Halloween with Mom Pt. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I was hoping, maybe, could you give me a blowjob?"

Victoria realized that despite everything they had done the previous day, her son still treated her like his mother when it came to sex. Sure, that part of their relationship did make what they were doing more exciting. But that doesn't mean that he had to be reserved with her.

"I didn't ask you to make a request. I asked you to tell me what you want me to do. Just the same way I'm going to tell you to fuck me like a slut when I need you to. Do you understand?" She knew that he wouldn't change in a day, but he should at least start today.

Luke looked at his mother's face, noticing that she was completely serious. Maybe there was no reason why he was holding back. After all they had done, he wasn't the only one who lusted after the other in the relationship. The way his mother had been talking that morning, it was clear that she wanted him just as much as he wanted her.

He pulled her face towards him and gave her a fierce kiss. He noticed that his mother's grip on his cock has loosened slightly. Still holding her face close to him he ordered her, "get your beautiful face between my legs and worship my cock, the way I did last night. And keep your amazing ass in the air while you do it."

Victoria smiled at her new orders. 'It'll take some time but he'll grow into his new role,' she hoped. Within a few seconds, Luke scooched up the bed, spreading his legs wide, while she was lying between her son's legs, her ass held up in the air, just like her son desired. She held her son's thick throbbing cock with both her hands wrapped around at the base, with her fingers intertwined. Pointing the head of the cock to the roof, she brought her mouth just over the tip and carefully dripped a big blob of saliva onto her son's cock. She looked up at her son, his broad chest rising and falling with deep breaths, eyes focused on her. She gave him a wink and dove down to get her first taste of her son's cock. She wanted to take her time with him, but she got too greedy too soon and began taking more and more of her son's cock in her mouth each time she bobbed her head down. Pretty soon she realized that she was having difficulty even reaching the fingers of her hands wrapped around her son's pleasure gland.

When Luke noticed his mother struggling to take more of him into her mouth, he reached down with his hands and pulled his mom away from his cock, guiding her away by pulling her up using her hair.

"You do know that you don't have to take me all the way in to make me fell good. Maybe just focus on the top now mom. You know I have not cum since yesterday." Luke smiled at his mom hoping she would give in without any further argument if she wanted to make him cum soon.

"Fine, but pretty soon I will take it all in. If one of my holes can take all of my son inside me, so can the other."

Not wanting to delay her son's orgasm any further, Victoria dove back in and began a slow and sensuous massage on the top of his son's cock. She noticed that her son's hands remained in her hair, guiding her movements, pulling her up whenever she went down too far. 'Such a gentleman. Making sure his mother doesn't choke on his dick,' she thought.

Luke soon felt the orgasm building within. His mother's soft lips slowly making their way up and down his cock, while her swirling tongue providing extra simulation to the head of the cock broke all his control.

"Ohh mom, just like that. Keep doing that thing with your tongue. Ohhh yess, that's it. Keep doing that." Luke guided his mother with his own moans until he realized that he was ready to burst.

Luke threw his head back. His hands left his mother's head and were now gripping the sheets when his cum surged through his dick.

He wanted to let his mom know that he was going to cum. But all he could do was groan a series of "ohhh" and "aaah" as he continued to pump load after load into his mother's waiting mouth. His elevated hips fell to the bed once he was done cumming inside his mother's mouth.

Her son was still coming back to reality when Victoria came back up and snuggled with her son. "So how was that. Do you think your mother's oral skills were adequate?"

Luke laughed at her. "You know I should punish you once in a while for teasing me so much."

Victoria gasped in false astonishment. "Have I been teasing my handsome son so much? Well then maybe he should spank me a little to teach me a lesson."

"You see, that's what I'm talking about. You shouldn't be asking me about your 'oral' skills right after you give me the most amazing blowjob, literally making me cum within minutes. What would you do if I said your skills need to be improved?"

"Well I would make a schedule and post it in my to do list to make sure that I remember to practice my oral skills with my son every day."

"And what will I get when I let you practice on me? Can I practice my oral skills on you?"

"Well it might just be me practicing my oral skills for sometime. I'll be having my period, hopefully soon. So it'll just be blowjobs for sometime for you."

"Ohhh," Luke muttered as his brain tried to process the information. "I didn't ask mom, but is it ok that I came in you yesterday?"

"Don't worry honey. I don't want you getting me pregnant just yet." The last part of the sentence sent a surge of arousal through her matronly pussy. Thankfully Luke didn't catch that.

"Ohh so it's ok if I keep cumming inside you."

"You are planning on fucking you poor... mother's... sore... pussy..... more today?"

"Well.....not if you are ...."Luke lingered.

Victoria laughed, "it's so easy teasing you so much. Were you worried you had fucked your mom too much yesterday?"

Luke jumped on her in response and began kissing her. Before she knew it he had moved down slightly and was hard at work at her breasts, suckling on one while squeezing the other. As much as Victoria would have liked to continue she had to be the mature person in the room and point out that it was nearly afternoon and they needed food to survive. Luke's stomach growled at the mention of food and he climbed off his mother and offered her a hand.

Coming out of the bathroom, Luke noticed that his mother was wearing her usual baby doll. "You're getting dressed?" he asked and got his shorts and a t-shirt thrown at him in response.

"For the time being. Someone said I was being a tease," she winked at him.

Luke dressed in his t-shirt and shorts and began helping his mom with the breakfast. "You're still being a tease wearing that baby doll," Luke gave his mother's bubble butt a squeeze as he passed her to sit on the bar stool beside her. "I can almost see your breasts in that thing. Not that I am complaining." He bent down slightly and gently bit on her hard nipple.

Victoria moaned but slapped her son's leg as he withdrew from her breast.

"Ohh you don't want me to stop" Luke said, reaching out for her breast again.

"Stop it. Eat your food or I'll make you wait even longer." She raised her eyebrows almost begging him to challenge her.

"I don't think you can last longer than me."

"Really? What makes you so sure about that?"

He brought his hand, the one he had used to squeeze her ass before sitting, right under her nose. She could clearly see and smell her arousal on his forefinger. Before she knew it, her mouth was on his finger and she could also taste herself. She emitted a low moan with her sons finger still in her mouth.

"You see mom," Luke smiled. "You are practically dripping on the floor."

Both mother and son looked at each other knowing full well what they were about to do once breakfast was over.

Victoria had dragged Luke to the couch. She knelt in front of him on her knees and pulled his shorts down. Before she could reach out to his already erect cock, Luke gripped her sides, lifted her off the floor and dropped her down on his lap. Without any panties, all Victoria had to do was lift herself slightly, point the head of her son's cock to her entrance and slowly sink on his considerable length, basking in the feeling of her son's thick cock filling her eager welcoming pussy completely.

Luke just laid back and let his mom take control. He had already cum once that morning and now wanted to let his mom have her fun. But his mom's amazing breasts were right in his face, despite the sheer covering of the baby doll. As soon as his mom began buckling her hips and moaning sweetly in his ears, he lifted the baby doll over her face and went to work on her breasts. They were big enough that he needed his entire hand to hold them in place to prevent them from swaying along with his mother's motions. He held both of them in his hands and used his thumbs to play with her hard nipples like he was playing with a game controller.

His mother had increased the pace of her motions now actively rising and falling on his lap. He could sense the increased pace of her breathing and knew that she was getting close. He thought it was finally time for him to help her and moved his hands from her breasts to her bubble-butt.

Gripping her butt, he began moving his own hips and started meeting his mom's thrusts. "Go on mom. Get yourself off on your son's cock." He encouraged her.

"Ohh yess baby. Fuck me. Fuck me long and deep."

Not one to disappoint his mother, Luke slid down slightly on the couch to get more room for his thrusts and began thrusting up completely to his hilt and retrieving almost completely as he moved out. He maintained a constant pace ignoring the burning feeling in his thigh muscles, intent on making his mom cum.

"Yes baby. You are going to make me cum," Victoria screamed repeatedly.

In a few moments she slammed down completely impaling herself on her son, her pussy clamping down on the entire length of her son's amazing cock, feeling her orgasm spread through her body and fell forward on to her son, pushing her delicious breasts into his face. Luke promptly latched onto one and began sucking eagerly. In all the screaming, he hadn't realized that he was pretty close to the edge too and when his mother's pussy muscles continued to twitch around his cock, he let go and began cumming in his mom, spurt after spurt, pushing his sperm as deep as he can, inside her pussy.

Victoria straightened slightly and groaned in disappointment when her action caused her son's cock to slip out her pussy. Her son didn't make any attempt to move with his hands from her ass or his mouth from her breast. His cock continued to throb and she felt it slightly slap her pussy every time it jerked upwards causing the mixture of their releases to slowly spill out of her.

Mother and son spent the majority of the next hour cuddling and leisurely making out on the couch. When Victoria felt her son's erection poking her thigh, she promptly reached down, lifted her leg and guided it to where it belonged, all without breaking contact with her son's lips. She stayed that way for what seemed like hours, just happily making out with her son in the living room, with her son's cock lodged inside her pussy making very slow and small thrusts. Neither of them needed to get off and both were perfectly happy just staying there edging together. The lover's embrace, however, was disturbed when Victoria's phone rang.

"Hello," Victoria answered after finding her phone on the kitchen counter.

"Hey, sorry to disturb you on the weekend," Victoria's boss, Claire replied. "just wanted to let you know that I'll be needing the lake-house keys tomorrow. That won't be a problem right?"

"Yeah sure. No problem."

She felt her son behind her, his hands under her breasts as soon as she put her phone down. The next thing she felt was her son's cock poking at her entrance. She braced herself with her palms on the counter, eagerly waiting for the coming pounding. When her son's hands moved from her breasts to her hips, she realized that her son had a different plan for her pussy when she felt Luke's mouth on her pussy. She groaned in pleasure while Luke dove tongue first exploring the dripping folds of her vagina.

Not wanting to be selfish, Victoria tried to pull her son back up, "baby, you don't have to...."

Luke just continued moaning away, his sounds muffled by her pussy lips. Soon, Victoria's impending orgasm pushed away all other thoughts in her brain and she braced herself knowing full well that it was going to be a big one. Her long make-out session with her son on the couch where she had spent a considerable amount of time with his amazing cock lodged inside her had kept her on edge. The edging session had built up a big orgasm and when she finally felt it unleashed on her body, she only wished that she was in a more comfortable place rather than bent over a kitchen counter with nothing to support her body.

While her son's grip on her hips partially supported her weight when her knees gave out, Victoria failed to grasp at anything on the counter for support when her orgasm hit her and she was left flailing on the counter, with her upper body pressed against the cold stone.

Luke detached his mouth from his mother's amazing pussy, reluctantly standing up to hold his mother. She was still a bit limp after her orgasm and he decided that it would be better if they continued back in the bedroom. He picked her up, his arms under her back and knees and carried her into the bedroom.

When Victoria regained her senses, she realized that she was lying on a bed.

"Did I pass out?" she asked her son who had just entered the room with a glass of water.

"Not really. You were just too weak to walk for a second there."

"You just need an excuse to carry me to a bed." She took the water and downed it completely. "Maybe you should do it when I can also enjoy being carried."

"You are already where I want you, for now. And I am not done with you yet."

"Somebody is feeling confident."

"Well my mom has been coaching me." Luke climbed into the bed next to his mother and gave her a quick kiss.

"I take it you enjoyed what I did in the kitchen." His right hand moved towards her pussy and Victoria instinctively opened her legs slightly giving her son full access. His smile widened when he realized that she was still extremely wet.

"Who doesn't enjoy a toe curling orgasm? But coming back to your previous comment, what are your plans for your mother?"

"As much as I would like to spend time with you, you know inside, I feel that we can maybe go out to the lake for a bit. We can take some food too if you like."

Victoria smiled at her son, again realizing how he had grown to be this mature person she was in love with.

"That's an amazing idea honey. You pack some food and I'll grab some clothes." She gave her son a quick peck and hopped off excitedly to their bags. She had packed lightly for the trip, knowing full well that she wouldn't be needing many clothes with what she had planned to do with her son during the trip.

While a slow stroll around the lake was not high in the list of things she wanted to do that weekend, she would do anything just to be by her son's side. They walked, they talked, they ate, they laughed and when the evening finally approached they made their way back to the house.

"Don't take this the wrong way but what made you want to do this?" Victoria asked when they were finally inside.

Luke took off his sweater and pulled his mother into his lap, crashing into the couch.

"You don't like spending time with me?" he asked trying to tease his mother, but his mother saw right through him.

"I would miss you if you went to the kitchen to get something to drink. Now stop trying to tease your poor mother and answer the question.

He pulled her in closer. "I don't know what we are going to do once we go back home. I really liked the bubble this place has provided us. And before we go back to our normal lives, I thought we could have some fun time outside. Just you and me, no one around us. I don't know when we could get a chance like this again. I know I wouldn't call that a date but its the best I could do given the circumstances."

Victoria embraced her son, still sitting in his lap. She could hear his heartbeat through his chest. "When did my son become so thoughtful?" she wondered audibly to herself.

"Just raised right I guess."

Victoria chuckled at the comment. She stood up and started making her way to the bathroom.

"You know, I don't usually put out on a first date, but I guess a mom can make an exception for her caring son," she said beckoning him in.

"That was fast," Luke complained as Victoria rushed him out of the shower.

"I know you like your long showers honey," she winked. "But hopefully your reality now is better than your fantasies." She was at the edge of the bed and turned when she felt her son's hands on her shoulders.

"No more fantasies for me mom. Mine have became very real." He pushed her onto the bed and moved his face between her legs. Before he could even get a taste, his mother pulled on his hair and he looked up. He saw her curled forefinger and moved upwards thinking she wanted him to kiss her other lips first.

But when he reached her face, he felt her fingers on his cock form a grip, "I don't know whether you think that you have to go down on me or you just like doing it so much. But right now, I need you inside me. And I need you to make love to me until you don't have any cum left in you."

"Mmhmm," Luke groaned.

"I need you to promise me baby," Victoria breathed the words inside his mouth in between her kisses.

"I promise mom," Luke continued with the kiss.

Victoria held her son's cock at her entrance, and moved the head across her slit, mixing his precum with her own juices. "Say it baby," she continued teasing him.

"I'm going to make love to you all night mom."

"uh huh."

"I'm not going to stop until my balls are empty."

"Go on baby."

"I'm not going to stop until I've filled your pussy with all of my cum."

Victoria moved the head of her entrance and her son instinctively thrust forward and mother and son were reunited once again.

"And just for the record," Luke struggled to talk in between thrusting into his mother, "I really, really like going down on you."

They fucked that night like the world was going to end the next day. Luke held his mother's leg wide with his hands on her calves and pistoned into her. True to his promise it didn't take long for Luke to shoot his first load of cum deep inside his mother's pussy. The rest of the night was an orgasmic blur to the incestuous couple. When Luke got tired of thrusting inside his mother, Victoria just rolled her son on his back and rode him until he came inside her again. And when Victoria thighs showed signs of fatigue, Luke would just roll his mother on her back and didn't stop hammering her until her entire body went limp with an orgasm. When they finally drifted asleep, Luke and Victoria were on their sides facing each other, with Luke's hard and sore cock still lodged deep inside his mother, while their combined juices slowly tricked onto the towel laid under them.

The couple didn't have a chance to talk the next morning when they realized that they had slept through the alarm. They packed as fast as they could and were soon speeding back to their normal lives.

"Sooo...." Victoria finally broke the silence.

"Something on your mind mom?" Luke replied.

"What are we going to do once we go back home?"

"I don't think I can do anything for some time. You wore me down quite a bit last night."

Victoria punched her son on his shoulder. "Stop being a smart ass."

"Relax mom. We just go on as usual. Just make sure that we don't get carried away in public. I don't know about you, but it's hard to control myself." Luke placed his hand on his mother's jeans covered thigh and slowly crept towards her crotch.