Halloween with Mom Pt. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Victoria slapped his hand. "Oww. You know if you keep slapping and punching like this then no one would suspect a thing."

Victoria placed a firm kiss on the back of her son's hand. "There. All better now."

Luke laughed. "Now I wish you had slapped me someplace else."

"Maybe you are right. I guess no one thinks about others as much as they think about themselves." She looked at her son. He looked happy. 'Dear god, please let this be a beautiful thing in my son's life. Don't let me steal his life just to make mine better.' Her prayers were interrupted when Luke spoke.

"Exactly. You never really know what is going on in someone's life. You can't look at a couple and say one of them is cheating. Just like that you can't look at a mother and son and think, 'wow they must be fucking'."

"Gee thanks for the Monday morning lecture, professor. This wasn't what I had in mind for this morning." 'If only Claire didn't need the lake-house today?' she wondered.

"Well, its still early. A lot of time for mischief."

"Any mischief will have to wait till dinner. We both have work that we can't skip today."

"I guess you are right. Rule number two, don't act suspicious."

"Rule number two, what's rule number one."

"That was your rule. No more masturbation."

Victoria raised her eyebrows and smiled widely.

"I know its a very difficult rule, but I'm pretty sure my mom would be helping me in following it," Luke pouted at her with his puppy dog eyes.

Victoria laughed. "I helped you during the weekend, didn't I?"

"Yeah and after last night, I'm probably good for a couple of days. I didn't know I cold cum that much."

Victoria could feel herself getting aroused remembering their late night activities. She had no time to properly clean herself that morning and she was pretty sure a large amount of her son's cum was still swimming inside her vagina looking for a destination. The thought didn't help in reducing her arousal. She crossed her legs and tightened up, giving a small amount of pleasure to herself.

"You alright there mom. We can stop for a bit if you are feeling sick."

"No, I'm fine. Keep going."

Luke recognized the flush on her cheek and his concern turned to arousal. "You know your arousal is contagious. What got you going?"

"Thinking about last night. That was ..... amazing!" She felt a trickle of her son's cum dripping out and her hand impulsively went to her crotch trying to keep it inside. 'My panties are going to be mess,' she thought as some of her son's cum accumulated in her panties.

"You really do cum a lot," she blurted out.

"Well you asked me to. And your wish is my command."

Victoria laughed. "And I like cumming inside you," Luke continued. Victoria could clearly make out the clear outline of her son's erect cock in his pants along his thigh.

"Everything alright mom?" Luke inquired again when she didn't speak for some time.

"We might have to finalize on a birth control plan," Victoria replied slowly almost speaking to herself. "Considering the fact that my son likes cumming in his hot mom's pussy so much." She heard her son groan and thought it would be best not to tease him any more during the rest of the ride.

"Does that mean that, I have to, you know, use condoms?"

"I'm probably in my safe zone now, but its better to be safe than sorry. It should only be for a few days. Would that be ok?"

"Of course mom, anything for you."

Victoria took her son's hand in hers and brought it up to her face to give it a kiss. She noticed that her son's morning erection was subsiding slowly without any simulation and a wicked thought entered her mind.

"Thanks baby. You are the best. I mean I don't think you would like to get your mom pregnant right." She saw her son's cock bulge in his pants to full hardness again. There was no reply from her son other than an audible gulp.

Victoria smiled naughtily and continued. "Can you imagine me, fully pregnant, waddling around the house with my son's baby in my womb. Who would want that right?"

"Yeah, right mom," she heard her son reply after a brief pause while her eyes were fixated on the pulsing muscle in her son's pants.

"So you'll add them to your shopping list?" Victoria asked after a few minutes.

"Add what mom?"

"Condoms, silly. Unless you don't plan on doing your mom in the near future." Teasing aside, Victoria realized she had to be safe until she got on a birth control plan.

"Oh yeah. I'll get some today."

Victoria could see that her son was occupied in his thoughts. "How many should I get?" he finally asked.

"That depends. How many times are you planning on fucking your mom in the next week? Six or seven should be enough right?"

"Yeah that should be enough for today," Luke turned his head to face his mother.

"Look at you, teasing me back," Victoria smiled. "Get as many as you can. My period starts this weekend and I'm not having your cock outside my pussy when we are home." Her arousal was back in full force but they were nearly home and she had to be at work in 15 minutes.

They left their bags in the living room and quickly showered together. As much as both mother and son wanted to satisfy their needs, they rushed through their morning rituals. With a brief kiss shared between the couple before they exited the front door, both mother and son were off to work with their usual goodbyes.

"Love you, mom," Luke shouted from his car taking a left.

"Love you, honey," Victoria echoed taking a right.