All Comments on 'Hampered in His Plans Ch. 04'

by WifeWatchman

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Toughest chapter yet

Since the set up was there for this unspeakable act of stealing the organ intended for Amy, I almost couldn't read this chapter. Completely sick to my stomach as i read it. I was literally in tears when she died.

Wifewatchman, you are a brilliant author and thees stories are some of the best I have ever read. You easily could publish these in book form and, while the erotica parts are not everyone's cup of tea, these stories would stand proudly alongside the great mysteries and crime novels ever written. Keep up the great work, and though I look forward to seeing the Consultant and his Sinon (nice little aside in this story about that, if my guess is right about her identity) facing justice of some kind, I almost dread the ending of this series that has entertained and puzzled me for the past 2+ years since I discovered your writing with the Black Badge series. The sex is good, but I do not read this for the sex. I read it for the mystery and the intricate Web you have weaved. Bravo and cheers!

Many_MemoriesMany_Memoriesalmost 8 years ago
I have to agree with a Crowbar -

KILL THEM ALL AND LET ST PETER WORRY ABOUT THE NAMES!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Love reading this whole series

Can't wait for the next installment but will be sorry to get to the inevitable end

WifeWatchmanWifeWatchmanalmost 8 years agoAuthor
Not ending yet

Spoiler alert: the series is not going to end, even with the resolution of the Consultant of Crime saga. I've got another "year" of stories to come.

Thanks for the comment. More spoiler alert: it gets darker before the light of dawn comes. Keep reading...

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Amy's passing has me in tears

Still does, from the first time I read this story, to when I read it again, now. Yes, maybe the transplant wouldn't have worked, but it is so cruel to deny her even the chance at life, by stealing the one organ that might have extended it. These evildoers have got to pay - Amy said to forgive the thief in the hope that someone else's live was saved, but I have to admit, I say zero forgiveness. The Consultant, Sinon, etc. need to be exposed, then given a fast pass to hell.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
One of the greats

Great story

Really felt for Amy.

Amazing how those emt's got screwed and uniformed services across the board betrayed them.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Dang it. Great writing.

Tears for Amy.

Ravey19Ravey19about 2 years ago

What an ending. Expected but still disrupting.

WhitewaterbumWhitewaterbum11 months ago

I’m in tears. Justice will triumph in the end. How far to the dark side will Don, Teresaand Cindy go?

chytownchytown10 months ago

*****Wow!! great piece of writing. One of the best chapters I have read in the series. Thanks for sharing.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userWifeWatchman@WifeWatchman
In an exercise of pure censorship, Literotica published all 5 chapters of my story "Climate Injustice" and then removed them, saying the readers of their explicit sex site(!) want safe spaces from politics(!!) I have published "Climate Injustice" on my Patreon site where the ...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES