Hammer Cock High Ch. 05

Story Info
Umi makes a friend.
6.4k words
4.69
19.1k
17

Part 5 of the 17 part series

Updated 06/14/2023
Created 03/14/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Umi slept quietly slumped in her chair. Rena sat at her desk behind Umi and Pup was in the empty seat beside her. They had spent the remainder of lunch watching the students take turns fucking the teacher, not one of whom had been able to make her cum.

Pup turned towards Umi and leaned in to her sleeping face.

"Should we wake her up?" Pup asked as she tapped Umi's nose with her finger. Umi unconsciously turned her head to the side.

"Probably." Rena answered.

"I got this." Pup giggled as she got out of her seat, wrapped her left arm around Umi's neck, and groped her breast. Her other hand slid underneath Umi's skirt.

"Jeez, her balls are so big even after cumming like that!" Pup exclaimed as she dug around. "I want to feel them when their full. Okay, here we go."

Umi twitched as Pup dug two fingers into her pussy.

"Wakey, wakey." Pup cooed into Umi's ear as she played with her nipple and fingered her. Umi moaned quietly in her sleep and Pup picked up the pace, circling and thrusting her fingers as she stirred up Umi's insides.

Umi slowly opened her eyes, feeling warm and comfortable. She unconsciously grinded her hips, unsure why it felt so good. After a moment, she finally snapped to and became aware of her surroundings. She turned to the side and gasped, shocked that she was an inch away from Pup's grinning face.

"Good morning, big girl." Pup slipped her glistening fingers out, wrapped her hand around the base of Umi's cock, and squeezed it. "God damn..."

"S-sorry..." Umi stuttered in her confusion.

"For what?" Pup slowly stroked Umi's flaccid dick. "Hey, we still got a bit of time, think you could get hard for me? Just a quick ride before class, promise I won't try and make you come."

"I... uh..." Umi froze up, unsure what to say or do.

"Alright Pup, your scaring her."

"Oh, right. Sorry, sorry, sorry." Pup pulled away from Umi, sliding her hand up Umi's cock as she did. Her hand reached the head, which was big enough to fill her palm. Umi twitched as Pup massaged her still sensitive glans.

"Pup."

"Okay, yup. Just wanted to feel it real quick." Pup finally let go, and Umi's warm cock flopped across her thigh.

Umi glanced around the room. She was flustered, but calmed down once she realized she was back in the class room. She turned around to see Rena behind her.

"We brought you back after you passed out." Rena said. "Your lunch and your underwear are under the chair."

"I put your skirt back on!" Pup interjected.

Umi's skirt was soggy and wet with cum. She leaned over to see her lunchbox next to her cum soaked panties, cocksock, and ballkini under her chair. She shuttered when she leaned over as her distended stomach reminded her that she still had a womb packed full of cum. She looked back up at Rena and Pup.

"T-thank you." She stuttered.

"You're welcome!" Pup cheerfully exclaimed. She sat for a moment, then slowly reached out with her legs and lifted Umi's thick flaccid cock off her thigh, squishing it between the arches of her bare feet.

"Pup..." Rena glanced at Pup, annoyed.

"I-it's okay..." Umi mumbled. She felt a little uncomfortable being the center of attention, but she was also happy the two went out of their way to help her.

"See, she's warming up to us." Pup said as she stroked and jerked Umi's cock.

Rena looked to Umi, then back to Pup.

"Hm." Rena watched Pup's feet for a moment when a thought occurred to her. "Where are your shoes?"

"I took them off."

"When?"

"When I got here this morning. I put them in my locker. I like being barefoot and the floors here are all super clean."

"Huh, I guess so." Rena said as she glanced down at the floor.

"That, and sometimes I just like to feel warm cum between my toes. Speaking of which, it was fun watching you fuck that girl silly." Pup said to Umi. "That was the biggest load I've ever seen."

Rena nodded in agreement.

"Yeah, I've never seen someone cum that much." Rena looked to the front of the room, where Bahlus was bent over her desk as she was vigorously pounded by a tall lanky girl. "You should go next. I bet you could make her cum."

"Ah, yeah!" Pup gasped. "Do it, do it, do it!"

"I c-can't." Umi said as she shivered from Pup's feet playing with her dick. "I can... only cum once a day."

"Aww, what?"

"Once a day, huh?" Rena said as she stared at Umi's cock. She could feel herself getting aroused at the mere thought of that much cum being pumped inside her. "Taking all that must be pretty intense."

"Ha." Pup laughed. "No kidding."

Umi quivered a bit as Pup's feet teased and stroked her still sensitive cock. Her feet were tough and firm, but still felt quite pleasurable. Unfortunately, having already blown her load for the day, a nice bit of stimulation is all she could get from it.

"Wow, you aren't getting hard at all. Dang. Oh well."

After another minute or so, Pup finally stopped playing with Umi's cock. Umi grabbed her dick, put it back between her legs, and straightened her skirt so it covered down past her knees, hiding her cock. She scooted forward in her chair, spread her legs, then scooted back, and the bulge under her skirt disappeared. Both Rena and Pup were shocked.

"It just disappeared." Pup said.

Rena leaned over from behind.

"How did you do that?" Rena asked.

"It's um... I just..." Umi slowly pulled back the top of her skirt. While her thick cock rested between her thighs, her large balls hung just over the edge of her seat below her legs. With her skirt draped down, it covered everything without outlining her genitals.

"Huh, that's neat." Pup said as she raised her foot underneath Umi's leg. She pressed her foot up into the skirt where it met with Umi's right testicle. "You really can't tell it's there."

"Yeah." Umi looked to Pup, who playfully tapped her testicles with her foot, then back to Rena, who met her gaze with her piercing blue eyes. She suddenly remembered what she had done right before she passed out, and her heart began to pound. She quickly turned back around, too nervous to face Rena.

"So, did you know those two girls?" Rena asked.

Umi shook her head.

"Who, the two that dragged Umi to the Weights room?" Pup asked.

"Yeah." Rena answered.

"The were trying to haze you. My sister said some of the upperclassman do that." Pup said.

"You have a sister that goes here?" Rena asked.

"Yeah, she's a third year."

"Oh, cool."

The three sat quietly, watching the tall lanky girl fuck Bahlus as they waited for class to start.

The girl was giving it her all. She was the last in line and Bahlus still had not cum. Her fingers dug in as she gripped Bahlus' hips, pulling herself in and ramming her cock inside as hard as she could. She knew she had Bahlus on the ropes, but her cock was starting to swell and her balls were growing heavy with cum. She could only hold back her own orgasm for so much longer. She chose to double down, and hoped that Bahlus was closer than she was.

Bahlus' stomach was huge. Her womb, inflated with the cum of fourteen other girls, sloshed with every thrust. Her face was red and her fingers clawed her desk as she gritted her teeth. Her endurance was incredible and the girls were amateurs compared to other dicks she had taken, but after being fucked for almost two hours she was at her limit. Her bloated womb made it so she could not fight back like she did against the first girl without making herself cum, so she was at the mercy of the lanky girl's cock.

Bahlus gasped in shock and suddenly seized. Her back arched and her breasts sprayed milk across her desk. Her cunt spasmed and clamped down hard, locking the lanky girl in place. Bahlus thought she was managing, but one thrust in the right spot threw her over the edge.

The lanky girl tensed up. The sudden tightness was too much for her to bear, and Bahlus' erratic movement brought her to climax.

"Oh my go-nng!" The lanky girl threw her head back as her balls contracted, pumping everything she had into Bahlus. Bahlus' stomach swelled even more, and further intensified her own orgasm.

The two rocked back and forth on top of the desk. The lanky girl tried to pull out, but she was stuck and began to panic. She was cumming for far longer than she normally did. Bahlus' violently spasming pussy just felt too good, and her sperm kept coming.

She pushed against Bahlus' ass, trying to pry herself loose before she was sucked dry. Her balls shrank as her cum was siphoned out of her, and they began to hurt.

The extended fucking without cumming had driven Bahlus into an uncontrollable orgasm, and she lay helpless as her own pussy sucked all it could into her over inflated womb.

Bahlus' body finally began to calm and her breast milk slowed to a dribble. The two collapsed, and a some of the students clapped and cheered.

"We did it!" A girl jumped up and cheered.

"Yeah, it only took fifteen of us." Another said as she rolled her eyes.

The lanky girly pushed her hips back, and her long thick cock slipped out of Bahlus. Cum and fluids splattered the floor. She collapsed, and her cock hit the floor with a wet meaty slap.

"That was... haa... haa..." The lanky girl gasped for breath. Her dick had already gone flaccid and her balls were shriveled. She was completely spent, and the intense prolonged orgasm had left her semi lucid. Her hands slowly moved to her groin, grabbing for her balls. For a moment, she was not sure they were still there.

Bahlus was barely conscious, panting and trembling as endless small orgasms racked her body. Every time she tried to focus or move, another one surged through her and she blacked out for a moment. She was face down on her desk, but she had become so inflated that her legs no longer touched the ground. She was stuck, held in place by gallons of cum until enough either leaked out or was absorbed by her body.

A few girls got up and walked to the desk. Two of them grabbed the lanky girl and moved her to the side while the third walked up behind Bahlus. She stood there, admiring Bahlus' twitching pussy as it gurgled and spit thick streams of cum.

"Wow, there's so much her body can't even keep it in." She said as she shoved her face into Bahlus' pussy and started lapping it up. Out of curiosity she rubbed Bahlus' pubic area, fascinated by the fact that she really did not have a cock.

"Yeah, we should try and drain her. Otherwise, I think she's just going to lay there and keep cumming." Said another girl.

The girl behind Bahlus stood back and wiped her mouth. She lathered her arm in cum, making it nice and slick, and rammed it down Bahlus' spasming cunt.

"Holy cow, she's so tight. I can't move my arm any further."

"Here." One of the other girls walked around the front of the desk. She leaned down and grabbed Bahlus' nipples. "Grab her clit. She might loosen a bit if we give her some bigger orgasms."

The girl with her hand in Bahlus nodded. Together they began to twist and pull.

"Hng!" Bahlus shuddered as a large orgasm hit her, and the girl's hand slipped further inside.

"Okay, couple more."

The two kept working Bahlus' nipples and clitoris, hammering her with orgasm after orgasm until the girl's hand could reach her womb.

"Got it." She said as she stood to the side. Using her fingers, she started to wrench open Bahlus' cervix with her fingers. She finally got a couple in, and she could feel the sheer pressure of the cum on the other side begin to leak through. She turned her hand and pushed down as hard as she could.

"HYAAA!" Bahlus' screeched in ecstasy as one of the most powerful orgasms she had ever felt rocked her body. Her breasts squirted with so much force a couple of girls in the front row of desks got doused. She trembled and jerked, her eyes unfocused and saliva dripping from her chin as orgasmic pleasure overwhelmed her body. She pounded her desk with her fist and she squirted. Everything felt so good it hurt.

Near the entrance of the school in the front office, Principal Calbunty looked up from her desk as she heard the scream. She recognized Bahlus' voice and was surprised to hear such an orgasmic sound from her.

"Wow, on the second day. Must be quite the class." She mumbled. Her cock grew hard as she tried to imagine what would set Bahlus off like that.

A massive stream of cum spewed from Bahlus like a fire hose, splattering the wall behind her. The girl held on as long as she could, but the flow pushed her out. She fell to ground, landing in the thick sticky pool on the floor.

The stream stopped and the girl was soaked in cum. She got back up to go for round two, but Bahlus put up her hand, stopping her.

"I'm..." Bahlus gasped for breath. "I'm good... now... thank you. You may... return... to your seat."

Bahlus went limp face down on her desk, finally able to stop herself from orgasming. Her stomach was still huge, but she could manage it now. She glanced at the clock on the wall, saw she still had about half an hour, and let herself pass out. Being fucked unconscious was common, and most of the staff instinctively woke up when they heard the bell.

The three girls helped the tall lanky one back to her desk. As she came around the desk, Umi finally got a good view of her cock. She was almost as big as Umi, and Umi realized why it looked odd under her cocksock.

"She has a horse cock..." Umi muttered as she stared.

"Oh yeah, she does." Rena said. "Have you never seen that before?"

"No, I mean yes." Umi watched as the lanky girl's long horse cock swung like a metronome and she made her way to her desk. "I... just..."

Umi petered off and turned away. Her introverted and shy nature had led to her only ever fucking her family, and she was too embarrassed to admit that.

"I want to suck it." Pup said as she turned to get a better view. "A cock that long could cum straight into my stomach. It's all veiny and stuff, too. I bet it tastes good."

"I think that's more of a texture thing than taste." Rena said.

"Yeah, but taste and texture go together when you suck a cock." Pup said.

"I guess. Do you taste different?" Rena asked her.

Pup shrugged.

"My sister and my dad say I don't, but other people do. It's probably what your used to."

"Huh." Rena nodded. "Guess so."

"Here, try for yourself."

"Alright."

Rena got out of her desk and kneeled down in front of Pup, who spread her legs. Umi was watching intently, trying to figure out what they were talking about. Pup noticed her staring and giggled.

"What?" Rena looked up at Pup.

"She doesn't know." Pup giggled.

"Huh?" Rena turn towards Umi.

"Um, I..." Umi paused. She wanted to ask what they meant but choked.

"Oh, yeah." Rena grabbed Pup's skirt and lifted it up, revealing her cocksock. She grabbed the tip of it and slipped it off, exposing Pup. "She has a dog dick."

"Wow." Pup pouted. "Way to ruin the surpri-oooh!"

Pup moaned in shock as Rena swallowed her dick whole. She sucked and swirled her tongue as Pup grew harder and harder. It finally grew large enough that Rena was satisfied, and she slid it down her throat a couple of times. Rena pulled it out, revealing Pup's glistening, saliva covered dog dick.

"I don't think it tastes different," Rena said as she wiped her mouth. "as much as the textures is so different that it seems like it tastes different. Kind of slimy. I like it."

Rena ran her tongue up Pup's pink shaft.

"Why thank you!" Pup giggled as she enjoyed the tickling warm sensation.

Umi, finally overcome with curiosity, made her herself speak.

"Can... I..." Her voice choked again, and she cleared her throat. "Can I try?"

Rena stopped licking and turned towards her.

"Sure, go ahead." She said as she got up and sat back at her desk behind Umi.

Umi slid out of her desk and got on her knees. She moved her face in until she was only inches away from Pup's cock. It was a reddish pink color, and veins were visible all along it. Umi grabbed it with her hand, and she felt it twitch as she moved towards the base where it was bulbous and swollen.

"That's my knot." Pup said.

"Does it... swell up?" Umi asked.

"Yup. When I'm about to cum it balloons like crazy and you can't pull it out. Then I pump you full of cum for an hour straight." Pup huffed and nodded, visibly proud of herself.

"That's cool." Umi said, mesmerized by Pup's dick as she stroked and played with it. She moved closer and began licking it, running her tongue up and down the length of Pup's cock. With one hand she grabbed the base just below the knot, and reached underneath with the other, getting a firm grip of her balls.

"Mmm..." Pup trembled as Umi's warm wet mouth engulfed the tip of her dick.

As Umi sucked, she realized Rena was right. She only had her family and herself to compare to, but the texture was very different. It was slimy and there were no glans or shaft, so the whole thing was slick and smooth.

Umi relaxed and swallowed Pup's cock as far as she could. Her throat bulged as she took it until her lips touched the knot. The slimy smooth dick slid in easy, but the knot was too big for her mouth. She slid it back out, then took it down again. Umi began to vigorously deep throat it.

Pup's thick slimy cock felt good in Umi's throat and she wanted Pup's cum. She kneaded Pup's balls, which felt swollen and dense. They were packed with cum and ready to blow. She rubbed the knot with her hand, and she could feel it, along with her balls, begin to twitch and pulse. Pup moan and grabbed Umi's head, pushing her off her cock.

"Woah, slow down." Pup shivered as her wet, saliva covered cock was exposed to the air. Her engorged dick pulsed and throbbed painfully, demanding release.

"Sorry." Umi backed off. She stared at Pup's swollen bulbous knot, imagining it inside her as she licked her lips.

"Oh, wow. That throat is nothing to apologize about. I just don't want to spend the next hour of class trying to concentrate while I'm cumming."

"You're already about to cum?" Rena chuckled.

"No, I'm not." Pup pouted. "I don't pop that easy."

"So you would be fine if she kept going?" Rena goaded.

"Of course. Probably." Pup glanced down at Umi, who still had her hands on her knot and balls and was clearly eager to continue. She looked back up at Rena, who simply stared at her with a smug expression. Both of them wanted to see her cum, and she was seconds away. "Okay, I might actually be kind of somewhat close. Please stop."

Rena laughed and shook her head. Umi let go and got back into her seat. Pup finally relaxed and sat with her legs spread fanning her groin, trying to cool herself down. Her cock throbbed and her balls ached, but now that she was finally free of Umi's throat it was starting to wane. She let out a sigh of relief, but was also a bit annoyed by how easily she almost came.

The bell rang, and lunch was over. Pup got out of her chair and stretched, her still erect cock inches from Umi's face. Umi could not take her eyes off of it.

Pup glanced down at Umi and pointed at her. Umi froze.

"I got dibs on your dick tomorrow, so make sure you don't cum."

"I, uh... Okay." Umi answered.

"You heard her." Pup turned to Rena. "I saw you eyeing her meat."

"What about it?" Rena smirked.

"She said I get it first."

Rena reached over, grabbed Pup's dick, and stroked it as fast as she could.

"Hnyaa!" Pup moaned loudly as she swatted Rena's hand away. Her knot had swollen up again, and she kept her hands down, guarding it from Rena as she quivered on the edge of orgasm.

"Try not to cum on your way to your desk."

Pup stuck her tongue out at Rena, then walked back to her desk.

"Still got dibs." Pup said as she stopped for a moment, spun around, and lifted her balls revealing her sopping wet pussy and fluids running down her legs. "So ready."

12