All Comments on 'Halos and Heroes Ch. 12'

by WasAlmostFamous

Sort by:
  • 3 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago

I can't help getting myself so invested in this story. You have a great foundation to really take this to great places.

WasAlmostFamousWasAlmostFamousalmost 5 years agoAuthor
Thanks anonymous

I appreciate the feedback! I am already working on th he story after this featuring Sam's best friend Max and Roman who is introduced later in this story. Have plans for Cayden too (also introduced in this story later on) . The chapters are all in and look like they'll all be up this month. Any other input, feel free to message me:)

I hope you continue to enjoy it and consider it worth the read.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Love love love

I know you say no need to be anonymous but I don’t have an account here. I came to this site following an author from another site and the title of your story and frequency of your posts caught my attention. I’m so glad it did! I love your style of writing. These guys feel so real! I just love Ben, I can understand Sam’s fear but I hope he soon realizes his heart is safe with Ben! They could do so much good together too! Sam could be a big help at maple wood someday with what he has been through. I just love this, can’t wait to see what’s coming!

Also, so excited to hear more about Max and his story someday!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userWasAlmostFamous@WasAlmostFamous
Update: I know I haven't posted in so many years. I am around but after Covid and life/job changes I didn't have time. And then after years of symptons and a year of tests, I was diagnosed with MS so it's been a whirlwind with dealing with that, sleep deprivation and meds on t...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES