All Comments on 'Halos and Heroes Ch. 11'

by WasAlmostFamous

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
geemeedeegeemeedeealmost 5 years ago

Didn’t see that coming. No kidding he has a past!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
say what?

I did not see that coming. Great story keep it coming.

WasAlmostFamousWasAlmostFamousalmost 5 years agoAuthor
Good!

Always like to surprise. But Ben had always said he doesn't judge...) Thanks for reading!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Wow!

Can’t even express how much I am loving this story. I’m so invested in these characters. Your character development is off the charts and I am anxiously awaiting more. Please update soon!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Really enjoying this series

Great story so far. Interesting characters and you write well. Keep the chapters coming!

WasAlmostFamousWasAlmostFamousalmost 5 years agoAuthor
It's coming..

The chapters are all in, They're just being posted as quickly as they can be. The LE people get sooo many submissions a day so they do their best. It's also so long., I'm sure it takes time and at least the anticipation is building! But if you're curious about the rest, just message me.

Thanks for the feedback, and I hope you continue to find it worth the read!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
A master of the use of limited dialogue to further a story. Love it.

This author has a great sense of what people say and the difference between what they say and what they mean.

WasAlmostFamousWasAlmostFamousalmost 5 years agoAuthor
Thanks anonymous. And here people say I talk too much! :)

In real life anyway. This is mostly introspective like stories in 1st person normally are which some people hate, so I always worry about not having pages and pages of dialogue one behind the other. Thanks for the support! I hope you continue to find it worth the read.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userWasAlmostFamous@WasAlmostFamous
Update: I know I haven't posted in so many years. I am around but after Covid and life/job changes I didn't have time. And then after years of symptons and a year of tests, I was diagnosed with MS so it's been a whirlwind with dealing with that, sleep deprivation and meds on t...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES