Halloween with Mom Pt. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I know you are ready for round two but I don't think I can take an hour of your huge cock pounding into my pussy in this bathroom."

"So?"

"So, I'm going to take you to our room, undress my son, then make my son undress me, and then let him have his mom anyway he likes and cum anywhere he wishes. Does that sound like something my son wants to do?"

"Yeah I think I'm ok with that."

Victoria opened the bathroom door, thankful for the mask on her face, took her son's hand and quickly led him to the staircase.

"Looks like someone is getting lucky tonight." A passing woman commented as they passed her.

"Yes, me!" Victoria replied dreamily and laughed, then hurried with her son upstairs.

Victoria was never a morning person, but now loved waking up in the mornings, because she was greeted with her son's face every day now. She loved waking up to his peaceful face, still sleeping beside her. She wondered whether she looked as peaceful as her son when she slept in his arms. She reached out and played with his hair.

"Rise and shine, hotshot. We have a long drive ahead of us."

"I'm up, I'm up," her son replied, eyes closed and still in bed, clearly not up.

She straddled him and pulled his arms. "Come on, you don't want your mom to be late to her big interview today."

Luke finally opened her eyes and rose a little, supporting himself on his elbows. "Good morning," he greeted his mom's vibrant smile. "Are we late or something?"

"Not if we shower together," Victoria replied jumping out of the bed. "But no funny business."

Luke saw his mom removing her t-shirt on her way and immediately followed her. His mom always had time for funny business.

Victoria entered her office hurriedly. She was up for a promotion at work, and she didn't want to be late for the interview. Rachel greeted her with a quick hello and a 'good luck' thumbs up. But when she saw Megan, she was pulled inside a cabin.

"I'm sorry, I know about your meeting with Claire. Do you have ten minutes." Megan asked her, very obviously anxious.

Victoria glanced at her watch and nodded.

"About the e-mail," she began, but stopped, unable to find the words. Victoria had thought about the e-mail Megan had sent her a couple of days earlier. She had meant to reply but she couldn't think of anything to say in words. She preferred to talk about the topic directly with Megan. Besides, her son had kept her busy the past few days.

Megan had written that she had kissed her son on Thanksgiving. Considering the fact that she had written her about the kiss, Victoria knew that it wasn't an innocent one. She was worried a little that Megan could be a little suspicious of her relationship with her son. So she waited for Megan to continue, to figure out whether she had anything to worry about.

"Listen, I thought of just telling you that it was a prank or something. I don't even know why I told just you and not Rachel. I might have thought, you might understand a little because you have a son, I know that doesn't make any sense but you should know I was panicking pretty badly that night. Wow, you must think I'm crazy."

Victoria held Megan's hand. "Meg. Calm down. I'm neither gonna judge you, nor am I going to talk to anyone about this meeting. So take a deep breath and first tell me what happened."

"Ok. Ok. So here it goes. You already know that I was alone on Thanksgiving because my great husband decided a business meeting was more important than family. I mean he just justified it considering both Mike and Morgan decided that they wouldn't be coming home. So anyway, I was pretty distraught, basically begging Mike to see whether he could make it. He must have felt pretty guilty about me being all alone, he probably took pity on me, I don't know, but he decided to come for a couple of days and go back to his college on Saturday. They were probably planning a weekend party, I didn't care, I was just happy that he was coming home. And he wasn't sad or sullen about it. Looks like going to college made my son into a well-rounded person. He took me grocery shopping, he wanted me to make a full-blown meal even if it was just the two of us. I was so happy. And I don't know how it happened, I was just happy to have him there, maybe I was feeling a little lonely, most likely a little drunk, but when we were on the couch, it was almost midnight watching a movie, we were cuddling, he was so close to me. I just kissed him. It wasn't full blown, hands on his face, tongues intertwined making out. But it wasn't a simple peck either. It was definitely not how a mother would kiss her son. I just panicked and rushed upstairs and locked myself in my room."

"And then you sent me the e-mail?" Victoria asked slowly. "Megan you should have talked to him."

Megan's voice was shaky, almost as if she was afraid. "No Vicky, you don't get it. I locked myself because I was scared what I would have done to my poor son. It took all of my restraint to lock myself in my room. I thought I had ruined my relationship with my son forever. And to top that off, I almost cheated on my husband. Oh I was disgusted with myself that night."

"That night? You are feeling better now?"

"Only after Mike talked to me the next morning. He said that he understood why I would kiss him that way. I apologized, he said it wasn't necessary. Any girl who gets to be with my son is a lucky lady. I raised a good man."

"So everything is alright now?"

"I guess so. I have to live with myself knowing what it feels like to passionately kiss my son." She laughed dryly. "That's what Mike said too. That he'll always remember how good his mom's kiss felt."

"I guess all's well that ends well." Victoria squeezed her friend's hand.

"Yeah. As long as nobody else finds out about this."

"Alright, I'm off to my meeting now," Victoria put her left hand on the door knob when Megan suddenly put her palm on the door.

"What the - "

Megan interrupted her friend. "Why is there a ring on your finger?"

Victoria's lips twisted into a slight smile but she suppressed it. She was prepared for the question. "Relax, will you? I'm not getting married or anything. I'm just wearing this so that people finally stop asking me out. You know we have a few of those in this office."

Victoria saw her friend's eyes narrow. She was considering her excuse. That was all she needed. In a few days she will have her convinced. She was not completely lying. There were a few creeps in her office who wouldn't take no for an answer.

"You're not hiding anything from me are you?"

"What would I be hiding. I'm not marrying the king of Spain that I need to keep my engagement a secret. I got the idea from my sister. Liz is getting married and she said that with a ring on her finger, people barely hit on her."

Victoria raised a single eyebrow. "Can I go know. I'm getting late for, you know, big meeting."

"Yeah sorry," Megan replied shaking her head.

The interview went smoother than Victoria had expected. She let her body relax when Claire said that the meeting was more of a formality as her promotion was already approved at the head office. Claire was there just to give her the good news.

"Congratulations again, you deserve every bit of this." She extended her hand and Victoria shook it with both her hands. She saw Claire glance at the ring but she didn't mention anything about it.

"Thank you anyway." Victoria replied pushing her chair back. She glanced at the huge pile of wedding magazines on her desk.

"Planning a wedding?" she asked casually.

"Actually yes. My friend just got engaged this weekend. And looks like I'll be the one planning her wedding." Victoria could see the sparkle in Claire's eyes.

"I'm sure it'll be great."

"I'm sure you'll love it."

****

I hope you enjoyed reading this piece. Please leave a like or comment to the author.