Halloween with Mom Pt. 04

Story Info
Mom and son spend the weekend away.
8.3k words
4.76
80.9k
163

Part 4 of the 10 part series

Updated 10/26/2023
Created 01/20/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Apologies for the delay.

Thank you all for your continuing support and feedback.

As always, all characters are above 18 years of age.

*

"I really liked it when you had the landing strip," Luke blurted out without thinking.

Victoria's eyes slowly widened when she finally realized what her son had just said. There was only one way he would have known about her landing strip. She looked up at her son, staying still staring at her face, with his hard cock lodged deep inside her pussy. She could feel the periodic pulsing of his thick cock expanding and pushing the inner walls of her pussy.

"You knew it was me in the Catwoman costume?"

Luke did not make any attempt to withdraw from his mother's vagina. Now that the truth was out, he thought it would be better to begin this new chapter of their relationship with a clean slate.

"Not the first time. But I recognized you when you came back the second time." Luke's eyes scanned his mother's face for any hint of sadness.

Victoria's lips curved into a mischievous smile. "Looks like I wasn't as careful as I thought. And I thought you were the naughty boy, telling a stranger that you wanted to fuck your mother."

"You're not mad, are you mom? Because I have been having these feelings for you."

Victoria's hands now moved from her son's back to his cheeks, cupping his face. "No baby. How could I be mad at you when I have the same feelings for you?" She brought his face closer and gave him a firm kiss while urging him to resume thrusting with her heels on his hips. She broke the kiss with a deep moan, "uhhhhh. Besides....how could I....how could I even be mad at you? When you....when you fuck mommy so goooooood!" she screamed at the end as her son's thrusts became more urgent.

Encouraged by his mom's continuous moans, Luke increased his pace of thrusts. The first time, he was barely able to last long enough for his mom to cum in all the excitement. Having just orgasmed, he knew that he had a good amount of time before he even came close to cumming. Time that could be used to pleasure his mom to the best of his ability. He focused his complete attention now to his mom's face and her moans and paced his motions to maximize her pleasure. He alternated between slow and long strokes, some fast and hard strokes and added some very slow and hard thrusts just so that he could recover his breath.

Meanwhile, Victoria was experiencing euphoria at the ministrations of her son. Each thrust from her son was now spreading a wave of pleasure into her body. He would keep her on edge for some time and then move on to some quick thrusts that would trigger a small orgasm. He would continue this process again and again keeping her in a blurred state of edging and orgasms. When she finally felt the big one rising within her, she became more vocal.

"Yes baby, go faster," she almost commanded. "Yes, just like that. Keep going, you are going to make me cum." she breathed into his mouth, kissing her son.

Luke tried his best to follow his mother's wishes. He had ample stamina left and continued to plough his mother the way she wanted. He felt her hands frantically roam the muscles on his back as she failed to keep control of her limbs. He was now moving within her in a rapid series of long and deep strokes. Their combined juices inside her provided ample lubrication to his repeated thrusts. His attention was slowly drawn towards the oscillating breasts on his mother's chest. He was mesmerized as they moved in unison, resonating with each of his thrusts into his mom. They looked too appealing to be ignored and he bent his way to her left breast and gently sucked on her nipple.

It was a sight to behold. Mother and son joined together, the son rapidly thrusting into his mother, his mouth suckling on her nipple increasing her pleasure, driving her closer to her orgasm.

"Yess, Yess. I'm cumming baby. Ohhh yess," Victoria shrieked.

The combination of Luke's mouth on her breast and his relentless pistoning sent a thunderbolt through Victoria's body triggering the strongest orgasm she could ever remember. Her hips jerked upwards plunging her pussy even deeper on her son's cock. Shudders ran through the length of her legs, from her hips to her calves. She clamped her arms and legs tightly around her son, pressing him to her body as her orgasm washed over her body. When she finally calmed down, Victoria opened her eyes to see her son, towering over her between her legs, staring at her with a big smile on his face.

"What are you smiling at?" Victoria asked, struggling to talk over her heavy breaths.

"You. You look adorable when you cum."

Victoria could feel his hands now roaming her body, starting from her waist making their way to her breasts.

"Let's see how you squirm when I do the same to you," she replied flexing her muscles on his slick pole. 'Wow, he feels amazing inside me. His entire length coated with my juices just buried inside me to bring me pleasure. Now it's my turn.'

"That is an offer I cannot refuse," Luke replied playing with her breasts.

She pulled him towards her, wrapped her arms and legs around him and rolled them over, her son's cock still lodged in her pussy well coated with her own juices.

"I wasn't asking," she kissed into his mouth and began riding him slowly. She leaned forward, letting her breasts dangle inches away from her son's lips and pushed him down with her hands on her chest whenever he inched upwards to grab her nipple into his mouth. She heard her son groan in mock frustration.

"You shouldn't tease me like this," Luke finally complained when she prevented his hands from grabbing her breasts.

"What. You mom's pussy isn't enough for you to cum?" she replied in a slow seductive voice, her breasts still dangling within inches of his face.

Luke just groaned, too occupied to think of anything to say, when his mom picked up her pace so that he could actually cum now.

Victoria leaned further down and sucked the breath out of her son. "Sorry baby," she pouted. "How would you like me to make it up to you."

"Keep... doing.... that... mom," Luke replied in broken words.

'I have to teach him to be more vocal' Victoria thought.

"Are you close baby?"

Luke replied with a groan.

"Do you want to cum inside me again?"

"mmhmmm" came the reply.

Before she could say anything else, Victoria eyes widened slightly when she felt the head of his cock expand slightly within her. Then she felt the warmth envelop her as multiple bursts of her son's cum erupted inside her. She closed her eyes and rested her head in cradle of her son's neck, enjoying the feeling of her son flooding her pussy with his potent seed.

Luke lay on the bed wondering how he became one of the luckiest guys in the world. Here he was lying in bed, where the woman he loved, his mother, had just ridden him to a massive orgasm. She was still wrapped around him as they both enjoyed the contact of their bodies, probably a little too much now. He could feel her breasts pressed against his chest, her legs coiled up with his own while she played with his hair, with her head buried in his neck, humming to herself. He slowly sat up, which caused his mother to sit in his lap, with her legs wrapped around his hips. He gave her a quick peck on her lips and thought of the best way to say to her how he felt about her.

"I am yours now baby," Victoria broke the silence before Luke, smiling.

"I have always been yours mom," Luke continued taking the cue, "and I will always be yours. No matter what," he added returning her smile.

"No matter what," Victoria chimed in, giving him another kiss.

"I know we just had sex but I feel like I still need to get used to giving you a casual kiss," Victoria said giving him another kiss.

"Just let me know when you want to practice," Luke beamed with joy. "I'm always up for some practice."

Victoria could feel something moving near her pussy and looked down to see her son's cock slowly being resurrected back to life.

"So tell me, did you really like it when I had the landing strip?"

"This is not a trick question right?" Luke asked raising an eyebrow.

Victoria answered with a laugh. "No honey. I was just wondering how to groom myself. Now that I have a horny boy toy to pleasure everyday."

Luke's face beamed at that thought. "I guess I just like it when you have something there. When I look down at you, I see this perfect body of yours, so smooth." He began roaming his mother's body with his palms now. "And when I see that small patch of hair, it just drives me wild." He now gave her ass a squeeze. "You would do that for me?"

"I don't see why I shouldn't."

Victoria could feel her son's magnificent erection poking her outer lips aggressively now. "As much as I would like to do that, I'm still your mother. And you need to eat." She took her son's hand and tried to lead him out of the bed ignoring his groans.

Not wanting to break contact just yet, Luke tugged on his mother's arm, pulling her back on the bed. Before she could make any attempt to get up, Luke was already over her, pushing her arms outside with his hands.

'Is he going to take me again?' Victoria wondered when she felt his hardness against her pussy.

"What's your plan here baby? Keep on fucking your mother forever?"

"Mmmm, now that's a thought that makes me very happy." Victoria felt him hips thrust slightly on impulse. "But I just wanted to be close to you for a while," he added.

"In that case, how about we take a shower." Victoria suggested. "Together." She gave him a quick peck on his lips. "We can make out a little bit too, if you like. You can let me start practicing."

With her son's erection still in her hand, she led him into the shower. It was a small cubicle, barely enough for the both of them. It wasn't long before she was actively making out with her son while waiting for the water to get hot.

"Is there anything you would like me to change in terms of grooming," Luke asked breaking their kiss after a few minutes.

Victoria turned the water on and began soaping her son up. "You don't have to worry about that honey," she replied with a smile. "This isn't the only time we are going to shower together."

They showered quickly, unsure of how long the hot water would last at the lake-house. Though there was nothing sexual going on in the shower, the entire experience felt extremely erotic to Victoria. The feeling of Luke's hands on her body soaping every inch of her smooth skin, the sensation of his fingertips when he shampooed her hair, his delicate touch when he cleaned the most intimate parts of her body, each and every sensation reassured that she had made the right decision. Once showered and dried, they had a picnic style supper, munching on sandwiches and juice, still wrapped in their towels.

"Can I ask you a question mom?" Luke spoke in between his bites. "What made you decide to, you know, what we did at the Halloween party?"

Victoria knew that question very well. She had asked herself the same thing a million times before. And all those times she could never find a right answer. "I honestly don't know how to answer that question honey. If you are asking if there was a certain incident that made me feel this way about you, there wasn't any. You and I have lived together for a long time now and I felt that I have grown closer and closer to you every day. You were taking care of the house, taking me out for dinners, taking care of me, I guess in the entire process I started seeing you as something more than my son. I tried to shame myself for having those thoughts, but I never could. Halloween was, I just wanted to be with you, I don't know how to explain myself, but I just needed to be with you, despite how horrible that sounds. I have been just masturbating like crazy thinking about you."

Victoria realized that she had been talking for quite some time now. She saw her son looking intently at her. She saw him coming to her side of the table unsure of his plans. She took his hands when he extended them to her and came within inches of his face when he pulled her up. Within seconds his hands were on her cheeks pulling her face towards him. His lips touched hers and she felt the most delicate pair of lips. His touch started a fire in her stomach and the kiss that started as a tender one, soon changed into a frenzied ordeal.

"I'm really glad you did that on Halloween," Luke spoke breaking their kiss.

"You really shouldn't be talking so much when I'm trying to kiss you," Victoria complained and began kissing her son again. Her hands moved to her son's towel and freed his erection.

Luke followed his mother's actions and quickly pulled off his mom's towel. They were now standing in the middle of the kitchen, completely naked, making out and grabbing at each other's privates.

They felt the cold coming in as the sky grew dark and realized that they were not exactly dressed for the weather. They quickly moved to the bedroom. Victoria's hands found their way to her son's hard cock while they were were cuddling when he broke their kiss.

"Uhm mom. Can you do something for me?"

Victoria adored how shy her otherwise confident son could be when it came to their sexual activities. She knew it wouldn't be long before he asked her for a blowjob, something she was eagerly waiting for after they had showered.

"Sure, baby. Anything you like."

"Can I, uhm, eat you out."

"Ohh." Victoria smiled, a little surprised. Maybe the blowjob had to wait. "Sure honey. You know we could do anything you want." The excitement on her son's face at the prospect of going down on her, brought forth her own arousal. She accepted a quick 'thank you' kiss from her son, before he began his journey south.

Luke climbed over his mother and left a trail of kisses on her silky smooth skin as he made his way towards his mother's vagina. Her legs were already spread wide when he was kissing her cleanly shaven mound. He lowered his face and was greeted with his second close-up of his mother's pussy, already wet in anticipation. He breathed in her familiar scent, which for some reason drove him wild pumping excessive amount of blood to his cock, which was now completely erect.

Ignoring his own arousal, Luke began his homage to his mother's pleasure center. He approached with a few soft kisses on her inner thighs. Once he was on her outer lips, he began lingering with his lips enjoying the soft moans coming from his mother. Moving on to her opening, his tongue demanded a taste and he was soon savoring his mother's arousal for the very first time.

Victoria enjoyed the gentle caresses of her son's tongue on her pussy. Her own fingering paled in comparison to what her son was making her feel with his mouth. She slowly moved closer to her edge each time her son's nose lightly brushed against her clit. Her hands were now tangled in her son's hair, urging him in, not like he needed any push with his tongue glued to her pussy.

Luke took his time with his mother's pussy, enjoying her taste a little too much. He was still sloppily lapping onto her opening when he felt his mother's hands nudging him slightly upwards to her clit.

"I can't stand any longer baby. I need to cum. I need you to make me cum. Make your mom cum now!"

With his attention now focused on his mother's clit, Luke penetrated her pussy with his thumb drawing a loud "Ohhhh yessss" from his mother as she continues to writhe on the bed.

The dual simulation from his mouth and thumb were more than enough to send Victoria over the edge.

She practically screamed, "I'm cumming. I'm cumming. Ohh you're making me cum. Ohhhh."

Her muscles contracted, involuntarily pulling her son into her pussy with her thighs while her hands clenched on his hair. As her orgasm passed, she became aware of the increased sensitivity on her clit and released her son from her clutches. He climbed over her without any complaint and gave her a taste of her own orgasm, before falling beside her on his back. Victoria felt her entire body relax in a post orgasm stupor, her eyelids dropping over her eyes. Before she knew it, sleep took over.

When Victoria opened her eyes, the room was filled with the morning light. She realized that she had fallen asleep very soon after her son went down on her, to completion. A smile crept on her face with the memory of her son's head, snuggled between her legs. She had intended on returning the favor soon after she was done, but before she knew it, she was out as a light. She noticed that the covers were pulled all the way up, hiding her nakedness. 'My sweet boy making sure I'm warm,' she thought turning to face him on her side. He was still asleep. She scooched over to him under the covers and snuggled into his side. Her head was now resting on his upper chest while her left leg was nestled between her son's legs. She could hear the slow heart beat in her ear, perfectly resonating with her own. She remembered how turned on her son was when his mouth was on his pussy. He was involuntarily thrusting his hips every few seconds. She had even felt his erection being dragged across her leg, leaving a trail of pre-cum when he crawled back up to give her a kiss after her orgasm. She can't change the past now, but she could definitely give him a good present. Inching up a little, she kissed him on his cheek, her motions waking him up.

Luke opened his eyes to see his mother's green eyes staring at him. He moved his head to the side and felt his lips lightly brush against hers.

"Why didn't you wake me?" he heard his mother's voice in her serious tone.

Confused, Luke couldn't think of any reason why he shouldn't have let his mother sleep.

"You wanted to sleep alone?" he guessed.

"What? No! You had a raging erection and my poor baby had to go to sleep in pain," Victoria gave him a pout on her face.

Luke could feel his mother's left hand move from his chest to his lower stomach, where she was greeted by the head of his morning erection, already slick with pre-cum. He saw her eyes grow slightly wide when she came in contact and soon felt pleasure building up when his mother started delicately stroking the underside of his cock with her fingers.

"Uhh it wasn't that hard mom. Besides I don't think I should be bothering you every time I need to take care of myself." Luke spoke in broken words as his mother's fingers were replaced with her full hand and she began stroking his entire length with the limited lubrication that his precum provided. Luke was thankful for the lack of lubrication. He would have cum by now otherwise.

"You didn't masturbate before going to sleep, did you?"

"No! I wanted to but I thought, we could do something in the morning."

"Good. You shouldn't have to masturbate anymore now that you have me. As your mother, it my responsibility to take care of your needs. All your needs. You are mine, remember. That means no more wasting your cum."

Luke's brain could hardly believe what his mother was saying. And considering what his mother was doing with is erection, he just wanted to cum before he could think of anything else.

"Now, what did you think I would do in the morning, that stopped you from masturbating?" Victoria asked in her best sultry voice.

When she didn't receive an answer, Victoria realizing that her son couldn't listen to anything as long as she continued with her handjob. She felt proud that she could drive her son out of his senses, with just her hands. But she also needed an answer. She gripped the base of her son's thick cock tightly to bring him to reality. Her hand could barely reach all the way around but she did her best.

Luke's groaned his frustration, opening his eyes to see why his mother had stopped stroking him.

"I asked you a question honey. Tell me what you wanted me to do to you in the morning?" Victoria asked, continuing her tight grip on her son's cock.