Hammer Cock Side Story 01

Story Info
A construction worker meets her cute supervisor.
7.4k words
4.59
13.2k
20

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/15/2023
Created 01/29/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Under the blazing sun inside the steel skeleton of a future box store, Melinda was busy jackhammering away some concrete to run electrical. She was a construction worker, nearly seven feet tall with tan skin, short brunette hair under her hard hat, and toned muscles. Like most construction workers in the heat, she wore very short and tight cargo shorts, boots, and a hi-vis vest with nothing underneath. Her large, firm, bare breasts jiggled wildly and her wide, defined hips swung back and forth as she worked. The subtle arousal of watching her abs and back muscles flex as she worked was a welcome addition to the day for the crew.

Out of the corner of her eye, Mel noticed Onna, another worker, waving at her. She stopped the jackhammer and took out one of her ear plugs.

"Manager wants to see you in the modular, Mel!" Onna yelled.

"A'ight." Mel hollered back.

She set down her tools and made her way across the dusty, dirty work yard towards the small modular by the fence. She opened the door, graciously welcoming the cool air conditioning.

"Hey, you wanted to see me?" Mel asked. "Oh..."

To Mel's surprise, the manager for the project was the cute new girl, Gabby. Petite and slender, she had round cheeks and a button nose. Being on the management side, she wore her reddish hair long and straight, nearly down to the waist. She was wearing a dressy polo shirt and slacks, which along with her glasses gave her a professional look despite her small size.

Mel found her to be absolutely adorable. Though Gabby was not completely new to the company as she had been there a year, and Mel had seen her around quite a bit, they had yet to have a chance to talk beyond greetings so her being the manager of the project was a welcome surprise.

Gabby was sitting at a desk, looking over blue prints and spreadsheets. She looked up at Mel and adjusted her glasses.

"Hello, Melinda." Gabby formally greeted her.

"Mel's fine."

"Mel, then..." Gabby nodded, and Mel could have sworn she smiled for a moment.

"So, what's up?" Mel asked, taking a quick glance around the modular.

"I... just wanted to see how you were doing. You were just moved to this job site yesterday and I wanted to make sure you were comfortable." Gabby's eyes shifted as she talked, not quite able to make eye contact.

"Uh, yeah." Mel answered, a bit confused. "I mean, I've been working with a lot of the girls here for years, so we already know each other."

"Oh." Gabby paused for a moment, then nervously smiled. "Good, good..."

There was an awkward pause as Gabby seemed to be looking for something to say. Mel stared at her for a moment. She had heard Gabby was a bit shy and awkward, and it was starting to seem true. Gabby had never gone drinking with the crew nor did anything with them outside of work. Mel stayed for a minute, as it was cute watching Gabby try her best, but wanted to get back to work.

"Is that all you need?" Mel asked as she put her hand on the door knob.

"Why don't you take a break? It's pretty hot out." Gabby said, gesturing towards the couch.

Mel glanced at the couch, back to Gabby, then shrugged. Taking a moment to cool off was fine, and management approved it so no one could complain.

"Sure." She stepped over and fell back into the cushions with a thud, her large frame easily taking up both spots. She kicked her legs up on the coffee table and unzipped her cargo shorts, reaching in to fish out her sweaty cock. Her thick, veiny, flaccid member popped out of her shorts, hitting her abs with a meaty slap. "Ah..."

She spread her legs, airing out her crotch. She wished she could just wear a cocksock or even nothing at all, but that was too dangerous in her job. Just like loose clothing, having her dick hang out was an accident waiting to happen, so it stayed secure in her shorts. The last thing a construction worker wanted was for her meat to get caught in a machine and ripped off. Mel was internally whinging at the thought when she noticed Gabby was looking right at her.

"Need something?" Mel asked, hoping she wanted a quick fuck.

"Oh! Sorry, I was just surprised. You DO have quite the cock." Gabby said as she adjusted her glasses and looked closer. "I thought they were just exaggerating."

"Heh, thanks." Mel scratched the back of her head, a bit embarrassed. "I get it from my dad's side."

"It's really something."

"Well." Mel spread her legs and grabbed the base of her dick, flopping it around. "Feel free to go for a ride."

Gabby's face turned red and she quickly hid it by looking down at her laptop.

"Sorry, I-I've needa... work." Gabby said, fidgeting as she clicked and typed almost randomly.

"Alright." Mel said, watching her. It seemed what she had heard about Gabby's shyness from her coworkers was not exaggerated. Mel thought it was a shame, as she would have liked to get to know her more, or at the least ream out her tight little body.

Mel let go of her cock as tingles ran up her shaft. There was no point in getting hard, and she did not want to go back to work with an erection.

"You must have a very happy girlfriend." Gabby said without looking up from her laptop.

"Heh, I'm single." Mel said with an embarrassed smile as she scratched the back of her head.

"Oh! Sorry! I just, I thought someone like you would be taken." Gabby gasped.

"Not yet..." Mel said, watching Gabby even closer. She could have sworn Gabby smiled again just then. "How 'bout you?"

"Perhaps once I've settled in." Gabby said as she typed.

"Hm." Mel nodded, keeping Gabby's comment in mind. Gabby's looks were already right up Mel's alley, and she seemed pretty nice so far. She was the type of girl Mel would not mind being with, and it would get her parents off her back about finding someone. Perhaps it could even go somewhere serious. A quick scenario played out in her head, but Mel quickly brushed it away. She was getting way too far ahead of herself.

"Do you have any hobbies?" Gabby asked, still struggling to look up from her computer.

"Uh, well, not really. Usually just going to the gym and drinking with the girls on fridays. Speaking of which, you should join us."

Gabby's eyes went wide like a deer caught in headlights and she froze up.

"I really should." She said in a monotone voice before going back to typing.

Mel had to keep herself from laughing. Gabby's shyness was so obvious now it was cracking her up. Mel took a quick breath to keep a chuckle from escaping.

"What about you?" Mel cheerfully threw the question back at Gabby.

"I em..." Gabby cleared her throat. "Just... kind of uninteresting nerdy stuff."

"Oh really?" Mel pushed. "Like what?"

"It's... it's nothing."

"Oh, come one. I was friends with a few nerdy girls back in highschool and they were fun to hang out with. I want to know what you like. Fantasy? Reptiles? Historical Aviation?"

"Historical Aviation?" Gabby finally looked up from her laptop with a puzzled look.

"Yup. Honestly she was really interesting to listen to." Mel answered as she remembered the near hour long explanation the girl had gone on about the differences that wing shapes made.

Gabby stared at her laptop for a few moments, contemplating what she just heard. Finally, she bucked up the courage and spoke.

"Lately I've been into hypnotism." She murmured quietly.

Mel's head tilted to the side. That was indeed something interesting.

"Hypnotism? Like waving a coin in front of them and making them do stuff?" Mel inquired. "I've seen some of that on the internet but could never tell if it was fake."

"Oh, it's very real." Gabby began to fidget nervously. "In fact, I've been... well... practicing."

"Seriously?" Mel sat up. "Can you do that to me?"

"Really!?" Gabby replied with a combination of shock and excitement.

"Yeah, I want to see what it's like." Mel said, starting to get excited herself. "Ooh, I know! I want to see if you can make me jerk myself off."

Gabby's eyes flickered back and forth, then she picked her phone up off the desk. She walked over and stood nervously in front of Mel's smiling face, clutching her phone to her chest.

"Okay, um..." Gabby looked around, then walked over to the door where she turned the light off, dimming the room. She messed with her phone for a moment, then walked back over to Mel. "I'm... going to get close to you."

Mel nodded and scooted over. Gabby stepped around the coffee table and gently sat herself down next to Mel.

"Now lean back and relax." Gabby spoke in a whispery voice.

"Alright." Mel said as she leaned back and relaxed.

Gabby took a few breaths herself, trying to stay calm. She leaned into Mel, her heart skipping a beat as her breasts pressed into Mel's rock-hard arms. She held her phone in front of Mel's eyes and started to speak softly, her lips practically touching Mel's ear.

"Relax your eyes. Don't look at anything, just let it fill your vision."

"Huh..." Mel mumbled as she stared into what she could only describe as a distant abyss they seemed to be ever so slightly shifting.

"Clear your mind... Focus on your breathing..." Gabby's soft, breathy voice tickled Mel's ears as a tingle ran down her spine. She let out a sigh and relaxed more, focusing on the shifting void in front of her. "You are feeling warm, relaxed, comfortable..."

Mel drowsily opened her eyes, wondering if she had fallen asleep. She felt warm and comfortable, her entire body relaxed.

"...ake up... Wake uuup..." A voice cooed from the distance, and the room came into focus. Mel blinked, and standing in front of her was Gabby with a huge smile on her face.

"Woah." Mel gasped in surprise, looking around. "Did you make me fall asleep?"

"Stand up."

"What-huh?" Before she knew it, Mel was on her feet, looking down at Gabby. "Did you just make me-"

"Shh..." Gabby put her fingers to her lips, and Mel stopped talking, unable to utter a single word more.

Gabby reached out, her small, soft hand gently grabbing Mel's large shaft. She played with it for a moment, then looked up at Mel's face.

"You are hornier and more aroused than you've ever been. A sudden fire in your loins that desperately needs to be released."

Mel began to breathe heavier as Gabby's words felt like they were physically burrowing into her. Her body suddenly felt hot, especially her chest and groin. She could feel the familiar sensation of blood rushing to her cock, and the heat rapidly spread throughout her body as she became increasingly aroused to the point of almost being dizzy. Her eyes wandered down past her stiff, protruding nipples, and towering out from her crotch was the longest, thickest, veiniest erection she had ever had.

"Now you may talk." Gabby said.

"Woah..." Mel mumbled as she felt like her vocal cords suddenly opened up. "I can't believe this is real! This is wild, I'm so goddamn horny!"

"Isn't it?" Gabby said happily. "Now start rubbing your glans."

"What the hell?" Mel said in confusion as her palm began to rub the head of her cock. "It feels like someone else is doing it!"

"The type of hypnotism I put you under makes it so you're conscious, but your body isn't. It causes a disconnect."

"This is so cool." Mel said with a silly grin.

"Start stroking."

"Hnn." Mel moaned as her own hand wrapped around her shaft and began slowly sliding up and down. She shuddered at the pleasure of what felt like another person jerking her off.

"Faster."

Mel's hand moved faster and faster as she worked her massive shaft. Gabby stood watching, mesmerized by Mel's form. Her flexing muscles, and massive cock, she was truly a sight to behold. Suddenly, Mel's hips began to jerk.

"Oh... Oh god! Gabby! I'm gonna cum!" Mel gasped as she fought to hold in the sudden onset orgasm, desperate not to plaster Gabby and her office with a thick load.

"Oh! Uh..." Gabby opened her mouth to speak, then stopped. She stared at Mel with a strange look in her eyes.

"Seriously, I'm gonna-"

"You can not orgasm."

"I... can't?" Mel's hand furiously worked her cock, her hips jerking as she was about to burst, but it just would not come. She was riding the edge of an orgasm harder than she ever had, but no matter what it just would not come. "What the hell?"

"Shh."

Mel's mouth clamped shut as Gabby silenced her.

"Stop."

Mel's hand let go. She could not believe what was happening. She was on the verge of cumming, her massive cock throbbing and bouncing wildly, but she just could not. She looked back at Gabby, and a shiver ran down her spine. Gabby had a very concerning crazy look in her eyes.

"You will return to work. You will fuck anyone who asks, but no matter what, you will be unable to cum." Gabby, now red faced and practically panting, kneeled down and grabbed one of Mel's testicles with each hand. "On top of that, these girls are producing in overdrive, filling with the thickest and most potent load they can make. You can not say anything to anyone about being hypnotized or anything related. Return to me at the end of the day."

With that, Mel opened the door and stepped outside into the hot sun, closing the door behind her. She headed back to work, utterly baffled by what was happening. As she did, she passed by the girl from earlier, Onna.

"What did the manager wan- DAMN!" Onna gasped as she saw Mel's massive erection. "You two have fun or something?"

Mel opened her mouth, but instead of saying she had been hypnotized, she began to speak uncontrollably.

"Nah, I just relaxed a bit and got hard."

"Want to blow a quick load?" The girl asked, slipping her hands into her pants as she started to warm herself up.

"If you can make me." Mel said with a smirk, desperately trying to say no.

"Oh it's on."

Mel motioned towards a wooden bench near the break area. She walked over, sat down, and spread her legs, her engorged cock standing strong. Onna already had her pants off and stepped onto the bench, a foot on each side of Mel's thick, muscular thighs as she straddled Mel's member.

"You sure look like you're about to blow." Onna said as she teased Mel's glans with her moist, hot pussy. "You sure you want to be goading me like that?"

"Heh." Mel chuckled and grabbed Onna's hips, impaling her with a gush of fluids.

"Oh shit!" Onna gasped and tensed up, blown away by the sudden assault of pleasure. "You're cock is so stupid today!"

Mel was also momentarily stunned as a massive orgasm swelled up then painfully sank back down with no release. Thinking quickly, Mel began railing Onna as hard and fast as she could.The pleasure flowing from her edging cock was near blinding, but she pressed on. Being unable to cum herself, the best course of action was to simply make Onna cum as fast as possible. Her orgasm denied cock was a double sided weapon, as being unable to cum was torture, but it was also so swollen and so hard that she was easily destroying Onna. After not even a minute of vicious thrusting, Onna jerked and shuddered as an intense orgasm was forcibly inflicted on her.

"Hooo weeee!" Onna howled and arched her back as she came hard, her spasming pussy only further tormenting Mel. After blasting Mel's face and breasts with a hot load, she sat for a moment gasping for breath. Mel wanted to throw her off, but her body would not listen. Instead, she sat there still balls deep in Onna's quivering pussy until she herself got off. Onna hopped off the bench and staggered backwards, her flaccid cock slapping against her inner thigh which was thoroughly coated by her own pussy juices. "Shit, you destroyed me."

Mel chuckled, though internally she was panicking as Onna stared at her throbbing dick, fixated as she tried to wipe herself off. To Mel's relief, she did not ask for another try.

"Well, damn... I was already kind of horny so I blew a little quicker than usual. Maybe I'll try again later." Onna said as she pulled up her shorts and secured her own cock.

"I feel like I could last all day." Mel said, begging her not to.

Mel's heart stopped at her own words. It was the absolute worst thing that could have come out of her mouth.

"Oh do you?" Onna smiled slyly back. "We'll see about that."

Much to Mel's horror, Onna spread the word. Not even five minutes after Mel returned to her spot and was trying to figure out how to work with such a massive erection, a set of hands wrapped around her waist and grabbed her shaft. From there on out, it was hell. For the next four hours until the end of her shift, without even a moment's rest, nearly every girl on the worksite tried to make her cum. A nonstop line of wet hot pussy rode her, grinding her aching cock and ever swelling balls into the dirt until they were practically numb.

The worst part was Mel could not do anything about it. The hypnotism prevented her from leaving the site, going home, or even going back to Gabby. All she could do was suffer through it, desperately trying to finish off the girls as fast as possible only for another to take her place. They even got so into it that her coworkers would do her work while the others fucked her.

She tried to beg them to stop, but her words only came out as provocations, egging them on to the point they were double teaming her. When the end of the day finally came, Mel found herself suddenly standing in Gabby's office with a blood red cock and a womb full of several girl's semen. The urge to was cum so violent and powerful that she was nearly passing out.

"Mel already leave?"

Voices came from just outside the door as the others were leaving for the day.

"Think so."

"Did she really outfuck everyone without blowing a single load all day?"

"I doubt it, she was probably letting it out when no one was looking."

"I don't think so. I was the last one to ride her and her balls were brutally swollen."

"And I'm pretty sure we never even gave her the chance."

"Yup. I blew like three loads in her and watched for a while. She never spilled a drop."

"Shit, you're right. Damn. Wonder what was with her today."

"Who knows, I wouldn't mind her doing it more. God, she has a great cock."

"I know, right?"

In the office, Gabby had packed up her stuff and came out from the closet in the back with a giddy smile.

"Enjoy your da-HOLY!" Gabby's jaw dropped in shock.

Mel was red faced and panting, and she was covered in a glistening combination of sweat, cum, and pussy juice. She was woozy and delirious with pleasure, barely even able to stand, and her body emanated a thick aroma of pure sex.

Even then, Gabby's eyes only stared at one thing. Swinging between Mel's legs were a set of bluish-red, horrendously swollen testicles. Nearly three times their size from earlier, they hung heavy and low. They were bulging, veiny, and even misshapen by the sheer amount of backed up semen inside them. Even then, they were still slowly growing as the hypnosis was still in effect and they were producing as fast as they could. Gabby turned on like a faucet, soaking her slacks as her own cock went rigid.

"Take me to your place." Gabby demanded, her eyes fixed as a thin line of drool ran down her cheek. "Now."

"What are you do-" Mel mumbled hazily.

"Shh!"

Mel swallowed as no more words came out. She turned towards the door and left the site. With the current construction project being in a busy part of the city, Mel had opted to take the subway and left her truck at home. Gabby followed, taking a seat beside her.

The ride felt like the longest ride Mel had ever taken. Gabby's small soft hand slowly stroked her while every other girl in the car was clearly staring down her grotesque, veiny cock and bulging balls. Mel anxiously feared that one of them would approach, but to her luck, nobody seemed brave enough. Leaving behind a puddle of fluids, Mel was able to get home without another tight pussy assaulting her poor cock.