sex with a woman he had just met. Despite not knowing who the woman even was, he had one of the most amazing experiences of his life with her. He could still smell a hint of her lavender perfume on his body. As he sat on the sofa eagerly waiting for the mystery Catwoman to return, he was reminded of his last minute moan, as he unloaded his potent sperm into her. The thought of his mom while he was in the intense throes of passion sent conflicting feelings through his body. He felt ashamed that he was blemishing his relationship with his mother as he imagined her in the Catwoman costume as he repeatedly thrust into her, driving him to cum like he had never before. He couldn't help himself as the thoughts pumped his cock into a full erection ready for round two with the salacious Catwoman. Unable to wait any longer, he moved to the bathroom, his cock leading the way. When he opened the door, it was empty.

With the door closed, Victoria quickly used a few paper towels to clean herself. Her leaking vagina had stopped but her inner thighs were still slick with her juices. With the pants back on, Victoria exited the bathroom into the adjacent room and exited into the hallway. She knew she had to stall her son as she still had to go downstairs and change into her Wonder Woman costume. Fortunately, no one stopped her on her way to the downstairs bathroom. Once inside, she stripped off her Catwoman costume. She could see her naked body in the full-length mirror. Sweat still covered most of her body, her body reeking of her son's cologne, mixed with her own perfume. She felt the soreness in her thighs as the adrenaline started to wear off. She felt her knees buckle as the full realization of what she had just done enveloped her mind. She collapsed on the toilet seat and had a small chuckle. Weeks of careful planning and she had finally done it. She had just fucked her son and it felt better than what she could have possibly imagined.

All these weeks she had reasoned with herself that she just needed to get this feeling out of her system. She had slowly grown attracted to her son in the past few months and argued with herself that it was just an itch that needed scratching. If she could just do it once, without her son knowing it was her, she would be back to normal. She wouldn't have destroyed her relationship with her son and hopefully her wet dreams would not be filled with her tall, handsome son repeatedly pounding her like a jackhammer, in every place she could imagine, in her bed, against her couch or in the pool. And hopefully, hopefully, she wouldn't want to do it a second time.

Trying to suppress her continuing arousal, Victoria rose to her feet, still completely naked and made her way to the mirror. She retrieved her set of scented body wipes and tried to clean the sweat and get rid of her perfume to the best of her ability. She looked at the naked woman in the woman, well fucked but still extremely horny. She felt wetness near her vagina and was surprised to see more cum slowly oozing out. 'Wow, that boy won't have any trouble getting someone pregnant,' she thought, hoping he was responsible enough to use protection. Then again he had just sent what seemed like gallons of cum into her unprotected pussy. She might need to have another talk with him. But she had come prepared with her morning-after pill, as she was fully aware where she wanted her son to finish when she finally made her wet dreams into a reality. She looked at the pill as the thought of her son moaning out "ohh mom" into her ear as he came inside her occupied her mind. 'I can take it later. The night is still young.' she reasoned with herself. She stuffed herself into the Wonder woman costume as best as she could, with her DD cup breasts unwilling to be contained in her one size smaller costume.

Luke was stunned when he saw that there was no one in the bathroom. He went back to the room confused why the lady would just leave. 'Maybe she just wanted a one-night stand' he reasoned with himself. 'Maybe she got weirded out when I called her mom' he wondered feeling more guilty. He had come up with the mysterious woman in hopes that he wouldn't have to spend the rest of the party with his mom in a constant state of arousal. But now every thought of his mom in the Wonder woman costume reminded him of the sexy Catwoman which only made his discomfort more obvious. Sill conflicted with his thoughts, he pulled up his Superman costume and made his way downstairs.

Victoria made her way back to the party. She hoped that her son would be too occupied with his sexual rendezvous to notice that she hadn't seen him since they got to the party. She easily spotted his 6 foot frame cutting through the crowd, with his head scanning for someone when his eyes met hers. She saw his expression change into delight and her heart skipped a beat. She slowly made her way to him, meeting in the middle of the dancing crowd. By now, everyone in the party was exhausted and the DJ was just playing slow music as the couples swayed rhythmically.

"There you are! I've been looking all over for you," Victoria exclaimed hoping he wouldn't question her absence.

"There she is! I was wondering where my Wonder Woman was? I was looking all over for you."

"Do such corny lines ever work on girls?"

"I just use them on someone who likes me. You get the corny with the handsome."

"Someone's feeling pretty confident tonight. I wonder why?"

The comment brought his cock back to life. Trying to divert his blood flow, he diverted the conversation.

"I just thought that you might want to dance. I'm your date for tonight after all. They were playing 'strangers in the night' and I thought you would have liked to dance."

"I would really love that, honey." Victoria replied softly, as she placed her hands on the back of her son's neck and began swaying slowly. Luke moved his hands to her lower back and interlocked his fingers.

"We should do this..." Luke was interrupted when someone stumbled into his mom from the side. He quickly tightened his grip on her back and almost lifted her off her heels as her head bumped into his face. He felt her breath on his face, as her face was once again close enough to kiss. He could smell the faint hint of lavender perfume on his mother. His embarrassing moan came back to his mind, which sent more blood down his erection than his cock could handle.

Victoria stood in the middle of the dance floor, with her son's arms wrapped tightly around her narrow waist. She felt his fixated eyes on her and hoped his lips would do the same. A million thoughts came rushing through her mind as she imagined the possibilities. Would he kiss her? If he kissed her, would she kiss him back? Of course she would, why wouldn't she? She also felt his growing erection against her thigh and her pussy started lubricating itself in anticipation. Would she fuck him again? Of course she would, why wouldn't she? The thought flashed brightly in her mind. The night was still young, wasn't it?

Luke just stared at his mother's green eyes as he felt her hands moving through his hair, as if coaxing his head closer to her. His mind was a mess of emotions. He had no time to process why he imagined that the Catwoman was his mother as he was repeatedly thrusting into her just a few moments back. Now to actually have his mother pressed into him, made him faintly aware that he might do something his mother might not forgive for the rest of their lives. His cock started taking control over his body. He felt the music slow down to a lull, the people around them disappearing. It was just his mom, her nails teasingly clawing at his scalp, his hands slowly crawling up the curve of his mom's butt. Holding on to the last thread of control he had over his body, he made an excuse to go to the bathroom and made his way upstairs.

Victoria felt a little guilty in the way she was constantly teasing her son. When he made an excuse to go to the bathroom, she knew she needed to act fast. Multiple thoughts ran through her mind. 'This wasn't part of the plan. You'll make a mistake and that will come and bite you back. What if you get addicted? You can't change into a costume every time you want to fuck him.' She dismissed everything with just one answer that radiated through her with deep desire - 'Just one more time.' She retrieved the Catwoman costume from the bathroom. She threw the panties back in the bag. She didn't need those now. With just the skin-tight, almost sheer pants back on, she noticed that the front zipper of her upper half was broken. She just put it on and tucked it into her pants. She could see her bare skin from her neck to her abdomen, exposed due to the lack of the zipper, showing more than generous cleavage. She pressed hem together, hoping she get the opportunity to pres then into her loving son's face as he fucked her. And finally the most important part of the costume, the mask, was firmly fixed to her face. With a touch of perfume to her neck and cleavage she made her way to the bedroom, this time alone.

Luke entered the same bedroom where he had just fucked the mysterious Catwoman, not knowing why he was even going there. He only knew that he needed to distance himself from his mom and process his feelings for a minute. Since his father left, it had been just the two of them. While he was the typical moody, hormonal teenager at the time of the divorce, he had since grown from a kid to a partner to his mom. She was the first one with whom he shared his accomplishments and milestones and also the one he depended on when he went through the troughs of his life. She had devoted the majority of her life making sure he had a great future he could enjoy and he knew in his heart that, that future included her. He was more than happy to miss out on a Halloween party to be a chauffeur to his mom. He didn't mind celebrating his 18th birthday last January by including his mom in his celebrations with his friends. They were close together from the start and he loved sharing his interests with her and she loved sharing her interests with him. And now, he was feeling things that he was ashamed to admit, and couldn't bottle them any longer. His cock was straining against his costume when he entered the bedroom. He needed a clear head and his horny cock was not helping. He pulled his costume to his ankles and collapsed on the couch. As his hand started pumping his couch, his mind invariably went to his most recent sexual experience.

Victoria quietly entered the room, through the adjacent bathroom. She saw Luke sitting on the couch with his pants at his ankles, vigorously stroking his engorged cock.

"Can I give you a hand with that?" Victoria almost whispered in a sultry voice.

Luke's eyes opened as he almost jumped with a start. Recognizing who it was, he rose suddenly, but fell back as he had forgotten about his jumbled pants at his ankles. Victoria quickly straddled him as he fell and had her lips glued to his before he could speak again. This time, it was Luke's tongue that darted into his mom's mouth. He pulled her to him as his tongue met an equally enthusiastic counterpart in the woman's mouth. They were both gasping for breath when he pulled apart. Victoria stayed still as her son gathered his breath after the frantic kiss. She could feel the periodic pulsing of his cock pressed against her costume covered pussy as he gazed into her green eyes.

"Any reason why you haven't taken the mask off yet," Luke asked as his arms slipped inside her costume through the wedge left by the broken zipper.

"Maybe we don't ask questions we don't need answers to. I didn't ask you why you moaned 'mom' when you came in me"

Luke's arms crept across the curve of the woman's ass as he slowly lowered the pants of the costume. The Catwoman stood in front of him as he completely removed her pants. His eyes had a direct view of her vagina as she stepped out of her pants. His hands slowly made their way back to her lovely butt while his nose remained a few inches from her puffed lips. Her scent drove him wild as his cock begged to go home. He tilted her head and stood on his feet, with his eyes fixed on hers. Without her heels, she tilted her head up to meet his gaze.

"I can answer that. I was imagining that I was fucking my mom when I was fucking you," he said calmly "It was easy because you look a lot like her. She's the hottest woman I know." Luke now removed his own pants from his ankles.

Victoria stayed silent as she didn't want to speak much and accidentally give away who she was. Her pussy, however, was screaming with lust as she heard the words come out of her son's mouth. But she also knew that this was the only time she could get answers to her deep and perverted questions. She hooked her arms at the hem of his Superman shirt and pulled them over. "Why don't you go to her then, instead of waiting here to come fuck you?"

"Because I respect her too much, to do to her what I'm about to do to you." He picked her up by her waist, turned her around and threw her on the bed.

"And what exactly are you going to do to me?" she asked as she got on her hands and knees.

"I'm going to teach this cat how to get fucked like a bitch." She almost laughed at the pun.

"Do these lines ever work on a girl?"

"They do when they like me!" he replied as he pushed the entire length of his engorged cock into her pussy in one single stroke.

"Ohhhhh fuuuckkk," Victoria moaned on the sudden invasion on her pussy. Before she knew it, she felt her son's hands on either side of her, as he grabbed her ass and began hammering into her. Victoria's pussy offered ample lubrication as her son's cock repeatedly pumped in and out of her desperate pussy at a frantic pace.

Her only response was a string of "ohhh" and "uhhhs" as her mind began slipping into a pre-orgasmic daze. When her son slowed down slightly, Victoria thought he was just getting exhausted a bit. That was when she felt his right hand moving around her hip, to the top of her pussy. She felt his middle finger reach her pubic hair where her landing strip guided him directly to her clit.

With his finger gently hovering over her clit, Luke slowly increased his pace again, thrusting into the Catwoman, causing his finger to bump into her clit every time his thighs slapped against her ass. When she cried out, "yesss, keep going" and began meeting his thrusts with increasing passion, he almost stopped moving. This resulted in a frustrated, "uggghhhh" as she brought in her own fingers to replace his hand to restart her simulation, supporting herself on just one hand and began rocking back and forth even harder. Luke smiled wickedly and began thrusting into her as fast as he can as her fingers continued their frantic simulation.

Victoria felt the impending orgasm when her hand buckled and she fell to her side, taking her son with her as he remained firmly lodged in her unrelenting pussy.

Luke continued his assault even in this position. He brought his now free hand up her abdomen and explored her soft breasts, all while continuing his pounding. He gave the left one a gentle squeeze, then pulled on the nipple and then felt her walls clamp down on his cock. He clenched his teeth and tried to hold off his orgasm. As her moans became more urgent, he brought his mouth under her ear roughly kissing her neck as he whispered, "yess, cum for me mom."

Victoria felt her leg shudder, then her hips buckle, which pushed her to fall on her stomach, pushing her son's cock out of her, as her orgasm coursed through her body. She immediately felt the emptiness in her pussy as if something of hers was not where it should be. She felt her vaginal muscles twitch as they seemed restless without contact with her son's cock. The shudder in her leg continued as her orgasm slowly subsided temporarily limiting her motor functions.

Luke wanted to take a moment to admire his partner's body as she lay face down on the bed, recovering, but his cock was now begging to go back home. He moved on the bed, placing his knees on either side of his partner's ass and lined his cock's head at the entrance to her pussy. This time, he took his time going in, enjoying the slick feeling around his muscled member. He leaned forward, his hands meeting hers as their fingers interlocked together, when he buried his face in her neck and closed his eyes.

Victoria enjoyed the slow ministrations of her son's cock which was the perfect amount of simulation for her now sensitive pussy. She felt his body meeting hers as he leaned down on her back and began kissing her neck with a wordless moan. She felt him push himself to the hilt inside her as he tried to reach to the finish line with very small thrusts. She moved her hand to the back of his head, gingerly pulling on his hair as she moaned into the covers, "yes baby, cum deep inside mommy!"

She felt the head of her son's cock expand and felt the first blast of his sperm coat her insides. She felt a calmness spread through her body as more and more blasts of cum reached into her depths. She felt her muscles relax, as her hand fell from her son's head, her legs which were bent at her knees pointing to the roof with curled toes also fell to the bed. They both laid there, motionless.

Luke rolled off his partner's body and lay beside her on his back. He looked to his side hoping to see her masked face but was saddened to see it turned the other way around. He closed his eyes, enjoying the feeling when he felt the bed move.

Victoria got on her wobbly feet as she looked for her costume. She followed the same steps as she did last time. Only difference was this time she returned from the bathroom to take a picture of her son, laying completely naked on the bed, you know, for research purposes. She felt disoriented when she entered the downstairs bathroom. With the last remnants of her energy, she changed into her Wonder Woman costume and stumbled outside as quickly as she could.

12