Hampton Heights Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You like it?" She bellowed out in a moan.

"Yes. Really fucking tight." I admitted as I pushed in holding it.

"Fuck it okay? I want you to fuck me hard and cum all in me. I want you to really give it to me." She asked almost out of breath.

I didn't want to disappoint her and yet I didn't want to hurt her. I figured I would stop and apologize profusely if I did hurt her. Without further delay I began rocking my hips into her over and over. It was not as bad as I expected as my dick just continued to slide in and out of her too. The soft and yet snug feeling of her ass muscles on my cock was like nothing else either. I was possessed by the feeling and could not stop rocking back and forth into her.

My hands pulling her now as I rocked into her harder with more force unable to stop myself as I wanted to feel her ass on my cock more. As I was going harder as I could feel her ass stretching a little to my seize. Her moans growing louder as I was drilling her ass now.

"Ohhh, dammm." I moaned as I could not help but love how tight her ass was and how I was still able to pound it.

"Ahhhh...ahhhhh...Ohhhhhh." She moaned soft and girly as I was banging against her assbone.

My hands were in fully in control over her hips as I was pounding away now. I was not at full speed but I was making sure I had power behind my thrusts though. Her body now slapping against me as I felt more of her assbone dig into me as I used force to plunge my hard erection deep into her. It felt so tight and yet slippery when I was doing it as if her ass was a pleasure sheath for my cock.

The sounds of her whimpers getting louder as I was not holding back now. I was fucking her as if I was fucking a girl too. Her ass still felt tight and welcoming too as each thrust of mine felt like a warm wet glove wrapped around my manhood. Over and over I pounded her loving how her ass was giving me cock such a velvet snug sensation that was slippery enough for me to plunge into over and over.

I loved how her ass had a slippery velvet feel that was tightly constricting against my shaft. Each thrust in her ass brought untold pleasure as her tight anal muscles constricted against my sensitive tip. The immense feeling was not lost on me as my eyes were almost rolling in back of my head from the ecstasy of bootlicking her.

I was not being brutal while fucking her, but I was not going slow either. Her whimpering was getting louder too as I held her in place too forcing my manhood to use her ass for pleasure. There was no doubt in my mind she was not feeling my cock stretch her anal opening either. My body was slamming harder now as I felt like I was drilling her from behind making sure my length explore her anal cavity.

"Ohhhhyesss. Fuck it." She moaned out with authority at me confirming that she wanted me to fuck her like this.

With my hands gripping her tight hips and then pounded into her harder than before. I was full bore fucking her now. I could feel her butt hole just take it too as I drilled home into it. The sensation of her ass muscles on my cock helmet was like I was fucking a snug wet hole too. I was at a loss of knowing what hole I was really fucking as it just felt so perfect for my cock too.

The sound of me taking her doggystyle got loud too as it was a slapping sound from me fucking her hard too. Her soft whimpers grew louder with each hard thrust I was giving her. I knew she wanted it hard and I didn't want to disappoint her. I just got my head into the zone while her ass gave me the intensity I needed.

Her face was down on the bed as she moaned out sounding muffled. "Cum in me. Please cum in meee."

I could feel the building up as there was no use trying to hold out. I had to cum and needed to release bad. I was edging for days and my needs were about to be satisfied as was her need to feel me ejaculate in her ass. I was close and each thrust I could feel myself get to the edge. I thought about how I was going to pump my sperm into her ass and it only added to my need to cum.

When I hit the point of no return I increased my tempo wanting to fuck her deeper and harder. It was like I couldn't help but slam harder against her. Jessica in return moaned hard as if she knew my cum was about to be deposited in her ass. I was almost grunting as I finally burrowed deep into her anal tunnel and then relaxed letting my cum boil over and spray her anal walls without mercy.

I was deep in her butt when i finished as my cock pulsed with my climax. I held tight almost shaking as I could feel my seed filling up her ass. I pulled back almost feeling pain as my tip got overly sensitive from her ass giving it pressure from it tightness.

"Ohhhh shit...fuck." I said as I retreated from her body almost laying down.

Jessica turned over looking at me with exhaustion. "Mmmm, that was so good."

I saw that her girl penis was soft and covered in clear precum. I had to ask. "Did you cum?"

"Yes and no. I mean, I felt all of it and loved it but didn't cum. But don't worry, that happens to me."

"You want me to go down on you? I feel bad you didn't enjoy it." I offered feeling guilty that she didn't orgasm.

"No, don't you dare feel bad. I still had an orgasm. I told you that I don't cum sometimes. I still loved it and would do it again. I just don't cum all the time like you do."

"Did you get hard? Did you cum while staying soft?" I asked wondering if she came without hands.

"Don't worry...I loved it. Now, did you like it?" She asked.

"I did...felt really good." I admitted as I just saw her laying there on my bed like a satisfied girl who just got a hard fuck they needed.

"Mmmm, good. I got a surprise for you Saturday then."

I dropped on the bed to hold her as she smiled wide from me doing it. "What? More of me fucking you?" I asked knowing that I could get use to fucking her.

"Better. I got some blue pills for Friday." She answered and then gave me a soft kiss.

"Viagra?" I asked wondering what she had in mind but now wondering too much as I was not naive about things.

"Yep. Figure you deserve it. Give you a good hard fucking. I want to be really hard when I fuck you. I want you to cum handsfree from me fucking you." She said smiling as her finger was tracing the length of my spent member.

I got up from the bed to clean up and then watched as Jessica just pulled up her panties without a care that my cum would leak out. It then dawned on me that she could be leaving too. Just coming over for a quick fuck now came to me.

"You leaving?"

She smiled back and walking into the bathroom wrapping her arms around me from behind me and kissing my back. "Noooo. Just putting on my panties."

"You can shower while I make us something to eat."

"You are too much. How are you not married?" She said still kissing my back.

I then turned around and massaged her arms looking at her. "I am picky about girls and am stuck in my ways."

"Well, I am picky about my men and am stuck in my ways too. She smiled and then gave me a sensual kiss on my lips as I got a smell of her skin and felt the softness of her lips.

"You want to shower and then maybe watch some TV?" I asked still mesmerized by how beautiful she looked and that she was topless showing me how curvaceous her breasts were.

She then walked away into the kitchen not caring that she bare breasted or that she was showing me her panty clad ass as she walked away. "I will shower later. I like knowing my boyfriend's cum is in me."

"Whooo. You are dirty." I responded liking that she had a kinky side to her and loving that she considered me her boyfriend. I knew it was a step in a direction we didn't talk about but I was okay with it.

After cooking together and laughing about our lives we ate as she was not once bothered by her tits being out. I could not help but stare at them as they were perfectly shaped. When she did catch me looking, she only smiled and told me she loved me looking at them.

We ended up watching TV and talking as our bodies were entangled on the couch. She managed to make sure her breasts were touching my body and her hand always seemed to be either grazing my soft member or touching it.

When I smiled at her each time she only smiled back. I then brought up that I never expected her to be so kinky she only replied with a devious look admitting that my cum that was leaking out of her ass was soaking her panties and turning her on. I only replied to that with a kiss as I was enjoying her kinky side as it was a changed from the uptight girls that I once dated.

She went on about funny incidents modeling as I laughed and told her funny stories about construction. She did venture into her childhood growing up as she admitted something was off with her at an early age. I wanted to ask more but left it up to her to bring it up.

***

The next morning Jessica brought in her stuff she packed from the car as I planned out a day together with her. I never knew a girl could have so much beauty supplies and makeup. I watched an entire movie on television and she was still getting herself ready. I knew girls were picky about how they looked but Jessica was the worst.

I held back in asking Jessica for sex or anything else for fear she would think I was only looking for that. I figured I would save up everything I had for Saturday night. I knew she wanted me to have a lot of cum but I also knew she was going to fuck me. My assumption now went to both of us were going to fuck each other.

Spending the day shopping and walking around in the park was amazing. I laughed to myself when men would stare as it was like a secret I knew that they didn't. She did look drop dead gorgeous and had a body like a model and a smile that could melt your heart. But I doubt any of them men gawking at her would continue to look if they knew she had a cock between her legs.

When I held her hands and smiled at her I stopped thinking about what she had and more about who she was. She smiled often at me and would cuddle up next to me when we stood in line or at a restaurant. I was a sucker for the small things and her close proximity was breaking me down and accepting that I was in a relationship. I didn't remember asking her but I knew she assumed it now.

After dinner we went back to my place and relaxed on the couch watching a movie. I thought about extending the fun with maybe dancing but it felt better just to relax and cuddle up while watching a movie. We spent all day together and I figured alone time was warranted.

The only thing that troubled me was should I ask for sex or wait for her to ask. I was in the mood to fuck her but I didn't want to make it seem that I was only after sex. When she told me about the other guys before I now had this guilt in me for wanting to fuck her ass now.

Jessica went from laying her head on my shoulder to laying her head on my lap. I stroked her hair as we watched the movie while I let go of my needs and just enjoyed her being with me. The only thing I did was let my hands roam her shoulders.

Her skin was flawless and I got more daring as my hands caressed her shoulders and then her collar bone. I could see the outline of her breasts and her bra-strap was plainly visible now. She moaned softly as I moved further down testing the waters to see ow far she would let me go.

When I got closer to her breasts she turned slightly looking up at me. "Let me go take a shower real quick."

"I didn't want to impose. I thought I would just caress you." I replied not wanting her to think that I only wanted sex.

"Noo. No. I want you to want me. Don't over think it, just fuck me and love it."

She moved quickly to the bathroom not letting me respond. I sat back on the couch waiting for her while feeling my excitement build. I was nervous and yet calm at the same time. I was super horny and erect waiting for her knowing that I was going to fuck her tight ass again.

When she did come out she was fully nude and walked right to me while I was sitting on the couch. I watched her soft member just bounce as she walked while her breasts did the same making wonder what to stare at. Her body was before me fully exposed and ready to take while I then stripped off my jeans opening my legs and showing her my fully excited member.

"I love how hard you get for me." She said handing me the small bottle of lube.

"You turn me on like crazy."

As I squirted lube on my tip Jessica moved closer and opened her legs so that she was ready to straddle me but was still standing up. I was stroking my erection slowly making sure I was covered in the slick gel so I could slide right in.

"You're not the only one who gets turned on too. Now, let me put it in and then I will ride you."

As she squatted I gave up control letting her grab my slippery member as she lowered herself on me. I looked at her eyes as she smiled at me until I felt her hole against me crown. She then closed her eyes and continued easing my tip and then my entire shaft into her as I was now well past her outer anal muscles. I was balls deep in her ass and loving the tight feel as it was bombarding me pleasure sensors on my erection.

It was tight and yet I was all the way in buried deep without concern. She opened her eyes giving me an almost glazed over look. "Ohhhh....I love your cock baby. I love it."

"Ohhhh." She moaned again as she was rocking slowly on me. I was feeling her snug warm anal muscles hugging my shaft while she was subtly moving her body.

My hands went to her hips and then caressed upwards to her breasts. She moved back and forth closing her eyes and moaning softly while I was feeling her tight anal muscles adjusting to my length but giving me the intense tight pleasure of it too.

When I began pinching her nipples and playing with them she shot her eyes open and moved faster on me. "Ohhhhh....yessss. Ohhhhh." She moaned loud with her mouth staying open as my fingers were now pulling on her nipples.

She rocked harder letting me feel like I was truly fucking her now. Back and forth her body went as I could feel her warm asshole trying in vain for her to grip my shaft only unable to, as her slick ass was now my fuck hole. I was so deep and yet was still able to feel her move as she was not even letting her body move the full length of my shaft. Her rocking was only moving her body halfway before she plunged her body down on my cock.

Having her rock back and forth and be in control was perfect for me. I let her do all of the work as my hard rod was firmly impaled in her ass. Her tight body easy able to wiggle and rotated too as she was keeping her eyes closed, moaning as I could feel her ass muscles just squeezing on my shaft. It was like I was fucking the tightest hole possible.

"Ohhhh fuck...I fucking love this." She moaned as I felt her member stiffen a little. Her tip was leaking clear juices but not thick cum. I knew she was enjoying it and focused only on that.

I grabbed her hips and began bouncing her down on my erection harder. She looked down at me smiling and nodding as I raisedupward making sure my cock was far into her tight ass too. I stopped caring about anything other than making sure my hard cock was getting its due and using her ass to get off.

It seemed like the more selfish I got the more she smiled and give out whimpering moans. I then stared right at her as I was bucking upwards. "Gonna cum right in that cute ass of yours."

"Yessss...YESSSSS!" She moaned loud as I slammed my body upwards and then pulled her down on me. All I wanted to do was fuck her tight ass open and dump my load deep in her bottom.

I gripped her ass cheek and held her as I could feel my tip hammer upward like I was a machine forcing mycock to impale her. The tightness of her ass was there but I was only focused on fucking her deep. the urge to give her my load came to me as I gave out a final grunt and let loose.

"Rggggg." I moaned hard flooding her anal walls with everything I had in my balls. I held her down and just pumped away with my cum not letting anything escape her ass.

"Ahhhh...fuck. Ohhh yes. I felt that." Jessica cooed smiling and me like it was a job well done.

Jessica instantly got up smiling wide. "Let me go clean up."

When the movie ended she got up looking at me with a sad expression.

"I am sorry I was not able to fuck you. I would if I could and now I got to get back home. I got an early morning shoot. Please don't be upset with me."

I smiled as I realized she was probably thinking the same thing. I then gave a small chuckle and a smile. "Jesus. I was wanting to fuck you, but I didn't want to make it seem that all I wanted was sex. I really wanted to do that to you."

She moved closer giving me a kiss and grabbing my soft member. "You did such a great job at it too. I love that you took me like that. I will make it up to you and fuck you hard next time."

As she got to the door with me following her she turned to give me another kiss. "I promise you that when I fuck you I will be rock hard and I will make sure you cum without hands. I will give you the best prostate orgasm ever too."

"Ohhh. You will, will you?" I replied with a smile of my own.

"Mmm, yes. That cute ass of yours will be fucked just right. I want to do that for you. I want it to be special for you."

After a long kiss she left as I wanted her to stay longer. She walked to her car still smiling at me and then texting me when she got home that she had the best day with me. I sank into my bed recalling how we had fun today and that she was going to do the most kinkiest things to me tomorrow night.

***

Rick normally texted me daily with either funny things or just to talk sports. When he was knocking on my door I wondered what he was doing home. I just opened the door to let him in when he walked in like a storm.

His hands were flailing about as he had this smile on his face. "I knew I was right. I swear, I knew this would happen."

I gave him a squinted look of confusion. "What are you talking about?"

"Jessica! She is blowing my phone up with questions about you. She wants to know your life story and if you are really into her. I swear she was never like this with anyone. Ohh, and you can't tell her I said anything. I promised her I wouldn't tell you."

I laughed hard. "Then why are you telling me?"

"Cause I am looking out for you. I owe you everything. I can't have you hurt. I know Jessica. She can rip a person's heart out and not blink. It would kill me if that happened to you." His face showing emotion as I loved having him for a friend. I knew he always had my best interests at heart and I did for him.

"Well, you can tell her that I am crazy about her."

What I didn't want to tell him that I was a little too crazy about her. I think he knew it though. I could see the look in his eyes like he saw past my words to something else. I just figured that I would give him some information to feed back to her to get this fire between me and Jessica into a grin wildfire.

"I am happy that you like her. I know she can be kinky at times." Rick admitted as I knew it and liked it about her.

With everything going on I texted Jessica in the afternoon and asked how her shoot was going and she told me that she got picked for a last minute photoshoot out of town. She told me that she was still coming over Saturday though.

She then sent pictures of a Viagra prescription she had filled out and a message. "Your cute ass will never be the same when I am done with it."

I could not help but smile and then responded back. "May have to take revenge out on yours after."

"You better." She replied with a bunch of hearts and smiley faces.

I still had to clean my place a little and buy food and beer. This was my week of getting food and beer and it was a big game this Saturday too which meant more drinking. I only had to do it once every other month and to me it was a good arrangement.