Halloween with Mom Pt. 08

Story Info
Mom and Son have a moment for themselves.
8.8k words
4.71
36.1k
85

Part 8 of the 10 part series

Updated 10/26/2023
Created 01/20/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I've tried something different with this piece, based on a few requests. Story doesn't progress much in this. Hopefully will continue with that with the next chapter.

As always, all characters here are over eighteen years of age.

****

Victoria woke up and checked her phone. It was 4 AM, Monday morning. She had spent the past few days at her mother's place for Thanksgiving. It was an eventful bunch of days for the mom. She had come with the intention that she would tell her mom that she was planning on having a child through sperm donation, when in reality she was planning to get impregnated by her own son. When her mother revealed to her that she was aware of her incestuous relationship with her son, Victoria knew that she couldn't tell her that she was planning on having more children.

All her fears and concerns blew away when her son asked her to be his wife the previous day. The happiness she felt when her son slid the ring on her finger could only be surpassed by the happiness she had felt when she held her son for the very first time. She looked at her son lying next to her, sleeping peacefully. They now shared a bond and love that very few are lucky to have in their lifetimes. The thought still excited her, her son is going to be her husband. She was going to be his wife. She had loved him everyday as his mother and now she also loved him as his wife. She didn't need a ring to prove that to her. But the ring helped, the ring helped a lot. It was like a source of unending arousal which made her want her son more with every breath that she took.

She reached out and slowly caressed his cheek. The sight of the ring on her hand while she caressed her son's cheek sent a tingle down her spine. 'Not now,' she thought, 'he needs his rest. God knows I've drained him for the night,' she smiled recollecting that night's memories. She moved her hand from her son's cheek to her pussy, where her fingers met with her wetness, her pussy signaling that it was ready to receive another shot of her son's cum. Her son had already cum inside her twice that night, both times in copiously large quantities as usual. That was her reward.

She had treated her son to a relaxing massage and a soothing bath, to get him ready for the night. She allowed her hands to feel every inch of her son's skin during the massage and the bath, except his enormously beautiful cock, so that she wouldn't get carried away. But like most self restraints, she failed to control herself and gave in to her inner desires. 'Its not my fault if he's already hard for his mom,' she reasoned with herself, ignoring the fact that she was completely naked when she was massaging him. 'It's my duty as his mother and wife-to-be to give him some comfort.' While she helped herself to a slow handjob, during both, the massage and the bath, she made sure that her son didn't cum. She had bought a pair of red lace lingerie for her son and was planning on riding her son to his first orgasm.

The problem with having so little self-restraint with her son is that, like his mother, Luke had very little self-restraint when he came into the bathroom and saw his mother completely naked about to put on her lingerie. It took less than five seconds for Luke to pick his mom up and put her on the counter and begin thrusting inside her. All Victoria could do was kiss her son while her son's cock beckoned her first orgasm of the night. Things did not go exactly according to her plan, but by midnight, her pussy was flooded twice with multiple torrents of her son's amazing cum filling her to the brim, with her orgasm following soon after. Yet, she craved more. She contemplated waking her son up but decided against it. She closed her eyes and idly traced her forefinger along her pussy lips. She had generally used her forefinger and her middle finger to lightly play with herself. But now she was actively using her ring-finger to do so, feeling uncontrollably horny with the thought of being her son's fiance. Maybe she could wake him up for a quickie, she wondered.

The ping on her phone disturbed her naughty thoughts and she opened her eyes. It was a message from Linda, her anonymous online friend she had found on an incest forum.

Linda: "OMG! OMG! OMG! Congratulations!!!

Linda: I can't believe that your son proposed to you.

Leia: Thank you. I'm over the moon myself.

Linda: Wow, I didn't expect a reply at this hour. I hope I didn't wake you up.

Leia: Not at all. I woke up a little while ago and couldn't fall asleep. Why are you up at his hour?

Linda: I honestly have no idea. I think its the pregnancy but I'm barely two months pregnant, so I don't know. But enough about me. I can't believe you are now engaged to your son. Tell me everything.

Leia: Haha. I should probably first start by thanking you. It wouldn't have happened without you. You were the one who gave me the courage to acknowledge that I was in love with my own son. So, thank you for everything.

Leia: And coming back to the good part. It was actually really sweet the way he did it. We were at this lake I used to visit when I was a teenager. I was telling him how much happy he has made me, and before I knew what was happening, he was on his knee with a ring, asking me to marry him.

Leia: It's hard to describe my feelings at that moment. Time stood still for me, I could see the rain droplets in slow motion, my son in front of me proclaiming that he would love me forever and asking me to do the same for him, I just savored the moment, it will be something that I will remember forever, my core memory.

Linda: I am literally crying right now. So happy for you. That is so so beautiful. But you are leaving a good part out. How was the 'I can't believe my son proposed to me' sex?

Victoria blushed.

Leia: We did that a couple of times. First at the lake itself. The second, I bought him to this BnB, gave him a nice massage, then treated him to a bath. Poor boy got so horny, he fucked me in the bathroom before I could put on my lingerie. And when he was done, he carried me to the bed and made sure that I lost count of my orgasms.

Linda: Ohh poor him. My heart goes out to your son, LOL. You are a bad mother for teasing your son so much.

Leia: Well that is the behavior that get me rewarded.

Linda: In spanks or in orgasms?

Leia: Orgasms for now, but I'm hoping to get some spanks too.

Linda: Well as his mother, its your duty to teach him. You are his mother and so he still respects you.

Leia: Despite regularly holding me down and relentlessly fucking me every day?

Linda: You are bad. Yes despite that. You have to be crystal clear here. He needs to know that as much as you like being his mom, you would also like to be his slut. And that includes spanking, coming behind you and fucking you in the kitchen or waking you up in the middle of the night if was feeling particularly randy.

Leia: And you call me bad?

Linda: So are you going to wake him up and beg him to fuck you?

Leia; How did you know?

Linda: Because I've done that before. Maybe I need to do it now too. Nothing like a good fuck to get you to sleep.

Leia: Looks like we both got some begging to do. Talk to you soon.

Linda: Looks like my brother is going to have an early morning. See you soon.

Luke woke up slowly, as he felt a pair of hands softly stroking his chest. He opened his eyes to see his mom's fingers moving across his chest.

"What time is it mom?" he asked, a little groggy from his sleep.

"It's a little early baby," Victoria replied, scolding herself for not thinking of an excuse for waking her son up before actually waking him up.

"Is everything alright mom? Are you ok?" Luke was on his side facing his mom. Victoria's heart sank when she heard the concern in her son's voice.

"Oh everything's fine baby, you don't have to get worried." Victoria moved closer to her son. "Well maybe not everything. You see, ever since you put this beautiful ring that surrounds my finger, it kind of seems wrong to not have my pussy surrounding your cock." Victoria slightly bit her lip, hoping her feeble attempts to address her arousal did not sound too pathetic.

Luke lips curved in a smile. He looked into his mom's emerald eyes. "Wow mom, that was really bad. You want to try that again?"

"Well I was having this dream about you, and then I woke up all wet and horny, and now I need to be fucked by my handsome son's enormous cock, are you seriously going to make me wait more?" Victoria begged.

A small laugh escaped her son's lips and she saw him shift. He placed a knee beside her hip and swung himself over her and placed his other knee on her other side. She could see his cock, hanging down, it was engorged but not fully rock hard yet. Her eyes were now fixated on her son's cock as it grew another inch and was now touching her landing strip, spreading his precum on her crotch as it swung slightly. Victoria gushed a little at the wet contact.

"Eyes up here mom," she heard and looked up to face her son. With both his hands on the mattress supporting his upper body, she longed to be crushed under her son's weight while he penetrated her.

"Sorry baby," she apologized, "just got distracted by something big," she smiled. She waited staring into his eyes and when her son didn't move for five seconds she impatiently asked, "waiting for something?"

"Mother's orders," her son replied smugly.

"Fuck your mother," Victoria nearly yelled the words and then screamed when her son pushed himself completely inside her in one stroke while bringing his entire weight on top of her body, pushing her legs wide apart while her body welcomed her son back inside her. She took a few seconds to collect herself and then clenched her pussy, feeling her son's entire length inside her.

"Yess baby, this is where you belong," Victoria cried.

Luke began moving sensing that his mom was ready. He moved slowly inside her, he knew his mom would soon want to get fucked hard and so until then he enjoyed the feeling of his mom's throbbing pussy with each stroke inside her.

"Go on baby," she encouraged her son, "Fuck me however you want," she gasped, "as long as you fuck mommy."

Victoria let her son have his time with her. She was going to have her orgasm soon. There was no need to rush. She didn't get a reply from her son to her moans. His lips were busy elsewhere, on her neck and she moaned at the wet sensation on her neck. She gripped her son's muscular shoulders, possibly a little too hard and she felt her son's mouth tighten on her neck. 'That is going to leave a mark,' she thought and smiled at herself.

She felt her son's back curve as he moved from her neck to wards her shoulder and then further down. Her heart raced in anticipation of what was to come. As her breasts swung up and down with each thrust of her son inside her, Victoria gasped when her son caught her nipple when it had swung upward. She felt his teeth on her hard nipple and cried in ecstasy. Her son's hand found her other breast and felt his thumb playing at her nipple.

She moaned in encouragement. "Yes baby, play with my nipples." Her son's teeth had left her nipple and she could now feel his tongue gently playing with her nipple instead. His lips circled her pink areola and she could feel her son sucking intensely. Victoria closed her eyes and imagined what this would feel like if she was lactating. Her son would be sucking on her nipples. He would be drinking her milk, his mother's milk. Milk she would be producing because she would be carrying a child, her son's child. She felt her son's suckling intensify and she screamed as her orgasm burst through her.

Luke immediately abandoned his mom's nipple and covered her mom's mouth with his hand, which did little to stifle her screams. He held her close hoping her orgasm would subside soon and the host would not hear them at that hour.

Victoria screamed into her son's hand while her orgasm coursed through her body and when she finally came to her senses, feeling her breathing stabilize. She smiled. This was true bliss. She put her hands behind her son's neck and pulled him towards her face, replacing his hand with his lips on her mouth. She kissed him roughly.

The next afternoon Luke found himself walking in the woods adjacent to the BnB on an old hiking trail. His mom had proposed the idea after their brunch and he couldn't say no to her. Not when her hair was in a bun, wearing her slightly over-sized light-brown ribbed sweater with sleeves long enough to reach the tips of her fingers. So, he made a show of disinterest and when his mom pulled him off the bed, he happily hopped off and put on his t-shirt.

"Wear your sweater, it's cold outside," his mom had warned him first.

"I can wear yours then," he had countered with a smirk.

"Then I'll be cold," his mom replied with a pout.

He had laughed and put on his sweater and his mother had thanked him with a quick peck on his lips. He was still smiling with the memory of her lips five minutes into the walk. They had started slowly, a few inches apart. A couple minutes into the hike, their hands were together.

Victoria looked at her son, who was looking ahead with a smile on his face and slowly moved towards him and bumped into his shoulder. She saw him turn and his eyes met hers. She wanted to ask him why he was smiling.

"Thanks for this mom. This is really nice." Victoria felt her son's thumb slowly stroking her hand. She gave his hand three squeezes. "I could get used to this. Getting up late with you, having brunch with you, wandering in nature with you, thank you for doing this." She felt him trace his thumb on her fingers and then stop when it made contact with the ring on her ring finger.

"I really like it that you are wearing the ring mom."

"Why won't I wear it. I am going to be your wife. It s a reminder now."

They came to a point where the trailed diverged into two direction. Both mother and son moved towards the one which led to the lake.

"Reminds you of what?"

Victoria slipped her hand across her son's back and felt her son do the same and pull her into him while they continued walking. "Its a reminder that my son loves me."

"What do I get to remind me that my mom loves me?"

They came to a clearing with a beautiful lake spread in front of them.

She turned towards her son. "I will never let you forget that I love you." She lifted herself a few inches and closed the gap between their lips. She pressed herself into her son's body, feeling his hands cup her ass cheeks firmly to support her. Her hands moved to her son's hair, holding him and moving his head as she twisted her face to have her way with her son.

She broke into a small laugh when she finally let go. "Wow," she continued smiling.

"Yeah I'll remember that for at least an hour," her son winked at her, which made her laugh even more.

"What if I can't keep doing this every hour?"

"I can consider some form of prepayment."

They moved closer to the shore, walking with their hands together, until their feet touched the water. She closed her eyes. The lake reminded her of the weekend they had spent at Claire's lakehouse.

"Remember the weekend when we went to your boss's lakehouse," her son broke the silence.

"Yes I remember that," her words almost lost in the sounds of nature.

"That was where I was planning to propose to you." She lifted her head and looked at her son, who was looking at the distance. "I wanted to take you to cliff, to the stone where you sat on my lap, the place where you first kissed me. I wanted to kiss you there and ask you to marry me. But yesterday, after you told me how happy I made you, I couldn't wait any longer."

"I'm glad you did. You only made this small getaway that I planned even more special. And I'm pretty sure you couldn't have gotten that lake-house just like that. What would you even say to Claire? Can I have your cabin so that I can ask my mom to marry me?"

Luke gave out a light laugh. "It must be pretty great to have a cabin like that."

"Yeah, Claire just uses that place as a family getaway anyway."

"Must be cramped in there with just one bedroom."

"It was big enough for us though." Victoria smiled.

Mother and son stayed at the lake for some time, Luke sitting with his back to the tree while Victoria sat between his legs, her back and head resting on her son's upper body, while he caressed her neck and cheek with occasional kisses.

"You know I wasn't kidding when I said that the ring makes me horny," Victoria brazenly mentioned to her son.

"I have definitely noticed. I have never been woken up in the middle of the night to fuck."

Victoria turned her face and kissed her son on the cheek. "I'm sorry about that. I hope that was an inconvenience to my son. Especially when he takes care of his mom's every need."

"That was like a big compliment mom. And it was amazing."

"How come you don't compliment me then."

"What are you talking about, I give compliments to you all the," Luke's eyebrows went up when he realized what his mom meant. "Oh, really?"

Victoria laughed again. "Why not, if you wake up in the middle of the night and need to fuck, you know where to find me."

"Right beside me in our bed," he tightened his grip as he gripped his mom in a tight hug, causing her sweater to stretch on her breasts.

"Woah, easy there big arms, I'm not wearing a bra."

Luke immediately loosened his grip. "Sorry girls," Luke whispered bringing his mouth closer to his mom's breasts.

"Very funny," Victoria tussled her son's hair. "Now move back, I wanna lie down on you." She nuzzled closer to her son and placed her head on his chest, listening to the steady beating of his heart. She took his hands and gently wrapped it around her and closed her eyes enjoying the music of her son's heart.

"This will be a good place to bring our kids for a day out," Victoria heard her son say. Her eyes were still closed.

"Kids?" She asked a little excited with a smile forming on her face.

"Yes, kids. I am not going to be done with you after we have our first."

"Really? I hope my poor body can handle all that loving you'll be doing to your delicate mom."

"Yeah right, delicate. Is it the same delicate mom who was begging me to spank her this morning?"

"My son needs a little encouragement. You liked it?"

"I loved it."

"Then I hope you will be doing it more often. And if there is anything you to do to me and you want me to do to you, all you have to do is talk to me. I know you will always see me as your mom, and be respectful. And I will always see you as a son, and be protective. So if I like to be spanked, I'll let you know."

"And if I want to come behind you when you are making breakfast and bend you over the counter - "

" - you come behind me when I'm making breakfast and bend me over and fuck me until you cum inside me." Victoria finished her son's sentence.

Luke moved his head and kissed his mom on the cheek. "I love you mom."

"I love you too honey." Victoria spoke in a reflex. She breathed deeply and took in the view. The calm waters of the lake contrasted with the incoming storm clouds. "Can you imagine anything more beautiful?" she idly asked.

"I've seen your breasts, yes," Luke replied and snickered.

"You and your silver tongue. It can make anyone fall for you."

"Yesterday you said my silver tongue makes you scream like a hot chick in a horror movie."

"I don't remember saying that."

"I can jog your memory if you like. Hey, speaking of forgotten stuff, you never told me about your dream that you had last night."

"What dream?"

"Remember, this early morning, you woke me up and said you were so horny because of a dream you had. And even after you came, we took a break and then when I returned, you dragged me to the window and begged me to fuck you and spank you, hard, you don't remember?"