Hampton Heights Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

With my place spotless and the food and beer setup, I relaxed wondering what I was getting into. I had time to kill before the game and I spent it sleeping and thinking. I could feel the relationship blooming like a flower and was calm about who it was with. It was incredibly kinky as my ass was now a focal point for sexual release and sucking dick was now a two way street.

Saturday morning came and I was ready to accept that Jessica was worth a relationship with and that I was alright with her picking me in the ass and me in hers. I was okay with telling some people that she was a girl that had extra parts,and that I had strong feelings for her. I could not give a shit about what Hampton heights had to say and knew that it would be the talk of the whole community.

Everything was prepped and ready to go as Rick came over to shoot the shit with me. He rambled on about his own relationships as I nodded and got things ready. He drank and I did the same nervous about what was going to happen. I could feel he was nervous for me as I finally just had to ask.

"You seem off."

Rick gave me a serious look. "Jessica is serious about you. Like serious serious. Like wanting to ask you serious questions. I didn't have an answer for her."

I smiled wide as I could feel myself wanting to jump I was so happy. "Well, that's good cause I have serious questions for her."

I could see Rick's smile. "Ohhyess. Let's get cooking then."

The guys funneled in as Rick was on the grill cooking like it was some celebrity chef he was trying to impress. The game was on and everyone was either talking lightly or watching. Jessica came in and I greeted her with a hug and kiss.

I introduced her around and things just naturally progressed to me sitting on the sofa with Jessica on my lap. I was drinking a beer and she was doing the same as my hand was on her hip. The close proximity to her made me smell nothing but her perfume as I was intoxicated with it.

With Jessica on my lap watching the game with me, I wanted to tell her that I wanted things to progress. I also wanted to tell her that I was sexually excited about her fucking me tonight too. I could feel the nervous energy about having her dick fuck me while I stayed still allowing my ass to be plundered by her.

It was a commercial break during halftime when Jessica leaned back to whisper something. Everyone was either getting more beer or food and we were alone. "You ready for me to fuck you."

I smiled and held her tight. "I am."

"Good cause I am going to get up and take my pills. By the time the game is over I should be hard as a rock for you."

I gave her neck a kiss as she used her ass to grind into me driving that she was controlling me. I had no choice but to slide my hand up and cup her tits. "Am I going to fuck you after?"

She turned her head smiling. "You won't be able to. If you can get hard for me. Your ass is going to be sore though. I am not stopping until you get a few good handsfree orgasms in."

"Sore?" I asked playing around with her liking that she was getting kinky and not that she was actually planning on hurting me.

"A good sore though. One that you will remember and love. If you do get hard again and want to fuck me I would like that. But I will also plan on sucking you dry a few times before I leave...so you might not get a chance to fuck me."

Her smile gave off that she was planning on giving me pleasure tonight and probably tomorrow too. She then got up from my lap and walked over to the refrigerator. She showed me a beer and then showed me a small pill bottle. I knew exactly what she as showing me and when she walked over with it I knew that I was going to be literally fucked.

"All for you baby." She said in a devious face as I watched her pop two blue pills.

I drank a big gulp of beer finishing off the one I had and grabbing another. A few of the guys walking in from outside with beer and food as I felt at ease that my girlfriend was going to fuck my ass tonight. The thought of it should have disgusted me but I was hooked on her and the fact I liked my ass fucked.

It was like a secret I had that nobody knew about and I liked not sharing. Jessica was packing a cock between her legs and I was perfectly okay with fucking and calling her my girlfriend on top of that. Only Rick knew my secret and he wasn't telling a soul too.

Another beer and some food and I was watching the game with Jessica on my lap. She was cheering on with me and drinking right along side of me. Rick was pounding them back seemingly loving that I was having fun with Jessica and his matchup between us was working out so well.

It was a commercial break and I could help myself. I had more beers that I normally had and had that emotional not drunk yet but happiness sensation going. It was like everything was right in the world and beer was the medicine feeling for me.

When the guys went out for a smoke break and to grab more beers Jessica got up to grab another beer for me. I pulled her back down as she now looked at me with a giggling smile that I was being frisky with her. I couldn't hold back at her amazing beautiful face and smile and it just came out. "I love you."

Her face gave a more serious smile to it. "You better, cause I am in love with you."

She then got up and walked away smiling at me as she did. I leaned back on the couch feeling the wonderful effect of beer in my system and having someone who loved me that I was totally into now.

Rick came in with a beer for me and sat across from me on the other couch. "You must be happy."

I looked at him wondering what he knew. "Why do you say that?"

"Jessica told me she is staying tonight."

I didn't know if Jessica told him what we were panning tonight but assumed she just mentioned that she was staying over. "Yea. Should be fun."

He nodded his head and continued drinking and cheering on his team. I did the same and everyone else did too. We were all drinking and cheering as Jessica planted herself right on my lap like she was claiming me. I could not help but smell her perfume and feel her skin as I was totally intoxicated wither her and had a buzz from the beer.

When the game ended and people started leaving I was glad they all came over and we had such a good time. Rick stayed behind to help clean up as I stopped drinking and just relaxed letting the buzz I had linger on but not get to the point I was unable to enjoy the next day.

As the last person left and Rick was in the kitchen cleaning beer glasses, Jessica came out of the bedroom wearing a bikini top and panties. I was shock as Rick was still here. She just gave me a serious look when she came out. "Go get ready."

Rick turned around and gave me a smile and left quickly not saying anything as I knew he knew that my ass was about to be fucked hard tonight. To me it was fitting as I felt this sexual excitement the entire time and now it was about to happen.

Jessica casually walked over to me just as I was about to turn the water on. "I need to fuck you so bad. I held back from just raping you right then and there on the couch."

I smiled at her as it was a turn on that she was so forward now and had her kinky side. "Raping me?"

"My man needs a fuck and I will make sure he is pleased. It's my job to make you happy." Jessica answered as she gave my ass a playful slap.

"Ohh really." I answered back with a joyful tone as she gave my ass another slap.

"Yes, now get cleaned up cause I can't hold back any longer."

I was in the shower cleaning as I could not help but smile to myself as I had a girl that wanted to treat me like a piece of meat in a loving way. I didn't have to ask or plead for sex as Jessica was demanding it. The role reversal was a nice change I thought and I liked that she was so into me. I then thought about how I was going to get a hands-free orgasm and experience that pleasure once again.

I was out of the shower with a towel around my waist. I figured I would dress in something simple and then go out to Jessica. Before I could even get my shorts on the door opened. There was Jessica wearing a sheer black bra with her nipples clearly showing. My eyes darted down to see her hard erection on the side of her panties.

She grabbed me by the towel pulling me towards the bedroom. The light inside the room were dimmed and there were candles lit all over the room giving off a sexual ambiance that I never knew it to do. My heart was racing with the idea that I was the sexual prey this time. It was so sexually exciting that I was being treated this way by a girl that I knew was more than I could ever dream of.

"I want to please you so bad."

She pulled the towel off of me and pushed me on the bed. Giving in, I was now on my knees at the edge of the bed. Her hands prying at my ass cheeks as I now felt the cold air hit my puckered hole. It was happening so quickly but I was even more shocked when it was her tongue trying to gain access to my ass and not her dick.

It was a wet strange sensation but not unsettling. I never thought that eating ass was a thing or that it could feel good. That all changed when Jessica pushed her tongue inside my anal ring. It was feeling her tongue lick and push in while the wet strange feeling was now becoming a pleasurable one.

"Ohhh shit." I moaned and gave into her rimming me. I was now a convert to the ecstasy of having her tongue digging in my ass now.

The more her tongue gouged into my ass the more I felt like it was a wet massage of epic proportions. It was slimy and relaxing in a great way too. I could hear her mouth and breathing as she was just trying to tongue fuck me and all I could do was moan softly accepting that my ass was for her.

Jessica moved away and I adjusted my back so that she could fuck me easily. She then used her hands to make sure I was in the best position for her too. "If I hurt you, let me know. I am going to go easy and first and then I am going to pound your cute ass."

"Okay. I answered as I then heard the bottle cap of the lube followed by a wet sensation of the lube on my entrance.

The tip of her member pushed in as I felt it try and gain entrance into my ass. It was a quick feeling as I then felt her crown pop right in and then slowly ease deeper as I knew I was being anally penetrated. The full sensation as mixed with a slight discomfort from her dick stretching my anal walls. It was a little bit different as I could swear that it was stiffer than before too.

"Ohhhshittt." I moaned as she finally sunk in deep.

Her body was against me as my anal muscles felt stretched and plugged from her dick. She pulled out and then pushed in again. Her hands were on my hips pulling me as I was now bing butt fucked. She was not going slow or fast as her steady pace was making sure my ass muscles were going to be open for her full bore fucking that I knew was sure to come.

"Mmm, I love my man's ass. Fucking love this ass so fucking much." Jessica cooed as she was now going faster.

I was feeling the used sensation as my ass muscles were now open and being plugged over and over by her dick. She was bouncing off of me as I was her fuck toy. Each thundering push of her dick was only bringing me this feeling inside like I was going to burst. The more she fucked me the more I could feel my insides getting this strange pleasuring feel.

"Ohhhhshitttttt." I moaned as I knew what was happening as I felt my body get tense.

"Just let go and cum for me." She moaned back as her body was still slamming as herdick was fucking me like I was some sex toy to be used harshly.

"Ohhh God. I moan back, feeling the pressure in me building. It was coming fast as her dick was pressing against something and nudging me closer and closer.

"OHHHHHHH." I let loose as I felt my cum pouring out. It was like I was peeing but in the most pleasurable way.

Jessica push in once more but held her body against me. She was not moving and I just felt my own dick pour out my orgasm. My body was shaking a little as my climax was washing over me. It was like I was ejaculating and not even hard. It was amazing as I was still orgasming and could not stop feeling the euphoria even after my dick shot out its load.

"You cum?"

"I did." I said almost exhausted as I moved forward on the bed feeling the loss of her erection from my insides.

"Mmmm good. Now you are going to have another one."

"What?"

She moved to turn me over and I obliged as I was now on my back as she was on her knees showing mea very proud erection that looked ready to fuck me into oblivion. "You can have multiple orgasms. Trust me, you will have another."

Her hands were now lifting my legs up as I saw her square up to impale me once more. She had this look on her that she was going to fuck me even if I said no. I was feeling used in a way and secretly loving it too. When her crown was once again pushing to gain entrance I relaxed as it slipped in making me feel that pleasurable full sensation in my ass once more.

"Ohhhhfuckkkk." I let out as her thickness was once again deep in me. My soft member just laying there as I saw her smile at me like she knew I was loving the role reversal.

Her body was again pounding in me as my anal walls remembered her thickness and was already stretched and ready for her. She was pounding fast like before as I felt like a girl being fuck and was totally committed to having another hands free orgasm.

"This is my ass now." She moaned as I felt her dick just fuck me like I did to her the other day.

"Ohh fuck I love this." I moaned out as I was in a different headspace and all I could do was accept that I had a trans girlfriend that loved my ass.

She gave me this glare of lust "You better love this. You are mine now."

I felt a loss of words as all I could do was give into the utter sensation of pleasure as her dick was fucking me. I nodded my head with my mouth open lost in the bliss of her cock pounding me like I was her fuck hole. All I could think about was I was hers and she had every right to pound her cock into me to get off.

Jessica nodded her head again smiling as she continued to use my ass to get off. The spot deep in my ass was being rubbed and punched by her dick as I could feel my body in a state of paralysis. I couldn't move as the helpless feeling of sexual bliss came over me. My eyes were almost rolling back as I let go of all my muscles allowing my butt hole to be a sheath for her cock. There was nothing left for me to do but orgasm from her ass fucking me.

"Cum for me love...I need you to cum again." Jessica uttered like there was a hurried tone about her.

I nodded to her focusing in on the taboo act of living a trans girl and her having her cock up my ass. I was being butt fucked by a trans girl I knew I loved and I was going to cum from being ass fucked. My mind solely harped on that I was now belonging to a trans girl and she was going to ass fuck me at her will. There was nothing I could do but think about how my ass was hers and I was totally into her.

The build up was there and I looked in her eyes as I felt her body being a little bit more forceful. I knew she was going to cum. I knew deep down that me feeling her girl sperm in my ass was a confirmation that she was claiming me. I subtly pushed back and then added a little more until I was almost fucking myself as she pushed harder making sure her full length was exploring my anal cavity.

"Ohhhfuckkkk." I moaned out as I saw my limp member drool out my orgasm. It was all of a sudden as the buildup was faster than I anticipated too.

"Yesss....cum for mmmeeeeee." Jessica moaned as she was still balls deep into me and thrusting like a jackhammer into my ass.

I then felt it. I was weak but I felt her thickness move and throb slightly. It wasn't the big warm feeling or a twitching that could be felt over and over. It was just a slight throb as I knew she was finishing in me. I smiled as her as she had her eyes closed and was shaking a little too. She held deep and was not moving as I figured she was climaxing still.

"I fucking came....ohh I fucking came." She moaned pulling out of me quickly.

The sudden loss of her cock from my ass was followed by a slimy wet sensation as I knew her girl cream was now exiting my worn just fucked ass. It was not gross either as I kind of liked knowing her sperm was in me in a sort of ownership way.

"I need a shower. I think you do too." She cooed softly as I could tell she was out of breath.

I was in the bathroom with her as I was under the water cleaning up. She was pissing as I saw her stand and pee. "I thought you pee sitting down?"

"I do, but I wanted to join you." She answered shyly.

She then opened the shower door and stepped in. "Does it bother you that I peed standing up in front of you?"

"No. I like that you are letting your guard down." I replied to her and then followed it up with a soft kiss on her lips.

As I reached for the soap she took it from my hands and then squatted down in front of me. She then looked up with a look of worry in her eyes. "Let me clean you. I need you to know that I am falling for you. Please don't be mad. I haven't felt this way for any man."

Her soapy hands were now cleaning my legs and upper thighs. I had this knot in my stomach as I knew I needed to confess that she was not like any other in the terms of long lasting or wanting a long lasting relationship. I knew I was having the same feelings for her. I decided to let it out and let the chips fall where they may.

"I am not falling for you. I fell for you. I love you. I don't tell that to many girls...matter of fact you are the only one."

Jessica now had her hands on my balls and was soaping them up to. The smile on her face was like she just won the lottery or was opening up a Christmas gift. "I love you so much."

Before I could respond she was stroking me with her soapy hands. It was like she was trying to get me hard and was not being successful at it. It felt great but I had no urge to cum again as I had no idea I could cum like I just did.

"I can't get hard again. I came...like nothing I ever did before."

"Piss for me."

"You sure?" I asked wondering if it was like before.

"Yess. I need you to piss."

"Okay." I answered as I relaxed my bladder and then tightened it up the best I could to try and force myself to pee.

It wasn't long before I nodded and felt the urge. I looked down in shock as she was aiming my dick right at her chest. She then looked up in this lustful look. "Fucking own me."

"Ohhhhhh." I moaned as I was streaming my urine all over her breasts. She was rubbing herself hard as the splash of my hot piss was coating her upper body.

Just as the stream was dying down she gave the tip of my dick a kiss and then looked up at me. "Now you own me."

"I didn't think you wanted that." I asked still surprised but not overly shocked as I knew she was into water sports.

She stood up and aimed her chest for the running water. "I always wanted to do that but never found the man that I loved to do it with."