Hammer and Feather Ch. 65-77

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Odos smiled and wiped at his eye, holding Syvedra. "I'll give them all I can provide, stories and-"

"Teach them to play Massacre!" Syreilla laughed and grinned, "You do it better."

He laughed and then grinned down at the babe in his arms, "I'll make sure I teach them well and I'll be as careful with them as my songbirds."

"I'll teach them to play Bones and Shadows." Khiril grinned.

Thyldind chuckled. "And I'll let them learn dwarvish, along with law and customs. Children born in a mine should know these things."

"I thank you." She laughed and a yawn wrenched itself out of her.

Ihda smiled warmly. "We should let them rest, the rest of the gifts can be given later."

Amdirthor gently lifted Heveilla away from Finwion and passed her to Vezar. The large-eyed elf waved his arms frantically and gestured to the girls before giving Syreilla a pleading look.

"My nest is above where the elven mages go to learn, but if you wanted to give Syvezar the nest you had been building, I'll share it with my husband when he wishes and bring my girls."

"I'm fondest of this nest." Vezar inclined his head to the dwarves. "It's safe and spacious."

Finwion narrowed his eyes, puffing out his cheeks, and Vezar felt in her threads that Syreilla saw a threat to the safety of her home and children when she looked at him. She leaned forward giving the elf a blacker look than Vezar could ever remember seeing on her face, her eyes flickered with flame.

"If you try to prove him wrong there will be no nest in your woods because there will be no trees in your woods. Menace my children and I will burn it all."

Finwion lifted his hands and gestured with slow movements for her to calm.

"He meant that his woods are just as safe." Odos spoke wryly. "Or they are as long as he's on your good side."

"This is why she has the whole mine, Finwion." Khiril shook his head with a smile. "It's to protect all of us as much as it is to protect the children."

"Agreed." Nimphon sounded amused and he was faintly smiling when Vezar looked at him. "Great care must be taken. Until Syreilla can be calmer about her daughters they will only meet guests with one of us present, Ahevhethrah, Orsas, or myself."

"I agree as well." Ahevhethrah took Ateilla back from Zyulla. "For now my Golden Rook needs her rest and these sweet girls may wish for a meal."

"I'll arrange to bring the Fellwives for a visit in a day or two." Orsas chuckled, "They might help with your guest room and a nursery."

"The others will have gifts to bring as well, human and elf." Nimphon glanced at Heveilla in Vezar's arms. "It has been some time since new goddesses were born. This is a thing to celebrate."

1...345678