All Comments on 'Halloween with Mom Pt. 02'

by maxillodragon

Sort by:
  • 18 Comments
maxillodragonmaxillodragonover 2 years agoAuthor

Thank you all for reading my work. Let me know how you felt. I hope to continue the series even further. I don't have a set plot, so let me know if you have any suggestions.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Thank You for sharing her naughty self-talk!

mross2004mross2004over 2 years ago

hope there it a part 3

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Part 3, please, when they get home and he confesses to her that he knows it was her in the Catwoman costume, they realize that they have fallen in love with one another, and she never take the morning after pill.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

More please!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

really not too bad considering you're so new to writing. main thing is to proof-read or get an editor to clen up some of your mistakes like "As his hand started pumping his couch". also learn how to flesd out your characters more, giving a bit more background into each of their personal lifes if you're looking to make this more than a quick jerk story and want to make it into more chapters.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Fuck, that was hot! More, please!

muskyboymuskyboyover 2 years ago

Agree with this comment 100%.... "Part 3, please, when they get home and he confesses to her that he knows it was her in the Catwoman costume, they realize that they have fallen in love with one another, and she never take the morning after pill."

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Looking forward to more.

MikeOrMikeyMikeOrMikeyover 2 years ago

Love it! More please.

steve437steve437over 2 years ago

Fab! Make mom pregnant next, so he can suckle her milk

Seadog971Seadog971about 2 years ago

Excellent setup and followup. Well designed story. I vthink ch 3 she forgets the pill, gets pregnant and that requires the confirmation of the son's suspicions. Very good story line and followvthru but needs ch 3 and maybe more.

JustmeWBJustmeWBalmost 2 years ago

maxillodragon,

You're 2 for 2 here.

Love the tease, "Cum inside Mommy." Chef's Kiss. lol!

Next stop Chapter 3.

Great ride so far,

WB

MADDOGINTEXASMADDOGINTEXASalmost 2 years ago

Sorry...3/5...too many distracting errors...your back acknowledgement of your weaknesses as a writer STILL do not excuse writing like this!

Foxterot7aFoxterot7aalmost 2 years ago

Like the story. I wish the son was a little more observant and mentally acute. Likewise, I wish the mother was more self-secure with her son. Over the years they have discovered each other's likes, dislikes, favorite activities. etc. At this point in time, I would hope they could explore/discuss their sexual side. They are matuure adults.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

You really should try to keep up with what you’ve already written. Mom changed costumes after their first fuck, then somehow was back to catwoman for the second. Continuity counts. Otherwise, a good tale. DMW

Nato_Nato_over 1 year ago

Thank you

5/5

Nato_

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Love thrm cause they thee short n sweet.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usermaxillodragon@maxillodragon
Thank you for reading my stories. If you want to leave anonymous feedback, you can reach me at maxillodragon@gmail.com.

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES