Hallowiener Pt. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
forummj
forummj
212 Followers

Not to be outdone, Mr Marshall's fingers dug into my hips as he pulled me sharply into his crotch. My ass burned from finally accepting his thick root and the resulting spasms sent him over the edge. I felt my insides warming, filled with his hot seed. Every twitch of his massive cock made me shudder. My own cock had long since emptied itself inside my panties. I was either filled or covered with three thick loads of cum, and I didn't want to be anywhere else.

My hips were released and I slumped forward, pulling away from both cocks and my ass feeling empty and vulnerable. I felt a small trail of cum dripping down my thigh, at the same moment I heard the camera click once more.

Both men stood over me, admiring their prey. Gasping to regain their breath and smiling deeply about their exertion.

"I wasn't looking forward to helping you clear up, but," The mysterious stranger was the first to speak. "I'm sure glad I came round now Dad."

I turned swiftly to see the man connected to the voice. It was who I thought. Principal Marshall stood before me, the complete fright I was feeling could only be alleviated slightly when I saw what he was wearing. "Oh, so that's it." I thought as I watched him stuff his softening cock back into the fly of a Frosty the Snowman costume.

"Ah don't worry little elf, your secret's safe with me," he said, smiling down at me, "though I might ask you to pop into my office sometime next week so we can talk about what happened here. How about a beer Dad?"

"Sure that sounds like a perfect idea." He replied.

And with that, I was all alone, full of cum and aching all over. I adjusted the crotch of my panties, scooping up a drop of Mr Marshall's cum from inside my thigh I brought it to my lips. With a quick lick, the cream goo was gone to mingle with his sons'. I smiled to myself again, and as the camera clicked for a final time I grabbed the memory card from it and ran out the back door. All I could think about was checking the photos as soon as I got home.

forummj
forummj
212 Followers