Hammer Cock Side Story 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I don't know what I'm okay with." Mel sighed and finally sat upright again. "To be honest, my parents have been bothering me to find someone, but I'm actually too much of a wuss to ask anyone out. I had seen you around now and then, and you are my type. Honestly, I think I would be completely into you if you weren't crazy."

"I'm not crazy!" Gabby jumped up from her seat, desperate to salvage the situation. Realizing what she did, she froze. "Ah..."

Mel was staring at her with a small smirk, and Gabby quickly sat back down after realizing that yelling she was not crazy was the absolute least convincing thing she could do.

"I'm... I'm not crazy, I'm just desperate because I don't know what I'm doing." Gabby sighed, staring at the floor. "I've never wanted anything in my life as much as I want you."

Mel started to turn red again. Watching her, Gabby did not even seem to realize she was saying some incredible things. After everything Gabby had told her, Mel was pretty sure she was sincere. Still, that did not excuse her behavior, and Mel knew exactly what to do.

"Tell you what."

Mel raised her right hand, and Gabby's eyes went wide as she realized Mel was holding her phone. The phone was open with the hypnotizing app running. Gabby nervously swallowed as Mel gave her a wicked grin.

"Let's see how I feel after I get my turn."