Hammer Cock High Ch. 12

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As Rena held in the massive orgasm that was building, she pushed her elbows against the bench to try and twist and dodge Fran's thrusts. She moved a bit to protect her sweet spot and Fran immediately chased it down. She tried over and over, but every time Fran found it again and only fucked it harder.

"So good!" Rena gasped. She had finally realized what was happening.

Fran was good. Not just good, she knew exactly what she was doing. She found Rena's sensitive spots and focused on them, just like she must have done to Pup. Fran's control, her breathing, her ability to read Rena's reactions to her cock. Fran was fucking like a pro.

Contrary to her expression, Fran was starting to struggle. Pup had worn her down more than she thought. She had found Rena's sweet spot, but Rena kept trying to dodge and the feeling of her tight hot pussy twisting on Fran's cock was amazing. When Fran did hit it, Rena's insides gave away and kept her from really drilling it. Fran's cock was swollen, and her balls were swinging with some weight now. Precum was starting to dribble out, and the built-up orgasm was making her more sensitive. Rena was putting up more if a fight than she expected.

Fran slowed down. She needed to finish Rena quick, or she was going to pop. She put her hand on Rena's belly, right on top of where her sweet spot was.

"Wha... wai... what are you doing?" Rena hazily asked. She was feeling somewhat dizzy from being fucked so hard.

Fran pulled her hips back, then gave a powerful thrust as she pushed down with her hand.

"HYAAA!" Rena screamed. She went limp for as she blacked out for a moment.

Fran did it again. And again. She moved faster and harder with every thrust.

"NYAAA!" Rena could not stop screaming as precum flew from her cocks. It felt incredible. Fran was pushing Rena's sweet spot from the outside, grinding it into her now swollen and harder than ever cock. It felt like her pussy was suddenly ten times as sensitive.

Rena trembled as Fran pushed her hand deeper into her belly. She was going to cum. She knew it and there was no way she could stop it. She could not even control which of her dicks was about to blow.

"NNNG!" Rena grit her teeth as Fran's rock-hard cock slammed into her sweet spot one last time. Both of her cocks erupted the moment it did. "G-G-GAAAAHHH!"

Fran was surprised. The second Rena started cumming, she became extremely tight. Two weak streams spewed from her cocks, but not much else happened. She stood there watching with her dick still in Rena's womb.

Fran grimaced as things started to escalate. She was waiting for Rena to loosen up, but she was not. In fact, she was getting even tighter, and the amount she was cumming was increasing. Rena's pussy became incredibly hot and she was starting to convulse.

"The hell?" Fran gasped as Rena's double orgasm kicked into high gear. Her pussy had become boiling hot, and Fran felt like her cock was melting. That, along with Rena jerking and twisting all over her cock, was going to make her cum.

Fran grabbed Rena's hips and tried to pull out, but she was stuck. Her glans were trapped in Rena's womb, and it had a vice grip. Fran shook her head and cleared her mind. She focused on her breathing, ignoring the incredible pleasure and suppressing her orgasm. With her hands on Rena's waist, she got a strong grip and pulled back.

With an audible pop, Fran's cock finally broke free of Rena's cervix. She stumbled back, her pulsating cock spurting precum on the ground as she did. Fran took a moment to settle herself, then looked up.

Rena was twisting and jerking wildly as her cocks sprayed a huge amount of cum all over the place. Fran watched with fascination and concern as Rena writhed in orgasmic agony. After about a minute, Rena's orgasm came to a sudden stop and she slumped over unconscious.

"Is she okay?" Fran asked as she looked at Pup.

"Yeah." Pup said. Pup's orgasm had finally caught up to how hard she had been fucked, and she was cumming normally now. "She's just... I'll explain it later..."

Fran glanced back and forth between the two. Since they both seemed to be fine, she decided to finish. She stood over her two defeated foes with her pulsing, precum spewing cock in her hand. She gripped it and started jerking. She was so close already that it did not take much. Fran pointed her cock down, and finally let herself cum.

"Hnng." Fran grunted as the orgasm hit her harder than she expected. Her hips shook as she ejaculated.

"Mmoh-aaah!" Pup opened her mouth as a surge of hot thick sperm flew from Fran's cock, covering her face.

Fran let out half her load, leaving a nice thick layer on Pup before she switched over to Rena and did the same. Fran's cum slowed to a trickle, and she jerked the last few drops out.

Fran exhaled. She was still fully erect, as one load was really nothing to her, but after going that long she ended up cumming pretty hard and her cock had softened a bit. She turned towards Umi, who was sitting on the grass, staring at her slack jawed with amazement.

"That was incredible." Umi said as she looked up at Fran.

"Thanks." Fran replied with the slightest smile.

Umi was red with arousal. It was not just Fran's body, but her power and endurance that had Umi's fluids gushing and her panties soaking wet. She got up and immediately stripped down, throwing her clothes on the ground as fast as she could. Her cock swelled well past its normal erection, growing as veiny and huge as it did the first time she fucked Fran.

Umi ran over to the bench and sat beside Rena. She leaned back and put her hands between her legs, reaching underneath her huge balls and sliding her fingers into her pussy, pulling it wide open. She shivered as the cool air hit the hot, wet walls of her gaping cunt.

"M-me next. Please."

It was an insanely tempting offer for Fran and she was definitely going to take it when she had the chance, but for now she kind of wanted to redeem herself from the first time they fucked. Umi had her cumming like a bitch the entire time, which was amazing, but Fran knew she could do better.

"I would actually like to take your cock again." Fran said.

"Well..." Umi sat up. She had no qualms about diving balls deep into the sensual heaven that was Fran's pussy, but after watching what she did to Pup and Rena she wanted to get pounded, too. "I want to take your dick, too."

"Tell you what, if you're cock makes me cum, I'll do it." Fran proposed.

Umi paused for a moment.

"Okay?" She was confused by the offer. The first time they fucked, Umi made her cum pretty quickly. If that's all she needed to do, this would be easy.

"Lay down on the grass."

Umi obliged as Fran approached her. Her massive cock reached straight up, and Fran put her hands on Umi's glans. From the ground, Fran's muscular, cut figure towering over her cock was such a beautiful view for Umi. Her dick twitched in anticipation as Fran gently rubbed the head.

Fran straddled Umi's cock, popping the glans inside her. Umi let out a pleasurable sigh as the tight, wet warmth of Fran's pussy slowly swallowed her cock whole. A quarter, a third, half, two-thirds, three quarters. Umi's menacingly huge dick disappeared inside Fran.

"Hnnn..." Umi shuddered as the lips of Fran's pussy wrapped around the base of her cock. She could not get over how incredible it felt to have her entire cock inside someone. The warmth, the tightness, and the slipperiness. From the tip of her glans to the base of her shaft, every inch of Umi's cock was stimulated by this wonderful feeling. She felt like she could relax and let herself cum right then.

Fran's abs bulged outwards due to the girth of Umi's cock. Umi's reached for her belly, unable to contain her desire for Fran's body.

"Oh, no." Fran grabbed Umi's wrists. She leaned forward, pinning Umi's arms to the ground above her head. "Not this time."

Umi trembled as Fran's muscles overpowered her cock, bending it towards her. Fran's large perky breasts were right in Umi's face, but she wanted to go a little lower. She struggled to no avail, and Fran's glorious abs stayed just out of reach of her tongue.

It was then that Umi also realized just how big and strong Fran was. She was used to looking up at people due to being shorter, but Fran was a giant. Fran could easily do whatever she wanted to Umi, and even with her bigger and harder than usual erection, Fran still bent it to her will. Umi shuddered and her fluids leaked all over the grass. All she had to do was make Fran cum really quick, and she would use all the strength to ravage her pussy.

"I never realized how sensitive my abs were when they're stretched by such a large dick." Fran said as she kept Umi pinned down. She flexed her core, and Umi trembled even more as her cock was squeezed with an incredible pressure. "I'm not going to let that happen this time."

Fran began to move, lifting her hips up and dropping them back down in a slow methodic fashion. It was the total opposite of the vicious dicking she gave Rena and Pup, at least from the outside. Inside, Umi could feel her cock being bent, squeezed, and flexed as Fran slightly shifted her hips and used her core muscles. It was so much stimulation all at once that Umi was starting to sweat.

Umi endured it, even fighting back a little by thrusting when she could. All she had to do was make Fran cum once, and she would get her reward. Even though she wanted to get plowed, what Fran was doing to her dick right now was nothing short of amazing. She felt something warm splash onto her chest, and she looked down to see precum dribbling from Fran's cock. She could also feel how large Fran's balls had gotten when they hit her stomach. She figured this would not take long.

Seconds turned into minutes, and the minutes were ticking by. Umi kept thinking Fran would pop any moment, but she did not. Her resistance was starting to wane, but she shook her head and focused. Any minute now, Fran was going to blow a nice thick load all over her.

Fran kept her pace, sliding up and down without a break. She even became more aggressive as she figured out what Umi was weak to. The strongest reaction she got from Umi's dick was when she took it to the base. Every time her hips met with Umi's, she could feel it twitch and pulse like crazy. Unfortunately, that was also the most pleasurable thing for Fran, too.

Umi was unaware of the time as five, ten, fifteen, then twenty minutes passed. The intense pleasure had worn her thin, but she was sure there was no way someone could survive her cock much longer. Fran was amazing, but she was going to cum any second now.

Fran was red and breathing hard. Her balls were painfully full, and her insides were trembling at the mere thought of releasing the massive orgasm she had built up. Her body was screaming for release, but she suppressed it.

She could easily cum if she was not careful. Umi's cock was a monster, and the amount of stimulation just from it being inside her was almost too much. Fran had to play around all the built-up pleasure, picking up the pace when she could and backing off before she blew. One wrong move would have her completely emptying her balls all over Umi's face.

"Hnnn..." Umi shuddered. With every breath, moans and groans were escaping her, and her body had gone from hot to on fire. Her cock was turning red and her balls were completely engorged. The urge to cum was becoming unbearable. "Mmm. Hnn. Hahh..."

Umi was in shock. What was going on? Fran had been fucking her so long. The endless and constant feeling of her boiling hot cunt wrapped tight around Umi's entire dick had completely worn her down. She could not last much longer. Why? Why was Fran not cumming? Her veiny engorged dick had left a pool of precum on Umi's chest, yet she just would not cum.

Umi started to squirm. She could not hold it anymore. Her incredible endurance had been broken. She was going to cum, and she was going to cum hard. She wiggled back and forth, trying to break free, but Fran was way too strong and kept her pinned down. Umi could not believe it. It just did not seem possible. Her cock was going to lose.

Fran squeezed tight. She knew this was the home stretch, much to her relief. Umi's cock was going wild inside her, spewing out huge globs of precum and distending her womb. It was throbbing so violently that the pulsing was visible through Fran's stomach. Umi was stirring up an orgasmic maelstrom inside her, but she focused her mind and took it. She had come too far to let herself cum now.

Fran kept up her relentless pace. She watched Umi wriggle and squirm, grit her teeth and gasp for breath as her cute little moans turned into screams of ecstasy. She made all kinds of cute and funny faces as she desperately tried to fight off her orgasm. Her reddened face contorted, her entire body tensed up, and her cock bulged inside Fran. Fran knew she had it.

"Mm... mm-mm-mm-mmaaaAAAAAH!" Umi howled as she erupted inside Fran, her sperm pumping out with incredible force. All of the pent-up arousal and pleasure was exploding out of her. It was so intense she did not even notice Fran ejaculating all over her. "HAAAA! HAAA! NYAAA!"

Fran came the moment Umi's thick hot cum hit her womb. She tensed up as the waves of orgasmic pleasure racked her body and her belly ballooned out. So much was flooding into her so fast, and she could not stop cumming over and over again. She braced herself. Slowly but surely, it was coming. It was the same feeling as last time, welling up from deep within her. The fuller she was, the stronger it got. She was almost there. Just a little bit more.

Her body seized up as it hit her. Her pussy squeezed so tight it cut off the flow of Umi's cum. She lost control of herself and began drooling. It was overwhelming, as if every single muscle in her body was having its own orgasm. She had no idea what was happening or how long it went on, but it was pure bliss.

After riding the high as long as she could, Fran started to come down and her awareness returned to her. Umi's cum was flowing again, but it felt like she was almost done. Fran could feel Umi's body beneath her massive, blob-like belly. She felt dizzy, exhausted, and weak from cumming so hard for so long.

Umi was out cold, and Fran stared at her as she caught her breath and tried to gather up enough strength to push herself off. She looked so cute when she was sleeping. Fran wiped some of her cum off Umi's face, then cupped her cheek. She stayed like that for a bit, not really thinking anything. Once she felt rested enough, Fran pushed off the ground with her shaking arms. She threw herself backwards, using all her strength the drag the gallons of cum in her womb with her. She was now upright, but Umi was still pinned down by her belly. Fran cupped her arms under her womb and leaned back.

"Hnnn!" Fran grunted as she lifted and threw herself back, finally reaching the tipping point. She fell onto her back and spasmed as the sloshing inside her caused yet another orgasm. Now that Umi was no longer being crushed by her own cum, Fran relaxed. She felt so warm and comfortable. Umi's flaccid cock was still deep inside her, keeping her plugged up.

Fran felt like she could do this every day. Umi's massive dick was just awesome, and Umi herself was so cute.

As Fran laid there enjoying the afterglow, she noticed something out of the corner of her eye. She turned her head and blinked her bleary eyes to see Pup standing over her. Warm liquid was hitting Fran's huge stomach, and she realized it was from Pup. Pup was still cumming. She stood there, vacantly staring at Fran's belly.

"Nnn..." Fran groan as Pup put her hands on her distended abs. With all the cum stretching her to such an extreme degree, they were hypersensitive.

Pup suddenly dug her fingers into Fran's abs. Fran's face contorted and a vein on her neck bulged as she was forced to cum. Her limp cock sprayed Umi as her aching balls squeezed out what they could.

"Guh... ha... ha.. Hey, stop-puh-puh-puhhhh..." Fran came again. Pup was relentlessly digging into her abs, making her cum over and over again. She was licking, grabbing, kneading, and rubbing all over Fran's belly.

Fran could not take it. She was already exhausted from fucking Umi.

"Sh... shit." With every orgasm, Fran's vision dimmed and her consciousness faded. With one last burst, the last of what her balls had splattered onto Umi and she blacked out.

Pup continued to play with Fran's belly. She was still cumming herself, so she was not fully aware of what she was doing. Pup's long-lasting orgasm tended to make her a bit hazy, and her ability to comprehend things went down. After a while she finally realized that while Fran was orgasming, her balls had long since been empty.

"Yeah. Last girl standing." Pup raised her fist into the air before passing out onto Fran's belly.

After a while, the first to rouse was Rena. She sat up and looked around, trying to figure out what she missed. Fran and Umi were both on the ground, Fran's legs draped over Umi's and Umi's flaccid cock still inside Fran. Pup was snoozing on top of Fran's over-inflated, cum packed belly.

Rena wiped off a thick layer of cum from her face. She could not believe how strong of a fucker Fran was. She was completely blown away. Fran's cock felt so good she could not even control which dick she was cumming out of. It was so intense, and it all happened so fast. She did not even feel bad about losing.

She let out a relaxed sigh and looked down at her red, limp dicks and shrunken balls. The first couple of double orgasms she had in a long time were kind of rough, but now that she had adjusted to it, it was feeling really good again. Rena laid back, enjoying the feeling of the warm sun on her cum-coated skin.

The next to wake up was Fran, who grabbed Pup's ankle and threw her off before she made Fran cum again. Pup woke up as she faceplanted into the grass.

"Ow!" Pup pushed herself up, rubbing her nose. "That hurt."

"Yeah, yeah." Rena said as she got up off the bench and headed over to Umi. "Help me pull her out."

Rena and Pup each grabbed one of Umi's arms and started pulling. After slipping a few times due to the large amount of cum everywhere, they managed to pop Umi's cock out and pull her out from under Fran.

"Thanks." Fran said as she adjusted herself. She relaxed her pussy and tightened her core. She took a couple of deep breaths, and with a loud grunt, she flexed her abs with all her strength.

A huge wave of cum jetted from her pussy, hosing the other three. She pushed harder, emptying gallons from her womb. Her abs bulged along the outside of her rapidly deflating womb. She relaxed, took another breath, and pushed again. After a minute or so and a couple of sets, she was down to a more manageable size.

"Sorry." Fran said as she sat up and realized what she did. Pup and Rena stood there holding Umi, completely soaked and dripping with Umi's cum.

"Eh." Pup shrugged as she set Umi down and wiped some off. She kneeled down beside Umi, hugged her from behind, and started playing with her breasts. "Wakey, wakey."

Umi started to stir, roused by the warm feeling in her chest. The tingling of her sensitive nipples as Pup pinched them caused her to quietly moan. Pup played with her for a bit, moving one hand down to stroke Umi's soft cock.

"Wha..." Umi finally came too, and looked around. "What happened?"

"You lost." Pup said as she let go.

"I... I lost?" Umi said in disbelief.

"You lost?" Rena said with the same disbelief.

"Yup." Pup nodded. "I watched the whole thing. Fran took your cock, and you came first."

Umi sat there in shock as it all came back to her. The overwhelming pleasure of Fran's pussy, being pinned down and unable to fight back as she desperately fought to hold it in. Fran's engorged cock that refused to blow.