Hammer Cock High Ch. 13

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

With everyone busy and Rena asleep, that left only Milkshake. She sat quietly on a bench, watching everyone else fuck. Her massive breasts heaved with every breath and jiggled as she softly laughed every now and then.

"Hey, Milkshake." Pup said as she sat down beside her.

"Mmm, hello Pup." Whinny replied softly.

Pup leaned forward, taking a good look at Milkshakes massive, bare breasts.

"So what's with the metal things on your nipples?" Pup asked.

"Mmm, hm hm hm..." Milkshake quietly giggled and wrapped her arms around her right tit, smushing it into her. "My breasts never stop making make milk."

Milkshake twisted the metal ring on her nipple and popped if off. The moment she did, a stream of breast milk exploded forth, spraying everywhere.

"If I didn't keep my nipples clamped it would never stop. It's quite inconvenient."

"Ooooh." Pup watch in awe as the breast spilled endless amounts of milk.

Milkshake giggled.

"Would you like to know why I get called Milkshake?" She asked. As she moved her nipple towards Pup.

Pup leaned forward. She watched the large amount of milk endlessly spill and trickle everywhere, then went all in, wrapping her mouth around Milkshakes nipple.

Pup's eye went wide with shock. It tasted incredible. It was like a smooth, thick, and a bit sweet, and the only thing Pup could think was that it tasted like a warm milkshake. Pup pulled back and swallowed it down.

"It's so good!" Pup exclaimed, going back in for more.

Milkshake shivered and her face turned red as Pup wrapped her lips around her nipple and began feverishly sucking. Pup's fingers dug into her soft supple breasts, squeezing more out.

"Why, thank you." Milkshake said. As Pup suckled away, she wrapped her arm around her and pulled her close, moving Pup into her lap. "I need to drain my breasts every day, so drink as much as you can. Now, let me take care of this for you."

Milkshake cradle the suckling Pup with one arm while the other slid under her left tit. She grabbed Pup's cock and began gently stroking it.

"Oooh, hee hee. It's slimy." Milkshake giggled.

"Mmm..." Pup sighed as Milkshake's soft hand began to pleasure her. She hugged the massive breast in front of her, drinking all that she could as she.

Umi was watching, and her interest had been piqued. Pup was thoroughly enjoying Milkshake's breast milk, and Umi was dying to try it.

Brina and Elma had each orgasmed a couple of times now, but they still were going at it, rolling around in a pool of their own cum. Umi began to wonder if they were going to finish in time for her to fuck. She glanced over at Pup and Milkshake again and made up her mind. She got up, hugged her dick, and walked over.

"Hello." Milkshake warmly greeted her. "I'm sorry, I forgot your name."

"H-hi. I'm... Umi." Umi shuttered.

"Hello, Umi." Milkshake smiled.

Umi began to fidget, unsure how to ask to join. Pup glanced over at her, but barely registered she was there. Pup was in the middle of an orgasm, and between her cock being stroked and guzzling down endless amount of delicious milk, she was lost in her own little world of pleasure.

"Can I... try some milk, too? Please?" Umi asked with a more confidence then she thought she had. It was strange, the panic she usually felt when talking to people she did not know was really subdued.

"Oh, please do." Milkshake stopped playing with Pup's swollen knot for a moment to heave her ample left breast. "Just twist the little metal thing to take it off."

Umi nodded and sat down beside her. She touched Milkshakes breast softly at first, then began to grope it with both hands. It was amazing how soft and fluffy they were despite their incredible size.

Umi pulled the tit towards her and examined the large, erect nipple. She grabbed the small metal cylinder device that clamped around it and turned it. To Umi's surprise, the metal expanded, allowing it to easily come off.

Milk sprayed out, but at the moment Umi was preoccupied by the metal clamp. It was not just a piece of metal, but an intricate device. She held the inside with her finger as she twisted it, and the device expanded and shrunk in a way that would not pinch the skin when it was tightened. The inside was layered with some sort of soft, squishy material.

"Isn't it neat?" Milkshake asked.

"Yeah, it's really cool." Umi nodded.

"I'd leave quite a mess everywhere I went if it weren't for those."

Umi played with it for a moment before turning back to the spouting breast. She licked some of the milk dripping off, then immediately went all in. It was delicious.

"Hah..." Milkshake moaned as her entire body quivered. "Both... at once..."

Umi sucked harder, squeezing the breast to get more out. She could not get enough of the sweet, warm, delicious milk pouring out of Milkshakes breasts.

"MmmmmMMMM!" Milkshake bit her lip and began furiously beating Pup's dick. "Harder. Suck harder!"

Umi and Pup became more aggressive, sucking, licking, and even lightly biting Milkshakes nipples while mashing her breasts.

"Yes. Yes! YEEEEEES!" Milkshake shook and hot gooey liquid splattered Pup's back.

"MMM-PPAAAH! Cough.. cough... Woah!" Pup and Umi both spat out a large amount of milk and started coughing. A huge torrent of milk burst out of Milkshake's breasts, and it was far too much for them to handle.

"Oof." Pup rolled off Milkshake's lap and hit the ground. She struggled to get to her feet as she was still on the middle of one of her long-lasting orgasms, and her cock was spewing forth an endless stream of cum.

Umi and Pup watched in awe has Milkshake arched her back and lifted her huge breasts into the air. Between the cum flying from her cock and the milk spraying from her tits, Milkshake looked like a human fountain.

"Ha... Ah-ah... Ahhhhh..." Milkshake moaned as her orgasm died down. The flow of milk and cum slowed, and she was left panting for breath.

"Are... you okay?" Umi asked.

"More than okay, now." Milkshake softly giggled, still trembling. "I needed that."

"Did you cum?" Pup asked as she wiped the liquid off her back.

"Oh, I did. And hard."

"Just from having your breasts sucked?"

"Mm, hm hm hm..." Milkshake giggled again. She gently massaged her breasts, which had shrunk some. "My nipples are as sensitive as my dick. For me, it was like getting two blowjobs at once."

"Ohhhh... Cool." Pup said as she slowly stroked her own cumming dick.

"Ahhh..." Milkshake sighed as she mashed her breasts together, renewing the flow of milk. "Please, help yourself to more."

Pup patted her stomach, which had become distended by the sheer amount of milk she had already drank.

"Okay." Pup sat back down, grabbed a tit, and began suckling away. Umi did the same, not even close to having had her fill.

Milkshake pulled Umi in closer and began to slowly stroke her massive erection.

"Oh my, it really is a monster." Milkshake said as she got a good feel of its incredible length and girth. "So big... So hard..."

On the floor, Elma and Brina were still going at it. They had exhausted each other to the point where they were both lying on their backs, weakly beating each other off.

Whinny was on her back, gasping with every stroke she took. Her cock hurt and her balls were engorged with cum. She thought Fran was close and she could feel Fran's pussy quivering around her cock, but it was already over. Her swollen, throbbing, red horse cock was well past its limit and her body began to spasm as the orgasm overtook her. She clawed at the ground and squirmed as her back arched.

"HaaaAAAHH!" Whinny howled in ecstasy as her balls contracted, sending a massive load of thick sperm up her urethra and directly into Fran's womb. The orgasm she had been holding back rocked her body, and she twitched and jerked uncontrollably as her face contorted. She could do nothing but cum like crazy while trapped in Fran's pussy.

"Mmm..." Fran shuddered as a torrent of hot cum welled up inside her and distended her abs. She sank down onto Whinny's violently pulsating cock, taking the load as deep as she could, her own dick spitting precum all over Whinny.

"Haa... Haa... Haa..." Whinny shook her head and caught her breath, trying to focus. She shuddered as she kept out a few more spurts.

Fran stayed still for a moment. With the boiling cum sloshing around inside her, she felt like she was going to lose her own load at the slightest touch. Whinny came more than she expected.

"That was... quite good... It's my loss, but I'm glad it wasn't so one sided." Whinny said.

"Yeah..." Fran took a moment to catch her breath. "You've got some endurance."

Whinny reached up and touched Fran's cock. Fran shuddered.

"Can I finish you?" Whinny asked.

"Go ahead."

Whinny grabbed the iron-like cock with both hands. It twitched and pulsed, and was incredibly hot.

"Mm." Fran braced herself as Whinny began to stroke her, but she had already let herself relax. She barely lasted ten seconds. "Hnn!"

"Woah!" Whinny gasped as Fran's pussy tightened around her flaccid dick. Fran's cock let out a few spurts of precum followed by a powerful stream that flew right over her head. "What a shot..."

Fran trembled as she came, and after a few moments her stream began to weaken until it was a trickle. As the last few waves of orgasmic pleasure washed over her, she let out a sigh. She looked down to see she a left a nice thick layer on Whinny's face and breasts.

Whinny continued to play with Fran's dick, admiring how hard it was. She had been so focused on how much she enjoyed Fran's pussy that she had completely missed how amazing her cock was, too. She rubbed some of Fran's cum around her breasts, warming herself up for round two.

"You're still hard as a rock." Whinny said.

"Yeah." Fran stated quite frankly.

"I think it's my turn to mount you." Whinny said as she stroked Fran's dick.

"You sure?" Fran asked. She could see Whinny still shaking from her orgasm.

"Of course! I-ooohh..." Whinny shivered as her soft, sensitive cock slid out of Fran. Fran moved backwards and sat down, leaning back. Her distended womb full of cum barely jiggled, held still by her powerful abs. Whinny could not help but stare at the curves of Fran's muscular body.

Fran spread her legs. Beads of cum ran down her veiny, thick cock. Her swollen balls lay on the floor, one load not being nearly enough to empty them. Her beautiful face, while cool and calm, was reddened by her arousal, and she silently watched Whinny.

Whinny sighed. She could not blame Umi one bit for being so quick to snatch up this beautiful beast of a woman. Of course, that did not mean Whinny was not going to take every chance she got to fuck. Just looking at Fran was enough to get her back to half erect.

"I'm not used to being made to cum that hard, but worry not." Whinny shakily got to her feet. She found her balance then stepped over Fran, straddling her cock. Without a moment of hesitation, she dropped her hips, taking the whole thing. "Good lord, your cock is as hard as your body. How wonderful!"

Fran shivered as her cock was engulfed. She was still sensitive from cumming, but so was Whinny. She could feel the walls of Whinny's pussy tremble and spasm around her dick.

With her hand, Whinny traced the outline of Fran's cock bulging out of her belly. She contracted her muscles and squeezed tight, but it did not bend even a bit. It was just too hard and too strong. She rocked back and forth a bit, getting a good feel for it before she started to move.

Fran laid back a let Whinny ride her. Though Whinny was moving slow and clearly enjoying herself, she was actually pretty skilled. Fran shivered as her sensitive dick was squeezed and stroked by Whinny's tight, hot pussy. She could last a while, but Whinny could definitely make her cum at some point.

The sound of moaning caught her attention, and Fran turned her head to see Umi with her dick as far as it would go in Milkshake. Fran could not help but think how amazing Umi's dick was. Even just watching her fuck someone with it was turning her on. After watching Umi fuck for a bit, Fran sat up. Whinny had gotten her pretty close, and Fran was ready to blow another load.

"H-huh?" Whinny mumbled in a haze of pleasure as she realized her erect cock was now snugly between Fran's firm perky breasts.

Fran planted her hands on Whinny's waist, and Whinny could feel Fran lifting her up.

"What are yo-OHH!" Whinny moaned loudly as Fran forced her back down, then lifted her back up again. Fran began to move faster, her powerful arms flexing as she used Whinny's body like a toy.

"W-wait-t-t... Oh... Oh god!" Whinny shuddered and gasped as Fran wrapped her lips around the head of her horse cock. "T-too much!"

Whinny was overwhelmed. When Fran pushed her down, she took an iron hard cock straight to the base, and when Fran lifted her up, her cock slid down Fran's throat. She was quickly losing control, and could already feel herself about to cum. She gripped Fran's muscular shoulders to keep balance, and tried to control her breathing and keep it together for a bit longer.

Whinny shuddered and bit her lip. It was too much to last any longer. Her toes curled and her eyes rolled back as she succumbed to Fran's two-sided attack.

"OH GOOOOD!" Whinny exploded in Fran's mouth, and Fran guzzled down every last drop. In the midst of her full body orgasm, Fran began to fuck her even harder. "NYAAAAA!"

Fran tensed up. She had managed to build up enough pleasure, and she could feel an orgasm start to overtake her. Her hips started to rock and her body began to shake. She took a deep breath and grit her teeth.

"HNNN!" Fran contracted her groin muscles as she came, forcing it out as hard as she could.

"H-H-HAAAA!" Whinny howled again as Fran's powerful stream of cum slammed into her womb. "WAAAH?!"

Just as Whinny thought her orgasm could not get any more intense, Fran swallowed her cock as deep as she could and began sucking hard. The incredible pressure from Fran's throat overcame her cock, and Whinny could feel the cum being sucked right out of her balls.

"W-what is this?" Whinny's head was spinning from the prolonged orgasm. "I can't... stop... cumming?"

Fran pushed Whinny down harder on her own spurting cock, then took a hold of each of her pulsing testicles. Fran kneaded and squeezed them as Whinny was forced to keep cumming, working out every last drop. Suddenly, Whinny's stream came to an abrupt stop. Her balls had been completely emptied.

"I... I can't cum... another drop." Whinny teetered back and forth on Fran's still cumming dick, completely overwhelmed from the stimulation. Her balls hurt from having been emptied so quickly, and her cock had gone numb from cumming for so long. "Un... believable..."

Fran grinned a little as she leaned back, balancing Whinny on her cock as she pumped a few last spurts into her before her orgasm ended. It was kind of fun using some of the techniques she learned when she was part of the fuck team on these girls. A skilled fucker could force an opponent to keep cumming and even empty their balls in one orgasm if they had the chance.

She glanced down at her rotund belly and stretched abs. Both her womb and her stomach were packed full of Whinny's cum, and she had become quite inflated. Nowhere near what Umi could do, but still a well-above average amount.

Fran gently touched her distended abs. Lightly at first, then quite a bit harder. They were sensitive, but not near enough to make her cum. Was it because she was touching herself instead of someone else doing it?

Her curiosity was quickly answered. Fran noticed Whinny falling towards her out of the corner of her eye. Her eyes went wide as she realized what was about to happen, but she was too slow. Whinny threw her hands out and caught herself on Fran's inflated belly.

"HnnnnNYAAA!" Fran's moaned loudly and her head flew back. An intense pleasure exploded from her core and rocked her body, causing her to cum near instantly. She released yet another thick load deep into Whinny, further distending her belly with cum. The stimulation was so incredible Fran could not even see straight.

Whinny tensed up as Fran came inside her, and her hands clamped down on Fran's abs even harder. Whinny moaned, half in pleasure and half in pain, as Fran forced her to cum yet again. The two rocked back and forth as their orgasms caused each other to keep cumming.

"HNN! HSS! TCH! HNNNG!" Fran jerked and seized uncontrollably as she was losing her mind. She needed to get Whinny off her abs, but her body would not listen to her and the orgasm just would not stop. All she could do was cum, and she could feel the tension in her balls fading as they were rapidly drained.

Whinny could not stop dry orgasming. Even with her empty balls throbbing painfully, the ecstasy of Fran's cock thrashing around inside her expanding womb was too much. Finally, with what felt like gallons of cum inside her, she passed out. She fell onto her massive stomach, then rolled off Fran onto the ground next to her.

"HAAaaa..." Fran shuddered and let out a huge sigh of relief as Whinny finally let go of her hyper-sensitive abs. A few moments later, the last of her orgasm dissipated, and she regained control of her faculties. She was exhausted, her body shaking, balls empty, and dick completely flaccid. She laid there, resting until she could move again.

Fran was in shock. She was still not used to it. She had never realized how sensitive her abs were when they were stretched until she met Umi, and now it kept happening. When she was on the fuck team and did practice, something like this never really came up. None of the girls in her middle school had big enough cocks or could cum enough to really inflate her. It was weird figuring out only now that she had such a huge weak spot.

Fran struggled to partially sit up and look around. Umi was passed out on Milkshake's back. Her flaccid cock was still inside, and copious amounts of cum covered the floor.

Milkshake was face down on the floor, or as much as she could be. Between her oversized breasts and her hyper inflated womb full of cum, the only other parts of her touching the ground were her toes and her hands. Pup laid beside her, her gut bloated with milk as she continued to suckle away.

Fran laid back down and exhaled, figuring she would lay there and rest a while. She could not help but think about how cute Umi looked post orgasm, as she slept quietly, still red faced and panting. She was just so adorable.

After a while, Whinny came to. She sat up as much as she could with her inflated womb, realizing she was no longer on top of Fran. She looked over at Fran who was resting on her back with her head tilted towards Umi.

Whinny stared at Fran's distended womb and stretched abs. Fran's reaction to her grabbing them was incredible. Whinny felt an orgasmic tingle inside her as she remembered Fran's cock going wild and how incredibly strong and forceful her ejaculation was. She reached out, and gently touched Fran's abs.

Fran instinctively swatted the hand away and turned toward Whinny, glaring at her.

"M-my apologies. I was just c-curious about your abs." Whinny stuttered, startled by Fran's sudden aggression. "I did not expect such a reaction to them being touched. I was wondering what happened."

Fran stared at her for a moment, then relaxed her expression.

"My abdominal muscles get really sensitive when their stretched." Fran lightly patted her stomach.

"Ah, interesting." Whinny paused a moment, then chuckled. "A point of attack for when we next fuck."

"Yeah." Fran said. She made no reaction to Whinny's joke.

"Well, heh..." Whinny awkwardly fidgeted. "You're a very strong fucker. You seem well practiced. That was quite the technique you used to keep me cumming."