Hammer Cock High Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Umi watched Pup make her way back over to her desk and sit down while trying to be careful with her throbbing erection. Rena leaned forward to get close to her ear.

"You really want to ride her dick, don't you?" she asked.

Umi paused for a moment, then nodded. She had her eyes on Pup's cock the entire time, and she wanted nothing more than too feel that massive throbbing knot inside her.

"I bet I could convince her to fuck you if I get to take your dick first."

"O-Okay." Umi said. "But what if she makes me cum? I can only cum once."

Rena grinned.

"I think you've proven you can handle two girls at once."

Umi stopped for a second as she realized what Rena was asking for.

"Oh... I... could do that."

"Nice." Rena gave her a thumbs up.

At the front of the class, Bahlus had woken up. She was exhausted from the excessive orgasms and regretted trying to show off. She should have just let herself cum a couple of times, but instead she wanted to prove her endurance. The resulting explosion of orgasms left her bleary eyed and barely able to stand. She also started to regret choosing to rest over draining more cum out of herself.

"Guess I'll deal with it." She muttered as she shakily pushed her self up off her desk. She shuddered as she waited for the gallons of hot cum in her inflated womb to settle.

She wobbled as she moved, her entire body still weak and shaky from the orgasms. She was way too big now to button up her vest, so she left her breasts and stomach exposed. Breast milk dribbled out of her erect nipples, down her tits, and onto her distended belly. She looked around her desk for her glasses. As she bent over to grab them the pressure on her stomach nearly caused her to orgasm again, and her entire body quivered.

Bahlus put on her glasses, came out from behind her desk, and wobbled her way up to the podium, her stomach swinging side to side with each step. As she stood there, she realized she had forgotten her papers and looked over to see them on her desk. Bending over to get her glasses almost made her cum, so she decided not to go back for them. She was exhausted beyond belief and was afraid that one more orgasm would be it for her, and she did not want to risk it. She already had the information memorized, anyways.

Bahlus glanced around the room, taking a quick headcount. Pup caught her eye, as she was sitting sideways and fanning her throbbing erection and swollen knot. Bahlus stared for a moment out of curiosity, then moved on after making a mental note. Having taught so many students, she had taken a huge variety of dicks over the years but particularly enjoyed getting knotted.

"Everyone seems to be here, so we will resume class." Bahlus announced.

The class quieted down and turned their attention to her. Pup struggled as she tried to tuck her cock underneath the desk without it rubbing too much.

"With this being your second day, we going to go into the specifics of what you can expect over the next three years. Now, during your first year..."

Umi listened as Bahlus explained to the curriculum. Hammer Cock High had a core set of classes, but also offered many classes taught by professionals in those fields. By her third year, she would choose most of her own classes to fit what she wanted to do. Past that, there were actually fourth year students, but they were rarely on campus. They spent their time working internships or apprenticeships in their respective fields.

The day dragged on as Bahlus went over the specifics of what they would be doing their first year. After a few hours of lecture and watching Bahlus struggle to move around and hand out papers while trying not to succumb to another orgasm, the last bell finally rang.

"That's all for today. Tomorrow we will start classes in earnest, so come prepared."

The room grew loud with the noise of conversation. Bahlus made her way back to her desk, glad she could sit down and rest for a bit. The gallons of cum inside her had been swirling around and keeping her on edge for the last few hours, but she had managed to power through it.

Bahlus collapsed into her chair, but she forgot just how much all that cum weighed. The gallons of cum sloshed downwards, swirling and churning inside her. She gasped, curling her toes and gripping the arms of her chair, but could not hold it back. Her body shook and her breasts let out one last spritz. Her vision went dark and she slumped down into her chair unconscious as the orgasm expelled what little strength she had left.

Some girls began to get up and leave while others walked around, looking for wet holes. The girls that had drained Bahlus gathered around the tall lanky girl with the horse dick as she got up from her desk.

"Hey, I'm Brina." She said. "That was some solid fucking earlier."

Brina was still covered in cum from having her arm up Bahlus.

"Whinny." The girl replied. "And thank you."

"So, got anything left in the tank?" another girl asked as she reached down and gave one of Whinny's balls a firm squeeze. "Oh wow, you have nothing in there, do you."

"Indeed." Whinny replied as she shivered. Her balls were so empty they hurt. "I dare say I had to double check that my balls were still there after that voracious pussy sucked out everything else."

"Well I think Ms. Bahlus came just hard when I drained her. She pissed herself."

"Really!" Whinny said, surprised.

"I've read about that last night." Another girl said. "I was looking up stuff about girls born without dicks. Apparently, if like an orgasm isn't enough to release all the built of pleasure, they can involuntarily pee. It's like a sort of pseudo ejaculation."

"Fascinating." Whinny said as she looked over at the unconscious Bahlus.

Whinny and the other girls talked for a bit, comparing dicks and fingering each other before they left.

"So what are you going to study?" Rena asked.

Umi turned around in her chair to see Rena reading through the paperwork. With someone asking her what she wanted to do, Umi suddenly felt nervous.

"Um... I want to do... computer stuff."

Rena looked up at Umi with a blank star, then laughed.

"Uh huh... and what kind of computer stuff."

"Oh, uh..." Umi panicked, realizing how pointless it was to have said that. "W-what my dad does. She works for a bank and does their security."

"Oh, so Cyber Security. I know a little about that."

"I think it's really cool."

"So she runs firewalls and stuff that."

Umi nodded.

"She's responsible for their whole network."

"Keeping all the bad people out?"

"Kind of. There's tons of stuff she knows, like managing firewalls, networking, system permissions, and managing all the ways people can get into a network like an unsecure VPN or ports that got left open or especially social engineering. That's actually the biggest one because..."

Umi froze and her face turned bright red. She had only just realized how loud and excitable she was talking.

Rena, who was resting her head in her hand, moved her hand to cover her smirking mouth. She took a moment to stop herself from giggling at how hilariously adorable she thought Umi was. She was also surprised since that was the most Umi had spoken so far.

"That's really cool." Rena said.

"Yeah, sounds like you know what you want to do." said Pup as she walked over to them.

"Y-yeah. I do." Umi said, still red faced.

"What about you?" Rena asked Pup.

Pup shrugged.

"Eh, probably take some business or finance classes and work at my parents' shop."

"Your parents own a shop?"

"Yeah, it's a restaurant called Thick Meat. We do Burgers, sandwiches, stuff like that. My sister is really good at cooking, so I figured I could learn the other stuff. What about you?"

Rena shrugged.

"I don't know."

"Eh, well, you got a bit of time."

Pup reached into her backpack and pulled out her phone.

"Well I'm gonna head out. Here, give me your phone numbers."

Pup tapped a couple of buttons on her phone and held it out.

"Alright." Rena pulled out her phone, hit a few buttons, and held it out. Both phones beeped. Rena looked at her phone screen and chuckled. "Subtle."

"I know, right?"

They both turned to Umi.

"Get your phone out." Pup said.

"Oh, r-right." Umi fumbled for her phone, opened up the contact share, and held her phone out. Rena and Pup did the same and after a second all their phones beeped.

Umi looked at her phone to see their number and profile pictures. Rena's was a normal picture of her face, while Pup's was smiling and she had edited dog ears onto her picture.

"Cool, see you two tomorrow." Pup said as she waved and walked out.

Rena and Umi sat quietly for a few minutes, listening to the moaning and wet slapping of a few of the students as they got their end of day relief. Rena gathered up the papers and stood up.

"I think I'll head out, too. See you tomorrow."

"Uh..." Umi put up her hand, then stopped.

Rena stopped and turn to her.

"Yeah?"

"I, uh... thanks again."

"Yeah, you're welcome." She said as she turned to leave.

"Um!"

Rena stopped again and turned back around. She looked at Umi, waiting for her to say something.

"So, uh..." Umi swallowed, and was almost trembling from nervousness. At this point, she was fairly sure what the answer was, but wanted it confirmed. "So, I uh... I said something to you right before I... passed out."

It took Rena a second to realize Umi was talking about wanting to be her friend, and she was a bit stunned. It was obvious to her from the way Umi acted that she was bad when it came to socializing, but even after hanging out, talking, and exchanging phone numbers, she was still unsure of herself. It dawned on Rena that Umi was not just awkward, but something had happened to her at some point to make her like this.

"Oh right, you were unconscious. Yeah, I'll be your friend."

Umi stopped trembling and smiled, glad that she was right.

"Alright, see you tomorrow." Rena waved.

"Bye." Umi waved as Rena left. She sat at her desk for a few minutes, staring at her phone. She went from only three people, her parents and Taki, to five. She got up, grabbed her things, and headed to her locker. She pulled out her backpack and put her papers in one section and her cum covered underwear in another.

She made her way towards the front entrance. Her bare genitals swung freely beneath her skirt. Umi was usually too nervous to go out without covering up and tying down her dick, but her soaked underwear left her no choice and she had forgotten how refreshing it felt. She walked through the atrium, her feet splashing in the pools of cum covering the floor.

Instead of staring at the ground in front of her while she walked, Umi paid attention to the people around her. The benches were taken by horny girls thrusting and moaning. Some just wanted to cum while others competed against each other, trying to see who could outlast who. The sounds of sex and the scent of semen permeated the entire school.

Umi noticed the variety of dicks. Girls of various size, girth, and length sporting every kind of cock. Just making her way out of the school, Umi saw various animal cocks, balls almost as big as hers, breasts big enough they could be nipple fucked, and even girls with more than one dick. The idea of getting herself to walk up to someone and ask to fuck seemed less scary to her, and Umi considered making that her next goal.

As she stepped out of the school, it almost seemed surreal. Excitement and uncertainty swirled in her as she walked down the sidewalk to the subway. Her train arrived and she got on. It was after school but most offices were still working so the car was almost empty.

Umi bounced in her seat and kicked her legs. She spent the entire time staring at Pup and Rena's pictures in her phone. She arrived at her destination and got off, practically running the rest of the way home.

She went through the gate to her yard and unlocked the front door, stepping inside. She heard foot step from the other room, and her mom, Mina, walked in.

"Welcome home Umi. Oh?" Mina stopped when she saw Umi. "Oh my, did something good happen today? You have a big smile and a belly full of cum."

Umi nodded. She had not even realized she had been grinning ear to ear since she walked out of school.

"Well, what happened?"

"I made two friends."

"Good for you, Umi!" Mina hugged Umi. She grabbed her hand, dragged her over to the couch, and sat her down. "How did you meet them? What are their names?"

Umi told her about her entire day. Mina listened intently to her entire story.

"...and then, when they were carrying me, I managed to tell Rena what dad told me to say."

"That was really nice of them to help you."

"Yeah, they..." Umi paused for a moment as she felt a twinge of doubt, but forced herself to brush it away. "They are really nice."

Mina put her arm around Umi and pulled her in.

"I bet that was really hard for you."

Umi nodded.

"Aren't you happy you did?"

Umi smiled.

"Yeah."

"Ooooh!" Mina hugged and squeezed Umi tightly. "I'm so proud of you!"

"Thanks."

"And good job standing up to those two girls. You may be small, but you're one tough nut to bust. Alright, I'm going to go make dinner. Make sure you tell dad everything when she gets home. She'll be really happy to hear it."

"I will."

Mina walked into the kitchen and Umi headed upstairs. She walked into her room, took her skirt off, and flopped onto her bed. She silently punched the air, the excitement still boiling inside her. She could not believe she managed to do it.

She sat up in her bed, then reached down and grabbed the base of her cock with one hand and her balls with the other. She waved her flaccid cock around and gently massaged a testicle. They were still small, but she could feel them slowly filling back up. It felt nice knowing someone actually wanted her dick.

Umi had always been an introverted girl. The first year at her previous school was around the time girls really started getting into fucking, and Umi wanted to join in but was too nervous. There was a group of four girls in her class that considered themselves the best, and they liked to assert their dominance. When they decided to go after Umi, she thought she was being included in the fun.

Not being socially aware enough to realize the type of people those girls were, Umi fucked all four of them into submission without cumming once. This resulted in the girls hating her, and, since they could not out fuck her, they started to ignore her and bully anyone that talked to her.

It scared Umi when everyone suddenly started ignoring or hating her for apparently no reason, and she quickly shut down. She spent all three years too afraid to talk to anyone and actively avoided people when she could. She realized the truth now thanks to talking to her dad, but the damage was already done. Breaking down the walls she had put up was not easy.

Her phone buzzed, and she almost jumped out of bed in surprise. She picked it up and swiped the screen. She had a message from Rena saying something about Pup. Umi opened the whole message.

"Couldn't convince Pup she wants you're dick bad. No dog dick for you tomorrow but if you want we can switch on Thursday."

Umi took a deep breath. Her hands shook as typed her response.

"Ok."

A minute later her phone buzzed again.

"Cool. Save me a big load."

Umi laid back down clutching her phone to her chest. She felt excited and scared at the same time. Having friends and interacting with people was way outside her comfort zone, but now that she was doing it, she could not stop smiling. She laid in her bed waiting for dinner, and for the first time in as long as she could remember, she was excited to go to school tomorrow.

12