Halloween with Mom Pt. 07

Story Info
Mom and son deal with family.
15.1k words
4.77
53.8k
136

Part 7 of the 10 part series

Updated 10/26/2023
Created 01/20/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Apologies for the delay.

As always all characters in the story are above 18 years of age.

*

"Oh my god, I'm so nervous," Victoria talked to herself with her eyes closed as they got closer to her mother's house.

"What's wrong mom?" Luke asked keeping his eyes on the road.

"We are going to your grandmother's home honey. I'm not sure I'm ready for this. What if we slip up when we are there. Ohh why do we have to do this." Victoria bent down hiding her face in her hands, repeatedly tapping the car with her boots.

"Ohh that's why," Luke replied smiling. "And here I was thinking you were just worried about introducing your new boyfriend to your mom for the first time."

Victoria turned towards her son and quickly began an assault of back to back swats on his shoulder.

"Ok, ok, I'm sorry. Ow. Wow mom, you're getting stronger everyday."

Victoria leaned on her son's shoulder. "I just need some time to take it all in. I love that we are now closer than ever. But we still need to deal with the other people in our life."

"I know mom and I'm sorry for joking. I just thought I would cheer you up. You know I hate to see that worried look on your face. And we don't have to deal with other people, we can still make an excuse and cancel. Then we can celebrate me getting my first big customer for the company yesterday."

"What better way to celebrate than giving thanks for your big win on Thanksgiving, together with your family."

"I know you have that mischievous grin on your face mom. I don't even have to look at you."

Victoria laughed at her son's reply. "Well we did celebrate that way after we went home. I am surprised you are able to walk today. It felt amazing being carried around the house, with my son fucking me relentlessly. I cannot believe how excited you were."

"Me? You were the one who jumped into my arms in the parking lot and kissed me. It felt like you were more excited about the news than I was."

"I will always be more excited than you when it comes to your achievements. You are my son, the love of my life. Seeing you achieve great things makes me proud to be your mom." Victoria kissed her son on his cheek lovingly.

"Wow mom, if you continue this, I will seriously have to take you someplace else."

"Stop trying to get out of this. Spending time with family is important."

"Well I do spend a lot of time with my family. I have been spending all my nights making sure my family is well satisfied."

Victoria chuckled. "Be thankful that we still get to sleep together. Your aunt, Liz, will stay in her room with her fiance. That leaves only my room and I somehow talked mom into letting you sleep in my room with me. You should be thanking me. Just make sure you don't look too happy about sleeping with your mom in front of your grandma."

Luke turned to face his mom and pouted. "But I like sleeping with my mom."

Victoria smiled, her anxiety slightly easing the more she talked with her son. "And I plan on thanking you a lot during these four days." Luke continued.

"You remember the rules right?"

"Are you sure we can last four days without having sex?"

"Well we did last two days when you went on your business trip."

"I don't think that counts mom. I'm pretty sure we couldn't have had sex then considering I was not even in town. Remember what we did the moment we saw each other."

Victoria smiled recalling how her son had surprised her by coming back from his trip two days early.

"You almost jumped into my arms and kissed me right in front of Rachel. And when we finally made our way home, you came the second I was inside you."

"I'm pretty sure it was more than one second," Victoria protested. "And you are one to talk, you burst inside me before you completed a single thrust."

"Well you still came first, so I don't think you can complain."

"Oh really. Then maybe I should make you wait two days and see who cums first."

"I don't think we can last two days mom, sleeping in the same room."

"You are right honey. But remember, we need to be very very quiet."

"I will really miss your loud moans then. 'Mommy's cumming' has become my trigger now. I'm ready to burst the moment you say those words."

Victoria smiled. She realized that while she had been encouraging her son to be more vocal in bed with her, she too had increased her sounds which made her question how the neighbors have not given her any questioning looks. But she loved the response she gets from her son to her moans. And the ensuing sex and orgasms were well worth the risk to Victoria.

"Well you'll have to make do with just the feeling of my pussy around your big hard cock to make you cum. I'm pretty sure that is still enough." Victoria teased unable to help herself.

"Ok, mom, timeout. Please I can't handle it."

Victoria laughed. "Sorry honey. I'll behave, I promise."

"You ready for this?" Victoria asked both to herself and her son when they had pulled into the driveway.

"Just one thing before we go in," Luke answered. Victoria looked at her son. "Can I get a kiss?"

Victoria glanced at the front door and then leaned towards her son and gave a quick peck on his lips. The moment their lips touched she knew she was on a slippery slope. Her tongue slipped a little to get a taste of her son's lips. When she needed more, her hand moved to the back of her sons neck and pulled him in while her tongue began exploring the now very familiar territory of her son's mouth. She lingered a little and then charged forward for a full assault with her tongue. About half a minute later, she separated with a smile on her face and quickly exited the car to ring the doorbell.

"Since when do you ask to get a kiss?" she asked her son while they waited.

"I just like it when I ask you to do things and you do them for me."

"I would like it even more when you tell me to do something." Victoria bit her lips.

"Ok. Give me a kiss mom."

Victoria's eyes widened. She heard her mom on the stairs, she counted the ten steps it would take her to open the door and calculated whether it would be enough time. Her heart raced as she pressed her lips to her son's for barely a second. The door opened, Victoria realized how wet she was, and Luke immediately went in to hug his grandma. "How are you doing Nana?"

"Oh!" Luke's grandma, Betty, exclaimed. "All good, now that you guys are here. Come in, come in. Are you alright dear. You look a little flushed there," she asked Victoria, looking at her daughter.

"Yeah, I'm fine," Victoria answered, thankful that her mom was not looking at her as they walked into the kitchen.

"You won't believe this," Betty announced, "Your sister won't be coming. She's going to her in-laws-to-be. Can you believe her, canceling on the last minute?"

"Yeah, what kind of person does that?" Luke answered without delay while Victoria eyed her son. Luke responded only with a smug smile.

"Well at least I have my favorite grandson with me for Thanksgiving. On the bright side you won't have to share a room with your mom. You can take Liz's room." Luke's smile vanished off his face in an instant.

"Are you sure she'll be ok with that?" Victoria protested, for some reason sleeping alone without her son by her side seemed like the end of the world.

"Well she should have come if she had a problem," Betty dismissed her daughter without a second thought. "And why are you dressed like you are still in highschool?" she eyed her daughter.

Victoria looked at her white tank-top paired with a pair of brown pants. She even threw on a cardigan over her top to make her outfit a bit more modest for her mom. "How is this a highschool outfit?"

"You are a mother, Victoria," Betty continued, "and if Luke is anything like you, you could be a grandmother soon. Maybe think about how you dress."

"I think she looks great," Luke butted in to support his mom.

"You would like that wouldn't you? Your girlfriend probably dresses like this."

"Yeah she does," Luke replied staring at his mom, smiling.

"Oh so you do have a girlfriend. Tell me all about her," Betty moved towards her grandson ignoring her conversation with he daughter.

'Wow she's good,' Luke thought as the three of them got comfortable in the living room, Luke sitting on a chair while his mom and grandma occupied the couch.

Luke stared into his mom's eyes and began. "I don't know what to tell you. She's very smart, hardworking, loves me a lot. Sometimes I even feel that she puts my needs ahead of hers. Sadly not a great sense of humor, but the pretty ones generally aren't. You know god doesn't give with both hands."

"Maybe if you just listen to her once in a while instead of staring at her ass all the time, you'd know she is plenty funny," Victoria countered not to be outdone despite sitting next to her mom.

"Looks like your mom is jealous of you girlfriend," Betty laughed along with her grandson. "You should have brought her here, if it wasn't too much trouble."

Luke was about to reply with something smart but saw the concerned look on his mom's face and let it go. "Maybe next time."

"I don't know whether your mother's told you this, don't go easy on protection," Betty spoke, a bit uncomfortable with the topic. "Despite how much I tease you about meeting my great grandchildren."

The comment made Victoria aware of the cum her son had deposited in her pussy earlier that morning. Knowing that she would have to restrain herself once she was at her mom's home, Victoria had crawled under the table when Luke was devouring his breakfast and helped herself to a good serving of her son's delicious cock. When Luke was done with his breakfast, she let him take his time with her pussy, sitting on the table while her son devoured her juices, still sitting in his chair. Within minutes, she was lying on her back riding her orgasm and begging her son to stuff her and fill her up. That is how she started her day, making out with her son, sitting on the dining table while her son came in her with his cock completely buried inside her to make sure she wouldn't have to deal with a lot of leaking cum.

"Lord knows I would love to have more grandkids or great-grandkids," Betty continued.

"You might get one soon," Victoria replied, knowing that very soon her son would be flooding her unprotected pussy with his fertile cum.

"Yeah, I've heard Liz's plans to have kids. I'll believe her when she is actually pregnant. I don't think that's going to happen before she gets married this December."

As evening fell, both mother and son retired to their separate rooms. Unable to sleep, Luke was going through his phone. He was now very grateful that his mom had been more open about taking pictures. While she started with taking more selfies of the two of them together, she had slowly opened up to taking more riskier pics. Luke glossed through his gallery and realized the trouble they would get into if his grandmother scrolled though his phone.

Luke loved the selfies his mother of the two of them together. She was the more artistic one in their relationship by far, while he was the more crafty one. So while Luke had built and remodeled the majority of their house, it was his mom who made it a home. He had actually picked photography to get more closer to his mom's hobbies and was now very thankful. Littered between their smiling and goofy selfies were the pictures he had taken of his mother in various outfits. It was mostly her office outfits, which were mostly light colored blouses paired with darker pencil skirts. Luke loved the way the skirts hugged his mom and lately he loved helping her get dressed for office as well.

He was now fully hard thinking of their morning routine, that involved showering together and then helping the other get dressed. Doing it with his mom made it feel less cumbersome and bit more exciting. Fondling his mom while helping her get dressed sure helped. He scrolled back to their weekend when he had surprised her. He had bought a pair of black panties and a red skin-tight dress for his mother for their trip. He made sure to take plenty of photos in both and was now actively admiring his mom laying on the bed wearing only the black lingerie in their hotel room. He had to take the picture after they had fucked as neither him nor his mom were able to keep their hands to each other the moment she had appeared wearing the lingerie.

He received a message from his mom.

Victoria: You awake honey?

Luke replied immediately.

Luke: Yes mom.

Luke: You can't sleep too?

Victoria: No.

Victoria: Don't want to sound like a crazy girlfriend but the bed feels empty without you.

Luke: I know mom. I'm just laying on my side of the bed. Hoping that you would come and then I can hold you.

Victoria: I want to honey, but you know it's too risky.

Luke: I know mom. I was just going through my phone looking at your pics and realized nobody should look at my phone apart from you.

Victoria: You were looking at my pics?

Luke: Yeah. Still can't believe I bagged the girl I have a crush on.

Victoria: You always say the sweetest things to me. Maybe I should send fewer pics so that you would message me rather than looking at my pics.

Victoria sent a selfie to her son with a caption -- 'What would you tell your mom when she can't sleep at night."

Luke took a minute to reply. He just went with one when he couldn't think of anything better.

Luke: Come over to my place, because your parents are home.

Victoria: Are you sure honey?

Luke: Yes mom, I want you to.

Victoria didn't reply. In a few seconds, Luke heard his door open and then the sound of the lock. He saw his mom climbing into his bed, wearing a full-sleeved t-shirt and soft pants. She snuggled closer to him and placed her head on his shoulder draping her hand over his body.

"Are you comfortable honey?" Victoria finally whispered.

"I am now mom. Nice sleeping outfit, I should say." Luke replied stroking his mom's back over her shirt.

Victoria chuckled silently. "I thought I wouldn't have you to keep me warm. I'm really glad I do. Is it ok with you if we don't have sex tonight? I don't want to risk your grandma hearing anything."

"It's ok mom. I just want to sleep with you." Luke closed his eyes, listening to the sound of his mother's breathing in the silence. "I shouldn't have asked you to kiss me today. Grandma could have caught us."

"Its ok. We should just be careful next time. And if I remember correctly, I was the one who kissed you, so I share a little blame."

"Just a little?" Luke smiled, with his eyes still closed.

"Well, you did tell me to kiss you. You know I can't say no to my baby. Why do you think I'm in bed with you now."

In a few seconds Victoria added. "Don't even think about telling me to do something now," and gave a small pinch on his chest.

"Oww," Luke yelped quietly.

"Shhh," Victoria breathed laughing. "So which pics were you looking at?"

"Mostly from our weekend trip couple of weeks back."

"Mmmm I remember. But wasn't it mostly normal pictures. I remember you took some in that lingerie you got me, but wasn't it mostly selfies and pics you took at the club."

"Yeah. And you looked so sexy in that lingerie mom. More lingerie will be the first thing I'll buy with my new bonus." 'Technically it'll be the second thing I'll buy for you,' Luke smiled at his thoughts.

"Don't go around spending money. You don't have to spoil me."

"You need some spoiling mom. You need some new clothes to wear at night, if you want to make a move on your son."

"Really?" Victoria smiled and moved closer to her son's face.

Luke felt her moving and turned his face to meet his mother's eyes. "Yes, I don't think this outfit is working for me."

"Save that charm for later, my son, you'll have plenty of your mommy when we get back home. More than you can handle. Make do with a kiss for tonight." She gave her son a firm kiss with her lips. She bit her lower lip when they separated. She stared into her son's beautiful eyes in the moonlit room. "Dear god, why do you have to be so charming?" she breathed heavily.

"What did I do now?" Luke protested.

"Just being you. My super sexy son, making me horny, oh sssoo horny," she pressed her mound into her son's leg and lightly humped him.

"Wow mom."

"This is all your fault." Victoria scolded her son. "Making your mom wet when you're not supposed to."

"How is this my fault?"

"Alright fine. I can't believe I got this wet and I can't do anything about it."

Luke thought for a few seconds how he had been making his mom edge when they were texting while they were at work. She would get so worked up that she barely lasted a minute when he pinned her on the floor or over their couch and buried his cock inside her.

"Mom, remember the night you were going to Megan's house a few days back for a girls night out?"

Victoria blushed when she recalled her actions of the night.

"We had just showered together, I was lying on our bed completely naked while you were getting ready. What did you say to me."

"I asked you why you were still hard when my pussy was full of your cum that you had deposited inside me just before the shower."

"You remember what I said."

"Uh huh."

"What did I say mom?"

"You said that," Victoria breathed, "that you knew I was going to drop my towel to change once I was done with my hair, and you got hard just by thinking that you would see me naked soon. Ohh baby I got so wet when you said that. Knowing that you would always look forward to see me naked and that even the thought makes you hard, ohh baby I wanted to jump on you so bad."

"And yet you didn't. Just continued to tease me while you moisturized, purposefully spending more time on your breasts and ass."

"I'm sorry baby. I was already late. But I offered to give you a blowjob but you declined."

"I was just testing you."

"I know, I almost reached the bottom of the stairs and the only thing I can see was you, my handsome son, lying naked in our bed, with your beautiful hard cock, without your mom who is supposed to take care of it. I knew it was a lost cause trying to go to Megan's on time. I just ran up and straddled you without speaking a word."

"That felt so amazing," Victoria continued. "I didn't care about my dress, my hair or my makeup. I kissed you hard, hiked my dress to my waist and," she breathed heavily, "and my god baby, you feel so good moving inside me. I remember asking you to make me cum, can you imagine, I was the one who was supposed to make you cum."

Luke knew that his mom was ready to cum now. But he wanted to make her wait a little longer, make the orgasm worth the risk.

"What did you say to me when you were riding me."

Victoria replied in broken words. "I... I thanked you for letting me use you for my needs, begged you to make me cum, begged you to cum inside me. I told you that you own my pussy, yours is the only cock it craves, yours is the only cum that satisfies its hunger."

"And?"

"You have a birth right to breed me."

Luke turned his mother on her back and removed her pants in a second. He was slightly massaging her clit with his thumb while his mom guided his cock to her entrance.

"You ready to cum mom?" Luke asked.

Victoria only replied with a nod.

"Remember, no noises." He slowly sunk into his mother and placed his lips on hers to muffle her moans. He grinded on her pussy trying not to make any slapping noises. Thankfully his mom was already too close to the edge and it didn't take her long to cum. He held his lips to her mouth swallowing her moans while her hands and legs trembled under his weight. When the trembling died down after a minute with only a small occasional twitch in her left leg, Luke slowly withdrew his cock from his mom's velvety pussy.