All Comments on 'Hammering the Hotwife's Husband'

by KenJames

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
LASFSEALASFSEAabout 3 years ago

YES SIR! What a great story. Excellent writing. Reminded me of one of my previous fuck buddies who liked the nickname "Black Steel". 10 " top and also bottomed and sooooo much fun to play with. Talking dirty and sharing with others was a big turn on for us. Great memories. Would enjoy more of Craig...!

KenJamesKenJamesabout 3 years agoAuthor

Two For The Big Black Stud

This is Chapter Two from my book "Two For The Big Black Stud."

Big black stud Craig Jefferson isn't usually into women, but he can't resist sexy first-time hotwife Brigitte. After Craig is finished with Brigitte, he turns to her husband Jim, who just can't get enough of the giant bodybuilder.

See my biography for more information.

LASFSEALASFSEAabout 3 years ago

Thanks KenJames. Checked it out. Have some exploring to do and sounds like some great reads.

cdCindy1cdCindy1about 3 years ago

Hot story. Will there be a next chapter? I can't wait.

I too would love my HOT WIFE to be fucked by a big stud and then I would suck his BBC and he would fuck me while she watched. Then, as in this story, later on just the 2 men would get together and have hot gay sex -- JUST THE MEN. That's what I really enjoy - HOT GAY SEX, whether my wife is watching or not. I'm no longer in denial.

please tell us the next chapters of this story. I can't wait.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

My wife loves interracial sex. Her black stud started out with us in a swinging threesome scenario. Eventually, my wife asked me to caress his balls while fucking her. Progressed to me helping her suck him off. Now, when her jaw or neck start to cramp, I take over sucking him off while she kisses him and plays with his nipples. I’ve overheard her many times whispering “I love you” into his ear.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userKenJames@KenJames
I was born in Denver and raised in Cheyenne, Wyoming. My first time with another boy was in my early teens. Girls came a few years later. After I graduated from the University of Wyoming, I spent a year as a roadie for a series of rock and roll bands, then moved to Austin to ...