Halloween with Mom Pt. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Victoria met her mother's eyes. She felt awfully bold then, she hadn't been able to look in her eyes since she knew her mother had found out that she was in love with her son. She spoke calmly. "No mom. I love him to the fullest of my capacity. I don't think I can ever love anyone as much as I love him."

"I didn't know you were a big Calvin and Hobbes fan," Betty asked her daughter, nodding towards graphic on the t-shirt wearing.

"Mom please," Victoria hung her head down embarrassed.

"Mom, hurry up, I can't wait this long," Luke came running into the kitchen, thankfully wearing a white bathrobe. Victoria buried her face in her hands when Luke stammered, "Oh, uh, Nana, is, both awake, oh, how?"

"Yeah, I couldn't sleep so I came down to have some wine," Betty answered. "It helps me. I think your mother also has some trouble sleeping."

"Oh, uh, yeah, she's up most nights at home too?"

"She keeps you up too?"

"Yes, I mean no, I just see her sometimes. So what were you guys talking about?"

"Your mother was just telling me how full she is because of your stuffing."

Luke's eyes went wide and before he began stammering, Victoria came to her son's rescue.

"I was just telling Nana how good the meal was today."

"Why don't you take a seat. I'll pour you a sip. I'm sure your mom wouldn't mind."

Luke took a seat beside his mother.

"Damn baby, be cool," Victoria whispered to her son.

"Sorry mom, it was just too much to process," Luke took a few breaths. "I'm fine now. I'm ok," he reassured himself.

Luke made some small chat before leaving for bed in a few minutes.

"Didn't I put the white robe in your room, Vicky?" Betty asked when Luke got up to leave.

Luke took a second to collect himself. "No, you put the white one in my room."

"Oh silly me, getting forgetful in my old age. I wonder which one I put in your mom's room."

"Oh that's the blue one," Luke replied without thinking and went upstairs.

Victoria closed her eyes in defeat while Betty laughed silently.

"So I AM keeping you from something."

"Yeah, but I can't say that now, can I?"

She got up, "Alright then, I won't keep my grandson waiting. I'll be sleeping at Helen next door. You two lovebirds have fun." She pushed a box of kleenex towards her daughter and moved to the front door. "Don't stay up too late," she announced before closing the front door.

Victoria looked questioningly at the box of tissues, shrugged, and took another sip. When she finally got up to head upstairs she realized why her mother had put the box of tissues near her. She was not wearing any panties and while she was sitting, a large pool of her son's cum had leaked out of her pussy and was sitting in a small puddle on the chair. Victoria's heart raced at the sight of her son's cum on the chair. She grabbed the kleenex but stopped. She licked her lips, bent down and slurped most of the cum from the chair. She grabbed a few tissues, cleaned the chair and herself and rushed upstairs, now very horny after tasting her son's cum from her pussy.

Both mother and son made full use of having the house to themselves. Luke took his sweet time going down on his mom while Victoria didn't hold back her moans. She cried in ecstasy and begged her son to let her cum. She played with his hair and apologized when she pulled too hard. But in the end, she was spent and her son was covered in her juices. She saw the lust in his eyes when he came up to her for a kiss and her legs opened to welcome her son.

Luke sat up with his knees on each side of his mom's hips and placed his cock on her mound with his balls resting on her pussy lips. Her scattered blonde hair on the pillow looked like she was floating in the air. He took in the full view of his mom, completely naked in front of him, legs spread wide, nipples stiff from arousal.

Victoria brought both of her hands to her son's cock and began slowly stroking him. The action also had the added benefit of squeezing her breasts between her arms. "You like the view?"

"Very much."

"Not getting tired of seeing it every night?"

"Never. It only gets better every night."

"That's my son. Now why don't you put that amazing cock, that reaches all the way inside your mom, where it belongs and fuck me until I can't move."

That night Luke lived up to his mom's request. The bed begged for reprieve as he pumped inside his mom's pussy with long and hard strokes. They changed positions each time Victoria came. Moving from missionary to fucking in doggy, Luke went from seeing his mom's amazing boobs bounce to seeing his mom's ample ass slapping into him with each thrust. When he felt his own orgasm approaching, Luke pushed his mom down on her stomach and slowly moved inside her while she skillfully milked him of his remaining cum.

Luke spent the entire Saturday having some quality time with his grandmother at the behest of his mom. Victoria knew how supporting her mom had been. She wanted her to spend some time with her only grandkid, and in the process know that, he truly was happy. So the three generations spent the day, eating, chatting, playing board games, shopping, gardening and when it was time for dinner, they placed a few mattresses on the living room floor to make it a movie night.

Victoria woke up snuggled into her son, just like any other morning in her now happy life. She held him closer and took a relaxed breath before she realized that her mom had slept between her and Luke. She woke up with a start and looked around. It was just the two of them. She quickly got up which made her son roll onto his stomach to hide his face from the light. The sight of her son's bare back brought a wave of arousal through her body. She squeezed her thighs and scolded herself, 'control yourself, you horndog. You fucked him just last night.' Chastising herself for getting aroused just by looking at her son obviously didn't help one bit, but Victoria went to the kitchen to look for her mom.

"Look who's finally awake," Betty greeted her daughter when she stepped into the kitchen.

"Sorry, I don't think I slept well last night."

"You don't have to tell me," Betty lips curved with a hint of a smile.

"What do you mean?" Victoria was now a little embarrassed.

Betty controlled her laugh, "well both you and your son were squirming for a couple hours after we had called it a night. It was only after you crawled over me and slept with him that both of you finally slept peacefully."

Victoria didn't reply to her mom. She wanted to apologize but didn't know what to say.

Betty waved her hand, "it's alright, you don't have to be embarrassed. I would even say, uh, it was kind of, uh, you know, a little sweet."

Victoria looked down, a bit too red with her mother's comments.

"He seems happy you know, with you. And you are just over the moon. Like when you used to go play in that godforsaken tree house."

Victoria smiled recalling her teenage years. She moved closer to her mom and gave her a hug. "Thank you mom," she whispered with tears down her face, "for everything."

The family started their day with Lunch when Betty asked her daughter -- "so are you planning to leave tomorrow?" hoping to have some more time with them.

As much as Victoria wanted to stay, she had something else planned for her son that night. "I'm sorry mom, but we have to be early at work tomorrow. We would have to leave this evening."

Victoria found her son packing in his room after Lunch.

"Hey baby," Victoria whispered and squeezed her son's ass.

Luke jumped and turned to face his mom, with his hands in his pockets.

"I missed you, did you miss me?"

Luke looked at his mom unable to answer, his thoughts still on what he was doing earlier.

Victoria placed a gentle kiss on her son's lips but pulled back a little too soon and heard her son groan. She smiled, "I missed this, did you miss these," she said and pressed her breasts into his chest. Luke groaned again.

"I'm going on a walk, care to join your mom?"

"Always mom."

Victoria got inside her car and explained, "I wanted to walk around the fishing cabin, you remember going there right?"

"Yeah," Luke replied.

Victoria took her son to the tree house her mother had mentioned earlier. It was a few minutes away from their fishing cabin. The cabin was on a lake which was fed by a small stream. She had not been there for nearly two decades.

"What's this mom?" Luke asked looking at the decaying mess in front of him.

"This was where I came when I wanted to be away from everyone else. Kind of my dream world, my happy place. I used to plan how I wanted my life to be when I grew up here." She stepped a little closer and held her son's hand, fingers intertwining. "I was so happy then."

"Why'd you stop coming?"

Victoria stepped forward and picked up a small plastic box. She brushed the soil and the leaves off and opened it. She held a pregnancy test. "The last time I came here was the day I found out I was pregnant with you. At that time I thought that all my plans had been ruined. That I couldn't have my perfect life that I had dreamed so many times in this very place." She turned to face her son, with tears in her eyes. "I couldn't have been more wrong. Little did I know that, that child would be the one who would bring happiness into my life. You."

She placed the test back in the box and kissed her son passionately. She placed one of her hands in his hair while the other roamed his strong back, remembering how aroused she was looking at her son's naked back that very morning. She opened her lips and let her son's tongue play with hers. "I love you so much baby," she whispered staring into her son's eyes after they broke the kiss. "I want you to know that you make me happier than I could have ever imagined. You have already given me so much but I still want to be with you, forever. Anyway you want me." She broke into a laugh with tears still in her eyes.

Luke smiled looking at his mom's teary eyed face. A light breeze was making her silky blonde hair dance. He felt a few raindrops hit his face. He didn't want it to rain. His white polo t-shirt and jeans may not be the best attire for rain. But his mom's was practically wearing a sundress for some reason in that weather. The wind grew stronger and he could now see the effect on both her hair and her dress. He could see her nipples poking through her dress now and his cock immediately got hard. He took his mom's hands. "I really wanted to do this someplace special. I don't know, I've been thinking a lot. But now seems better than any of my ideas."

"What are you talking about baby," Victoria asked slightly concerned.

Luke slowly dropped to his knee and took her left hand, "Mom, would you make me the luckiest son on this earth by also agreeing to be my wife?"

Victoria couldn't believe what she was seeing. Her heart screamed with joy. "When did you...?"

"Earlier this week when I knew I was getting my bonus. I immediately knew what I wanted to buy first." He looked longingly at his mom. "So?" The rain intensified and both mother and son were starting to get drenched.

"What do you mean, so?" Victoria laughed. "Yes baby, yes, I will be the luckiest mom on earth being your wife."

The moment she had the ring on her finger, Victoria leapt into her son's arms. She wrapped her arms around her son's neck, her son's hands supporting her hips while she kissed him passionately. She could feel the rain drenching her body but she didn't care. The only thing that mattered then was that she had to kiss her son. Her son had just proposed to her. Her son wanted her to be his wife. Nothing else mattered to her now.

Luke couldn't believe what had just happened. The past few days he had been thinking of ways to pop the question to his mom. He had thought of multiple scenarios. It was a lucky coincidence that he was playing with the box when she came into his room earlier that day when he hastily put it in his pocket to hide it from his mom. He wouldn't have been able to propose to her there otherwise. And now he was standing near what used to be his mom's happy place, with his mom in his arms, kissing her like he had kissed her a hundred times, but only this was different. He was also thankful for the weather. He now liked that it started raining when his mom told him that she wanted to be his wife. He liked that he was still standing there, supporting his mom with his hands, drenched in the rain, kissing, just kissing his mom, for what felt like eternity.

Victoria broke the kiss and looked at her son. She smiled at his handsome face and laughed a little due to sheer happiness. "I love you so much!" She put her legs on the ground. "Come on," she held her hand, "I don't want you to get wet, that's my job."

Mother and son raced to the car. Before Luke could enter the driver seat, Victoria opened the backseat and pulled out a blanket. "Follow me, I know a better place." Victoria led her son to a hideout she had discovered long before. It was only large enough to hold two to three people and provided good shelter from the rain. She laid down the blanket on the moss covered floor and sent a message to her mother that she would be late due to the rain.

"Lets get you out of your clothes, I don't want you to get a cold." Victoria said as she grabbed her son's t-shirt and pulled it up.

"You don't need an excuse to get me naked mom," Luke replied once his t-shirt was off his body.

"A lady always finds a good excuse to get her lover naked," Victoria retorted unbuttoning his jeans and then unzipping his pants.

"Am I supposed to do that too?" Luke asked with a mischievous smile.

"No," Victoria replied taking off her son's pants. She ogled her son's naked body and bit her lip. "You are supposed to tell me in the most saucy and raunchy way why you want to get your mother naked."

"You were so happy when I was sliding that ring on your finger. I want you to make me just as happy by sliding that wet pussy of yours, that I love so much, on my cock."

"That I love so much,' Victoria completed her son's sentence.

Luke smiled stepped forward and lifted his mom's dress over her body.

"Let's get this thing off. I only want you to wear your ring and nothing else."

His already hard cock throbbed and jumped at the sight of his mom's naked body. He already knew that she wasn't wearing any underwear when he saw her nipples poking through her dress and when he was playing with her ass when they were kissing earlier.

Victoria lied down on the blanket and Luke appreciated the hourglass figure begging him to join. His mom looked like a siren calling him during a storm. Her wet hair shining like sunlight hitting gold. Victoria spread her legs revealing her sopping wet pussy to her son and he knelt down between her legs without needing a word of invitation. She brought her hand towards her lips and began rubbing her clit with her ring finger. Luke moved forward and put his engorged cock on his mom's crotch, her landing strip disappearing under his length, his cock's head nearly reaching her bellybutton.

"You reach so deep inside me baby," Victoria moaned.

"Stroke me mom," he breathed, slowly moving his hands on his mother's thighs.

Victoria smiled knowing what her son wanted. She moved her hand to her son's cock and gently moved it up and down his bulky cock making sure her ring was visible to her son.

Luke groaned and pushed his mom's legs even further.

"Put it in mom," he basically begged. "I need to be inside you."

Both mother and son moved to make room for Luke's cock and then Victoria lined her son's engorged cock with her entranced and pulled her son in. Luke immediately bent down to kiss his mom while he slowly eased his entire length inside his mom.

"So deep," Victoria grunted, "so full," she breathed, "so perfect," she sighed. "This is where you belong baby," she held her son's face in her hands. "This is where you belong. The place where I made you. This is your home, I need you to know that I belong to you. I'm yours."

Luke eased back withdrawing his cock partly from his mom's pussy's wet embrace. His mind was a flood of emotion. "You are going to be my wife, mom," he grunted when he plunged inside her.

"You are going to be my husband, baby," Victoria mewled back.

"I can't believe my dreams have come true," Luke kissed his mom's neck. His hands moved to his mom's hips. His body moved forward with his cock lodged completely inside his mom.

Victoria could feel that her hips were now in the air while her son was slowly moving inside her. She felt her breasts spilling towards her neck. Her son was on his knees with his hands supporting her hips. Her legs were nestled under his arms pointing to the sky. She could feel his increasing the pace of his thrusts. She pulled his head into her neck and whispered urgently into his, "baby, mommy's going to cum soon, I can't hold back anymore. I want you to cum with me."

Luke moved to face his mom, looking deeply into her eyes, while maintaining a steady pace thrusting into her. "I want you to stop taking birth control mom."

Victoria nodded. Luke gave her a slow hard thrust. "I want you to say it."

"Your mom won't be taking any more birth control baby." Luke gave her a hard thrust. "There won't be anything stopping your fertile seed from reaching your mom's womb."

Victoria whimpered when she received another hard thrust. She could feel the tension in her son's muscles. "Please cum baby, I can't hold back anymore. Fill your mom's pussy with your cum. Just like you will be filling me up from now on."

Luke increased his pace while Victoria began a chant of "Yes, yes, yes."

Victoria's orgasm burst through her the moment she felt her son's cum explode inside her. She force of her orgasm made her body jerk but her son held onto her, making sure that she was still impaled on his cock while her body tensed as her orgasm coursed through her body and finally relaxed. When she came to her senses, she realized that her hips were no longer in the air. Her son was laying on top of her, his body completely relaxed. She stroked his hair, kissed his shoulder and smiled. She couldn't believe how happy she was at that moment.

When Luke finally found energy to move and face his mom, she pulled him into a kiss. When she finally broke the kiss, he smiled at her, "that was amazing." Luke sat on the floor, with his mom still in his lap.

"The kiss or the sex?"

"The kiss was a nice surprise but the sex, oh my god, mom, mind blowing."

Victoria laughed and gave her phone to her son. "How do you like our engagement picture."

Luke then realized why his mother had pulled him in for a kiss. The picture showed two people kissing showing mostly his head. You couldn't see who they were, or that the man had his cock inside the woman when the picture was taken. But you could very clearly see the ring on the woman's hand, that was holding the man's head. "This is really beautiful mom."

"Thanks baby. I wanted to have something that would remind me of this very special day."

"I'm pretty sure I'm going to get hard whenever it rains now. I'll just think of us kissing in the rain after you said yes."

"You'll know where to find me," Victoria winked at her son.

"You are going off birth control from now on, mom. I can't wait anymore."

Victoria kissed her son gently. "I know. The next time I'm ovulating, you'll be impregnating your mom. Ever since you starting making love to me, I've wanted you to impregnate me. I was just waiting for you. I did mean every word I said to you. I belong to you. You can have me, anywhere, anytime and anyway you want. And if that means, you filling your mom's pussy every chance you get with the intention of impregnating me, I'll be the luckiest mom, bearing my son's children, as many as he wants."