Halloween with Mom Pt. 10

Story Info
Mom and Son celebrate a birthday.
12.4k words
4.83
25k
63

Part 10 of the 10 part series

Updated 10/26/2023
Created 01/20/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Firstly a big thanks to some of the people who routinely comment and reach out. Niceguy2000, Morbidromantic, 1stltdan, Karen Blay, MikeOrMikey, muskyboy, JustmeWB, Foxterot7a, Sex4lf57, Nato_, mccuttierob, Ed Walker, Iainmking, frank_ls60, Hs4211, wisemanx79. Thank you for keeping me inspired.

As always all characters are above 18 years of age.

*****

"She thinks I am your boy toy," her son whispered in her ear while the mother and son waited for their table.

"Well, she is not going to think you are my son when your hand is grabbing my ass," Victoria whispered back and was delighted to have her ass squeezed. "Besides, what mother would dress like this for a dinner with her son?"

It was New Years eve on a tropical beach. While she was only wearing a tiny white crop top with spaghetti straps paired with a pleated white skirt that barely covered her ass, she was probably the most over-dressed person at the restaurant where every other woman she could see was wearing a bikini.

"A mom who is married to her son," her son replied, his lips dangerously close to her face. She turned and greeted her son's lips with her own. She was far away from anyone who knew her, no one around her knew that the dreamy man grabbing her ass was her son. There she was free to kiss her son, the love of her life and now, her husband.

"We have your table ready," the hostess interrupted the newly wed couple's embrace.

"Oh," Victoria replied, flustered. She followed the hostess, with her son on her heels, letting him enjoy the view of her swaying hips.

'I'm gonna miss kissing him whenever I want,' Victoria sighed inside, knowing she won't be able to kiss her son willy nilly once they go back home.

Her son quickly ordered for the both of them once they were seated. "Looks like someone's hungry," Victoria teased her son. She had dropped all pretense of repressing her thoughts. Her son now knew her, and loved her. And she had never felt so free. He tolerated her silly jokes, entertained her when she was bored, and probably most important of all, she was free to be aroused by him, and he promptly took care of her arousal.

"Aren't you? You were doing most of the work."

"Ohh," Victoria pouted, "so fucking your mom is a chore now. And here I thought my son liked fucking me."

Luke rolled his eyes smiling. "Well, if I didn't like fucking you, you wouldn't be wearing those panties right now."

Victoria bit her lower lip at her son's response. She wasn't planning on wearing any underwear, like she had done for most of their honeymoon. Her son made the mistake of giving her a kiss, and next thing he knew, she was pulling him on top of her, urging him to cum inside her pussy, while she got closer and closer to her own orgasm as her son's cock moved in and out of her pussy. She couldn't believe how little it took for her to crave her son's cock. A kiss, a hug, posing for a picture, the result was always the same, a couple of amazing orgasms and her fertile pussy receiving a new dose of her son's potent cum. It also meant that they were late to most of their activities, and her wearing panties to prevent her son's cum from trickling down her thighs.

Before she could say anything, her son leaned in with a serious face. "Isn't that bad though. Shouldn't my cum stay inside, you know, for you to get pregnant?"

Victoria took her son's hand. "Its just the liquid that leaks out honey, your sperm stays inside me, as long as I lie down with my hips elevated, like I did. So you don't have to worry, right now, all of your baby makers are making their way to your mom's womb, trying to impregnate me, unless I am not pregnant already. God knows you have cum a lot in me this past week."

Luke leaned in and spoke softly, "maybe easy with the m-word, people may hear you."

Victoria narrowed her eyes, "Fine, god knows you have cum a lot in your wife. Is that better? You know what, it looks like you like fucking your wife a lot more than you like fucking your mom."

"Well its a lot easier for me to treat my wife like a slut, I don't think I can do that to my mom."

Victoria's pussy exploded at that comment. True to his words, he had indeed treated her like his slut since they got married on Christmas eve. And she only encouraged that behavior. She loved being his slut, his wife and also his mom.

"You think that's very clever, don't you?" Victoria countered, not to be outdone so easily. Her son tilted his head, leaning back in his chair smugly. Victoria put her thumbs in the band of her panties, lifted her ass a bit, pulled them off and threw her panties at her son's face. She saw the expression on her son's face change in a fraction of a second. His body jerked up, eyes widened, as he scrambled to hide her panties in his hand under the table.

"What happened baby," Victoria asked innocently, "I thought you liked masturbating with your mom's panties."

"Mom!" her son replied in the all familiar tone every mother knows.

"What?"

"That was before," he stopped, a bit frenzied.

"Before what, now that you get to fuck me day and night, you don't need your mom's panties anymore."

"Ok, ok, time out," her son relented. She cupped her son's face and pulled him in for a kiss. When they broke the kiss, there was a smile on both the mother and son's face.

By the time they finished dinner, it was close to midnight. Victoria dragged her son to the darkened dance floor, pulling him close to her and making him sway with her.

"I love dancing with you," Victoria hummed, holding her son close. Her son's hand gently played with her waist, sending goosebumps across her naked torso. She arched her back, pushing her crotch into her son's thigh, excited to feel that her son was also getting aroused. She wrapped her arms around his neck, pulling him in for a gentle peck on her lips.

"You knew when I took your panties to masturbate?" Luke asked.

"Of course I knew. Well, not always, but I can keep track of my underwear."

"Why didn't you say something?"

"Because I liked it when you did that. It made me feel less guilty when I fingered myself thinking about you. The same reason why I didn't say anything when you tried to steal glances of my cleavage." She pressed her breasts further into her son.

"Looks like I wasn't so subtle."

Victoria moved her leg between her son and felt his raging erection. "With a cock this big, its a little difficult to be subtle."

"And now I don't have to," Luke squeezed his mom's ass, his hands disappearing under the excuse for a skirt that she was wearing.

"No you don't." Victoria pressed her nails into her son's back, wanting to tear away his t-shirt.

"Why mom?" he pulled his mom to him, his face almost touching her.

Victoria breathed heavily, "because you can fuck me whenever you want."

"I want to fuck you now," he breathed, his grip tightening on his mom's supple ass.

In less than a minute Victoria was removing her son's t-shirt in the restaurant's bathroom. It was just a few minutes to midnight and she hoped she could make her son cum before the countdown. Her hands were all over her naked son, moving from his abdomen to his chest, feeling his rippling muscles, before disappearing around his chest while she smothered his neck.

"I can't believe I get to fuck this incredibly sexy body everyday," she whispered, her lips near her son's ear. She loved how her son's cock reacted when she complimented him. She could feel the effect of her words as his cock bulged in her hand. In that moment she didn't even care about her own needs, she just wanted to feel her son's cum filling her pussy. Her lips came close to her son's face, but she stopped a few inches short, biting her lip. "From behind, I want to wait until midnight before I kiss you."

Luke turned his mom around and bent her in front of the bathroom mirror. Her skirt must have moved up while he was groping her ass and now he had a full view of his mom's naked heart shaped ass in front of him. She wiggled her ass, teasing him. He gave her right cheek a firm spank.

"Ouch," his mom winced, her smile only growing wider in the mirror. She bit her lower lip in anticipation when his cock made contact with her now slick pussy, his engorged head pressing into the outer folds of her pussy. "Don't tease your mom baby, I want your amazing cock inside me now!" Not one to disobey his mom, Luke bottomed inside his mom's wet pussy in one smooth stroke. Within seconds, his hands were gripping his mom's waist, his grip getting tighter by the second, her luscious blonde hair rocked around each time he thrust forward, her eyebrows furrowed, all while he relished the most amazing feeling of his life, his mom's heavenly pussy pleasuring his cock.

"Yes, yes, yes, yes," his mom screamed, her each 'yes' punctuated by the slapping sound of his body on her rippling ass. "You feel so good inside mommy baby." Her face contorted, "uughhhh," she screamed and started pushing back into him, matching his thrusts.

Victoria felt his son's grip on her ass tighten as he increased the pace of his thrusts. He groaned and grunted like an animal in heat, intent on making her cum. She vaguely heard the crowd counting down from ten outside but all she could focus on was her impending climax. She couldn't make out what her son was saying. "Don't stop baby," she said, or atleast tried. She couldn't know whether the words actually came out in between her moans. 'He's gonna make me cum,' she thought. "Baby, you are gonna make mommy cum, baby," she cried out, her legs getting weaker by the second. At this point her voice was just a mixture of moans, her breaths and some barely audible words that escaped her mouth. "Cumming, cumming, mommy's cumming," she wanted to say, but just cried in ecstacy. She felt her legs give in, her orgasm detonating inside her body, her son's cum erupting inside her well used pussy and then her son collapsing on top of her.

She slowly staggered out of the bathroom, holding her son for support and then collapsed on his lap at a table in a corner of the restaurant.

"I think I need my panties back," she mumbled with her face resting on her son's shoulder. She could see the hickey she left on her son's neck and grinned. She was addicted to her son, she knew she was addicted to her son, and she was happy she was addicted to her son.

"Then what will I use to masturbate mom?" her son teased her while she used all her strength to hold her son's cum inside her pussy.

"Stop teasing me," she began looking for her panties in her son's pockets, "your cum will start leaking out of my pussy." Despite just having an orgasm, Victoria felt a little aroused by her own words. Her hand brushed her son's crotch and she felt his cock, still a little hard.

She turned to her son and asked a bit seriously. "How are you still hard, didn't you just cum?"

"No mom, I came last year." His smile only widened when his mom rolled her eyes.

"You are lucky you have a cute face, or I wouldn't put up with your silly jokes."

"Which reminds me," he said before pulling his mom's closer bringing his lips in for a kiss. His mom happily obliged, and when he continued kissing her, she brought out her tongue into the mix. "Happy New Year mom!" he managed to say, out of breath after breaking the kiss.

"Happy New Year honey," Victoria's hand cupped her son's cheek.

***

"Penny for your thoughts," Luke spoke softly, lying in their bed, facing his mom. He played with his mom's hair, not ready to fall asleep just yet, slowly moving a strand on to her face and then moving it back into her head. He saw his mom's lips curve into a smile, while her eyes were still closed.

"I think I like being your wife," his mom replied shifting in the bed, moving slightly closer to him.

"This is the first night we are back home mom. Isn't it a little too early to tell?"

"It took me less than a second to know that I liked being your mom. I wasn't wrong then, I don't think I am wrong now."

Luke continued stroking his mom's face. She looked cute in her comfortable pajamas, snuggled by his side.

"This is the part where you say you like being my husband," his mom spoke again, with the smile still on her face. Luke smiled and moved forward to give her a small kiss. "I love being your husband mom. I am married to the hottest woman in the world. What's not to like. I had the best week of my life being my mom's husband."

Victoria opened her eyes. "I don't think you did anything apart from fuck your wife this last week."

"You are talking as if you weren't there. If I remember things correctly, it was both of us doing the fucking. Besides that's not all we did. We did go to that museum you wanted to see."

"And we fucked there."

"We did go to that beach - "

"And we fucked there too," Victoria immediately interrupted her son, her smile growing even wider.

"No, the other beach. We didn't fuck there."

"Yeah because we got caught trying to fuck," Victoria laughed. "Seems like you like fucking your wife."

"And I fucking love my wife," Luke pulled his mom closer, their legs now intertwined. He moved forward and greeted his mom's lips with a kiss. She welcomed his soft lips, gingerly squeezing them with her own.

Victoria let her son dictate the pace. She was perfectly content lying there with her son while he showered her with gentle kisses in their bed, now their marital bed. There was a time in the not so distant future where she dreamt of just kissing her son. Just because she could make love to her son now doesn't mean that a simple kiss from him had lost its magic. 'He is now my husband,' she screamed with joy inside her head, 'I am his wife. This is our bed. This is our home.'

It seemed greedy to ask for more, now that she had so much. But she wanted to have a family of her own. She wanted to see her son become a father. She wanted to be a mother and raise their kids with her loving husband by her side. She wasn't yet ready to think about the odds and timeline of getting pregnant. She has been enjoying the process of getting impregnated by her son a bit too much. How could she not. The mere thought of her son wanting to impregnate her sent her pussy gushing. She couldn't begin to describe her emotions when her son was actually inside her, her pussy pulsing around his wonderful cock, urging him to cum. As much as she loved to have unprotected sex with her son, urging him to breed her, she was scared they might have to wait too long. Even though It was too soon to tell, she was just a little scared.

"Mom," her son broke their kiss, "what's wrong?"

Victoria contemplated whether she wanted to share her fears with her son.

"Mom, I am not just your son anymore. It's my job to protect you now..."

Victoria took her son's hand. "It's just me overthinking and worrying. I didn't want to put ideas in your head too."

Luke squeezed his mom's hand. "What is it mom. I want to know."

"I know this is way too early, but I was worried, that, you know, I am not," Victoria staggered. She took a deep breath, looked into her son's eye, "that I might not be able to get pregnant anymore."

Luke looked at his mom, not knowing how to answer. "I'm sorry mom, I didn't even think about that." He weighed each word he said carefully knowing how important this was to his mom. "I don't know what I can do to help you with that."

"I think you are doing your part, maybe a bit more than necessary," Victoria chuckled a bit. "I know it is too early to even be thinking about this, but, I want to give you children honey. I want to carry your babies. And if I can't, I am worried, you know, I don't want to fail you."

Luke stroked his mother's hand, smiling reassuringly at her. "Mom. Look at me." He saw his mom's eyelids move slowly, her eyes meeting his gaze, the remnant of a tear on her eyelashes. He chose his words carefully, speaking slowly. "You didn't fail me as a mom. You won't fail me as a wife and I won't fail you as a husband. Not having kids would suck, but it would suck a lot more if I don't have you. You have no idea how happy I am just lying here with you."

Victoria's eyes welled up, with tears trickling down towards the bed. "I am really grateful to have you by my side. I was just scared that with everything going right for us, something bad is waiting around the corner."

"Those things didn't just happen mom. You made them happen. You planned our wedding. You found a place where we could get married. You planned our honeymoon. And even if something bad is waiting around the corner, we will take care of it. You have always showed me that you were not afraid of anything. You are like my own superhero."

Victoria laughed at her son's comment. "Is that why you made me dress-up like superheros for Halloween?"

"Well yes, but also because you look very hot in short skirts and skin-tight costumes."

"Your hornyness never ceases to amaze me." She laughed a little, then moved forward and rested her head on her son's chest. "Thank you for letting me vent. I'm sorry I ruined the mood. This is not how I imagined our first night back home." The notification sound on her phone interrupted her. She returned back to her son after looking at her phone.

"That was just Megan saying she will drop by tomorrow night to pick up some of her stuff that she left with me. Remind me to remove her stuff from my bag. I don't want her going through my clothes and finding my wedding dress and you know," Victoria's lips curved into a tiny hint of a smirk, "my bridal lingerie."

"Why would she even go through your stuff," Luke asked a little surprised.

"Well, she's my friend. A very close friend. And there is very little that she doesn't know about me. We share quite a lot of intimate details."

"Obviously not all," her son interrupted smiling devilishly.

"Yeah obviously not all the details. She was already a bit suspicious when she saw me wearing my wedding ring," Victoria continued tracing her ring finger on her son's chest, slowly drifting towards his abs. "Combine that with a wedding dress, I don't think I can get out of that one."

"I didn't think that you would have the same problem as me. I can't brag to my friends about all the amazing sex I am having every day, and you can't brag to your friends about the mind-blowing orgasms that you have been having whenever you need one."

Victoria laughed at her son's brags. He really knew how to get her out of a bad mood. Her hand moved to her son's crotch, his cock already semi-erect. She decided to stroke his ego while she did the same to his cock.

"My friends would love to hear about it though. All the mind-blowing orgasms that I have been having, all while I encourage you to blow your potent load inside my unprotected pussy, my fertile womb eager to create my son's baby." Victoria marveled how quickly she could make her son's cock rock hard. "Girls love to hear every detail you know. I could tell them how good you are at fucking your mom, I could tell them how your already thick cock bulges inside me, stretching my poor pussy to its limits before you fill me with your cum, I could tell them how satisfied I feel knowing that I am doing everything I can do to make sure that my son impregnates me, because I so so much want to have his baby."

Victoria could feel the pre-cum flowing on her fingers. She craved for a taste of her son's cum. It has been nearly a week since she had tasted her son's cum. In the pursuit of having a baby, she had given up coffee and alcohol, little did she know that the thing she would crave the most was her son's cum because now all of it was going inside her pussy, to give her son's swimmers the best chance of knocking her up.

'I could just suck him off just this once,' she pleaded with herself, but she knew what was the right thing to do. She stripped off her pajama bottoms and pulled her son over her. 'You can have as much cum as you want once you are pregnant,' she promised herself.