All Comments on 'Halloween with Mom Pt. 05'

by maxillodragon

Sort by:
  • 24 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

6 stars, again! This is the most beautiful relationship mom and son can have with each other, just one thing missing, Victoria must get pregnant to her son, that will seal their love forever!! So no more condoms and no pills for them, just cumming inside her as often as he can.

Thank you!

MikeOrMikeyMikeOrMikeyabout 2 years ago

I’ve loved every chapter. Please continue.

muskyboymuskyboyabout 2 years ago

Thanks for keeping this monogamous and romantic. I agree with a pregnancy in their future as well. Thanks for these.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

great story sure does it for me

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Great series! I hope son comes back with a ring and proposes to mom.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Excellent story. Needs a little variation. Is her boss screwing her brother? What happens whem his mother gets pregnant?

FeltfixerFeltfixerabout 2 years ago
Lovely

This is a lovely story and needs a happy ending.

Demosthenes384bcDemosthenes384bcabout 2 years ago

As many are hinting at, need to move the plot lines along. We can only read so many different ways for them to screw each other and then it becomes monotonous. 4*

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Love it

Monagamous_NowMonagamous_Nowabout 2 years ago

Lovely. Keep it going, please.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

excellent story and plot building, well written..pleasure to read

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Just another great chapter in this super hot series! More please!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Sounds like Claire and Chris are also having fun. Would love to read about them

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

An incredibly wonderful love story between mother and son. Let Luke explain his love for his wonderful mother, Victoria. At the same time, Victoria realizes how much she loves her son, and wants to have a happy family with him. So she lets him make her pregnant.

Does Victoria boss have a sexual relationship with her brother?

Megan a relationship with her own son? Want to talk about how happy she is with her son with Victoria.

KittyLover80KittyLover80about 2 years ago

Outstanding. I hope the series will continue. Thanks for your writing effort.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

I hope there is more to come......

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

I also suspect that Claire and her brother are lovers. I just hope there isn't swapping when they find out. There are tons of stories doing that and I'd like this story to be different...

JustmeWBJustmeWBalmost 2 years ago

maxillodragon,

So far one of the best stories I've read here.

I'm hoping this costomer likes his work so much,

they offer him a job so he and his Mom can live as

husband and wife far away from their past life.

Still, great ride so far,

WB

nightdragon1nightdragon1almost 2 years ago

WOW!!!!!! What more can be said.

Foxterot7aFoxterot7aalmost 2 years ago

This is a beautiful love story between two mature, equal status humans who happen to be related. The sensitivity to each other's feelings; deepening emotional bonding of the lovers; and the growing realization between the two lovers that they need each other to be whole has been logically developed. The safety, security and love the mother feels knowing that her son only wants to please her should ease her fear of him leaving/out growing her should be relieved. Finally, hopefully the son realizes how deeply in love his mother is with him and that she can not/is unable to replace him, even if she wanted to.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

This is a awesome story between mom and son

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

The story gets better and better. As some others suspect, I too immediately thought that Claire and her brother are fucking :) Seemed like such an obvious setup though so it could be a red herring. Guess I should keep reading.

EroticlovingtbearEroticlovingtbear7 months ago

This is my second time reading the story. You are very talented writer. I found myself entranced with the story. My imagination bringing me in to live out this through your words. Becoming Luke and to see Claire, to smell her, to feel her, and to taste her. I love reading the loving relationships of mother and sons, sometimes even wishing I had that life. I hope you have upcoming chapters to add to the story. I look forward to reading them.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usermaxillodragon@maxillodragon
Thank you for reading my stories. If you want to leave anonymous feedback, you can reach me at maxillodragon@gmail.com.

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES