Halloween with Mom Pt. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Victoria felt someone poking her sides and opened her eyes. Realization that she was not in her room at her mom's home came very quickly.

"Mom you need to get dressed and go to your room soon." Luke spoke quietly. "Nana is already awake."

"What," Victoria jerked upwards. "Did she come inside?"

"No, she just knocked and left," Luke replied while giving his half naked mother, her pants.

Victoria slipped them on, and moved slowly, realizing that she wasn't wearing any panties and thankful that there was no dried cum on her pussy lips. She was so accustomed to waking with the feeling of her son's cum around her pussy that not feeling it that day immediately made her feel something was different.

Victoria came downstairs after a while to give the impression that she had overslept in her room.

"Morning mom. Why are you not in the kitchen?" Victoria asked when she saw her mom sitting in the living room while Luke was in the kitchen. Luke blew her a kiss the moment he saw her and in a second her cheeks were red.

"Your son banished me. Can you believe it. My own grandson banishing me from my kitchen on Thanksgiving."

"Wow," Luke called from the kitchen. "I just don't want you to get tired cooking all day," he replied walking to the living room. "Besides I have mom to help me," he said while leaving a little flour on her nose.

"Hey," Victoria complained cleaning her nose.

"You'll get dirty in the kitchen anyway mom," Luke chuckled.

"You think your mom could make better stuffing."

"I know, mom's stuffing sucks. But I'll be making the stuffing today." Victoria noticed her son's eyes dart towards her for the briefest of a second. "Mom loves my stuffing."

Victoria noticed a cough from her mom and pushed her son back into the kitchen.

"You need to tone it down honey, wayyy down."

"Come on mom. You really think the first thing nana pictures when I talk about you liking my stuffing is that her grandson is cumming in her daughter."

Victoria stopped for a second. "Fine, that's a fair point. But do you have to do your double edged jokes?"

"Well you get flushed when I make such comments. And you look so cute with those pink cheeks."

"Ok cut it down. We don't want either of us getting horny today."

"Anything you say mom." Luke smiled mischievously.

Victoria laughed. She stepped a little closer to her son and whispered. "Did you cum in me yesterday?"

"I thought we weren't trying to get horny today."

"Just answer. Did you or did you not cum in me yesterday?"

"No mom. You kind of drifted off to sleep after you came. You were still in your post-orgasmic bliss and I was stroking your hair. You just kind of didn't wake up after that."

"So you didn't cum yesterday?"

"It's alright mom. Maybe I wanted to guilt trip you into coming to my room again tonight."

Pretty soon both mother and son got down to cooking. Luke went out to the store and when he returned, found his mom whisking in the kitchen.

"You're staring honey," Victoria mentioned when Luke hadn't moved, just standing in the kitchen with the bags still in his hand.

"No I wasn't," Luke replied a little embarrassed.

Victoria smiled at her son. "Oh, I'm sorry. I should have said that you were ogling your mom." Victoria whisked slowly, deliberately jiggling her breasts as she whisked.

"I, uh," Luke stuttered.

Victoria laughed and stopped. "Alright, gimme those bags before your grandma catches you with an erection while you stare at your mom's boobs. She lets you get away with anything but I think this is asking a bit too much."

Luke began taking out the boxes when he felt his mom's hand at his crotch.

"Wow you really are hard." Victoria now slipped her hand inside her son's shorts and gripped his cock. "I'm sorry I didn't make you cum last night."

"It's ok mom."

"No it's not ok. I'm a bad mom. Using my amazing son to make myself cum and then leaving him in agony. You should punish me for being so selfish."

Luke's eyes twinkled. "When we go back home?"

"No! Now. Right now." Victoria smiled and sank to her knees.

"Mom what about Nana?"

"Just make sure you don't let her come this side of the counter."

Victoria pushed her son's pants to his ankles and was greeted with the sight of her son's beautiful cock right in her face. She gasped a little and wrapped her fingers around the middle. Her thumb and middle finger barely touched. She was proud that she was able to take her son's thick cock completely inside her pussy every night. No wonder she felt so stretched when every night her son pushed inside her pussy. But she was also a little disappointed that she couldn't take it entirely in her mouth. Until then, she had only manged to take only half of it in her mouth.

"You're staring mom."

Victoria looked up and her eyes met her son's. "Very funny," She smiled and began to slowly stroke her son's cock.

"I'm just appreciating this gorgeous specimen."

"You really like looking at my cock?" Luke asked, a bit curious.

"Do you really like looking at my cock?" Victoria mocked her son's question, imitating him. "What kind of question is that? Do you like looking at my breasts?"

"That's different. Your breasts are," Luke paused, "heavenly."

"Well that's how I feel about your cock too. It's heavenly. It sends me to heaven every night. My stairway to heaven." Victoria was again staring at her son's cock. She licked her lips in anticipation.

"I'm sorry I didn't make you cum yesterday," she spoke looking at her son's cock. "I'll make it up to you today." Victoria moved forward and placed a sloppy kiss on the head of her son's cock, enjoying the taste of her son's pre-cum.

Luke groaned. "You need to be quieter or the stuffing goes in your mouth not in the turkey," Victoria ordered her son.

She then proceeded to lather the entire length of her son's enormous cock with her spit. She might not be able to take it all, but she could still taste every inch of it and mark it as her territory. She especially loved going down on her son after he had fucked her. Tasting herself on his cock gave her a sense of accomplishment. Knowing that her son's cock was covered in evidence of their incestuous relationship made her strangely horny.

Once she had covered the entire length of her son's cock with her saliva, she went to work. She took her sweet time savoring the experience while making sure that she slowly increased the intensity of pleasure that she was providing her son. She slowed down when her son was making too much noise and then increased her intensity when he had calmed down. Eventually she was giving him waves of pleasure, teasing him in the process while keeping him on the edge.

"Mom I can't stand anymore," Luke spoke between his groans..

"You want me to make you cum?" Victoria asked her son taking her mouth off his cock.

"No mom, I can't stand on my legs anymore. I need to sit." Victoria got up and dragged a chair from the dining table to the kitchen island. Once Luke was on the chair, she dived down and went to work. After a minute she came back up and looked at her son.

"You want to take a picture?"

Luke eyes widened. "Are you sure mom?" He had his phone out before he finished the question.

"Yeah, why not. How do you want to do this?"

"Uhh can you do what you did at the beginning."

Victoria smiled and kissed the head of her son's cock, held the pose and looked directly into the camera. When her son gave a thumbs up, she opened her lips and dove down, taking half of her son's cock in her mouth and held her position. Her eyes were watering in the two seconds it took her son to click the photo.

"You ready to cum?" she asked her son now stroking his full length intensely.

"Yeah."

"Tell me when you are about to cum. I want you to cum on my face."

Luke was taken back when he heard his mom. He had never cum on her face before. Most of the time he came in her pussy and on few occasions in her mouth and she promptly swallowed it everytime he did. But he had little blood in his brain to question his mom and when he was seconds away from exploding in his mom's mouth, he tapped her head.

Victoria immediately removed her son's cock from her mouth and aimed it at her face, slowly continuing to stroke it.

"Paint me baby," she whispered seductively and removed her hand from her son's cock giving him control over his cock. She felt the first shot hit her face and was surprised at the speed with which it hit her face. It was quickly followed by multiple shots hitting her at different points of her face. To her son's credit, he had mostly aimed at her forehead and cheeks and thus her eyes were spared from any direct hits. But as it started moving down from her forehead she could see the cum sticking to her eye lashes.

"Quick, take the pictures," she gestured to the phone.

Luke somehow managed to follow his mom's orders while transfixed with the sight in front him. He opened the phone and began snapping as many pictures as he could. Seeing his mom drenched in his cum kept his cock hard. He thought it would be even better if his mom could pose for some pics with his cock in her mouth while she was covered in his cum.

"Take some more while I have you in my mouth as well," Victoria told her son and Luke was more than happy to continue their little photoshoot.

When they were done, Victoria got up and swiped a little cum from her cheek and put it in her mouth.

"mmm, you were right, you make some great stuffing."

"Don't you want to clean up mom. Nana could come down any minute."

"Ohh that," Victoria smiled. "She went out to donate some food to the church when you went to the store. You didn't think I would take such a big risk and blow you in kitchen, did you?"

"Why didn't you tell me?"

"I just wanted to see whether it would excite you. And by the look of the amount of cum on my face, I am guessing, yes." She took some more cum from her face and swallowed it.

"Can you please get cleaned now, though?"

"And waste my baby's precious cum," Victoria replied playfully. "I don't think so." She then scooped a little more and put it in her mouth.

Thanksgiving dinner went without any incident, just Victoria making googly eyes at her son, hoping her mother wouldn't question why she was practically staring at him the entire dinner. She felt so proud to see her son sitting at the head of the table and cutting the turkey.

"Look at you, being the Man of the house at such a young age," Betty commented on her grandson.

"Not just the Man of the house, I'm the Superman of the house, Nana," Luke spoke with a happiness high and winked at his mom.

Victoria remembered the Halloween night when her son had fucked her dressed in a Superman costume. 'Oh god, I just want to kiss him now. Can I be anymore in love with him. I have butterflies in my stomach just from looking at him. I hope to have more than butterflies though.'

Victoria was sitting on the couch alone thinking of her next steps when her son hugged her from behind and kissed her on her cheek. "Penny for your thoughts."

"I'm just thinking, how I am going to tell your grandma."

"Tell her what?"

"That I want to have another baby." 'Or more children if you like.'

"Without telling about us." Luke confirmed.

"Of course not. There is no way in the world she should know about us. But having a baby, its a big decision and I want her to be on my side."

"So want is your current plan?"

"The easiest is that I want more kids so I am going to get a sperm donation."

"That's not risky at all."

"Yeah but I'm scared of what comes after."

"Are you scared of what comes after?"

"Of course not. I'm just worried about the, how things will work. We don't exactly have room at our home. We have your room but - "

"Mom." Luke took his mom's hand. "We'll get a new place. We can afford it with my new promotion if we sell our current home."

Victoria held her son's hands tightly. 'There are other things to worry about,' she thought. 'People will get suspicious. I want us to stay together but that will only raise suspicions. I want you to be the father, but that's almost impossible.'

"Thank you for being by my side."

"I'll always be by your side."

"Unless you are on top of me." Victoria winked at her son and smiled.

"Mom!" Luke exclaimed with his eyes wide.

"What? You think you are the only ones who can make suggestive remarks about having sex with me."

Victoria carefully made her way to the kitchen later that night where her mother was putting away the Thanksgiving dishes back in the cabinet.

"Need any help?" she asked, her anxiety evident in her voice.

Betty smiled at her daughter and didn't speak, knowing she was there to talk to her about something else.

"I wanted to ask," Victoria gathered her courage. "I wanted to tell you something. A lot has been going on these past few days. And I feel that something's missing from my life."

Victoria noticed her mother stop and turn towards her.

"And I want to be upfront with you and I'm here so that you know about it from me." Victoria realized that she was getting nowhere with her sentences. She just wanted to get it out now. "I just want to tell you that - "

"That you are in love with your son?" Betty finished her daughter's sentence without any hint of emotion on her face.

Victoria's brain stopped functioning the moment she heard those words coming from her mother. She questioned whether her mother had actually said those words or if it was just her imagination. She could feel her heart beating, almost hear it in her brain now.

"You want to sit?" Victoria heard her mother talk, still in her calm voice, gesturing to the table in the kitchen.

She moved, as if on command, and took a seat. Her mother didn't seem angry. She questioned whether she could actually be fine with what she was doing?

She made a questioning face and uttered an inaudible 'How' when her mother continued.

"I'm your mother. I like to think that I know my daughter very well. I can pick up on things. Besides, you are not as subtle as you think you are."

Victoria could detect a hint of anger when her mother spoke the word 'subtle'. She was suddenly too scared to say anything.

"Are you going to explain yourself? How could you even do something like this?"

Victoria's eyes welled up. She felt like she was a teenager again pleading with her mother. "I love him," she spoke, barely parting her lips.

Victoria's mother clenched her jaw and closed her eyes, irritated. "You need to find someone else," she spoke in a tone that clearly meant that it was not a request, "and end this".

Victoria spoke calmly for the first time during that conversation, "I can't." 'I don't want anyone else,' her heart spoke.

"Then what will you do when he finds someone else?"

"I'm happy either way," Victoria lied.

"Good."

"He's free to do whatever he wants," Victoria reassured her mother as she was leaving the room. She was very surprised how calmly her mother had spoken to her during the entire conversation. No voices were raised. She was surprised her mother hadn't burst into flames the moment she had realized what was going on.

"Mom," Victoria called. When she saw her stop, she asked, "how long after we came here did you suspect something?"

Betty gave a dry laugh which almost scared Victoria again. "I suspected something was up when I came to our place to invite you to Thanksgiving. His stuff was in your room, and the way you behave around him, that's a dead giveaway. As I said earlier, I like to think that I know my daughter very well."

Victoria couldn't even remember how she made her way to her bedroom. She tried to rationalize the situation. Her mom knew that she was having sex with her son. There was no way to rationalize that. It was at that moment she realized that her body ached to be held by someone. No, her body ached to be held by her son. But what would she tell him? In the end she just texted him, asking him to come to come to her room.

"Will you sleep with me tonight?" she feebly asked sitting on her bed when Luke had quietly entered her room. She was pretty sure her mother would know that Luke was not in his room anymore. But she needed to be with him.

Luke joined his mom on the bed without a word and moved both of them under the covers. He turned to his side and pulled his mom into a hug and held her tightly.

Victoria buried her head between his head and shoulder and felt her body relax. Her heart finally settled into a normal rhythm. "Thank you," she whispered in his ear.

"For what?" Luke held her tight, slowly stroking her back.

"For being with me. I can't imagine my life without you."

"Neither do I. And we don't have to. I'm with you and you're with me. There is nothing that can change that." Luke moved his head and kissed his mom.

"I love you mom." He kissed her again not needing an answer from her.

Victoria heard her phone buzz but ignored it. She didn't want to leave her son. Even if the world was ending, she was where she wanted to be, and to her in that moment, it did seem like her world was ending. Both mother and son fell asleep. Luke on his back, with his mom snuggled into his side. Victoria woke with her face on her son's arm, her drool dripping on his bicep. She jerked up and wiped her lips with her hand.

"I'm sorry honey," she reached out for a kleenex and cleaned her son's arm.

"It's alright mom," Luke barely moved, "I'm sure I've done my fair share of drooling on you."

"Yeah and most of it pretty recently," she smiled.

"Well I can't help it when my jaw drops looking at you."

"Flattery will not get you a blowjob. Well atleast not now," she winked. "Now get back to your room."

"Wow, I can't believe I get to do a walk of shame."

Victoria laughed. "I don't think it counts when you don't even get laid."

Victoria found her mother quietly sitting when she entered the kitchen. She poured some coffee and sat beside her mother. They sat in silence for some time, Victoria not wanting to start the previous night's conversation.

"You know Mary and John?"

"Yeah, the couple who runs the bed and breakfast place."

Victoria's mother shook her head. "They are not a couple. I mean they are, uh, it's that, uh, Mary is John's mother."

Victoria took a moment to think why her mother was bringing this up.

"Don't make stuff up mom."

"Why would I make this stuff up?"

"Then why are you telling me this."

Victoria's mother took some time before she answered her daughter. "Mary left her family and moved here because they suspected she was sleeping her son. She hasn't seen them in over 20 years." Victoria's mom went silent for a while and then spoke with a little lump in her throat. "I don't want you to leave. He's my only grandkid. I want to see him once in a while. I want to hear him talk even if I don't understand what he is talking about. And if he needs you to be happy, I guess, I'm trying to say is that - " Betty took a deep breath. "If he needs you to be happy, I'm not getting in your way."

Victoria breathed a sigh of relief when she heard the words coming from her mother.

"Are you serious mom?"

"Yes. You don't have to worry about me." Betty reached for her daughter's hand and held them tightly. "Your secret is safe with me. You can stay here, it's just Friday. Don't think about leaving."

"Thank you mom," Victoria hugged her mother. "You can't believe what this means to me."

"I know. I was raised in a different time. But society changes I guess. I agree that what someone believes should not be used to criticize what others do when they are not hurting anyone. Just one thing, don't tell Luke that I know. I don't want him to behave any differently around me."

"Of course. I would prefer it that way too."