Halloween with Mom Pt. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Ok, mister I can't remember where I put my car keys, suddenly remembers everything he did after waking up in the middle of the night."

"What can I say, you are unforgettable, and you are not distracting me from telling about the dream. I want to know about your fantasies."

"You are my fantasy honey, well you were my fantasy. Now you are my reality."

"You can't trick me with sweet talk, lady."

"Ok. So, here goes. It was me in the dream, I was a queen who ruled - "

"A beautiful queen," Luke interrupted.

Victoria smiled. "I was a beautiful queen who ruled this kingdom - "

"A beautiful queen with the most perfect pair of breasts that graced this earth." Luke interrupted again, moving his hands to cup the supple flesh of his mom's breasts.

Victoria's smile widened. "Ok do you want to tell the story."

"Ok, ok. Sorry. Pray continue, my queen who ruled a kingdom."

"Ok, so I was a beautiful queen with the most perfect pair of breasts that graced this earth, who ruled a kingdom in her handsome son's stead. So when my son, which not surprisingly was you, turned eighteen, the high priest ordered that the prince be married, on the day of his coronation, so that the king can have his own queen. So when news broke out that this gorgeous prince was looking for a bride, all the beautiful princesses rushed to your capital in hopes of winning your hand in marriage."

"They must have been real hot babes."

Victoria chuckled at the mention of the word 'babes' reminding her of her favorite comic strip.

"Yeah they were all real hot babes. And I got, to no one's surprise, jealous because I'm obviously so in love with you."

"Ooo, looks like the lucky prince is going to be seduced by his queen mother."

"Well not exactly. I'm a little more complicated than that. I go to this witch who lives in the middle of this haunted forest where I confess my love for my son, the prince. Taking pity on me, the witch turns me into my eighteen year old self, when I was proclaimed the most beautiful woman in the whole world. And then, on the day of your coronation, when I'm sitting in court, you come to me, say that I am the most beautiful woman - " Victoria felt her son poking her in her sides. She smiled and rolled her eyes.

" - you say that I am the most beautiful women with the most perfect pair of breasts that graced this earth and ask me to marry you."

"Damn, I didn't know my mom was such a devious minx."

"All is fair in love and war, ok? And the queen was desperately in love with her prince. The end."

"The end? You are leaving out the most important part of the story. Go on."

"To continue reading the story please consider subscribing to our premium subscription." She turned to her son and stuck her tongue out.

"Come on mom, I'm begging you."

"Why don't you finish the story," Victoria countered, hoping to learn something new about her son's fantasies.

"Well if I'm going to continue the story, I'm going to make one change."

Victoria got more curious at that comment. "Go on."

"The witch is now an evil witch who turns you into your eighteen year old self, with the condition, unbeknownst to you, that you turn back to your present self, the moment you kiss the prince."

Victoria turned to face the lake, trying to hide the pink blush on her face.

Luke continued. "So we get married and when I take you to the royal chamber to consummate our marriage, I give you a tender kiss and you turn back into, well you, my beautiful queen mother. I am surprised and very soon you too realize what has happened. You then confess to me what you did and how much you love me."

Luke brought his mouth closer to his mom's face, speaking very softly. "Now comes the exciting part. Then I confess that I chose you because you reminded me of my mom, the queen. Then I tell you that, now, you look even more beautiful, even more salacious, even more magnificent and even more attractive than you did before. And you only get more attractive to me with each passing day."

Victoria was actively blushing with a big grin on her face, her heart beating a mile a minute.

"And your breasts were bigger, so that's a big plus." Luke's smile was followed by an involuntary chuckle from his mom.

"A big plus," he emphasized, giving his mom's breasts a gentle squeeze.

Victoria bit her lip. "Yeah, yeah, I get it, continue."

"No, now its your turn."

Victoria took a deep breath. "Realizing how much her son loves her, the queen guides her son in undressing her wedding gown. Then the queen strips off her son's outfit that he wore for his coronation. He was the king now. She was his queen. She was delighted that her son was already fully erect due to the sight of her naked body. She lied down on their marital bed, spreading her legs and welcomed her son's royal cock into her queenly pussy. She felt like she had experienced heaven on this earth, when her son's throbbing cock entered her slick pussy. They made love like king and queen, husband and wife," she paused to settle her rapid breaths, "mother and son. Every day, every night, for the rest of their lives, the king would enter his queen mother and declare his ever lasting love for her and then I would moan my unending devotion to you as I orgamsed with you inside me. You loved me in our bed, you loved me in the woods, you loved me in the winters, you loved in the summers, you loved me when we were happy, you loved me when we were sad, you loved me when I was on my periods and you loved me when I was ovulating, you loved me all through those years when I was constantly pregnant with our princes and princesses. You loved me in the past, you love me now and you'll love me - "

Luke turned his mom to the side and kissed her deeply. Victoria turned and now was fully lying on her son, continuing kissing her son. Her blonde hair shined like gold in the evening sun, covering their faces from the wild as they kissed to their heart's content. Her tongue danced with her son's, playful at first then progressing to a full on assault, gliding and stroking each other in an intricate dance that she was getting accustomed to with her son. Her hands slid into her son's hair, loving the ticklish feeling between her fingers, giving her goosebumps as her son's cold hands slipped inside sweater, sliding across her back looking for warmth.

She separated when her lungs struggled for air, arched her back and lifted her head, her hair was all around her son's face, little beams of sunlight illuminated her son's gorgeous face. "I love you mom," she heard him say.

"I love you too honey," words escaped from her mouth without delay.

Victoria felt her son's hand move to her sides and pull her in to continue their make out session. She closed her eyes and let her other senses take over. She enjoyed her son's aimlessly roaming hands on her body while her mouth enjoyed his tongue's deliberate movements inside her.

"Really? Here?" Victoria raised her eyebrow.

Luke smiled. "Can't I just kiss my mom without you thinking that I am making a move on you."

"I am not basing my question just on your obvious kisses. I can point to some hard evidence if you like. Actually the hard evidence is poking me."

"I can't do anything about that. I am convinced that you are the one who runs it now. It gets hard for you, it goes to sleep only for you and without any question it cums only for you. And to answer your earlier question, no, you are not getting off before the ball tonight mom. I want you aroused beyond measure tonight."

"You won't be able to keep your hands off me then, tonight."

Luke smiled, his eyes full of mischief. "That's the plan."

When Luke entered the small hall that the small BnB was using as the dance floor, he was pleasantly surprised by the décor in the room. It wasn't what you would find in five star hotel rooms, but the little BnB punched way above its belt when it came to the dance hall. His eyes quickly darted across the masked women who were standing at the far end of the room, hoping his mom was not one of the three women who had already found a dancing partner.

"Don't be shy everyone, you know who you want to dance with, all you have to do is ask," announced the sound system, as Elvis Presley's 'Can't help falling in love with you' continued playing.

His eyes stopped at the woman in the dark crimson evening gown. Her blonde hair was tied up, with a braid drawn over her head like a natural crown. Her gown was supported by a choker collar, leaving her shoulders bare. The tear-drop shaped gap running from her neck to her chest exposed the tiniest bit of her cleavage, leaving him wanting for more. But cleavage, or no cleavage, no dress could hide his mom's magnificent breasts. They were just too big to hide and stood too proud on her body to be ignored. He prayed the night wouldn't get too uncomfortable in his pants as he felt his blood rushing to his cock.

Victoria knew when her son entered the room. A mask couldn't stop her from recognizing her own son. She knew every muscle and bone on her son, now her man. Her eyes behind her mask were fixated on him as he tried to find her in the room. Her mouth curved into a smile when his eyes fixated on her. His body language changed, now more relaxed, making his way across the room. She couldn't see what was happening around her. Her mind only focused on her son moving towards her. In his dark shirt and slacks, he looked perfect to her, simple, elegant, classy, her perfect gentleman. Her son.

Her eyes moved to the top button on his shirt, conveniently placed a little too high, to accentuate his broad chest muscles. She felt so comfortable in his bear hugs, wrapping her hands around him, felt like she was holding her world in her hands. She blushed when she looked at his lips. They were going to ask her to join him for a dance. She almost jumped with excitement. She hoped she would feel this giddy every time her son would ask her to do something romantic. She couldn't believe how much she loved her son. He gave her the courage to live bravely and love freely.

He was within talking distance now and Victoria could smell her son's cologne. She took a deep breath and bit her lip. Her mind was racing repeating her son's question -- 'Can I have this dance?' or 'Would you give me the honor of this dance?' A thousand variations ran through her mind and before her son could get the first word out, Victoria blurted out a 'YES' to her son.

Luke head tilted a bit to the side while his smile widened. "Must be my lucky night," he whispered and held out his right hand. His mom put her left leg forward and he gasped as inch by inch he was greeted by his mom's naked leg as it appeared through a cut in her dress. She took her first step before he could figure out how high the cut went.

"You are definitely getting lucky tonight," Victoria whispered back to her son, moving with him to the center of the room. She turned to face her son and her heart sank the moment her eyes met her son's green eyes. The upper half of his face might have been covered in a white mask, but she could recognize those eyes anywhere.

"Did I ever mention that you have mesmerizing eyes." She took her son's left hand and placed it on her side and held his right hand in her left, guiding him to lead.

"I should hope so, they look just like yours." The moved slowly side to side, Luke trying his best not to step on his mom's feet. "I'm sorry I'm not better at this," he apologized.

"Don't worry, you can practice with me all you like. There's no shame in that, you know. After all, you get better, night after night. And I get to bear the rewards."

"Are you saying," Luke teased, "I'm not good at dancing?"

"I didn't hurt your ego, I hope," Victoria bit her lip, "are you going to show me how amazing you are at dancing to prove me wrong?"

Victoria saw her son smile widely at her teasing. "You are too much mom."

"No I'm not. I'm just enough for you. Don't tell me you can't handle me."

"I'm learning as you said. Getting better with each night." He laughed a little at his own joke.

The song changed and Luke pulled his mom closer by placing both his hands on her side. She reciprocated by moving her hands slowly up his arms and crossing them behind his neck. He moved his hand a little below, feeling the curve of his mom's ass, and was startled to feel her skin. He realized that the side of her dress had not one but three such openings, circular rings that sort of pulled her dress creating a ripple pattern.

"This is a nice surprise," he whispered. "I really like your dress by the way."

"Took you long enough to compliment it. I was hardly surprised considering you were staring into my eyes the entire time."

"Well your breasts are covered, so they are the next best thing."

He slowly traced his finger on the exposed skin at the three ringed openings in his mom's dress. They were very aptly placed at the curve of her hip. When he felt just skin in all three holes, realization dawned on him.

"Mom are you not wearing any panties?"

"Easy with the 'M' word baby," Victoria whispered, "not when you are squeezing my ass."

"Sorry," and then he immediately moved his left hand to his mom's side.

"I didn't say you should remove your hand, did I? And to answer your earlier question," Victoria took her son's hand and slowly moved it around her hip. "Did you wonder where the cut in the dress that exposes my leg ends?"

"mmmhmm" was all Luke could manage to say.

Victoria moved their hands to where her leg met her hip, "it ends here, all the up mommy's leg." She came closer to her son to whisper in his ear. "And if you put your hand inside," she placed her son's hand inside her dress and moved her hand back to her son's neck.

"You can feel for yourself if mom's wearing any panties." She felt her son gingerly move his hand to her crotch and a shudder escaped his mouth when his fingers touched naked pussy.

"I wouldn't explore any further if you don't want to get your fingers wet," Victoria continued in a whisper.

That was like telling a kid not to put his hand in the cookie jar. Thankfully the room was completely dark now. Luke lightly grazed his finger across his mom's puffed up lips and could feel the sticky wetness coat his finger tips. He removed his hand from under his mom's dress. They were practically hugging now. With his hands across his mom's back, he brought his fingers to his lips.

"I'll be having my dessert before dinner tonight mom," he told his mom.

"Anything you wish baby," Victoria spoke almost moaning. "Can you wait for one more song?"

"Anything you wish mom," Luke replied. They continued swaying, pressed together, while 'Can't take my eyes off you' played along.

Luke cleared his throat. "Not to bring the mood down but, regarding our little engagement..." he trailed off.

"You were wondering that we won't be able to get married?" Victoria finished her son's thought nonchalantly.

"Well, yeah."

"So?" Victoria raised her eyebrow.

"Well I don't want to call you my wife-to-be."

"Then call me mom," Victoria teased her son.

"Mom.." Luke moped.

Victoria laughed while speaking. "Yes that's the word."

When she didn't get a reply, she continued in a more serious tone. "Alright, how about we fix a date. The day we get 'married'. From then on, I'll be your wife." She held her son closely, her breasts pressing into his broad chest. "And you'll be my husband. You have any date in mind?"

"I was thinking," Luke gulped. "The day you begin ovulating?"

She broke their hug and faced her son, her hands moving to his face. "So you want to impregnate your wife on the day of your wedding."

Luke's eyes twinkled with desire. "Yes, I want to impregnate my mom the day of our wedding."

"I guess that's settled. Looks like I'll be your wife, somewhere around Christmas." She brought her lips closer to her son's.

By the end of the song, mother and son were kissing passionately, with Luke's hand under his mom's thigh with her entire leg exposed with Victoria trying to wrap her leg around her son.

When the song was finally done, Victoria fulfilled her son's wish by locking themselves in a bathroom and pushing his head between her legs while she leaned back on the counter. Her mask was still on her face while her son's was lying down on the counter beside her. They were both fully dressed with the cut in her dress providing enough room for her son to disappear under her dress like an old time photographer. Songs started and songs ended, but her son continued his homage to his place of creation. She squirmed at the ministrations of her son's skilled tongue on her puffy lips. His tongue felt cold on her pussy which was basically radiating arousal. Her son's senses were probably getting overwhelmed right now, with her taste, with her aroma, with the sight of her pussy. He came up a few times to catch some air, each time giving her a taste of her juices on his lips and then disappearing between her legs again.

At least five songs into his dessert, Luke finally came up, breathing heavily. He smelled like her arousal when he kissed her. Victoria knew how hard her son got every time he went down on her and was about to turn and bend over when Luke spoke.

"Unbuckle me mom." Her son's voice sounded very authoritative, deepening her own arousal.

She unbuckled his belt and unzipped her pants. She didn't wait for her son to ask her to unzip him. She couldn't wait a second to have him inside her. He lifted her with both hands on her sides. Every time her son did that, she was impressed by his strength. She felt so sexy knowing her son could play with her like his fuckdoll She wrapped her legs around his waist and reached between their bodies to point her son's cock to her opening. Her son slowly guided her down, controlling her descent on his cock at his own pace.

Victoria smiled when her son's eyes closed and his face contorted in pleasure as her pussy walls greeted their now familiar pleasure muscle.

"Ahhhh," her son moaned when he was fully lodged inside her, his mom.

Her son moved forward and pushed them against the door and began moving inside her in earnest.

"Mom," he almost cried out, "I don't think I can last very long, mom." He moaned breathing heavily.

Victoria didn't care. Her son had just taken her through cloud nine by eating her out. And if all he wanted now was to cum inside his mom, it would be her own pleasure to make her son's orgasm as enjoyable as possible.

"Does mommy's pussy feel so good that you can't control yourself baby?" she moaned in her son's ear.

"Yesss," Luke panted, "so good mom," he continued moving inside her increasing his pace.

"Is my son going to cum deep inside mommy's fertile womb, filling me with your baby makers?"

"You are not helping, mom," Luke's face strained trying to resist cumming while aggressively pounding into his mom.

Victoria heard a knock on the door. "Just a minute," she replied, a little annoyed.

She heard a giggle from a woman. "Take your time, we are here for the same thing." She heard some more giggling and then thankfully, foot steps walking away.

"I am helping baby," Victoria moved her lips closer to her son's. "I don't care if you cum in five seconds, as long it's your mommy making you cum and as long as its my son cumming inside me." She then glued her lips to her son and moaned into his mouth.

She felt her son's grip tighten on her skin which was followed by her son jamming his entire length fully inside her pussy. She closed her eyes and enjoyed the sensation of her son's cock throbbing inside her, spraying his heavenly cum inside her pussy.

Victoria dropped to her knees and savored the result of their love making on her son's cock. She then stood up, pulling her son's pants along the way, buckling them. Her son grasped her supple ass and placed his delicious mouth on her, his trembling lips unwilling to leave hers. She relented a little but finally pushed him away.