All Comments on 'Halos and Heroes Ch. 06'

by WasAlmostFamous

Sort by:
  • 3 Comments
GybbsGybbsover 4 years ago
Have I gotten old??!?

Haven't had a dream quite like that in a long, long time. Kinda miss it...

WasAlmostFamousWasAlmostFamousover 4 years agoAuthor
Heh Gybbs....

You're the only person who has ever commented on this chapter! Guess most people don't like sexy dreaming about a man of the cloth... :)

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

I have come to this story from the Hall of Fame and it certainly deserves to reside there.

The lack of comment may be because the author asked readers to comment right at the end, however I think this is a pivotal chapter so I will comment now.

To me the fact that Ben is a priest and enters Sam's dream is irrelevant. The key thing surely is that the dream moves from the past to the present. That must be a crucial part of the healing process for Sam.

Finally to say that this is a brilliant story, exceptionally well written. Five stars all the way so far.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userWasAlmostFamous@WasAlmostFamous
Update: I know I haven't posted in so many years. I am around but after Covid and life/job changes I didn't have time. And then after years of symptons and a year of tests, I was diagnosed with MS so it's been a whirlwind with dealing with that, sleep deprivation and meds on t...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES