Hammer Cock Side Story 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After a short walk and taking some stairs up to her apartment, she opened the door and let Gabby in.

"Ooh, this is a cozy little apartment." She said gleefully as she pranced through the door to look around. "A little small, but that's okay."

Gabby began stripping in the middle of the T.V. room. Mel swallowed as she tried to think of what Gabby was planning, but the pounding need to cum kept blowing her thoughts away. She glanced at the floor and noticed there was a trail of fluid. Her eyes followed it over to Gabby where it was streaming down her legs. Mel's cock throbbed painfully and her balls churned as she realized what it was.

"Come on." Gabby nodded with a smile as she found the door to Mel's bedroom and entered. Mel tried to fight against it, but her body forcibly moved. She rounded the corner to see Gabby naked on her bed, legs spread and juices flowing as she gently played with her own cock.

The sight felt like a punch in the balls. The urge to cum hit her harder than ever, and all she could think about was splitting Gabby open and unloading every last drop. Something was wrong, though. Mel's head spun as she glanced around her own room in a delirium, trying to figure it out. It was like something in the air was making her even hornier. It was like the whole room was demanding she cum inside Gabby.

"Come here..." Gabby motioned seductively with one finger. Her other hand slipped under her balls and lifted them up, revealing her steamy pink slit. Mel approached and grabbed her soft, supple thighs. Mel lowered her cock, and her glans pressed against the waterfall that was Gabby's sopping wet cunt. There was an immense heat coming from Gabby's groin.

"Put it in." Gabby said with a shudder

Mel's life flashed before her eyes as she feared the pleasure would kill her. Her entire body shuddered violently as her glans finally broke Gabby open, followed by inch after inch of her cock until, to Mel's utter shock and surprise, their hips touched. Gabby had managed to take her entire cock, a feat that ended with a thick stream of cum blasting the underside of Mel's breasts as Gabby orgasmed.

"Oh, GOD YES!" Gabby howled as she squirmed, her hypersensitive body struggling to handle the pleasure of simply having such a huge cock inside her.

Mel was in awe as the heat and tightness melted her dick, which was visibly bulging out of Gabby's belly the entire way up.

"I'm a lot... deeper... than I look." Gabby panted as her eyes rolled around. She continued to squirm in ecstasy, letting loose a couple more loads until she finally got ahold of herself. She focused her eyes, looked up at Mel, and smiled. "You can now cum."

Mel's eyes went wide as she felt the blockage disappear in an instant. Her balls clenched and orgasmic convulsions began to well up as it felt like everything inside her was about to come out of her cock. Her eyes rolled back as she was about to blow, but the feeling something was off only became more intense. She was confused about why Gabby seemed so sensitive, about the weird sensation in the room, everything. At the last moment her concern won out, and with all of her strength, endurance, and focus, Mel grit her teeth and held the orgasm at bay, forcing the load to sink back down into her dense, bloated testicles.

"Huh?" Gabby said with a hazy, befuddled look. She was awaiting a violent flood of cum, but there had yet to be even a drop. She looked up at Mel, wondering why she had not turned her into gurgling cumflated mess yet, only to see Mel's beat red face, clenched jaw, and twitching eye. She was fighting the orgasm with everything she had. "You don't want to cum?"

Gabby stared for a moment before remembering Mel could not talk. Her lips curled into a gleeful smile as she wondered what sounds were about to come out.

"You can speak quietly."

The first thing that came out of Mel's mouth was moaning and gasping.

"Nyaaa... ha... ha... What... what are you... doing..." Mel gasped as she twitched and jerked from the intense pleasure. She desperately tried to fight the hypnosis and pull out but it was hopeless, and her aching cock stayed trapped in the pleasure hell that was Gabby's pussy. All she could do was incoherently ask questions. "Why... what?"

Gabby pushed herself up, wrapping her arms around Mel's neck and putting her forehead against Mel's, her face now inches away. Mel shuddered as her cock was bent upwards.

"I had you build up a nice big load all day." Gabby panted into Mel's ear. "Don't you want to let it out inside me?"

Mel shook her head in confusion. She could not figure out what in the world Gabby was doing or why everything felt so off.

"Wha... why?"

"Isn't it obvious?" Gabby said with a giggle. "To impregnate me!"

Mel began to panic as she realized that the strange and off feeling coming from the room were pheromones coming from Gabby. Gabby had ovulated.

"I'm not-"

"Shh." Gabby silenced Mel, then tilted her head and planted her lips on Mel's.

Mel was shocked beyond belief. Gabby was kissing her, something only intimate lovers and married couples did. What's more, it felt incredible. The sensation of their lips touching and tongues intertwining was almost more intense than Mel's aching cock being balls deep inside of Gabby. As Gabby went harder, Mel felt herself teetering over the edge as the extra stimulation overwhelmed her. Luckily, Gabby had not realized how effective it was and stopped a moment before Mel burst.

"I'm going to do that every day once we are married." Gabby said with a hazy smile as she let go and flopped back down on the bed, Mel's raging erection still planted deeply inside her. She began to massage Mel's cock through her distended belly. "Now fuck me until you cum. You will completely empty those gorgeous balls inside me."

Mel's heart began to pound and she experienced a massive adrenaline dump as the severity of the situation hit her. At that moment, her edging cock was buried deep in a fertile womb, and if she let out a single drop it was over. She tried to stay still, but the hypnosis took over and her body moved. She silently groaned as she reared her hips back, the mere stimulation of slowly sliding out causing her to shudder, then thrust. Her glans slammed the back of Gabby's womb, and she reared back again. Every moment of movement was an agonizing strain to not cum as she thrust again and again, and the now completely unrestrained stimulation abused her body.

Through pure panic and desperation Mel was barely containing her load, but it would not last. After an entire day of having her cock worn down, it did not matter how dire the situation was. She was going to cum. There was no escape. Her hips were going to move, and her aching cock was going to stay in Gabby's hot, tight, wet cunt until her strained testicles delivered the goods. With the hypnosis forcing her to fuck, Mel's only hope was just that. She was going to fuck Gabby as hard as she could and hope knocking her out would break the hypnosis.

"Huh?" Gabby gasped in her orgasmic daze as Mel picked up the pace. "You're so eag-GAHH!"

Gabby howled as Mel worked another orgasm out of her. Before Gabby could even fully come down, she was hit by another as Mel's oversized cock battered her insides.

"Gah! Nyahh! Slo-OHHH GOD!" Gabby threw back her head as she came again, her cock loosing another shot into the air as Mel was quickly turning her into a cum fountain. The onslaught had become too much for her as she completely lost control, unable to speak right or tell Mel to stop.

Mel knew by the severe growing aches and pain emanating from her cock, balls, and even her pussy, her time was limited. Her entire body was quivering, and her powerful abs and groin muscles were starting to give out as the building orgasm was becoming too much to contain. She kept pounding away, trying to keep Gabby from regaining any control of her own body. Mel was dangerously on edge, and anything extra would push her over. Pinching her nipple, groping her breast, even a gentle brush against her pussy would finish her off. Even the feeling of her swollen testicles bouncing off Gabby's round little ass was almost making her dump her load. She had to knock Gabby out, fast.

Gabby was now convulsing from an endless string of orgasms, but Mel powered on. Gabby was getting tighter and her orgasms more intense and closer together. Mel dicked deeper and harder, her cock about to burst inside Gabby as she tried to dig out the big one. As Mel felt like she could take no more, Gabby suddenly hit her limit.

"HYAAAAA!!!" Gabby screamed as she exploded in one final orgasm, what little cum remaining in her balls spraying everywhere as her eyes rolled into the back of her head and her body spasmed. Her toes curled tight and her fingers gripped the sheets, yanking and tearing them around. She shook and flailed violently, her body desperately trying to do something to vent the immense amount of pleasure Mel's cock had inflicted on it. Finally, after a nearly minute long mind breaking orgasm, she went limp. Gabby was finally out cold.

"Mm." Unable to talk, Mel could only whimper as she realized she still could not stop herself from moving. Gabby being unconscious meant nothing, and she was also done for. The spasming tightness from Gabby's final orgasm had finished off Mel's cock. Mel's body began to shudder as her hips continued to thrust, ramming her beat red, aching cock in and out of Gabby's incredibly hot, sopping wet hole.

Mel's hefty, swollen balls contracted as her muscles gave out and she could no longer hold back. The waves of the massive orgasm began to overtake her entire body. She shuddered and shook, her loins spasming as the stimulation and pleasure finally overpowered her incredible endurance. A massive, thick load rapidly worked its way up her urethra and she buried herself as deep as she could into Gabby's fertile womb, unable to fight the hypnotism.

The orgasm rocked her body like nothing she had ever felt. The pleasure blinded her as she flooded Gabby's fertile womb with the thickest, most potent load she had ever unleashed, ballooning her belly and more as Mel's balls pumped what felt like an near endless supply into her. She pounded the bed with her fist as it just kept coming, her eyes twitching from the sheer euphoria. Mel had never cum so hard for so long in her life as her body did what Gabby told it to, and she emptied every last drop inside of her. After what felt like forever, Mel's waning stream came to a sudden stop and her balls throbbed, signaling that every last bit of semen had been expelled. Mel let out a short sigh, then immediately black out. She fell sideways onto the bed then bounced off, landing on the floor with a heavy thud.

Mel's body lay silent, her still half erect, steaming cock spilling a nonstop stream of cum. As it pooled around her, she fell into a dream where she was wearing a wedding dress and walking down the aisle. The finely dressed groom turned around, only for it to be Abby. Mel's parents cried and cheered as Gabby slid a ring around Mel's cock, and they kissed.

"Ha!" Mel gasped and suddenly sat up, red faced and panting. She looked around to get her bearings and began wiping Gabby's cum off her face and chest when she realized she could move again. "I can move, I can talk!"

As Mel scrambled to her feet, her extremely sensitive flaccid cock brushed against the sheets. The stimulation sent a jolt through her body that dropped her to her knees and caused her pained testicles to force out what little they had recovered, adding to the already large pool on the floor. Mel took a moment to recover, then stood up more carefully, only to freeze once she looked at her bed. Gabby was still there, passed out, with a massively inflated stomach full of Mel's cum. It was unquestionable that she was pregnant, but more than that she was grinning ear to ear. Her expression was of sublime satisfaction.

"You..." Mel's eyes narrowed in aqnger as she carefully grabbed her shorts and pulled her phone out. She began to dial then stopped, looking over Gabby. She stood silently as she remembered the dream.

It was not a dream Gabby had made her have. It was a dream Mel had been having for a few years now as she felt the pressure and desire to be with someone. Mel knew she was too much of a coward to actually ever ask someone out, which is why she was always the bride, but there was a big difference this time. The groom that had always been faceless was now Gabby.

Mel shook her head and wiped away the thoughts as she was only making herself more confused. She looked over Gabby again, watching her in silence. Her anger receded and she became unsure of herself. She thought nothing, just hoping some sort of impulse or innate desire would take over and tell her what to do. After a bit, Gabby began to shiver. The sheer number of orgasms had exhausted her body to the point it struggled to keep itself warm. Mel sighed and pulled the sheets out from under Gabby, laid them over and tucked her in, then left the bedroom. In the T.V. room she grabbed her armchair, turned it towards her room, then sat down and waited.

With it being late and her body also being thoroughly exhausted, Mel drifted off into a light sleep. She awoke to the sound of movement and saw Gabby coming out of her room. Her belly was already a lot smaller which meant she was absorbing cum at an accelerated rate, a tell tale sign of being pregnant. Gabby looked around, seemingly confused, then noticed Mel and gasped.

"Uh... You will... forget... all of this..."

"The hypnotism wore off after I came so hard I blacked out." Mel said, glaring at her.

"Oh..." Gabby swallowed as she felt the pressure of Mel's fierce gaze. She stood in the doorway, naked and coated in cum, glancing around for some sort of escape.

"Sit." Mel pointed at the sofa across from her.

Gabby nervously made her way around the sofa and sat in the middle, staring at the floor. Her heart was pounding as it began to set in just how much she had screwed up. Mel crossed her left leg over her right, her cock and balls hanging down against the chair. Gabby fixated on them as she vaguely remembered the mind breaking pleasure they had inflicted on her.

"Now, explain to me what in the hell you were thinking." Mel said, staring Gabby down.

Gabby flinched at Mel's aggression. She opened her mouth, but was too terrified to say anything. All she could do was silently panic and fidget uncontrollably. Tears ran down her cheeks as she began to break down.

"Gabby."

Gabby's head snapped up and she met Mel's gaze. She could not figure out why, but for some reason Mel did not look all that angry.

"Please just explain why you did all this." Mel said calmly.

Gabby took a minute to calm her breathing, then swallowed and finally spoke. With nothing to lose and all lines having already been crossed, she simply told Mel the truth.

"I... I really like you." Gabby mumbled, then cleared her throat. Even with her resolve, it still scared her to say it. "A lot. From the moment I first saw you."

"Okay." Mel said with no reaction. She stared at Gabby, waiting for her to continue.

"You were just... magnificent. Your body, your muscles, everything about you is just so tight and toned yet supple, all wrapped up in a tan that-"

"Okay." Mel cut in, her face starting to turn red in embarrassment. "I get it."

"Uh... well, I didn't know what to do so I just kind of found and watched you when I had a chance. I learned what you were like, how nice and fun you were, yet reliable and hardworking. Calm and clear headed. Everything about you just made me fall in love." Gabby paused for a moment, her expression softening as she gently smiled. "Even when I was a nervous mess just trying to talk to you for the first time, you noticed and made me feel better. You're such an amaz-"

"Okay, I get it!" Mel, now bright red, cut her off again. She was used to girls talking about her body, but she did not know how to handle a barrage of such personal compliments. She was so embarrassed she had to glance away for a moment. "Just... continue. And thank you."

Gabby took a breath and nodded.

"I kept looking up your employee file and when I saw your previous project had been completed, I immediately moved you to my site. Then... uh... you know the rest."

Mel crossed her arms and slightly tilted her head.

"And then you just decided you wanted my kid?" Mel asked, looking at Gabby like she was crazy.

"No! No... I just wanted to meet and talk to you. I was being honest about the hypnotism thing. I just wanted to see if it worked and I was going to have you fuck me, but it was so effective that I ended up getting ahead of myself..." Gabby mumbled, averting her eyes.

"You forced me to impregnate you." Mel grumbled.

Gabby whimpered.

"R-really ahead of myself..." She hung her head and rested her hand on her still distended belly. A moment later, the result of her actions finally clicked. "Oh my god I'm pregnant with your child..."

Gabby's face lit up with a gleeful smile for a brief moment before replacing it with a horrified expression.

"I'm so sorry. I... I..." Gabby petered off as she began to melt down into a panicked mess again.

"You what?" Mel growled, snapping her back to attention.

"I thought it would be okay!" Gabby gasped.

Mel's mouth fell open in astonishment.

"What? Why?"

"B-because when I first put you under hypnosis, I talked to you before waking you up!"

The room went silent as Mel froze. She began to feel uneasy about where this was going.

"What do you mean?" Mel asked quietly with a serious expression.

"Before I woke you up, I tried asking you some questions." Gabby mumbled nervously as she fidgeted. "To see if the hypnotism was really working or if you were messing with me."

"Okay..." Mel's heart began to pound as she tensed up.

"I started with basic stuff, like your name and your parents, and it seemed like it was working so... I asked you what you thought about me."

"And?" Mel freaked out internally as she could see where this was going. It was one of the reasons that even though she went out to drink with the crew all the time, she never actually got drunk. She was scared she would say something she regretted.

"You said I was cute and you... you liked me. You had been watching me. You also said that you hoped you could date and m-marry someone like me..." Gabby covered her face as she turned bright red. Her fingers dug into her forehead and she hunched over. "I... guess that wasn't true."

Mel stared wide eyed with a crushing tightness in her chest. The shock of finding out she had freely spilled her embarrassing thoughts had left her stunned. Gabby stared at the floor, unable to meet her gaze. She gripped her knees and began to shake and cry when Mel suddenly flopped back into her chair.

"No it's true." Mel said, her head back as she vacantly stared at the ceiling.

"What?" Gabby mumbled as she looked up, confused. "Really?"

"Yeah, I did think those things."

"Oh... Did..." Gabby's eyes glazed over at the devastation of realizing she had actually ruined something that was mutual.

"And still kind of do." Mel said, still staring at the ceiling.

Gabby's mouth fell open in utter bewilderment as she struggled to make heads or tails of what Mel was saying.

"You... You like me?"

Mel shrugged. Gabby's mind raced as she tried to put things together. All that arose were endless questions that started from the moment she woke up in Mel's bed. Gabby remembered looking around, freaking out as she realized what she did, and throwing off the covers to see her own belly.

"Wait... did you tuck me into bed?"

Mel silently nodded.

"Why didn't you call the police? Why are you talking to me at all right now?" Gabby desperately asked, utterly confused by what was going on. "I don't understand, are you... okay with all this?"