Hammer Cock High Ch. 10

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As the two kept at it, Pup became more aggressive, pushing back harder and squeezing Rena's thick cock so hard she could feel the veins. Pup was getting closer and closer, and was becoming desperate. Her body was incredibly hot, and was afraid one wrong thrust would make her pop.

Pup was shocked at how long Rena had been going. Even more impressive since she still had an unused dick bouncing off Pup's left butt cheek with every thrust. Just as she thought about it, Rena began her deep thrusting again. Pup gritted her teeth, barely holding it in, and when Rena stopped, she noticed the dick was hitting her other cheek.

"Hey!" Pup gasped as she finally figured out what Rena was doing. It was so quick and seamless she had not noticed. "You're using both dicks!"

"What about it?" Rena said as she slammed her hips against Pup's. Pup flinched and her toes curled as an orgasm almost overtook her. It had taken her too long to figure Rena out, and she was way too close to cumming.

Pup shifted her weight and shoved herself back, knocking Rena off balance.

"Woah!" Rena gasped as she fell onto her back. Pup landed on top of her dick. "Hnnn!"

Rena was just about to switch dicks, but with Pup on top of her that was impossible. Pup was vigorously riding her right dick reverse cowgirl, and Rena had no control. All she could do now is try not to cum, but she was already so close.

"C-Cum already!" Rena gasped as she thrusted up into Pup's drooling wet cunt, trying to catch her off guard. Pup clamped down tight, and Rena instantly regretted it as she could feel her precum oozing out. She flailed her legs helplessly as she could feel herself going over the edge.

Pup kept Rena's dick nice and deep inside her. She grinded back and forth at her own pace, managing her own orgasm as she worked the cock inside her. Her dog dick was twitching with a fully swollen knot, and she had been dripping precum for a while now. Rena was squeezing and pushing against her ass, but she was not strong enough to do anything. Pup could feel the dick inside her engorge, and she knew Rena was going to blow any second now.

Rena clawed the ground and grit her teeth. Her toes curled and her cock swelled even more as she tightened her groin, attempting to hold it back. Her left testicle was starting to contract, and no matter how hard she tried, she could not stop the flow. Pup's tight, steaming pussy just felt too good.

"Nnnnnooo-OOO!" Rena seized as she finally blew. A large orgasm rocked her body as she pumped her load deep into Pup. "Hnn-ahhh!"

Rena gripped Pup's ass as it gushed out. She could not believe how hard Pup was making her cum. Her testicle shrunk it emptied itself, and she was cumming too hard to stop it.

Pup's hands went to her stomach as Rena's hot cum filled her womb. As her belly slightly stretched from the amount, she gritted her teeth and exhaled, her only thought being not to cum. Her swollen, semen packed balls began to contract, but she focused and kept it down, only making them bigger.

As the last few drops of semen spurted out, Rena fell flat with exhaustion, gasping for breath. Her body trembled and shook as the intense orgasm slowly dissipated. She laid there, momentarily stunned and unable to move.

Pup rubbed her distended tummy as it sloshed with cum. She was surprised at how much came out of just one testicle. She carefully lifted herself up off Rena's cock, which slipped out and splattered Rena's stomach with cum and fluids. Pup remained still, straddling Rena and panting as she caught her breath. Her knot was fully swollen and she could feel herself shivering as her aching cunt wanted more. Rena had really worked her pussy, and it felt incredible. Pup was so hot and aroused that she was feeling a bit dizzy, but she resisted the urge to finish. She wanted her prize.

Rena blinked as her senses slowly came back to her, and she looked down. Dripping on to her crotch were warm, sticky fluids from Pup's pussy hovering over her defeated flaccid cock. They ran down Pup's engorged, blue balls, and Rena reached for them. They were so big and full that she could probably just squeeze them and everything would come bursting out, but she decided not to be a bad sport about losing.

"Damnit..." Rena sighed, feeling irritated that Pup had just out fucked both her dicks.

"I... I win." Pup gasped in-between breaths. She fell forward onto all fours and slowly turned around. She kept her ass in the air, trying to cool down her precum spitting cock and spasming pussy. "So... So close."

"Yup." Rena grumbled. "Since you won, can you at least balance me out."

Pup looked at Rena's other cock and smiled. It stood tall, twitching as a small stream of precum ran down it. Rena's left testicle had shrunken, but her right still had all of it's built up spunk.

"Gladly. I need a bit to cool down before I claim my prize."

"Yeah, yeah."

Rena quivered as Pup wrapped her lips around her throbbing dick while playing with her unbalanced balls. She had gone back and forth to last longer, but each dick was still getting closer and closer to cumming. Near the end, she was switching pretty quickly, so her remaining cock was already about to cum.

"Mmm..." Rena moaned as her thick cock slid down Pup warm, slimy throat. She was surprised by how rough and strong Pup's tongue was. Pup quickly worked up to a rapid deepthroat. Rena could feel the sensation of swallowing run up and down her shaft, trying to milk her cum out. Her right testicle gladly obliged as it contracted, pumping everything it had down Pup's throat.

"Hnn!" Rena grunted as she came again. Even though she was tired from the first, her second orgasm was just as intense.

"Mmmph." Pup greedily gulped down Rena's entire load. Her belly distended even more, and she paused for a moment to let her stomach and womb adjust. As she slid Rena's dick out of her throat, she stopped to run her rough tongue around the head. Having just cum, Rena's glans were hyper sensitive, and she twitched and jerked as they were assaulted.

"H-hey. S-s-stop." Rena flinched as Pup's tongue ran straight over the top of her glans.

"What?" Pup said as she popped Rena's dick out of her mouth. "I wanted another load. I'm still way to close to cumming to take Umi's-"

Pup froze and her eyes went wide with shock as an incredibly large, hard, and hot object wrenched her cunt open. She immediately knew what it was.

"W-wait! Umi!" Pup pleaded as Umi's cock inched further and further inside. "I'm not ready yet! I'm... I'm gonna... I'm gonna... I'm-maaAAAAA!"

Pup had no chance. Her cock exploded, splattering the floor and Rena's thighs. Her pussy spasmed and tightened around Umi's dick, which only made her cum harder. As Pup arched back, Rena could see the bulge that was Umi's dick moving further up her bloated belly.

Pup fell face first onto Rena's cocks. Umi grabbed Pup's hips and started thrusting away.

"Pfff-AH, HA HA HA HA!" Rena burst out laughing.

Umi looked shocked. Rena sat up, still giggling.

"Glad to see that you're feeling better." Rena said as she lifted Pup's head off her crotch and scooted off to the side.

"Should I have not done that." Umi asked, feeling worried.

"No, that was hilarious. Fuck her harder."

"Oh, okay." Umi pulled back and drove her cock in as far as it would go.

Pup shuddered, and with every thrust her own endless stream of cum surged. Compared to the first time they fucked, Umi was hammering her. Pup had no idea Umi was capable of this, but it was one of the most amazing things she had ever felt. Her massive dick battered Pup's already cum swollen womb, sending endless orgasms throughout her body. Pup felt like she was floating away.

"Hey, how close are you?" Rena asked.

"Almost there." Umi responded. Her balls were quite heavy with cum, and her dick was starting to swell. She had been masturbating the entire time she watched.

"Can I have this load?" Rena asked as she spread her legs and lifted her balls.

"Okay." Umi slowly slid her engorged dick out of Pup. As her glans popped out, Pup collapsed. Umi's massive throbbing cock hung over her, dripping her own juices all over her back.

Pup was still conscious, but down for the count. She had barely survived Rena's double dicking, and she was way too horny to take Umi's dick that soon. She had no idea why Umi was suddenly so aggressive, but it was almost too much. She was actually kind of glad Umi stopped. Getting fucked that hard while already cumming was making Pup lose her mind, and she had momentarily blacked multiple times.

Umi scooted over to Rena and lowered her dick. She struggled to push it down, as it was already so hard and engorged from being close to cumming. A large glob of precum escaped her, splashing onto Rena's now erect dicks.

Rena was burning up. The anticipation was killing her. She could feel the heat from Umi's monstrous dick as it pressed up against her cunt. She twitched and her juices gushed all over it. Even though she had already cum from each dick, Rena could not believe how horny she was.

As Umi's glans broke her open, Rena came. She quivered as her right testicle contracted and her left dick shot a thick stream up into the air. With barely a moment to spare, her right dick followed suit as Umi forced her cock through Rena's cervix.

Umi pulled out and slammed it back in again, forcing another orgasm out of Rena. She pounded Rena relentlessly as she watched cum spout from one dick, then the other. Umi relaxed as her balls contracted, ready to let it all out.

Rena felt Umi's urethra bulge inside her. A moment later, a stream of incredibly hot, jelly-thick cum hit her womb.

"Yesss..." Her eyes rolled back as her deepest and most sensitive parts began to expand and stretch. Rena had no idea which of her dicks was cumming, only that she was cumming harder and harder the more Umi pumped into her. As she jerked and seized from the building pressure in her womb, Umi shoved her cock in deeper, and both of Rena's dicks erupted.

"Hyaaa!" Cross eyed and overwhelmed, Rena began spasming as two streams of cum sprayed Umi.

Umi opened her mouth as it hit her face. She was surprised as Rena suddenly became super tight, but she was not exploding like last time. It seemed to just be a really intense orgasm.

Rena was getting bigger and bigger, and Umi was only half done cumming. She began to worry and tried to pull out, but her glans were stuck in Rena's womb and the hot walls of her pussy gripped her shaft tightly. She could do nothing to stem the flow flooding out from her balls, and she hoped Rena could take it all.

With one last gasp, Rena went limp. Umi was finally able to pull out, hosing down Rena in a thick layer of hot semen as she finished cumming. She held her softening cock in her hand and watched cum spill out of Rena's now beach ball sized uterus. She sat for a minute to enjoy the afterglow, then scooted under the warm shower, letting it wash away the copious amounts of bodily fluids that covered her as she waited for Pup or Rena to wake up.

She sat under the shower with her knees pulled to her chest and her large, flaccid cock laying on the ground between her feet. Umi felt a bit of light-headedness, but stayed conscious. Rather than holding back and building up a huge orgasm, she had just let herself cum. She did not cum as hard or as much, but she also did not pass out.

She had been thinking while she watched Pup and Rena fuck, and she realized she needed to stop being so passive. She decided to fuck whichever of the two won and put something into it. Rather than waiting for Pup to come to her, Umi went over and fucked her as hard as she could. Umi still felt a little uncomfortable since she was not used to doing something like that, but it turned out fine and Rena thought it was great.

Around the huge open shower, Umi watched the other girls come and go. Most coming in had cum bloated bellies or were covered in bodily fluids. Half the girl in the room were cleaning themselves off while the other half were in the midst of their own intense orgies.

A massive pair of breasts swung around the corner and entered the shower. Umi recognized her and the horse cock girl behind her from her class, but not the two others. Umi sighed. She did not even know the names of her other classmates, much less talked to them. The girls settled under a nearby shower and started cleaning themselves off. Umi felt a little more confident from what she just did, but the thought of going up to someone and talking to them still crippled her.

"Hey, Whinny! Milkshake!"

"Oh, hey!"

Umi flinched as Pup suddenly started hollering at them. Her heart started pounding as the girls walked over towards them. All of them had soft and shriveled dicks, and other than the horse dick girl, they all had round, inflated stomachs.

"Greeting." Whinny waved at Umi and Pup. "Oh my, looks like you have had your fill of fun today."

Whinny glanced over at Rena, who was snoozing while still covered in a thick layer of cum.

"Yup." Pup had managed to push herself onto her side, but had otherwise not moved. "I still can't feel my legs."

"Did you two take turns with her?"

"No, that was all her." Pup casually pointed over at Umi.

"Really?" Whinny seemed surprised. She walked over to where Umi was sitting and crouched down, noticing the sizable dick and balls sitting between her legs. "My apologies, I don't think I have properly introduced myself. My name is Whinny."

Umi froze up. She could feel herself begin to panic again. She took a deep breath and relaxed. She could do this. Whinny was just greeting her.

"Don't worry, she's just shy." Pup said as she struggled to a sitting position. "Her name is Umi. Jeez, still kind of feels like I'm cumming."

"Oh." Whinny stood up and took a step back. "Well it's nice to make your acquaintance, Umi. This is Milkshake, Brina, and Elma."

"Hello..."

"Hey."

"Hi!"

"H-hello." Umi finally forced herself to speak. She could do this, she just needed to stop overthinking it. It was just a normal friendly conversation.

Whinny was tall and lanky with a long thick horse dick that was almost as big as Umi's. Milkshake was the other tall girl, and her breasts were unreasonably huge. The two heaping piles of soft squishy flesh were enough to envelope not only Umi's full erection, but her entire body. Both of her large, permanently erect nipples were clamped shut by metal rings. The other two girls, Brina and Elma, both had more normal builds and looked very similar to each other.

"If it would be alright, may I have a feel of your cock?" Whinny asked.

Umi nodded and spread her legs as Whinny kneeled back down in front of her. She squeezed and tugged on Umi's flaccid dick, stretching it out.

"She's bigger than you." Pup said.

"Well, well! That is something I would love to see." Whinny started stroking Umi's flaccid dick. She brushed her hair out of her face and began swallowing it down her throat. Umi twitched as her still sensitive cock was sucked down.

"I-I can't get hard." Umi mumbled.

"Hm?" Whinny slid the cock out of her throat.

"She can only cum once a day and she already blew her load." Pup said.

"Oh, what a shame. Perhaps some other time, then." Whinny set Umi's dick down and stood back up. Her huge dangling horse cock gently swung between her legs. It looked quite red and her balls were empty. Without even thinking, Umi reached out and grabbed it.

"Oh..." Whinny moaned as Umi's small hands wrapped around her dick. "Please be gentle. I'm still quite sensitive."

"Sorry." Umi said, letting go.

"Oh no, don't be. Please, be my guest." Whinny said as she lifted her flaccid horse dick and put it in Umi's face.

Umi grabbed it again and began playing with it, softly stroking and licking it. Once again, the texture was different than a normal dick. She played with the flared head as she ran her tongue up and down the shaft, getting a good feel of it. She definitely wanted a chance to take it.

"I apologize, but I'm afraid I'm not capable of getting erect, either." Whinny sighed as Umi let go of her cock.

"Yeah I was going to say. You girls are looking pretty spent." Pup said as she shakily stood up. She stopped for a moment to catch her balance. "I'm guessing that's horse dick cum you're all full of.

The four girls glanced at each other.

"Actually, we met up with the new girl and fucked." Brina said.

Umi glanced up, listening intently.

"That girl is a monster." Elma nodded in agreement. The two of them cradled their cum swollen bellies.

"Mmm hmm..." Milkshake also nodded as she patted her own load bearing womb.

"Oh really!" Pup was noticeably interested in hearing more. "Couldn't keep up?"

"Seriously, she fucked our brains out." Brina said as she and Elma sat down to rest.

"I don't even feel shame in admitting such a defeat." Whinny said. "I thought she would be a bit more intimidated when I displayed my full goods, but she sat me down and took it all in one go. For someone of my size, it was quite the shock."

"Yeah, then she picked up Brina." Elma wrapped her arm around Brina's waist. "Literally one handed. Just scooped her up and slammed her right down on her big ol veiny dick."

"I came so fast." Brina said. "She just wrapped her arms around my waist and used me like a fuck toy. God, it was amazing. She pumped a few loads into me then set me aside and grabbed Elma and did the same."

"She was a fucking machine. After she was done with me, she grabbed Milkshake next. I mean, we're small compared to Milkshake but Fran just picked her up like it was no different."

"Yeah, her tits were swinging around like crazy."

"Mmm, hm hm hm hm..." Milkshake's massive breasts jiggled as she giggled.

"All of that while she rode my dick flaccid." Whinny grabbed her soft cock and lifted it up. "No matter what approach, I simply could not break her pussy. Orgasm after orgasm as she relentlessly drained my testicles until I was desperately trying to just stay erect. She was insatiable."

"Dang, sounds like fun." Pup said.

"Oh, yeah." Brina nodded and patted her stomach. "She barely said anything, though. When we were done, she just said thanks and left."

"Yeah, kind of a weird girl but she seems nice. I like her." Elma said.

"Mmm..." Milkshake looked over at Whinny. Her voice was quiet and almost sleepy. "And someone reeeeally liked her."

"Oh?" Pup said with a huge grin.

"Erm, well." Whinny glanced around, looking a bit flustered. "I will admit that after I finally regained my senses, I was left with a bit of an... infatuation-No! Admiration! That is what I meant. She was an incredible fucker, and I was a bit shocked by how easily I was bested. Anyway, I must really get cleaned up."

Whinny turned and walked back over to their spot.

"We should too." Brina said as she got up. She took Elma's hand and helped her stand. "See you in class."

"See you later." Pup waved as the three of them walked back over to their spot and started cleaning off and draining themselves. She watched them for a moment, then slowly turned her head towards Umi. "Uh oh..."

"I heard about half of that. What's going on-nnnn..." Rena shuddered as she tried to move. Cum dripped out of both of her flaccid dicks as her hips involuntarily thrusted from the small orgasm. "Hnn-ahhh... ha... ha.. even... even after I've cum so much... Can one of you please drain me."

"Sure." Pup crouched down between Rena's legs and forced her fist into her clenching pussy. "Hey, I thought you exploded when you came from both dicks."

"I did-AH!" Rena gasped as her cervix was wrenched open. "Oh god, that feels so good."

The release of pressure was pure ecstasy. Rena's stomach slowly deflated as Umi's cum gushed out on the floor. She shivered and shook with multiple small orgasms as Pup shifted her hand. Her own dicks dribbled out what was left in her shrunken balls.