Hammer Cock High Ch. 12

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I lost..." Umi stared at her flaccid cock, not sure how to feel. She was by no means upset, just surprised. She never thought she would meet someone who could actually beat her cock. She honestly had no idea what to think about it.

Rena was in the same boat. She thought of Umi's dick as something to survive, not win against. The fact the Fran did, along with how she outfucked both her and Pup without cumming once, was down right astounding. There was no way she was just naturally that good.

"Fran, are you on the fuck team or something?" Rena asked as she stood up.

Fran looked towards her and stared for a moment, then answered.

"No, but I was back in middle school."

"Okay, I was gonna say." Pup interjected. "Cause you found my weak spots really fast."

"That, and the way you were breathing and pacing yourself was a lot like what I saw on TV." Rena said. "Also, you beat Umi! I didn't think that was possible."

Umi looked over to Fran, who was getting up off the ground. Her crotch and thighs were dripping with cum as she walked over to grab her clothes.

"That was really cool." Umi said.

Fran turned around, holding her clothes. She was already kind of enjoying having Rena and Pup in awe of her, and now having Umi say it was enough to turn her a little red.

"Thanks."

Umi and Fran's eyes met. They stared for a moment, then Umi shyly smiled and looked away. Fran felt her heart flutter at the sight, and she gave a small grin back.

"I'm gonna go clean off." Pup said as she gathered up her things.

"Same." Rena said.

Fran helped Umi up, and the four headed to the showers. They cleaned off quick, as they were all hungry from the intense session.

In the cafeteria, Umi and Pup sat down at a table while Fran and Rena went through the lunch line. Pup pulled out her lunch, and for the first time Umi really paid attention to it.

"That looks good." Umi said. Pup's lunch was a neatly packed sandwich on a nice bun with fresh looking meat and cheese with a bag of what looked like home-made chips.

"Why thank you. It's all from my family's restaurant." Pup said as she took a bite.

"I, uh... I'd like to eat there sometime."

"We should all go together for lunch. It'll be fun."

"Okay." Umi nodded as she started to eat.

A few moments later, Fran and Rena arrived with their lunches. Fran sat next to Umi, and Rena took a seat by Pup. The group was quiet as they ate, and the ate pretty quick. They ended up fucking for so long that after they recovered and showered, lunch was almost over. They finished, cleaned up, and headed back to class.

Fran and Umi went first, with Rena and Pup closely behind them. As they were walking down the hall, Pup nudged Rena with her elbow.

"I forgot to tell you, Whinny stopped me as I left the classroom." Pup whispered.

"The horse dick girl, right?" Rena whispered back.

"Yeah, she was asking about Fran."

"Ooh..."

"I know. She was wondering why we were all suddenly so friendly."

"Did you tell her?"

"Yeah, you should have seen her when I told her that they were dating now."

"What did she say?"

"She was shocked. She was like 'I thought you said she was shy!' I just threw my hands up and told her I was just as surprised."

"Oh jeez, I know, right?" Rena mumbled. "She couldn't even talk to me at first and now she has a girlfriend. It's only been a week!"

"Well, she's usually quite and shy but when she does something, she really gives it her all. You got to give her credit for that."

Rena sighed and nodded.

"I can't argue that. If anything, I feel like we fell behind. I mean, I've never had a girlfriend."

"Mm." Pup nodded. "Huh? What do you mean we?"

Rena looked over at Pup.

"You know, since we are both single."

"I'm not single."

"You have a girlfriend too?" Rena said, shocked.

"No, I'm married."

"Oh." Rena paused for a moment as she registered what she heard. "Wait, what!?"

Umi and Fran spun around.

"You're married?" Rena said, baffled.

"Yeah! I thought I told you." Pup replied.

"Wait, you're just joking, right?"

Pup looked around at the three of them.

"No, I'm really married. My husband's name is Anya. I could've sworn I told you that."

Umi stood there, her mouth agape at the news. Fran was just as shocked, though she did not show it.

"Woah..." Umi muttered.

"Are you sure you're married?" Rena asked.

Pup puffed out her cheeks.

"Why are so many people surprised when I tell them I'm married. Yes, I've been married for two years."

"Well, it's just." Rena scratched the back of her neck. "I know there's no rule about it, but girls usually like to wait until they're older."

"Oh, well that's because I've known her my entire life. We basically grew up together." Pup sighed and looked wistfully off into the distance. "When I finally came to maturity, she was my first. She proposed to me soon after and I said yes."

The other three were speechless. It was honestly a really sweet love story.

"So... what's your husband like?" Rena asked.

"Oh, she's an older cousin of mine, seven years older, and she's tall, sexy, cool, smart..."

For the entire walk back to the class and until the bell rang Pup rambled on about her husband. As classes resumed, Umi and Fran were just as distracted as they were that morning, both preoccupied by fantasies of a married life.