Hammer Cock High Ch. 13

Story Info
Whinny and her friends join Umi's group for lunch.
8k words
4.84
12.4k
18

Part 13 of the 17 part series

Updated 06/14/2023
Created 03/14/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Fran sat in the nurse's office before school. She had a bit of time before class and figured she would wait until Umi arrived. Her short stack mom, Jen, was getting organized as she prepared for the day. Fran watched her as she worked.

Jen kept glancing at her lean, tall, muscular daughter sitting in the corner. From the way she was sitting and acting it was clear that she wanted something. Jen was just waiting to see if she would speak up.

"Hey, mom?" Fran hesitantly got her mom's attention.

"Yes?" Jen answered as she straightened out some bedsheets. She was kind of excited, hoping it would be about Fran's new girlfriend.

Fran was staring at her mom intensely, but Jen thought nothing of it. To her, Fran actually looked a little nervous.

"I would like to get a phone."

Jen stopped what she was doing and looked at Fran.

"Nothing expensive, just something so I can talk to Umi. And, well, Rena and Pup. I guess."

There was a silence as Jen thought. Fran wanting a phone of all things was pretty surprising, though less so now that she had a girlfriend. Jen wanted to support Fran how she could, and it was great to see her being sociable, but spending money on a phone was not something she was going to do without some kind of commitment.

"I noticed you haven't been smoking as much."

Fran nodded.

"You spend almost all of your allowance on cigarettes."

"I haven't bought any in the last week."

"All of the money you spent on those could have bought you a phone."

"Yeah, I know..." Fran grumbled, irritated by the remark.

There was another silence. Fran began to think she was going to be turned down, but Jen was thinking of a deal she could make to keep Fran going in this direction.

"You've also gone to class twice in a row, now."

"I promise I'll keep going." Fran said quietly.

Jen took a deep breath and exhaled. Fran looked at her, anticipating the decision.

"I'll make you a deal." Jen said. "I'll buy you a phone. If you continue to go to class and not smoke, I'll still give you an allowance. If you screw up either of those things, your allowance will be used to pay for the phone."

"Okay." Fran agreed immediately.

Jen raised a brow, wondering if Fran had even heard what she just said.

"You have a pack on you right now."

"I'm not smoking them."

"Then why do you have them?" Jen asked, confused. Fran was not one to lie, so if she said she was not smoking them, she was probably not.

"I just... like having them on me. How about this?" Fran reached into her shirt pocket and pulled out her lighter. "Here."

Fran held out the lighter. Jen walked over and took it from her. She would have liked to take the cigarettes, too, but it occurred to her that they were kind of a crutch for Fran.

Jen looked Fran over. It was almost bizarre how serious Fran was being about this. A few months ago she would have laughed at the thought of Fran trading her cigarettes for a phone, yet here she was. The main reason she was doing this was obviously Umi, and Fran was serious enough to willingly change herself.

"You really like Umi, don't you?"

"Well... yeah." Fran fidgeted, feeling a little embarrassed. "I mean, so far. We only just met. We haven't done much more than talk and fuck."

"And that's a good start. Sometimes a relationship starts out as being friends. You just need to make sure it doesn't stay there."

"Mm." Fran mumbled as she thought about how much effort Umi was already putting in to get to know her.

Jen stepped forward and leaned into Fran, kissing her on the forehead.

"We'll go to the store on Saturday."

"Thank you."

"Now get to class."

Fran got up and left. Jen watched her go, then sighed and brushed a strand of her own reddish, auburn hair out of her face. Getting a phone for Fran would not be too bad since Jen budgeted very conservatively, and she really wanted to do anything she could to encourage this turn around in Fran's behavior. Hopefully it would be worth the cost.

On the way to class, Fran stopped by her locker and grabbed a few things. School was starting soon, so the hallways were getting busy. She grabbed what she needed and fought her way to class. Not much fighting was needed, though, as people usually just stepped out of her way.

"Good morning, Fran." Umi greeted Fran as she sat down at her desk.

"Hey." Fran replied.

Umi paused for a moment, her eyes drifting down then back up as she got a full picture of Fran.

"How was your work out yesterday?" Umi asked.

"It was good. Thanks." Fran said as she turned towards Umi. "How was your day?"

"It was... good." Umi smiled shyly. "I watched an old cartoon with my sister."

"What was it called?"

"I don't know, but it was about these two women who were fighters in a post-apocalyptic world. They could channel their arousal into power but they lose all their strength if they cum."

"I think I've heard of something like that."

"It's in a lot of shows, but this one was supposedly one of the first to do it. It's a really old show."

"Huh, cool." Fran felt like she knew what that was like considering how hard Umi could make her cum.

Fran let out a small sigh of relief and relaxed. She had been stressed about asking her mom to spend the money for a phone, but talking to Umi reminded her why she wanted one.

"So..." Pup said looking down at Rena. "What's up with you?"

Pup was sitting on Rena's desk, and Rena was slumped forward, her head in Pup's lap. She had bags under her eyes and her skin was a little pale.

"I played... such much Elnora last night." She mumbled.

"You look like you were up all night." Pup said.

"I... almost." Rena sat up and yawned, and her eyes were watery.

"Why were you playing so much?"

Rena's eyes went wide and she took a deep breath.

"Oh, it was so cool. So I got off that island the elves start on and it took me to this really cool new zone and when I was looking around the town I found the quest that let me turn into a bear!"

Rena paused for a moment and inhaled.

"So I did the quest and I killed all these owl things and talked to a spirit it was so cool and when I finished I talked to the girl and I learned how to turn into a bear. It was so cool! I can literally turn into a bear whenever I want! I was running around everywhere and I ended up playing so long I got like two more levels..."

Rena quieted down as she ran out of steam. Pup chuckled and smirked.

"You know what the next animal you can turn into is?"

"Oh! That's right! I think it was a cat?"

"Yup, and the cat can turn invisible."

"What?" Rena's jaw dropped. "Like, other people can't see me?"

"Yeah, you can go stealth and sneak up on people and attack."

"That's awesome..." Rena stared vacantly as her fried mind tried to comprehend the information.

"We should all start new characters and play together." Pup suggested.

"No!" Rena blurted out. "I just became a bear!"

"You can keep your character, you're not that far ahead."

"Oh..." Rena let out a sigh. "Okay then."

"How about this weekend? You two up for that?" Pup asked Umi and Fran.

"Yes." Umi nodded. Even in game she tended to be shy and rarely interacted with people, so playing with friends sounded like a lot of fun.

Fran glanced at Umi then back to Pup. She actually had some interest in the game. Her sister played it all the time, and after Umi mentioned it yesterday, Fran watched her play it some.

"I'll ask my sister if I can borrow her computer." Fran said.

The bell for class rang.

"Sweet!" Pup said as she hopped off the desk. "It's fun leveling as a group."

Pup went back to her desk as Bahlus came out of her office. She looked the class over and cleared her throat.

"Before we start class today, I first want to go over what is a tradition here at Hammer Cock." Bahlus announced.

There were some murmurs among the other students along with giggling from those who already knew what was about to come.

"As some of you may already know from your older siblings, every year we have an inter-class fuck competition. You may challenge students from other classes and they may challenge you."

Bahlus went on to explain. Each class had a collective score and each student had an individual score. The collective score was all the points the students had earned. How many points a student could earn was based on their individual score.

If a student won a lot, their individual points went up and they could win more for the class, but they were also worth more points to other classes if they were defeated.

If they lost a lot, their individual points went down. This meant they were worth less to other classes but they also earned less if they did manage a win. It was mainly so a class could not target the weakest person in another class for free points.

Challenging other students and winning earned more points than defeating a challenger. The challenger also got to choose dick or pussy.

"Scores will be kept electronically. There will be a large screen set up in the atrium that will show each class and each student's scores."

Bahlus adjusted her glasses and scanned the room, reading the reaction. Most of the girls seemed pretty excited and the rest seemed impartial. One, specifically Umi, looked like she was staring at an oncoming train.

"Now, this is all entirely voluntary. If you do not wish to participate you don't have to." Bahlus watched as Umi visibly exhaled in relief. "The competition will officially begin after the first month of school. You can always sign up later on, you will just start at zero points. I'll go over more of the rules as we get closer to the start date."

Bahlus continued with her morning lesson, well aware that not a lot of girls were paying attention. It was one of the most exciting things at Hammer Cock, so she had already planned ahead. She gave a short lesson and an easy assignment, letting the girls talk amongst themselves.

Umi glanced at Fran, and Fran glanced at her.

"You going to join?" Fran asked.

"I... don't know." Umi replied. "What about you?"

"Probably not."

"Oh come on, really?" Pup said as she walked over, dragging a chair with her. "You could single handedly carry our class."

"Mm-buhss... dick." Rena incoherently muttered. She was slumped over on her desk, half asleep.

Pup looked at Fran and Umi, and she could tell pretty easily there was not much interest from either of them.

"Well, it doesn't start for a few weeks and you can always join after."

The group lazily worked on the assignment until lunch, discussing who they thought was the strongest fucker in their class. Rena and Pup thought it was Fran followed by Umi, but Whinny and a few other girls looked quite intimidating.

The bell for lunch rang and the girls turned in their assignment. As they gathered up their things to head out, they were interrupted.

"Excuse me."

The four turned to see Whinny's tall lanky figure standing upright and proper in front of them, her long, covered horse cock swinging gently between her legs.

"If I may be so bold to assume, you girls were heading off to fuck, yes?" Whinny asked.

"Probably, I don't know." Pup shrugged. "Who's hungry and who's horny?"

The girls glanced at each other. Umi and Fran did not answer, and Rena was falling asleep at her desk. Whinny glanced around, anticipating their answer. Her eyes kept drifting towards Fran.

"Well, I feel like I need to work up an appetite so I vote fuck." Pup said.

"Okay." Umi agreed.

"So yes, we're gonna go fuck. Want to join?" Pup asked Whinny.

"Oh, er, Y-Yes! That sounds like quite the pleasurable experience." Whinny stuttered, trying to hide her excitement.

"Jeez, don't leave us behind." Brina said as she walked over with Elma. Milkshake followed behind them, her massive breasts swinging dangerously side to side.

"Yeah, mind if we all join?" Elma asked.

"I'm fine with that." Pup said.

"Dibs on Umi!" Brina threw her hand in the air, jumping up and down.

"I already called it!" Elma said.

"Nah ah."

"Yeah I did. I literally said the other day that if we got a chance I wanted her cock first."

"I didn't agree to that." Brina smugly smirked at Elma.

"Fine then, I'll fuck you for it." Elma's hand shot under Brina's skirt, grabbing her cock. Brina did the same to Elma, and the two tore off each other cocksocks and began stroking each other's flaccid dicks.

"Mmm, hm hm hm." Milkshake giggled. "Calm down you two."

"Let's go to the atrium." Pup said as she glanced at Rena.

"Excellent!" Whinny exclaimed. "I will meet you out there promptly."

Whinny headed out, glancing back at Fran one more time. Brina and Elma followed, still pinching and prodding each other, with Milkshake bringing up the rear.

"Hope you're ready." Pup nudged Fran. Fran glanced down at her.

"For what?" She asked.

Pup chuckled.

"Let's just say Whinny really, really enjoyed fucking you the first time."

"I see." Fran paused for a moment, then realized what Pup meant. "Oh. Really?"

"Yeah, but don't worry. I already told her about you and Umi. I don't think she's the type to try anything."

"Mm." Fran nodded. "Thanks."

Umi was following along, but struggled to fully understand. She figured it had something to do with Whinny also liking Fran, but it seemed like there was more to it. Umi began to worry about what Pup meant by Whinny trying something.

"Is... is she mad at me?" Umi asked Pup.

"Pfff..." Rena sleepily chuckled.

Fran and Pup looked at Umi.

"Wha... who, Whinny?" Pup asked.

Umi nodded.

"No. Not at all. She is in no way mad at you." Pup stated as explicitly as she could.

"Oh. I just thought, since you mentioned Fran-"

"No." Pup said again.

Rena buried her face into her arms, trying to hide her huge grin as she silently giggled.

"Oh. I just... okay. Sorry." Umi looked away and turned a little red, embarrassed by her misunderstanding of the situation.

Pup scooted over to Umi and put her arm around her shoulder. She leaned in close to Umi's face and whispered.

"Actually, you want to know what she said to me yesterday?"

"W-what?" Umi whispered back.

"She said she admires your boldness."

"Really?"

"Yeah. She thought it was pretty amazing how you just walked up to Fran and asked her out." Pup nodded.

"W-wow..." Umi turned a little red at the thought of someone admiring her.

"Yup." Pup stood up and slapped Umi on the back. "Alright, let's get going. Wet pussies and hard dicks are awaiting."

Umi and Fran left first, with Pup waiting for Rena as she slowly got up and stumbled toward the door.

"Hey, I can grab my mat if you want to use it to take a nap." Pup said as they walked through the door.

Rena paused and stared at her for a moment. She was hesitant, but was too exhausted to give any heed to her own insecurities.

"Yes, please."

Pup went to her locker, then walked with Rena to the atrium where they found the rest of the girls.

Whinny sat naked on a stone bench with her arms folded and her fully erect horse cock towering in front of her. Her swollen saggy balls hung off the edge between her legs. She and Milkshake were watching as Brina and Elma went at it.

Brina and Elma's fuck had turned into a full-on tussle as they rolled around on the floor, wrestling to gain an advantage. Their strength was even, so neither was making much progress. Both were trying to get the other's dick inside them.

"Doesn't that hurt?" Pup asked as she laid her mat on one of the stone benches.

"One would think." Whinny shrugged. "These two small girls are more brutish than I expected."

Brina and Elma rolled into the concrete side of a planter.

"Ow! Stupid bitch! Put your dick in me and cum already!"

"No! Move your legs! I'm gonna suck you dry!"

Rena ignored the commotion, making her way to the bench where she fell face down onto Pup's mat. The mat smelled heavily of cum, which only made her drowsier and aroused. She rolled onto her back and fell asleep almost immediately with her two half-erect cocks hanging to each side.

Whinny glanced over at Fran, then swallowed and cleared her throat, trying not to seem too eager.

"Fran, if you don't mind?" Whinny asked as she spread her legs and waved her massive horse dick side to side. Her heavy balls gently swung along with it. "If you're up for a fuck, I feel I could prove a bit more resilient this time around."

"Okay." Fran said casually. She had planned to give Umi the hard dicking she was wanting, but with her already spoken for, Fran was up for anything. She began to unknot her blouse and strip down.

"Wonderful!" Whinny's veiny cock pulsed and swelled even more, bursting with anticipation. She got up from the bench, leaving behind a pool of her fluids from her gushing cunt. As normal as she tried to appear, she was giddy with excitement and incredibly hot.

She took a breath and composed herself. She was far too aroused and would not be able to last at this rate. Just touching her own cock was making her twitch from how sensitive she was. She needed to put up a good fight, but she could not suppress the desire to fuck Fran again. Fran had an incredible pussy, able to take her entire cock to the base, and her body was aching to feel that pleasure again.

Whinny sat on the ground while Fran stepped over her. Whinny swallowed, captivated by Fran's incredibly sexy and muscular figure towering over her. Fran lowered herself, her abs flexing then distending out as Whinny's large cock filled her. She took Whinny right to the base, then scooted her hips back and forth as she made room.

"Ahh..." Whinny shivered and then sighed. It was just as great as she remembered. The feeling of being fully enveloped by Fran's slick, warm, tightness was absolutely exquisite. "Such a wonderful pussy."

"Thanks." Fran said. She flexed her core and bent slightly forward.

"Gah!" Whinny gasped as Fran squeezed and bent her cock. She shuddered and twitched as the pleasure surged through her. The first time they fucked, Fran was just bouncing around on her cock while fucking the other girls. Now that Whinny had Fran's full attention, it was going to be a lot more intense. Whinny could feel her own fluids squirting out onto the back of her balls as her body trembled with anticipation.

Fran moved slowly at first, picking up the pace as she played around with Whinny's unique dick. Shifting side to side and moving it around inside her, Fran found that the flat, flared head of the horse cock could rub some nice areas different than Umi's. She could feel herself heating up as she rode Whinny's hard dick and instinctively backed off a bit to keep herself from losing control.

Whinny grit her teeth as Fran's powerful body pumped and grinded her cock. The arousal surged through her body as every inch if her dick was constantly stimulated. Her pussy was drooling on the floor and soaking her balls even more than the fluids from Fran running down her cock.

"Hnnnaaa..." Whinny swallowed and took a breath, trying to contain herself and hide the fact she was already moaning. Her cock just felt too good inside Fran, and precum was already spurting out.

She wanted to make this incredible pleasure last as long as it could, but the gripping and pumping of Fran's hot pussy was blowing her away. She could already feel something welling up in her engorged balls and she fought hard to push it back down. Taking a breath and clearing her mind, she calmed herself and focused. She had underestimated Fran the first time they fucked and she let herself get overwhelmed. As amazing as fucking Fran was, she still had her pride to redeem.

"Hmm..." Pup looked around. Umi was sitting on a bench, slowly stroking herself erect as she watched Brina and Elma fight over who got to fuck her. Pup could feel her body warming up as she watched Umi's massive dick slowly arch into the air, growing ever harder. The loud wet slaps of Fran's blows against Whinny echoed alongside the loud bickering of Brina and Elma, and Whinny was making strange squeaks as she tried to muffle her voice.