Halloween with Mom Pt. 10

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"It looks good on you," Betty conceded her daughter a smile.

"I thought you would be a bit more surprised by this," Victoria wondered why her mother was so calm about this.

Victoria could see her mom's eyes gaze into the distance, "I am a bit surprised too," she laughed awkwardly to relieve the tension in her voice.

Victoria's phone buzzed. It was Luke's message. 'can you come help me with the tie?' followed by a kissing face emoji. Any excuse to get me close to his face, Victoria wondered smiling.

"That's a nice picture you have on the screen," Betty pointed to her daughter's phone. It was a picture of Luke kissing her on her cheek, taken right after Rachel's wedding.

'Come on, don't act so awkward. You would be lucky to kiss a girl as beautiful as you mom,' Claire, her boss, had teased Luke when he pretended to not want to kiss her.

"Its from the wedding. I told you my friend was getting married couple of days before Christmas."

"Oh!," Betty exclaimed a bit surprised, "that was true, I thought you made that up because you wanted to spend Christmas alone. Not, alone," she awkwardly corrected herself, "I meant, with," she put her hands together, then quickly stopped herself. She took a deep breath. "I just thought you wanted to spend Christmas with Luke."

Victoria couldn't believe how accepting her mom was to her feelings. "I uh, we did do that too. Everyone left the day before Christmas. But we stayed until New years on the island where Rachel had the wedding. She had covered for the return flights and so I was able to get a good resort for our stay."

"Do you have any pictures," Betty asked excitedly, "or never mind," she waved her hand, "forget I asked."

"I do have some pictures mom, jeez, what did you think, we never left our room for one week." Look, here. Victoria was glad she was able to share some of these memories with her mom.

"Well your dad and I didn't," Betty smiled taking her daughter's phone, "why do you think you were born nine months after our wedding."

It was a picture of her and Luke at a museum they visited because she wanted to. She was wearing a simple sundress while her son looked like a model out of a Tommy Hilfiger catalog. She had both of her arms around him, a big smile on her face showing how happy she was.

"So what did you get him for his birthday," Betty asked as she got up to leave.

"Ohh, his birthday present. I didn't buy him anything. I thought maybe I could give him something that I made on my own. Can you do me a favor though mom," Victoria added uncertainly.

"Anything dear."

"Could you, maybe, take some pictures of Luke and I at the restaurant. We really don't get a chance to go out all dressed up."

"Why not?" Betty thought out loudly before realizing. "Oh," she softly muttered. Victoria could swear that she felt sadness in her mom's voice. "Of course, I'll take the pictures. Tell you want, I'll even have him pose downstairs. What's a grandma for if not to take embarrassing pictures of her grandkid. Anything else?"

Victoria looked down, "I was uh, just wondering. I know you said you didn't want Luke to know that you know about this. Do you really want me to keep this a secret forever," Victoria didn't know where she got the courage to ask the question. But she didn't want to lie to her son. It was a harmless secret but she didn't want any secrets between them. And it would be even harder to explain once she had his kids.

"Can you give me some time to think about that?"

***

Luke was getting ready to crash on his bed when he heard the door open. His mom entered wearing her baby blue babydoll, looking beautiful and sexy as always. She seemed a bit nervous that night though, fidgeting with her fingers.

"Are you ok mom?" Luke asked as she came closer to him, making the air around him smell like her.

"Yeah," she put up a smile on her face. "I know it's almost midnight and I just wanted to wish you happy birthday once more before the day is over." She took a step closer to her son. "This day is about you but this day is an important day for me too. The day you were born is one of the happiest days of my life as well. And now you are giving me another - "

"I am glad you said that," Luke smiled, "because I got a present for you." He picked up a long black box that was on his bed and handed it to his mom.

"You got me a present for your birthday?" Victoria asked opening the box. Her eyes widened when she saw the gold Louis-Vuitton necklace in the box.

"Before you ask, its a fake. I did not have enough money to buy a real Louis-Vuitton one. But I liked the way the 'L' and the 'V' joined together in the locket and I thought about us. I thought it would look nice on you." He took the necklace from his mom's hands and moved behind her. He placed a gentle kiss on her neck and felt her shudder at his touch.

"I think it looks good on you," he said after his mom turned to let him admire his present on her body. His eyes fixated on the 'L' and the 'V' of the locket, resting on his mom's soft skin just below her collerbone, pointing directly to her ample cleavage, making it difficult for him to choose where to look.

"You didn't have to -" Victoria tried to talk through her emotions. This was not how she expected the conversation to go.

"No mom, you are right. I never realized how important my birthday is to you too."

Victoria cupped her son's face. "It was one of the happiest days of my life."

"Should I feel bad that it is not the happiest day," Luke asked playfully, just to hear his mom laugh.

"Well, its difficult to say which day I was the happiest, but the day that you proposed to me, honey, I can never say in words how much that means to me. Knowing that the person you love wants to be with you forever, that feeling is incomparable. Also that was the same day you said that I should stop using birth control, so, yeah, difficult to beat that one."

"Wow!" Luke replied a bit surprised, "I thought you would say it was the day we got married, I can't believe the day I I was so nervous is one of the happiest days for you. Its not easy asking your mom to marry you."

"Oh is it very easy telling your mom that you want to knock her up?" Victoria came closer to her son, loving how he blushed when she asked him that.

"Well," Luke paused, smiling smugly, "once your mom says yes to being your wife, I didn't think she would say no to anything else." Luke took his mom's hand. "I remember staring at this ring in this room, so nervous, but so excited." He looked up at his mom, who was looking at him longingly. "This is what I wanted to use my birthday wish on. That you should say yes when I asked you to marry me. Luckily I was way too eager to marry you so I jumped the gun and asked you early, even more luckily you too were too eager to marry me so guess I was just going to waste my birthday wish. Do you want to know what I wished for mom, I wished that you would get pregnant, I want you to know that I truly want this, and I know that my wish will come true, it may take some time but -"

"Too bad you wasted you birthday wish," Victoria cut off her son, her eyes wide, intently looking at her son's expression.

It took a few seconds for Luke to process what his mom had just said. "Mom, are you - " Luke stammered through his words.

"Yes, baby!" Victoria jumped in excitement.

"Oh my god," were the three words that exited Luke's lips before his mom's lips sealed his ability to speak anything more. He had kissed his mom enough times to know how she felt by the way she kissed him. He could detect her anxiety, her stress, her love, her lust in her kisses. That day she kissed him with all her heart, letting him know how content she was. She wrapped herself around him, one hand in his hair, one hand on his back, one leg sliding up and down his side.

He let his mom dictate the kiss, his lips and tongue involuntarily reciprocating to him mom's amazing kiss. He broke the kiss just to make sure, "Just so we are completely clear on this, you are pregnant right?"

His mom's wide smile was all the answer he needed. Her hands were still on his shoulders, "Yes baby," she spoke softly, "I am pregnant!" She looked into his eyes. "I have your baby growing inside me." She continued kissing her son, her hands pulling at her son's tshirt, while her son did the same. The mother and son had done this undressing dance hundreds of times, their lips only separating when the clothes were going over their heads. Like always it took less than a minute for her baby doll to join her son's tshirt and shorts on the floor.

Victoria loved how her entire body turned into an erogenous zone once she knew she was going to have sex with her son. Her entire body longed to be touched, kissed, grabbed and groped by her son. She in turn did all those things to her son knowing full well how much his body yearned for her touch.

She took a step back and pulled her son with her. She wanted to take her time today, and she wanted both of them to be comfortable. Besides she loved having her son on top of her, especially when his cock plunged inside her with him.

Luke slowly moved down, eager to get a taste of his mom's nipples. He gently held them together and smothered his face between the two most perfect pair of breasts. His cock jumped when he heard his mom's moans the moment she felt her tongue on her nipple. It took his full attention to handle both of his mom's amazing breasts, his hands literally full of his mom's firm boobs while he alternated between then.

Victoria squirmed and moaned while her son's tongue flicked on one of her nipples, while his thumb, oh so slightly rubbed on the other one. Every so often he would suck on her nipple, while giving her breast a firm squeeze which would make her back arch. After being constantly pleasured from one breast to the other by her son, Victoria finally got a chance to take a few regular breaths when her son moved further down her body. He moved towards her belly button leaving a trail of kisses in his wake, his hands brushing her sides, sending tingles up her spine. He stopped when he reached her abdomen for a moment before continuing down towards her pussy. Victoria was dripping with anticipation by the time her son's kisses reached her landing strip. The moment his lips made contact with her pussy, she bit into her pillow to stifle her moan.

"Yess, baby!" Victoria encouraged her son as he went to work on her pussy with his tongue, "your tongue feels so good dancing all over my pussy." She loved how enthusiastic he always was to go down on her. The lower half of his face was always covered in her juices when he emerged from between her legs. It also helped that she gushed like a faucet every time he tongue fucked her pussy. She was enjoying her son's tongue so much that she didn't even realize that she was almost ready to cum. Immediately her hands that were pushing her son into her pussy, started pulling him up.

Luke sat up on his knees between his mom's legs, knowing full well why his mom had stopped him from making him cum. He could see the storm of lust in his mom's piercing green eyes while she lay in front of him completely naked. In that moment, he saw his mom in a different lens. He had seen the sexy women in front of him evolve from his mom to his lover, from his lover to his wife and now she has evolved to the mother of his future children, and it only made her sexier in his eyes, and it also made him hornier than he had ever been in his life.

"Baby!" Victoria managed to speak between her rough breathing, "I need you inside me. Please!" she practically begged.

"Well, since you said please," her son smiled and moved towards her, bringing his cock closer to her pussy. Victoria reached down and used both her hands to gently stroke her son's breathtaking cock. It felt alive in her hands, warm, pulsing, hard as a diamond. She loved her son's cock, she loved how hard it got everytime she aroused her son, she loved how perfectly it fit inside her, she loved how it gave her mind-blowing orgasms, and in that moment she loved how much her son's cock came inside her, how much of her son's potent sperm was filled in her eagerly waiting fertile pussy. She loved her son's cock for impregnating her. She wanted to worship that cock that night, envelop her pussy around it and drain all her son's cum out of it.

Her eyes moved up from her son's cock to her son's eyes, he smiled when her eyes met his. She aimed her son's cock at the entrance of her pussy, coating the head of his cock with her pussy juices. She pulled slightly on the cock, without breaking eye contact, letting her son know that she was ready.

He son bent down, bringing his face inches away from her, still looking at her. "I love you so much mom!" he declared.

"I love you so much too baby," Victoria confessed wrapping her legs around her son's hips, almost making the tip of her son's cock to enter her pussy.

"What are you waiting for baby," Victoria urged her son, her body burning with desire to have her son inside her. "I need you inside me."

"I don't want to cum too soon mom," her son admitted a bit embarrassed.

"I don't care, and since when do you care about cumming too soon."

"Mom do you have any idea how sexy you are?" Victoria literally blushed at that comment. "It was difficult enough to control myself when you were just my mom, now you are my wife too, and pregnant, just imagining you with, with a pregnant belly -"

Victoria began pulling her son in with her legs, "Baby I have been on edge since I told you I was pregnant. I don't care

when you cum, as long as its inside me." Victoria felt the tip of her son's cock go inside her. Her sons groan drowned her soft moan. "Look at me baby," she asked her son, whose his eyes were closing. "I want you to see me. I want you to see how happy I am that I am pregnant with your baby." Victoria struggled to keep eye contact as her son's length disappeared inside her pussy.

"How is your pussy so perfect mom?" her son moaned. "It feels so amazing when I am inside you."

With her arms on his shoulders and legs wrapped around his back, Victoria pulled her son on her, gasping slightly when her son's cock moved just a bit more inside her, completely filling her pregnant pussy.

"Because I am your mom baby," her son involuntarily began thrusting inside her, slowly. His left hand moved up and squeezed her breast, making her back arch. She began moving her hips, providing her own twist to her son's thrusts.

"It feels so amazing being inside you mom," Luke cried out, his forehead resting on his mom. "I want to cum in you but I want to keep fucking you too mom."

"Then cum in me and you can fuck me again baby," Victoria reassured her son smiling, "now that I am pregnant mommy is going to crave your cock even more."

Luke continued to thrust inside his mom, while his mom's amazing pussy overwhelmed him with pleasure. He slid in and our of her with ease, his mom's gyrating hips perfectly in sync with his own movements. His hands moved to her hips, using the grip to push himself completely inside her. The way her face reacted made it even more difficult to control himself. Seeing his mom's eyes widen as a moan mixed with a gasp leave her O shaped lips, made him shudder.

"It makes me so horny knowing that my son's baby is inside me," she purred looking straight into her son's eyes, knowing full well of the reaction she would get from her son. "Does it arouse you too baby, does it arouse you knowing that you put a baby inside your mom."

Her son abruptly kissed her, Victoria smiled thinking that her son was trying to stop her from talking so that he wouldn't cum from all her sexy talk. Victoria brought her hands to her son's hair and pulled him in. He kissed her gently, and she let her son calm himself down a bit. Hi thrusts slowed to a steady rhythm. She was close to her own orgasm but let the feeling go. She didn't care about a measly orgasm that night. Her dream had come true. She was able to give her son everything he wanted.

She remembered how much she craved this feeling, being able to touch him the way she was touching him now, being able to kiss him the way she was kissing him now, being able to love him the way she was loving him now. At first she had thought her attraction towards her son was purely lust. He was just so attractive that despite being his mom she wanted to fuck him, but the more she masturbated to him, it was not just the thought of him fucking her that excited her. With each passing day she realized how much she wanted to spend her life with him.

Her thoughts found her way to her tongue and pussy, her son's cock throbbed inside her as she squeezed her son's cock. Her son's grip tightened on her hips and he began to move in earnest again while he buried his head in the cradle of her neck.

Victoria closed her eyes and let her other senses take over now that she couldn't see her son. Her orgasm began to build again. Before she could whisper how good her son was fucking her, she heard him grunt in her ear, "Oh my god mom! You are going to make me cum!"

"You like cumming in your mom's pussy don't you?" she encouraged him, happy with how his thrusts got quicker and quicker, bringing her closer and closer to her own orgasm.

"Yes mom," Luke almost cried, his mom was basically trembling under him now, her words a moaning mess. Her hands moved to his hips pulling him deeper inside her.

"Baby! Baby! Baby!" Victoria moaned with each thrust, "I'm gonna cum, baby. I'm gonna cum," she breathed roughly. "Cum with me baby," she continued, "Oh! Oh! Oh, mommy's cuummminggg" she unleashed her orgasm on her son's cock. In the midst of waves of pleasure coursing through her body, Victoria felt the powerful spray of her son's cum inside her pussy. His cries of pleasure seemed distant despite them being whispered directly into her ear. Her orgasm crashed with the feeling of her son's cock cumming inside her, overwhelming her senses beautifully.

It was a long time before either one of the incestuous couple was in any state to function, let alone talk. But every moment of that beautiful memory was crystal clear to Victoria. The smile on her son's face when he realized that she was pregnant, the urgency with which he kissed her, his hardening cock betraying his excitement, the way he held her with his cock deep inside her. Despite enjoying making love to her son for the past month, there was always that thought inside her head that started once her son had cum inside her, whether that was the one that would make her pregnant. That night, on her son's birthday, when she orgasmed with her son, there were no doubts in her mind, just pure pleasure.

She played with her son's hair while he collected himself. She loved it when he took longer than her to come back. She felt him move, giving a quick kiss on her neck, which almost felt like a tickle. She could feel her heartbeat steadily settle into a normal pace, along with her son's. Pretty soon there will be at third one beating inside her. She held her son tightly with her arms around him, gently kissing his shoulder.

Luke rolled over, breathing deeply. He turned his head to find his mom looking straight into his eyes, smiling. He pulled her towards him. She turned and cuddled on his side. "What just happened?" he asked, with a little laugh. "I have never cum so hard in my life."

Victoria chuckled. "I love how happy you were when you found out I was pregnant." Her son's hand moved on her back.

"How can I not be mom. All of my dreams are coming true. I feel so," he paused "proud, I don't know how to describe these emotions, that you chose me to the father of your babies."

Victoria moved up slightly, "it was not a difficult decision, considering I am madly in love with you."