All Comments on 'Hammer and Feather Ch. 65-77'

by Isemay

Sort by:
  • 3 Comments
TjorvenrTjorvenrover 2 years ago

Wow!!!! Excellent ending! Will there be a next story for the girls? Pretty please! 😀

nthusiasticnthusiasticover 2 years ago

What I admire most about all of Isemay’s stories, is the way her characters grow and develop, coming into their strengths forged by the challenges they’ve faced. It’s not just the central protagonist either, but all the inhabitants of her worlds are changed by their experiences during the chapters until the story ends. Frequently, although many writers pay lip service to the concept of character development, their stock characters remain just that, stock. They tend to stay the same as they began. Thank you for sharing your extraordinary talents with us.

pk2curiouspk2curiousover 2 years ago

I so agree with the comments below . The depths of the characters as they change and develop throughout all the tales is so " encapturing " . I also think these adventures have years and years of tales to come .

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userIsemay@Isemay
Constructive criticism and suggestions are always welcome. Please do bear in mind it takes a little time to get things edited and approved! (0 currently pending) Flower Wine, Torgan Wine, and Kros Voyeh all take place in the same world. As far as events go, the order is Flowe...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES