Halsbury High

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The first thing I noticed about her room was a pile of torn down posters piled up next to the door. They seemed to be from films and artists, all white man. Only one poster remained proudly on the wall. A very charming photo of the actor Jamie Foxx.

I nudged my head towards the poster. "Competition?" I asked.

She gave me a voluptuous grin. "If he wants me? Definitely."

As I admired her young body, I said: "I couldn't imagine someone not wanting you."

She came closer to me, her hands running over my body. "And do you want me as well, mister Longshaft?" As she said my surname, one hand gripped around the dick in my pants. She planted a kiss in my neck.

I looked desirous at her. "Fuck yes."

We practically attack each other. Our tongues swirled in our mouths. Her hot breath touched my skin as my hands gripped her ass. Placing my hands firmly underneath her, I pulled her up, carrying her with my strong arms. She let out a hungry moan, the arousal vividly on her face.

Frantically, she started to open the buttons on my shirt, never letting her mouth leave mine. As she reached the lowest button, I set her down. My entire shirt was open now, and I took it off. My trained body towered over her.

Chloe gasped. "You're so strong." Her hand ran over my chest. "Look at all these muscles."

Slapping her softly on the ass, I said: "And tonight, it's all for you, baby."

She gave me a wink. "I hope for longer than tonight."

That did it for me. I took her shirt in my hands, kissed her, and pulled it open. The fabric tore, the buttons jumped all over the floor, but I didn't care. All I wanted was her. I moved on to her bra, and within a moment, her two beautiful tits sprang free. With one hand I pulled Chloe up again. Her big tits now face high for me, I started planting kisses on them.

"Do you like them?" Chloe asked me.

All I did as an answer was take one in my mouth and start sucking it. The blonde girl threw her head back as a moan escaped her lips. "Ah! Mister Longshaft! Yes!"

I lowered her down again, and this time it was her who started kissing me. She kissed me all over my neck, leaving a wet trail of saliva, and then moved on to my chest. Lower and lower she went. She moved down on her knees, giving me a great view of her tits from above. Her fingers opened my belt and my pants, and full of expectation I watched what happened next.

With a ferocious movement of her hands, Chloe pulled down my pants. A erotic gasp left her as the full eight inches of my shaft jumped up. Her white small hand wrapped around my dick, and for a moment she admired it.

"It's so big..." she moaned. Her hand started stroking my shaft. She was clearly untrained, but the feeling of her fingers wrapping around my cock felt amazing. I could feel it twitching at her touch.

"Kiss it," I told her.

She didn't have to be told twice. She gingerly planted a peck on the tip of my cock. She looked up at me, as if asking for approval. I gave her a smile and grasped her golden hair in my hand. She gave my cock another kiss, the soft lips making contact with my member. She clearly liked it, because soon she started planting kisses all over my shaft. She began at the tip, and worked her way down to my balls, her red lips continuously folding around my black cock.

When she got to the end of my cock, she looked up again. Her blue eyes gave me a desirous look as she stuck her tongue out. With those innocent eyes locked to mine she pulled her tongue all over my cock, leaving a wet and warm trail.

Involuntarily, a bit of pre-cum dripped out, landing on her cheek. She wiped it off with her free hand and gave it a look. Then, she put the cum covered finger in her mouth, licking it clean. With a soft moan her finger came out clean.

"Mister Longshaft," she said. "You taste so good."

Damn this girl knew how to tease. My balls started aching, wanting to be inside her. I gripped her hair tighter and pushed her face closer to my crotch.

"You know what would taste really good?" I asked. "If you put it in your mouth."

She opened her mouth obediently, her lips wrapping around the tip of my shaft. Her tongue darted out, flicking the tip of my cock. Now her second hand gripped around my cock, and she started to pump both of her hands in unison, moving them around as her mouth moved further over my shaft.

I closed my eyes and let out a moan. "Damn girl, how did you get so good?" I asked.

For a moment she released my cock from her mouth. "The internet is very useful," she giggled. "Some really good porn videos on it." Then her mouth took my member in again. This time she moved her lips up and down over it, touching my most sensitive part. Erotic moans started escaping her, and I could see how much she loved it.

The warmth of her mouth engulfed my cock. Wet sucking sounds came from her lips. Her tongue darted all over my member. Her soft lips wrapped around my cock as her hands stroke me in unison. I could see the pleasure on her face as she gave my big black cock the blowjob of a lifetime.

"Yes, like that," I told her. "Suck my cock."

I started pushing her closer and closer with my hand that gripped her hair, forcing her to take in more of my cock with each moment. Her eyes went wide as she felt the tip of my cock push against the back of her throat, but she resisted the urge to gag. The pumping of her hands became more energetic. I saw the body of the schoolgirl that was sucking my cock shudder, and I realized she was getting off of this as well.

Before it became too much, I moved her head away from my cock. Amazing as it felt, I had not come here to just get my cock sucked. No, I wanted some pussy.

"Turn around," I told her.

Meekly she obeyed, letting het perfect tits rest upon the table in her room. Standing behind her, I held her back down with one hand while caressing her with the other. First the back, but soon I came upon her ass. The juicy flesh felt perfect under my fingers, and as if mesmerized I started kneading her ass. Damn she had one fine ass.

Realizing the state she was in, her body trembling in lust at my touch, I moved two of my fingers further down. Having pulled her skirt up, I could see the white of her panties. I couldn't deny this feeling. With a wanting grin my fingers pushed upon her pussy.

"Ah!" Chloe moaned cutely as she closed her eyes. I moved my fingers up and down her clit. "Ah! Ah!"

"Do you like this, miss Baker?" I asked her as I rubbed her pussy.

"Ah! Ah! Yes!"

Her panties were soaked with her own juices at this point. I moved them away to let myself touch the wet white skin underneath it. The perfect folds of her teenage pussy folded around my fingers as her long legs started to shake.

"Then you're going to love this," I said. Violently I tore her panties away. The white fabric ripped and drips of her juices splattered all over the room. With a lusty sweep I smacked her ass, which resulted in an erotic yelp.

I stood behind her, grabbing her ass in my hands. Because of her long legs and the way she was bent over her own table, her pussy was perfectly aligned with my crotch. I let one hand loose and took my cock in it, placing the tip right at her entrance. My huge black cock looked as if it would never fit in her tiny white pussy, but damn it I was going to fuck her hard and it was going to fit. As wet as she was, anything should fit inside her.

"Tell me you want it," I said to Chloe, my more bestial nature taking over. "Tell me you want my cock inside your pussy." I nudged her entrance with my tip, feeling her wetness start to spread all over me.

"Ah! Please! Please put it in! Ah!" Chloe moaned.

"I'm sorry, what do you want?" I said, taking extra care to touch her clit with my cock as I said those words.

"Ah!" Chloe closed her eyes. "Please! Please fuck my pussy with your big black cock!" She yelled out. If I was in my right mind at that point, I would've realized that anyone in this vicinity could've heard her. As it was, I wasn't in my right mind. I was in my best mind, and all I wanted was to fuck this little white schoolgirl until she wouldn't be able to stand up anymore.

With a violent shove I moved forward, taking no care for her feelings. Good thing I didn't. She yelled out her loudest moan yet as my black cock shoved into her. At my first attempt I got in only halfway, feeling the resistance of her body move against it, but as I started to pump into her, I got further with every stroke.

She had some goddamn tight pussy. Her inner walls wrapped around my cock, rubbing every part of it at the same time with a combination of warmth and wetness. It felt fucking heavenly. As she screamed on the table, partly in pain, but mostly from desire, I knew that this was what I was made for. Fucking schoolgirl pussy.

I violently smacked her ass as I moved my cock inside and outside at a steady pace. I fucked her hard. The table shook under my movements, feeling my force as I pushed myself into this little girl. I smacked her again and saw the red palm of my hand imprinted on her white flesh, which only made me harder.

Chloe started to move in unison with me, her round ass pushing against my pelvis. My entire girth was now in her, and her pussy squeezed tightly onto me, making the burning sensation in my crotch stronger. Her legs shook underneath her as her loud moans turned into ragged pants. Her white teeth bit at her lower lip.

Suddenly her body tensed. A soft cry escaped her. She shuddered. I kept pumping into her, fucking her into the table with all of my might. I could feel my cock burning now as well, ready to shoot it's load into this white ass pussy.

She started shaking. She cried out long and loud as her entire body released the tension and she came hard. Feeling the shaky, squeezing movements of the walls of her pussy against me, I couldn't keep it in either. With a final shove, I buried my eight inches deep inside of her and started to cum as well. Spurts of my cum shot inside of her.

Never before had I came this hard. When the last drop of cum left my cock, I could feel my legs go limp. Moving out of her, I took a step back and fell down onto her bed, admiring my work. There she was, Chloe Baker, the beautiful blonde schoolgirl with the long legs and luscious tits. She was bent over the table, still shaking a little, as long streaks of white cum dribbled down her legs onto her white knee high socks.

That was the moment I decided. Fuck being a goody two shoes teacher. Yes, I loved teaching, but I loved fucking those schoolgirls even more. Chloe Baker may have been my first, but I was definitely going to fuck her again, and I wasn't planning on making her the only one. The thoughts of the black-haired Raven and the pigtailed Alice flowed into my head, and I knew I was going to have fun at Halsbury high.

Eventually Chloe returned from bliss to consciousness. With shaky legs she stood up and made her way to the bed, sitting her white ass right on my lap.

"Mister Longshaft," she said, all the shyness in her eyes gone. "That was amazing."

"Definitely," I told her. "You're one hell of a gorgeous girl, Chloe. I don't think I ever came this hard. And by the way, please call me Jake."

She smiled. "Not a chance. I like calling you mister Longshaft. I like you being my handsome black teacher." Her naked body pressed against mine. "So, mister Longshaft, you like fucking little white schoolgirls?"

I could feel my member grow again, prodding against her ass. "Nothing better if you ask me. And there's more than enough of them at this school to sate me."

She raised a perfect eyebrow. "So I won't be your only one?"

I sighed. "I'm sorry, Chloe, but I can't lie to you. You are definitely amazing, but I want more than just you."

She laughed and planted a kiss on my cheek. "Don't worry, mister Longshaft, I don't mind, as long as you include me into your fun often enough." She winked. "There's more things that I want to try than just a big black cock now that I'm a confident sex monster."

"Sex monster?"

"Oh yes." The desirous look in her eyes had returned. "Now is that a pen on your lap or do you just want to fuck me again?"

With a playful roar I lifted her up and turned her around, placing her right on top of me. She reached down and took my cock in her hand, stroking it a few times and then placing it against her pussy. Letting gravity do its work, she let herself fall down, taking in my entire cock as her ass pushed into me. She panted lustfully. Placing her hands on my chest, she gave me a smile.

"Now mister Longshaft, tell me that you want me to fuck you."

Immediately my cock became entirely hard again, pushed into the bliss that was this girl's pussy. "Chloe, fuck me," I said.

The blonde schoolgirl on top of me started to move her ass up and down, grinding her ass into my balls, squeezing my cock in her tight pussy.

That night, I got no sleep. We fucked and we fucked and we fucked until light breached the comfort of Chloe's room. When I got up to teach, I knew I was spent, and that it had been worth every second of it. This was life, and on this rich kid high school, I was going to have a lot of fun fucking the schoolgirls. Who knew? Maybe I would even find someone to have a threesome with Chloe and me. Or maybe I could find some guys to gangbang Chloe with, fucking all of her holes as she kept on cumming. All that I knew, was that this was only the beginning...

12