Halloween with Mom Pt. 10

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Are you sure mom?" Luke asked in between kissing his mom, as she stroked his leaking cock, lining it at the entrance of her pussy.

"You don't want to?" Victoria asked raising her eyebrows, a bit concerned.

"Ohh, I really want to. Its just that you were in a bad mood so I thought..." Luke couldn't continue when his mom pulled his face down into a kiss.

"What can I say, you have a knack for talking your mom into having sex with you. Besides an orgasm is a best cure for a bad mood."

"I'll keep that in,"

"Less talking, more fucking," Victoria ordered before sealing her son's lips with a kiss.

***

"There it is," Luke said when he entered into the kitchen. "I have been searching for that sweatshirt for the last ten minutes." It looked like his mom was wearing only his sweatshirt, her chiseled legs, completely bare for him to stare and admire.

"Too late, I'm wearing it now." Victoria said as she continued to cut some fruit. "Besides, you are the one who told me to wear something because you can't focus on cooking while, how did you put it - my stunning boobs were hanging out begging to be sucked."

Luke gave his mom a quick kiss and began preparing dinner. "You are impossible."

"You should have thought about that before you married me. Now you're stuck with me forever. Besides, you should learn how to share, like this," Victoria held a piece of melon in her mouth letting her son take a bite.

"Oh really," Luke laughed. "I just didn't think I would be sharing an outfit with you. Me wearing the bottom half and you wearing the top half."

"We can switch if you want." Victoria smiled at her son, mischief dancing in her eyes.

Luke took a second to think of the outcome and rolled his eyes.

Mother and son soon started setting up the table. "Before I forget," Victoria went to the sink and brought a vase of flowers. "Thank you for getting these. I really love it when you get me flowers. Too bad I had to pick them up off the floor after you dropped them."

"Well I was a bit shocked when you came running down the stairs completely naked and jumped on me. It was either you or the flowers. I have my priorities right. Mom comes first. Flowers second."

Victoria sat down beside her son and thought to herself, "'I did cum first. And most times second as well.'

"So how was your day mom?" Luke asked taking his first bite.

Victoria smiled widely. "Look at you asking me how my day was at dinner, like we are a married couple."

"We are a married couple mom," Luke replied emphasizing the word 'are'.

"Can you say that again?"

"We are a married couple mom." Luke had the widest smile on his face. "You are my wonderful wife, I am your handsome husband," he added. "So what did my lovely wife do today?"

"You," Victoria replied and laughed with her son. "Ok, ok," she relented. "I rearranged some stuff in the closet. I needed some space for the new lingerie that you bought for me. And besides that I mostly chatted with Linda the entire day."

Luke eyebrows shot up. "Is this the same -"

"Yes," Victoria answered her son. "The same Linda I met on the incest forum, who is pregnant with her brother's baby."

"So, how is she doing? What has she been up to?"

"She's just through her first trimester now. She said that she spent her Christmas week in a place called Epicaste resorts with her brother. We mostly just talked about us. She knew it was our honeymoon and she was pretty curious."

"And, what all did you say to her," Luke seemed startled.

"Sorry to disappoint you but I didn't get a chance to brag about what an amazing lover you have been to your mom on our honeymoon," Victoria teased her son. "We talked a lot about the day of the wedding, what made me do that, how you reacted when you first saw me, you know girl stuff, you wouldn't be interested any way." Victoria's eyes suddenly sparkled. "I almost forgot," she continued with more enthusiasm, "she asked whether you carried me inside in your arms when we first came inside our house. She said its not 'our' house until you carried me inside in your arms."

//side note: This is not the only time Luke had carried Victoria in his arms to their home. Read part 2 if you don't remember//

Luke beamed with pride. "See I'm the perfect husband you could ask for."

"Truly," Victoria leaned in for a quick kiss, "really handsome, makes me really horny," she bit her lip, "I mean reaallly, knows how to make me cum, with his skillful fingers, with his delicious tongue, and with his purrfect cock, and one time with just his words. What more could I ask for?"

"Did you tell her that we are trying to get pregnant?"

"No," Victoria replied, still a bit reserved on that topic. "Not until I am actually pregnant."

"I'm sorry I brought that up mom," Luke took him mom's hand and gave it a small squeeze.

"No, you don't have to apologize. Besides, I think she would have loved to know that. What's more exiting than a son trying to knock up his mom." Victoria laughed. "What are you drinking?" she asked interrupting her thoughts noticing that her son had not brought anything for himself.

"Juice, just like you." He smiled.

"Honey, just because I am not drinking because we are trying to get pregnant doesn't mean that you can't drink. I won't mind, you know."

"I know. But I want to. Not drinking is the least I can do. Mom you will be creating our baby. You are doing all the hard work, I am doing all the easy work."

"You sure know how to melt your mom's heart. You really want to go through the entire pregnancy sober? I can get a bit crazy sometimes you know."

Luke looked calmly at his mom. "And we will handle it. I want to be there for all the things, not just after our baby is born, but even when you have our baby inside you."

Victoria looked at her son for a few seconds as he continued eating, proud of the man her son had become, feeling even more sure that he would be a great husband and father. "I have never been more attracted to you," Victoria got up and pulled her son up from his chair. Without another word she led him up the stairs towards their bedroom, holding her son's hand all the way as he followed behind her, enjoying the view of her ass go up the stairs.

"Mom, what's happening?" her son asked, a little confused.

"You are getting laid," she answered matter-of-factly.

Luke took a second to think before asking, "Why?" still oblivious.

Victoria pushed her son on their bed and straddled him, pinning his hands on either side. She gave him a quick kiss and tried to answer her son. "You can't expect to say such sweet things to your mom and not expect her to make love to you."

While her son was confused, his cock was not. Just straddling her son's crotch, Victoria could sense his cock getting harder and harder for her.

"I didn't expect such a big reaction. I didn't think what I wanted to do was so much out of the ordinary."

"That just shows how much you love me, and how lucky I am to have you. And now, I am going to show you how, or atleast try to show you, how much I love you. So tell me, my loving son, how would you like your mommy-wife to service you."

Victoria saw her son's face change from confusion to anticipation. It was like taking him to a candy store and asking him what he would like to eat first.

"Can I eat your pussy mom?" Her son's question did not surprise Victoria. She leaned forward and held her son's arms at the side of his head.

"You and your fascination with my pussy. If I didn't like how much you make me cum, I would have said your obsession with my pussy was unhealthy. Unfortunately for you, this is about showing how much I love you, not the other way around." She anticipated her son's response. "And no, I won't let you eat my pussy to show how much I love you, smartass." She leaned a bit closer, her lips almost touching her son's. "Now think. What do you want to do to your mommy-wife."

Luke thought for a moment, "For starters, I want you to call yourself mommy-wife tonight."

"mmhmm," Victoria nodded in agreement, her eyes continuing to stare at her son. "What else do you want your mommy-wife to do?" She gyrated her hips on her son's crotch, now irritated that her pussy was not in contact with her son's hard cock. She lifted herself slightly and pushed her son's pants to his thighs. She sighed happily as she coated the length of her son's long cock with her wetness.

Luke thought for a moment. "Can you put on your wedding lingerie, mom?" He saw a sparkle in his mom's eyes as she bit her lower lip.

Luke sat with his eyes closed on the bed, waiting anxiously for his mom. Images of their wedding night flashed through his mind. His mom surprising him in her beautiful wedding dress, the smile on her face when they finally kissed. He was hard just imagining his mom become his wife.

"You better be thinking about your mommy-wife with that hard-on." Luke opened his eyes to see his mom standing at the edge of their bed in a bathrobe. Without a word, she pulled her bathrobe apart in one swift move, letting it fall to the floor just like Kate Winslet in the Titanic, except she wasn't naked.

Luke struggled to breathe as he took in the sight of his mom's incredible beauty covered in the sheer white lace lingerie. The half cups of her bra delicately supported her amazing breasts, her nipples visible through the sheer fabric. His eyes moved down her flat midriff, to her panties. They had a small bow at the top, as if his mom's beautiful pussy was his present wrapped in her bridal panties. It was difficult to see her landing strip as her blonde pubic hair disappeared in the white fabric.

Victoria climbed on their bed, while her son stared at her cleavage with awe, crawling on all fours the little distance from the foot of the bed to her son. She kissed her son's salivating lips while she straddled him and got comfortable in his lap, her dampening pussy right over her son's bulging cock.

"Does this remind you of our wedding night," she moaned when her son's lips moved from her mouth to her neck. Her hips moved slowly, grinding on her son's cock.

"Mmhmm" her son breathed as his hands roamed her back. "I knew we couldn't legally get married but just seeing you in your wedding dress, exchanging vows, it all made it feel like I was actually getting married to you, mom." Victoria could feel the emotion in her son's words.

She brought her son's face in front of her and looked in his eyes, his enchanting green eyes, just like her own. "Hey if my son wanted to marry me, its my job to make sure everything is as real as possible."

"I wanted you to see me, your mom, your bride, in a beautiful wedding dress. I wanted this," Victoria began grinding on her son more aggressively, "my son's cock, to grow hard for his mommy-wife, to go deep inside his mommy-wife's pussy so that my son can pump his potent cum straight inside my fertile womb." She moved back and held her son's cock in her hand. "Do you want to do that again, do you want to cum inside your mommy-wife again?"

Her son nodded in agreement eagerly. "Or do you want your mommy-wife to sit on your face?" Victoria almost laughed when she saw the spark in her son's eyes.

"Really mom?" Luke asked, wondering what made his mom change her mind.

"Of course baby. You have been such a good husband to your mommy-wife. And who am I kidding. I love it when you go down on me." She slowly moved forward with her legs still on either side of her son. "I can't wait to have you inside me, you cum so hard after you go down on me." She moved her legs on either side of her son's shoulders, moved her bridal panties to the side and lowered her dripping pussy on her son mouth.

Her son's hands grabbed her ass cheeks and pulled her in even further. "So greedy for mommy's pussy," she teased before she felt his lips on hers. Her brows furrowed and she grabbed the headboard for support. Her son continued to kiss her outer lips, fully intent on teasing her as he didn't bring out his mommy-screamer yet, his skillful tongue.

She took her torture like a good wife, letting her son tease her and enjoy himself while she gasped at his kisses on her pussy waiting for more. She felt his hands move up her back, gently cupping her breasts over her bridal bra. She wanted to feel his skillful fingers on her sensitive nipples, but if her son wanted to fuck her in her full bridal lingerie, she would settle for some squeezing through her lingerie.

She jerked, when her son surprised her by quickly gliding his tongue along the opening of her pussy, his grip on her breasts helping her stay balanced on top of him. Before she could decide if she was going to get back at her son for this, she felt his lips move and his tongue plunged inside her. She grabbed her son's head to support herself as her son began to tongue fuck her. After an eternity of teasing, the change of stimulation sent shock waves through her body. Her nipples were now fully hard, poking through her bra, now sensitive enough that she could feel the effects of her son's rubbing through the sheer fabric. Pretty soon she passed the point where her pleasure center in her brain took over. Her lower body began moving on its own, her hips gyrating on her son's face, making her son's movements even more pleasurable to her dripping pussy. She began to grind her pussy on her son's face, not caring how desperately she wanted to cum on his face, and when she moved back slightly and her son's tongue found her clit, "YES!" she screamed, holding on to her son's shoulders, as her back arched while her pussy found the release she was looking for.

***

"There you are!" Luke's grandma hugged her grandson at the front door. "I have been waiting for hours."

"Sorry nana, what can I do, mom took forever to get out of the door," Luke hugged her tightly. He might not be thrilled to spend his birthday weekend at his grandma's place but he was mature enough to be nice. She only wanted them there because she wanted to celebrate his big day, "and then she had me stop for food not ten miles from here."

"That was quite a hug. Thank you for coming sweetie." She cupped her grandson's cheek. "I miss you, you know."

"Maybe save some of your love for, I don't know, your daughter," Victoria hugged her mom and laughed.

"I missed you too," Betty patted her daughter's back. "What took you so long. Who were you getting all decked up for, its just Luke in the car."

Victoria was taken aback with the joke. Her mom knew about her relationship with Luke but Luke didn't know that she knew. Was she really comfortable enough to make a joke about it? Victoria didn't know whether to be relieved or concerned about that.

"Get in, Get in. Take a seat. I'll get something warm for you to drink. Its the end of January, and still very chilly." Betty scampered into the kitchen while the mom and son made themselves comfortable on the couch.

"Yes mom, why are you all dressed up, its just your son in the car," Luke whispered, with his grandma still in the kitchen.

***

Victoria applied the final touches to her make-up and looked into the mirror. She smiled at the beautiful woman staring back at her. It was a single strap dress and she styled her lush blonde hair on the side of her strap leaving her shoulder bare. She had always known she was pretty. Now she truly felt beautiful. She knew that there was a person in the next room who truly believed that she was the most gorgeous woman in the entire world. She was a lucky woman to have that person be her husband. And also her son. And if he was here, he would be standing behind her, his arms around her waist, kissing her bare shoulder, saying that she was the most gorgeous woman in the entire world.

"You are looking really beautiful, dear," her mother complimented her.

It was a little uncomfortable for her, getting ready for her son with her mother in the same room. Her mother had found out that she was 'involved' with her son when they visited her for Thanksgiving.

'Do you have to do that now?' she had asked when her mom came into the room when she had started applying her make-up, surprised at the way she had snapped.

She turned and smiled at her mom. "Thank you mom." She paused gathering her courage. "I am sorry for earlier, I didn't mean to be rude. Its just that I felt, I don't know, that you were judging me, for getting ready."

Her mom came closer, her face a bit confused. "Why would I judge you for dressing up? We are going out for Luke's birthday dinner. I would expect you to look good."

"That's not what I meant. It just," Victoria struggled to get the right words out, dancing around the subject. "Yesterday when we arrived, you asked why I was all dressed up when it was only Luke in the car. I like to dress up for him. I like it when he says that I look beautiful in a dress. And when we go out tonight, I want to look good for him. I know I am not supposed to care about someone else's opinion but his is the only one I care about."

Her mother took her hand and led her to her bed. "Ok first of all, I was trying to make a joke with my -- 'who are you dressed up for?' comment. Clearly it didn't land well. Maybe I shouldn't try so hard. And I made that joke because I wanted you to feel comfortable talking about this. I don't want you talking about this to a stranger and get in trouble."

"Oh, I, I don't know what to say. Wow, mom. I'm sorry." Victoria held back her tears.

"Well you can say you have the best mom in the world, but I'm pretty sure Luke will disagree."

Victoria burst out a chuckle, making it difficult to hold back her tears. "That was a good one mom. You are gonna make me ruin my make-up." She took a deep breath steadying herself. "Can I ask what made you ok with all this?"

"I know I said I was in a way ok with what was going on when you came for Thanksgiving, but I guess in the back of my mind, I was hoping that it would be a fling, Luke would move on."

Victoria's heart broke into a million pieces at the sound of those words.

"But I see you now. Both of you, so happy. Just this morning, when you were making him his favorite birthday breakfast, you were singing and dancing. I haven't seen you sing in a very long time. And then Luke came, you wished him a happy birthday, he smeared some batter on your nose. I can see that you wanted to give him a kiss, but I was there in the kitchen. I can see that you wished I wasn't there in the room then." Victoria could hear a hint of sniffle in her mom's voice. "I don't want to be the person you don't want to be around. I don't want to be the person who wishes the thing that brings happiness to my own daughter goes away. This is obviously not something I thought would happen, but if this is what makes you happy, I mean both of you really happy, then I feel that it is my job to be more than just ok with this."

Victoria moved forward and hugged her mom. "I don't know what I did to deserve your love, mom," she spoke with tears in her eyes.

Victoria's mom let out a soft chuckle. She held her daughter's hands. "Children are always surprised how much their parents love them. You know how much a mother can love her child, and yet here you are wondering why I love my daughter so much. You don't have to do anything to deserve my love, it is yours, has been and will be." Victoria felt her mom's fingers on her wedding ring and her heart stopped, waiting for her mom to continue talking. "This doesn't feel like its going to be a fling. Do you want to talk about this? I understand if you don't want to."

Victoria looked down at her hand, looking lovingly at the ring on her finger and what it meant to her. "Its his way of saying that he doesn't see this as a fling. I guess its his way of knowing whether I still had any reservations about what we were doing. Its like as long as I wear this ring, I am his - " she stopped, not wanting to say the word wife.