Hammer Cock High Ch. 13

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I used to be on the fuck team in middle school." Fran said.

"I see." Whinny said as the conversation fell silent again. "You must have been... uh... very good."

Fran slowly stood up and stretched her arms.

"That was fun." Fran said.

"Oh-yes! Yes! Very!" Whinny replied, surprised by the remark. "You have an excellent body. Most excellent!"

"Thanks." Fran put her knuckle to her chin, cracking her neck one way, then the other. "Your cock is interesting. You ride dick pretty well, too."

"Why, thank you. I'm no pro, but I'm a bit practiced myself." Whinny brushed her hair out of her face and struggled to her feet. She took a moment to catch her balance. Her beach ball of a belly wobbled wildly as Fran's cum sloshed around inside her. She shivered a bit as her insides were stirred up.

Fran went over and sat by Umi who had woken up, and Whinny sat across from them. Brina and Elma were done bickering, having forgotten about Umi until it was too late.

The girls sat around and talked for a bit about the school fuck tournament before picking up their things and heading to the showers. There they cleaned off and drained themselves before heading to lunch, stopping back in the atrium to wake up Rena.

In the cafeteria, they all sat around one of the larger tables. Umi, Pup, and Milkshake sat down while the rest headed over to the lunch line. When they returned, Brina and Elma sat on each side of Milkshake, each taking a tit for themselves. Fran sat beside Umi.

"Uh... Anyone-urp! I'm just gonna put my lunch here. If anyone wants some, go for it." Pup said as she slid her lunchbox to the center of the table while cradling her belly. "Too full..."

"Wow, that looks good." Elma said as she looked at Pup's food.

"Oh yeah, that kind of looks like the sandwiches they make at Thick Meat." Brina said.

"It is." Pup said as she rubbed her belly. "That's my family's restaurant."

"Whaaaat? No way!" Elma excitedly exclaimed. "That's like our favorite place to eat."

"Ah yes, Thick Meat. I've been there once myself. A fine establishment." Whinny chimed in.

"Well, thanks. I'm glad you like it." Pup replied as she smiled with pride.

"That's why you look so familiar." Brina looked around Milkshake's breasts at Elma. "I told you I thought we had seen her before."

"I sometimes wait on tables during the dinner rush." Pup said.

"Oh cool. We usually eat lunch there, so maybe that's why we haven't seen you too much."

The conversation died down as they all started to eat. Brina, Elma, and Rena picked away at Pup's lunch while Milkshake pulled out a rather large and very full lunchbox. She ate with her arms on top of her breasts, smushing them down and out of her way. Umi was surprised by the amount of food she was easily putting away.

As Milkshake ate, her face was red with arousal from the stimulation of having both her nipples suckled on. Part way through her meal, she froze up and her hand shot down to her waist. A moment later, she started shaking and the sound of cum splattering the floor could be heard from under the table. She let out an erotic sigh, then went back to eating.

"So, feeli-urp. Oh, wow. Feeling better?" Pup asked Rena.

Rena nodded as she ate a chip from Pup's lunch.

"Yeah. Thanks for letting me borrow your mat."

"You're welcome." Pup smiled.

Rena looked at Pup, then over to Milkshake, then back to Pup.

"Does it really taste that good?" Rena asked in a low voice.

Pup's eyes went wide and she gave a quick nod back.

"Oh, yes. God yes."

"Hmm." Rena watched as Elma and Brina suckled each breast alongside their meals. "Anyway, did Whinny really say what you told Umi this morning?"

"Yeah." Pup nodded. "Well, I mean, she also said something about how if she could do what Umi did, 'This would be a lot easier'. No idea what she meant by that."

"This would be easier?"

"Yup." Pup shrugged. "I guess she just really wants a girlfriend or something."

"Huh. She's kind of weird."

"Yeah, but she's nice."

Umi and Fran were eating quietly, listening to the others talk. As Umi did, it occurred to her just how comfortable she felt being around so many people. She even talked to Milkshake earlier. She could not help but feel proud of herself.

"What are you smiling about?" Fran asked, curious about the cute little grin Umi was sporting.

"Oh!" Umi glanced up at Fran and her face turned red. "I, er... I-I'll tell you later."

"Alright." Fran replied. She paused for a moment. "Hey."

Umi looked up at Fran again.

"Yes?"

"Tomorrow after school, would you come work out with me?"

"W-work out?"

"Yeah. I'll show you some easy lifts you can do. And, well... Talk a bit."

"Okay." Umi agreed. She had started to over think it and stopped herself. Fran had basically just asked her on a date, and she would get to see Fran flex and move her sexy muscles.

"Great." Fran gave Umi a small smile.

The group of girls went on talking up until the bell rang, then all headed back to class.