All Comments on 'Hallowmas - Wicca Sister'

by beachbum1958

Sort by:
  • 50 Comments
bunny4medbunny4medabout 5 years ago

Excellent story telling. Tell GrandTeton we miss the great stories.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
dilly dilly

wow loved every word great story wish it was me

OrthopodeOrthopodeabout 5 years ago
Wonderful as ever

You never submit a bad story, this is lovely and I really enjoyed it. GrandTeton does you proud, I do wish he would put his archive back up.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Wow

That was a great story that captured my mind!

No1holywoodNo1holywoodabout 5 years ago
Very good

An idea could be to jump as the daughter comes of age and there is a ceremony with both parents to awaken the daughters full powers

rearden_steel_2rearden_steel_2about 5 years ago
Among the best

I love goth girls and this was so well done. Thanks.

linnearlinnearabout 5 years ago
Amazing

That was a very special story. Very in depth and detailed, I'm so glad I found it.

Freddog6601Freddog6601about 5 years ago
Enjoyable read

A departure from the normal story lines for this genre. Quite refreshing and innovative story line. The only change I would suggest would be on the special night, for Abi to take Michael in her vagina instead of annus. With everything going on that night, the symbolism of her lover putting his seed in her womb would be more meaningful than emptying in her annus.

tripinthroughlifetripinthroughlifeabout 5 years ago
Magically delicious!

What a very fun and wistful read! Loved every turn it made into an unbelievable and love filled world. Thanks you for sharing something so unbelievably believable, at least in the moment.

Frankie1952Frankie1952about 5 years ago
Fanbluddytastic BB

What a talent you have for telling a story and making so very erotic. I am very grateful for the privilege of reading and enjoying it immensely. Thank you

walksstrongbearwalksstrongbearabout 5 years ago
All I can say is,,,,,,,,WOW !!!!!

Amazing story !!!! So original and fresh !!! I loved all the deep feelings and emotions that you could feel coming through the tale !!! I could "see" their lives in my mind's eye through your words..... Thank you for sharing this loving piece of your art !!!! I think this is the first one of your stories that I have read on here so far,,,, IT WILL NOT BE THE LAST !!!! You have just earned another fan !!!

mharrisonmharrisonabout 5 years ago
Fantastic

Another great story from you - many thanks for sharing this with us.

Very well written and thoroughly enjoyable. Wasn't able too stop reading once I'd started this....!!

Please keep up the great work :)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Wow

Love this story and you know what I liked most the phrase fuck your little sister was nowhere to be found

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Different

I thourgholy enjoyed this story, and so glad you posted this new one since I was having trouble finding a story of yours that I haven't commented on yet.

Glad to see you are doing well, was getting a lil worried as you very seldom fouled to respond to a comment.

Hope things calm down for you and all are well,

Thank you again for your stories.

Annones

c4vetteman94c4vetteman94about 5 years ago
First things first

Screw the anon who claims the story is "rapey", you obviously didn't read the story at all.

But secondly, please do a follow-up to this. Its such a great story, we need more like this.

horny2doithorny2doitabout 5 years ago

Yes, this story was so remarkable ! i have read many many stories on this site and many others and have never read something so complete, creating an environment where you could fell the feelings of Abi and Mikey brought to the surface. Just like you were part of these couplings and brought about reactions positive and arousing too. I sure hope you continue this story and write more, I sure wish you could go through such a loving and erotic experience like this; knowing love was the major factor. Thank you and cannot wait for the next chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Unbelievably fabulous

You, sir, have outdone yourself with this story! I don't really have the words or ability to describe how much I loved this. Ku dos to you.

beachbum1958beachbum1958about 5 years agoAuthor
@c4vetteman94

First of all, thank you for your comment! The earlier commenter, the one who left the 'rapey' remark really offended my wife, to the point where she deleted the comment before I saw it, but she did tell me about it after she'd deleted it. My knee-jerk reaction was that if he thought this story is 'rapey' then he'd better not go trawling through Reluctance/Non-Con because that would really pinch his pecker...

(I get pretty the same type of comment from this annoying troll periodically on just about everything I write, he/she/it obviously has nothing better to do, I'm completely unconcerned with their hangups, and as for the triumphant 'one-star' statement, really, who cares?)

I regret I have no plans to write a sequel to this story, the parent/offspring thing doesn't really interest me (but anyone who wants to write a Mike/Abi/Daughter sequel is welcome to, just ask first) but there are other stories in my submittals which have an occult or 'otherworldly' theme to them (Lysette's Gift, Luciel's Children, and Well Met By Moonlight), this is an area I'm increasingly becoming interested in, so I may be writing some more stories in this vein anon.

All my best,

Will

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago

Is there another chapter? I hope so.

c4vetteman94c4vetteman94about 5 years ago
You are Welcome

I'm a fan of your stories so when I saw that comment i had to say something. And I can understand not wanting to do a follow-up to this, it does work well as a standalone. And I would hope you wouldn't do a Parent/offspring story with it anyway,

just continue the sibling thing and maybe add more adventures, more children. Like the story Colleen. Either way, looking forward to reading more of your stuff

DoctorSpenglerDoctorSpenglerabout 5 years ago
WOW!

Simply put, Bright Blessings and Blessed be!

Robinius1Robinius1about 5 years ago
Thief!

You've stolen my time! I read your story even though I don't like stories of witches and magic and dragons - and half way through I find that the story labeled Incest/Taboo is nothing of the sort. Brother and sister aren't brother and sister - surprise! Fooled you!

You aren't just a thief but a liar! I now know not to trust beachbum1958, that you will trick me and lie to me. Goodbye. I hope it was worth it. You've lost me as a reader forever.

beachbum1958beachbum1958about 5 years agoAuthor
@Robinius1 Re: 'Thief!'

Of course they're brother and sister; Abi's his HALF-sister, they have the same mother, didn't you read the story? How is this not sibling, if step-siblings' sexual relationships (who aren't related by blood at all) can be described as incestuous here in this very same category? Read and comprehend the story properly before you start calling me names.

Hightower43Hightower43about 5 years ago
AWSOME STORY!!!!!!!

I could not stop reading this. Great story. A shame its finished!!!

MarshallaMarshallaabout 5 years ago
Fantastic ...

..., just absolutely fantastic!

gregscottgregscottabout 5 years ago
Wonderfully entertaining story

I am not someone that looks for magic and the super natural in a story .

I guess I love the real and the concrete, But your story is real and alive , warm and caring , everything that happens is done out of deeply devoted love from Abi .

She opens his eyes and shows her true feelings and lets him freely decide his

actions. I love the mind connection between them and the daughter.

You have a story that could go on to a plethora of entertaining possibilities or

stop and let us maul over the plots we could conjure up in our own minds.

Thank you for a lovely tale.

GregScott

Ps

Robinius and his comments are right there for us to read and decide for ourselves

What type of Buffoon he is.

I'm guessing speed reader, That missus the important minutia of a story.

goducks1goducks1about 5 years ago
funny.......

i'm not a big fan of "occult" stories. I never read any of the "Halloween" contest submissions on this site. But i found Hallomas to be a very good story. Maybe because discovering and enjoying love was really the theme. It could also be that you're just a brilliant writer. as you know - i find myself loving all your stories - now even ones about the occult! pretty scary!

BTW - 5 stars!!

Chas1051Chas1051about 5 years ago
Wicca-tastic

Beachbum

You enthralled Magi and me with this story; the mind reading, thought planting, plus I recognised some the incantation words you use like they were part of my psyche.

You most definitely know how to spin a good yarn and for that reason one of my favourite authors.

Borin3Borin3about 5 years ago
Wonderful, just wonderful

Beautiful, gentle, loving and erotic. What a wonderful story. Thank you, and please keep writing!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Nice

Really enjoyed this. Don't read these fantasy type stories really and didn't know it was when I started but your descriptive style and the way the story developed kept me enthralled. Really well done! 5 stars for sure!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
A beautiful stoty

Congratulations on your writing. An emthralling, beautifully conceived story.

dikupinyadikupinyaalmost 5 years ago
wow!!

you blew my mind keep up the great work

thedayafterthedayafterover 4 years ago
Such a great story

Loved every minute reading it

beachbum1958beachbum1958over 4 years agoAuthor
Re: Continuing this story

I did once upon a time contemplate, and actually begin plotting-out, a sequel, detailing why Mike and Abi's mother took a lover and ran away with him, how she feared for her sanity because she knew what Abi was and she knew she'd passed her power on to her; she regarded her powers as a curse, and she was afraid of what she'd done to her children; she thought with a different man, and a new family, the curse would be lifted, because the new man wasn't like Abi's actual father, or Mike's father, both of them unknowing descendants of a very powerful Wicca family, which is why Abi is so powerful. Mike's father was of the same family, unknown to him, which is why Mike is as powerful, in his own way, as Abi

Abi and her younger sister reconnect psychically, because the Wicca strain runs strong in their family, through their mother, and Mike and Abi's half-siblings are just as powerful as them, even though completely untrained and disconnected from the Wicca community; the link between the two halves of the family is Ælfrida, Abi and Mike's little girl, the most powerful of all of them, because of the doubled mating (Abi and Mike's parents, both scions of powerful Wicca clans, then Abi and Mike, their children, producing Ælfrida) and Mike and Abi discover that Alyce and Edmund, their half-siblings, have the same connection as Mike and Abi, although they don't know why, only that they must be together. Ginger and Abi use Ælfrida's powers to train Alyce and Edmund to recognise what they are and eventually take their rightful place in the Wicca world.

Unfortunately, the story grew too complicated in the telling, so I put it to one side and basically forgot about it, but I was reminded recently where I'd stashed it, I dusted it off, and now I think I might be able to thin it down a little and write Alyce and Edmund's story, not just rehash Abi and Mike's with the names changed.

WAA01WAA01over 4 years ago
Here's to hoping....

Here's to the hope you can figure out how to make the next chapter work!

Lone_HawkLone_Hawkover 4 years ago

I also hope that you can continue this story, thank you for writing it!

maxsteelemaxsteeleabout 4 years ago
Hoping you continue this

The story so far is incredible and different. As one or two things are left hanging on a cliffhanger, I hope you figure out how to continue it soon. Keep up the great work.

masterb4masterb4almost 4 years ago
Please continue this wonderful story!!

From your musings in 'Continuing The Story', there are several story lines/chapters that could be written!! Please, please write as many as you can!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Please continue this wonderful story!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

What fun! Really enjoyed this story.

Hope you continue it. Sounds like you have many directions you could go.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Terrific story with a captivating story line. I think it stands well enough on it's own & really doesn't need anything added to make it unbearably messy.

drseaknightdrseaknightover 2 years ago

Absolutely wonderful mix of sexy and magical. I fell in love with Abi paragraph by paragraph. She was beautifully crafted to be an enticing treat, but she became a soul satisfying feast. Thank you and blessed be.

OlgreyfoxOlgreyfoxover 2 years ago

I just really love witch stories. The good witches not the bad witches. Pretty much a perfect story as far as I am concerned. Thank you so much.

If you readers ever get the chance read "Mr. Robbur and the witches" a very fun read.

MarshallaMarshallaalmost 2 years ago
Every so often ...

... I like to come back to this story.

How incredibly riveting it is draws me in as much as the first time I read it.

Not to mention the eroticism.

I would love to see a continuation of this one, as it has so many avenues it could take, with their daughter, and/or their half siblings across the pond.

One can hope.

Thanks again.

rbloch66rbloch66over 1 year ago

The depth of love depicted here is nearly unfathomable. Bravo!!

MfkndragonMfkndragon12 months ago

This was a good story it was pretty clear you did your research on the subject you wanted to write about unlike so many others out there and even added humor into the mix with broomsticks and pointed hats like some really old Hollywood movies did when they tried to make witches out like that until they wised up and the definition you gave about all hollows eve was pretty much dead on for it is the 1 night of the year the vale between the worlds are thin the 1 night the dead and other things born in darkness can cross over and to do what she was able to do takes 1 extremely powerful witch very few can do that again good work you should write a follow up story for it maybe following the lines of there unborn child with the same theme perhaps a few different stand points I give it a 5 star rating had the action the proper interductuion of the characters as well as a storyline with the plot to match and you gave it the time and place it took place in keep up the good work

Paul1993Paul19937 months ago

This was a great read!

KerrionKerrion6 months ago

First, I must say that I did love this story, but in the end, I was left with a couple of issues. Though your commented response regarding a continuation helped with some of them, I'm still left with others. The primary one being that once she'd opened his eyes to his own hearts desires (without his knowledge or consent), she should have informed him of what she was doing. She kept it all secret though, even though he did ask about it, so he still had no choice. It could easily be argued that he was spellbound from beginning to end. His 'trust' in her only served to deepen his enthrallment to her and now he is totally her willing slave. Even with this, the story itself, and the way in which you wrote it gets 5/5 from me... however I do truly hope you will do some form of continuation to clear this up.

⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️

muskyboymuskyboy6 months ago

The baby saved this story. 4/5

unclemerv77unclemerv775 months ago

Different but, still good.

kaotic2kaotic25 months ago

This was fucking fantastic. Seriously, thank you for writing this and sharing it. It warmed my heart.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userbeachbum1958@beachbum1958
4274 Followers
A small town mid-way between Cannes and St. Tropez, on what used to be called the French Riviera. I have the Mediterranean to look at from the front of our house, a lagoon filled with flamingos at the rear, and our own stretch of beach where we keep our peace and the tourists...