Hammer Cock High Ch. 10

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Little bit more. Little more. Good."

Pup pulled her hand out. Rena was a much more manageable size now, though still carrying at least a gallon of cum, and was able to sit up. She looked around the room as she got her bearings.

"So." Pup slapped Rena's stomach.

"Haaaahnnn..." Rena's eyes went wide and she fell back down as a wave of pleasure reverberated through her body. "Woah."

"How come you didn't do your big orgasm?"

"I did." Rena took a deep breath and adjusted belly. "I came so much leading up to it that I was basically empty when it happened, though."

"But you didn't get all burning hot."

"That was probably a one-time thing. I hadn't had a double orgasm in a long time, so it hit me extremely hard."

"How long was it since you last did it?"

"I don't know." Rena slowly sat back up again. "Couple of years."

Pup's jaw dropped.

"So those four fucked Fran?" Rena said, changing the subject.

"Yeah..." Pup decided to move on. "They had a good time. Seems like Umi isn't the only one interested in her."

"I thought I heard that." Rena turned towards Umi. "So... what are you going to do?"

Umi looked up at them. She had been thinking hard, and Whinny saying she liked Fran was a bit of a shock. Even after messing up and wanting to run away, hearing that sparked something inside her. She realized that she really did not want to just give up that easily. She wanted Fran.

It made sense. There was no way Umi was the only one who found such an incredible body like Fran's to be attractive, but it also made her feel helpless. Fran clearly hated her. A girl like Whinny was much more approachable and had a big enough dick that she could win Fran over.

At least that is what Umi was worried about. She was not really sure what would actually happen, but the thought of someone else coming in and taking Fran made her depressed. Unless she stepped up, there was a chance of that happening. Fran was not sitting around just waiting for her. Umi needed to do something as soon as possible.

"Well when we get back to class, we'll talk to her." Rena said as she grabbed a bar of soap and began cleaning off the thick layer of cum that covered her. She shivered as she slowly rubbed down her now expansive tummy.

"Yeah, this misunderstanding is our fault." Pup said. "So we'll explain everything to her."

"No." Umi spoke firmly.

Rena and Pup glanced at each other.

"Don't you want to clear things up?" Rena asked.

"It's really no problem for us. I'm sure she's calmed down enough to listen to us now." Pup said.

"I need... I need to do it myself. Please let me do it."

Rena and Pup were surprised, but they both understood.

"Well... Alright. If you need anything let us know. We'll help you."

"Thank you."

The girls cleaned themselves off and exited the shower. As Rena was bending over to put her clothes back on, she kept shivering and almost fell over.

"You sure you don't want me to drain a little more out?" Pup asked.

"No." Rena shook her head. "This feels amazing."

"Oh, I know." Pup patted her own slightly distended stomach. While she had taken one load and guzzled another from Rena, the volume just was not comparable.

When the three made it back to the class, Fran was already there. She sat scooted back from her desk to accommodate her large inflated womb full of Whinny's cum. Umi glanced at her as she walked by to get to her desk, and Fran ignored her. Rena wanted to just tell Fran what the deal was, but she did not. Umi asked her not to, so she was going to let Umi do it herself.

Umi stayed silent the rest of the afternoon, and when the bell rang Fran immediately got up and left.

Umi sighed. What the hell was she doing? She just had a mostly normal conversation with Whinny and them, and that's all she needed to do with Fran. Just walk up and talk to her. Why was it so hard for her? At this point she was to tired to try, so it could probably wait until tomorrow.

Umi, Rena, and Pup grabbed their things and headed out. As they walked through the atrium, Umi's mind was racing. She was going to walk out the front door and once again leave all of her problems for tomorrow. For all she knew, Whinny was already talking to Fran. Realistically, Umi knew that probably was not happening, but it still bothered her to no end. She hated that right here, right now, she was walking away from something she really wanted because she let her anxiety get the best of her.

As they walked out the front doors, Pup glanced down at Rena's crotch.

"So, what other rules do your dicks have?"

"What do you mean?"

"Well, they cum separately, you can focus pleasure into one of them, they cum from the opposite testicle, and you have a huge orgasm if they cum at the same time unless your already spent. Or it's been a while. Is that everything?"

Rena stopped as she thought about it.

"Huh, I never really thought about all that."

"Do you have a dominant dick? I'm left handed, are you left dicked? Do you fuck better with it?"

"No, that's just the one I like to start with. I mean, I-" Rena glanced around. "Hey, where's Umi?"

Pup's turned around, looking.

"No clue. She's always so quiet I didn't notice her leave. Maybe she forgot something."

"You don't think she went to go find Fran, do you?" Rena asked.

Rena and Pup paused for a moment.

"Should uh..." Pup looked toward the door. "Should we go after her?"

"She said she wanted to do it herself, but I think I'll wait a bit for her to come back." Rena said as she sat down on the steps at the entrance of the school. She slowly pet her stomach. "So sensitive..."

"I'll wait, too." Pup sat down beside her and began massaging her huge stomach. Rena gasped and fell back, laying down on the steps.

"Woah. Hey, s-stop." Rena shivered and felt weak. Having Pup massage her cum inflated womb felt incredible. With everything so stretched and sensitive, it felt as good as having her pussy fucked.

"Nah ah, you took my cum shot." Pup swatted away Rena's hands as she feebly attempted to stop her. As Pup slowly pushed and kneaded the tension, Rena's ability to resist waned until she finally submitted. Even after cumming so much today, she could feel herself getting hard again. It just felt too good.

In the atrium, Fran sat on a bench outside the nurse's office waiting for her mom. She stared at the huge tree that was the centerpiece of the atrium while chewing on the end of an unlit cigarette. She was still mad, and felt like a complete idiot. Switching classes because a cute girl with a huge dick fucked her. Asking her out immediately with no plan or even an idea of what she was doing. She literally spent the weekend looking up how to ask someone out. What the hell was she thinking?

The problem was that she was not thinking. She got fucked hard by an amazing cock and was sexually satisfied in a way she had never felt before. She stopped thinking at just went after it. She knew nothing about Umi, and in the end it bit her.

Fran slapped her rotund belly, feeling the thick cum slosh around inside her. At least she had a chance to meet the horse cock girl. She had a great dick, though not as big as Umi, and seemed friendly enough that they could probably get along. Her mom was always bugging her to make friends, and they seemed decent enough. She had to do something, because if she stopped going to class again her mom would blow a gasket. Fran grimaced as she realized she would have to sit next to Umi the rest of the year.

She turned sideways, laid down on the bench, and sighed. She should have known better. Umi was giving her weird looks all morning, it was obvious she was annoyed. Fran just did not expect her and her friends to be such assholes. As much as she hated to admit it, it actually hurt being laughed at like that.

Now all Fran wanted to do was go work out. She wanted to get a nice burn going and forget about how she made an ass of herself, but the workout room filled up after school and she did not want to deal with the people. As she stared at the at the sky through the glass ceiling of the atrium, someone walked up beside her. Fran glanced over and her eyes narrowed. It was Umi.

Fran sat up, glaring at Umi. She took the cigarette out of her mouth and put it back in her shirt pocket.

"H-hi." Umi stuttered. Her heart was pounding like crazy, and Fran did not look particularly happy to see her.

Fran looked Umi over. She seemed almost scared. There was a silent pause as Fran waited for her to say something.

"Um... I'm..." Umi could feel herself shaking. She swallowed and steeled herself. "I'm sorry about earlier. I get really nervous around people I don't know."

Fran stared in disbelief. From the way Umi fucked her, she would never have guessed her to be shy, but looking closer she noticed the fidgeting and nervous glancing. Of course, this could all be an act to mess with her. If it was, Umi was a shittier person than she thought.

"Is that so?" Fran glanced around, looking to see if Umi's friends were nearby laughing at her.

"Yes. I... I also want to get to know you better." Umi struggled to force out her words.

Fran could not believe it. Now she knew Umi was mocking her.

"Uh huh, and did you start laughing when I left, too?"

"No, I didn't. They... They were laughing at me, not you."

"Yeah, sure."

Umi's resolve was breaking down. It did not occur to her that Fran would not believe her, and she could not think of anything to say to fix it.

"I'm telling the truth..."

"No you're not."

"I-I'm really sorry."

"Fuck off."

"No! I mean it!"

Fran was surprised when Umi yelled. If this was a joke, she was going way too far.

"I really do mean it! I do want to get to know you better! I think you're really pretty and fucking you was amazing! I love your body and the color of your hair and your face is really pretty and I-I... I don't know what I'm doing and I keep messing up, but I want to do better. I don't want to miss a chance like you. I... I-"

Umi froze. Fran was just staring at her, astonished. After a moment, Umi turned bright red. She could not believe she just said all that. She even yelled it. Everyone heard.

Umi went into full-on panic. She turned around and tried to run. Before she could even take a step, a hand grabbed her shoulder and pulled her back to the bench. Umi was completely overpowered, and Fran effortlessly sat her down beside her. Umi was shocked. Fran was so strong.

As Umi sat there, she started to cry. This was all a mistake and she should have just given up. She had only made things worse. It was obvious she would just screw up again, and now everyone was going to think she was really weird because she yelled that she liked someone.

"Do you really mean all that?" Fran asked in a serious tone.

Umi nodded, too afraid to even look at Fran. Tears streamed down her face as she quietly sobbed. Fran was completely taken aback, and was not sure what to say. There was no way Umi was still messing with her, which was great, but now she was crying. Fran was not ready for this.

"It's okay, calm down."

"I'm sorry. I'm really, really sorry." Umi mumbled as she rubbed the tears from her eyes.

"I understand. Why don't you take a moment." Fran said.

Umi nodded again. She wiped her tears away as she tried to calm down and gather herself. She had completely fallen apart, and was now crying in front of Fran. There was no way Fran would not hate her after this.

After a bit, her sniffling finally stopped and Fran spoke.

"So if you're so bad around people, why did you come fuck me?" She asked.

"I..." Umi took a deep breath. She no longer cared about being embarrassed. She was way beyond that point. "I'm trying to get better. I didn't want to at first, but when my friends described what you looked like, I made myself. When I finally saw you, you were... amazing.

"Oh, well... Thank you." Fran glanced away for a moment, feeling a bit embarrassed. She was not used to being complimented.

The two sat for a moment in silence. Fran was trying to think of what to say or do next, so she pried a little further.

"If you like me, then why did you turn me down."

"I didn't mean to."

"You didn't mean to?"

Umi stopped for a moment. She had already made such a scene there was no way things could get any worse, so there was no reason to not be a honest as possible. She owed Fran at least that much.

"I do it as a reaction. I even did it to Rena when I first met her." Umi swallowed, then continued. "I... I used to get bullied, so I'm really wary around people. B-back in middle school, there were these girls and-"

"Okay, okay. It's fine. I believe you." Fran stopped her. After watching Umi have a panic attack just from talking to her, Fran believed it. Now she was starting to feel a little concerned. "Your friends don't seem all that nice if they were laughing at you."

"It... it wasn't that. They weren't being mean. It was... I had been talking about you a lot, and they were laughing when you asked me out because... they already knew that I liked you."

Fran paused for a moment. She was kind of happy to hear that.

"So why didn't you have one of your friends talk to me if you were afraid?" Fran asked.

"I told them I needed to do it myself."

Fran watched Umi. Umi kept glancing at her, but seemed to be too nervous to make eye contact. She was obviously nervous and scared, yet still came to apologize. The sheer amount of effort this girl was putting forward just to talk to her was kind of flattering. Fran felt a bit frazzled by the complete one-eighty the entire situation had taken.

"I appreciate it. And thank you for telling me all that." Fran said. Umi liked her, so much so she was completely opening up even though they barely knew each other. It was the kind of straight forwardness that Fran liked.

The two sat through another long silence. Umi was staring at the floor. She had no idea what to say or do next, or if Fran would even still want to be friends with her. She just hoped she had not screwed up too much.

Meanwhile, Fran had made up her mind. There was no doubt Umi was being completely honest with her, and if this was what she was really like, it was kind of cute. Getting turned down like that had really soured Fran's impression of Umi, but now she was still interested.

Fran also felt a little guilty. She let her temper get the better of her earlier and she stormed. If she had just stayed and talked to them, or even not snapped at Umi's friend that came after her, this would have been avoided. She felt even more guilty now that she knew the type of person Umi was.

"Are you feeling better?" Fran asked.

Umi nodded again. Even with the way she had acted, Fran was still being nice to her.

"Yes, I'm sorry." Umi looked up at Fran.

"Good." Fran took a breath. Now that everything was explained, she decided to ask again.

"Fran?" Umi spoke before she could. Her voice quivered. Her expression looked like she was about to die, but after a moment she kept going. "W-would you like to fuck tomorrow? And then... i-if it's okay... I would like to eat lunch together. With you."

Umi barely choked out the last two words as her throat tightened. She had finally said something she wanted to say and she said it right. She was so freaked out that she could not even breath. All she could do is look at Fran and wait.

Fran stared at her. She expected Umi to say she did want to go out or something along those lines, not straight up ask her out. Umi was really serious about her.

"I would love to."

Umi paused for a moment as she registered what Fran had said.

"R-really?"

"Yes."

"Even though I... was so mean?"

"I understand what happened now."

"But I-"

Fran patted Umi on the head. She was starting to realize that she needed to explicitly explain things to Umi.

"I understand that you didn't do it on purpose, and I still like you."

Umi's face lit up in a smile. Fran felt her heart flutter a little.

"T-thank you." Umi said as she looked at the floor and gently kicked her feet.

Fran blushed a little. It was just too cute. It was a strange culmination of events, but she was glad it turned out like this.

After sitting for a bit, Umi stood up. She had no idea how things turned out so well, but now she was exhausted. Her vision was blurry and her eyes were red and puffed up from crying. The full realization of her and Fran going out had not even hit her yet.

"T-thank you." Umi stammered, unsure of what else to say. "I... need to get going. I think my friends are waiting for me."

"Okay." Fran wanted to ask her to stay and fuck, but decided against it. Umi looked completely worn out and Fran still had a womb full of spunk. "I'll see you tomorrow."

Umi nodded. As she stepped back and turned to leave, she stopped and waved.

"Bye, Fran."

Fran waved back and watched her leave.

Umi was ecstatic. She stumbled out the front door with her heart pounding. She had done it. She went to Fran of her own volition instead of hoping she would come back.

"Where did you go?" Pup asked as she got up. Rena was beside her, half asleep on the steps. Pup shook her awake.

"Huh?" Rena rubbed her eyes and sat up. She looked around and saw Umi.

Umi took a second to catch her breath.

"I... I went and found Fran."

"Really?" Pup asked.

Umi nodded.

"I explained to her what happened and... we talked for a bit. She is really nice." Umi could not stop smiling. "I asked her out."

"W-Wow, that's amazing. What did she say?" Pup asked, a little confused.

"She said yes."

"Yay!" Pup clapped her hands. She hugged Umi and spun her around. "You did it!"

Rena stared off into the distance as she processed what she just heard. Somehow Umi going back to explain things and apologize ended with her asking Fran out. She was not really sure what Umi was thinking, but it was kind of funny. Umi was either too afraid to do anything, or went all out.

Back inside, Fran stood up to stretch. The last thing she expected was to have such an intense talk, but she was glad it happened. It was an admittedly poor decision to change classes before she even really talked to Umi, but she just could not let a dick like that walk away from her. She was cute too, so Fran acted without thinking. Umi was the perfect little package in her eyes, and luckily going after her had paid off.

Fran felt invigorated. Umi was just so small and cute, and they both already liked each other. It was great. Fran was actually looking forward to going to school tomorrow.

Just inside the nurse's office, Jen had been standing by the door. She had been dead silent as she listened to everything transpire right outside. Jen peaked outside and her jaw dropped. Fran was standing in front of the bench with her hands above her head and her swollen belly protruding as she stretched, and she was smiling. It was subtle, but she was definitely smiling. Jen could not remember the last time she saw that, or the last time she saw Fran show interest in another person. She silently thanked whoever it was that managed to catch her daughters' eye.