Hamza's Weapon Wins the Day

Story Info
Amateur blackmail attempt seriously backfires.
3.4k words
3.83
5.5k
1
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We had just relocated to a gated community in suburban Orlando. Ours was the most modest house in the complex. It took every dollar we had, but we were in. We had arrived! With house prices rising and both our salaries going up, we figured we had got on the rung of the ladder. Most of our neighbors seemed well established. Posh cars, well furnished elegant patios. The community was an open concept, so there were no fences. Each home had well-cultivated privacy bushes around its patio. We shared a 'lawn'. Each house could enjoy its own pool, hot tub, fancy gas fire sheltered by private shrubbery. But the well-maintained 'lawn' area was shared by all the residents. We just had a couple of beach chairs on our patio hidden behind our bushes.

It was nice to stroll around the estate and admire the homes and gardens. We occasionally stopped to talk with other walkers or folk out fussing with their yards. One particular house had a stunning blonde who liked to sit out front in the morning to catch the sun. She probably sat out back by the pool later in the day. Not particularly friendly. Sometimes she would wave back. Other days she would just ignore us. My wife, Hester, being almost flat-chested, took a dislike to her. She resented her posh house, fancy car, and most of all; she envied her fantastic body and center-fold tits. Her husband, a big guy with a massive truck with every imaginable gadget attached, often took off for a few days at a time. She also would occasionally travel, taking very expensive-looking luggage with her.

One evening I was browsing through one of my favorite porn sites when I came across an amateur video of a blonde frolicking with two guys. Blow jobs, fellatio, both guys ended up screwing her. One scene of a doggy style had a close-up of her face.

"Holy shit!" I thought. "That's our neighbor."

"Hester," I shouted. "Come and look at this..."

She came up behind me to look at the screen. She never minded me watching porn last thing at night as it might fire me up to want sex.

"Isn't that your favorite person?" I asked, pausing the facial close-up.

"My God, it looks like her. Maybe a few years ago."

"I can't believe it. I wonder what the neighbors would think if they saw this?" Hester said. "She would not be so high and mighty then. And her husband! Wonder if he knows about this? Her world would come crashing down."

"Maybe we could scare the shit out of her," I said. "Perhaps apply a bit of pressure?" Hester laughed. "Maybe she would let me check out those phony tits."

"While you do that, maybe I could check out her other end. Check if she's a real blonde." Hester punched my arm.

"Now you're getting carried away. Come and check out my other end!" She took my hand and dragged me to the bedroom.

Hester was always on the skinny side, almost boyish. Of average height, but her small bone structure made her look taller. She is flat-chested. 'Fried egg tits' was my playful nickname for her. Not very flattering, but I was super fond of her. Her black curly hair and freckles, her ready grin, and flashing black eyes made her adorable. She had a playful side, always ready for a prank. Sex was good; a little exploratory, maybe a little experimental. Although her breasts were small, her nipples made up for it. Once turned on, they were super sensitive. She could have an organism if I just played with them the right way as she diddled with herself.

We slipped out of our clothes and settled on the bed, Hester on her side. Her well-toned flesh and soft skin responded to my caressing. I commenced at her neck and ears and gently caressed my hands leisurely up and down her back and sides, reassuringly contacting the sides of her small breasts. Each time I glided by her super sensitive nipples, she expressed a seductive murmur. Hester's whole body writhed, and she trembled as I contoured my fingers down her spine.

As I meandered lower to zero in on her tight ass, I become aware of her growing moist. She widened her legs a little, expressing an enticement to wander between her thighs. My fingers tantalized her with a brief enticement near her moist cunt, and she got more goosebumps. I knew she derived pleasure from the attentiveness during this foreplay. I kissed and gently bit her skin as I brushed her pussy with my hand.

She was on the verge of a climax, and I flirted with her clit and outer labia. Hester splayed her legs apart at this point, and I glided two fingers into her innermost depths. Her initial orgasm crashed upon her, and she was whimpering and responding as I embraced her. I patted her side, and she calmly wheeled over onto her back.

"Is this what you're going to do to Kalistra?" she teased.

"No, this!" I quickly shifted into fellatio territory and plunged my tongue into her anticipating cunt. She was saturated, and her fragrance was rousingly captivating. I flicked her clit with my tongue, then nibbled on her pussy lips. Hester relished when I used my lips to nimbly pluck her inner cunt lips outward and tongue between both sets of lips. This is enhanced when I synchronize finger-play inside her.

I had Hester achieving some overpowering peaks as she quivered and flailed around. As she descended from her climax, I aligned the knob of my 6-inch cock with her enticing cunt. In one sleek, fluid sweep, I was lustfully inside her. I established a leisurely pace with a regular rhythm.

My orgasm originated from deep inside. As I hovered on the verge of a climax. I drove in and out of Hester with escalating intensity and streamed a burst of cum inside her. As I delivered throbbing pulses of cum, she scaled another orgasm.

"How would Kalistra like that, do you think?" I asked.

As we lay relaxing, Hester asked

"So, tell me what you would do to our blonde friend, you devil. Do you think you could handle her?"

"She would be putty in my hands. If I laid some of my magic techniques on her, she would melt in my arms and do anything I asked." I laughed.

"How about you? What would you do to her?" I queried.

"First of all, I would inspect those boobs and satisfy myself that nobody has natural tits that good. Then I would apply my favorite little red dildo on her until she promises that she would announce in the Estate Bulletin that her tits are phony, that she's a phony!"

"OK. Let's develop that plan as a hobby. We'll practice on each other what we're going to do to her.

Kalistra was outside, sunning herself on the front porch in a bikini. We walked up the path and greeted her.

"Hello, Kalistra. Could we have a word?"

Yes. Come on up, she invited us onto the wide well-furnished porch.

"What can I do for you?"

"We wondered if you have you seen these before?" passing the print-out photos to her.

Kalistra gasped and went pale.

"Oh my god! Where did you get these?" Her voice quivered.

"So that is you with these two studs?" I asked.

"That was years ago. I could not even tell you their names. It was just a one-time thing."

This proved it was her! My heart leapt.

"Does your husband know about this?" I asked.

"Of course not. You must not mention this to him. He would be devastated. It would probably ruin our marriage." This was going better than we planned.

"Look, let's keep this between us," Kalistra whispered. "We could become good friends. I'll introduce you around the neighborhood and get you well in with the in-crowd."

"But we'll still have these photos of you." I stated.

"How can we get rid of them?" Kalistra asked coyly.

Hester spoke for the first time. "Well, you could maybe entertain us a little, and we'll give you the photos to destroy."

"You would do that?" Kalistra pleaded.

"It depends," said Hester.

"On what? How can I entertain you? Would you like to come in and have a drink?"

"That would be nice, thank you." I said opening the house door for her and Hester.

We sat in the lounge area while Kalistra made up a tray of what I think were Martinis. Not our favorite drink, but what the hell?

"I believe we have the upper hand here, Kalistra." I pointed out. Kalistra had tears in her eyes.

"Look, I'm willing to have some fun with you guys but as friends not by blackmail."

she said desperately. "We are neighbors, and I can help you integrate into our community. "I'm willing to do anything you ask within reason. What do you say?"

I glanced at Hester and gave her a knowing glance. She winked back at me.

This is going better than I thought.

"Well, there are a couple of things," I said. "Hester wondered if those tits were real. And I wondered if you really are a true blonde. Could you satisfy our curiosity?"

"Sure, come into the bedroom." Kalistra got up and led us into a large bedroom with sliding doors out to the pool area patio.

Kalistra sat on the bed.

"Come sit next to me." she said to Hester, patting the bed.

She removed the bra of her swimsuit, exposing the most spectacular breasts.

"Wow!" Hester said, "Holy... Can I touch them?"

She reached forward, placing her hands on Kalistra's breasts, playing, prodding, examining them.

"They are so real and wonderful. Come feel them." she invited me.

I could not wait to get my hands on them. I was playing with the nipples.

Hester removed her tee-shirt. What a comparison!

"I love your attention to my tits. It's quite turning me on." Kalistra breathed.

"What about you, Sailor? Anything you're wondering about?" she asked, turning to me.

"Well, I did wonder if your bush was genuinely blonde." I posed weakly. "Could I check that out?"

"Sure, as long as we're all going to be friends from now on."

She laid back and lowered her bikini bottoms under her bum.

I helped remove them and climbed on the bed between her legs. I moved in on her womanhood. She definitely was blonde, with a very well-groomed heart-shaped bush. I rubbed my hand over it appreciatively. While I was there, I checked out her package, lips and clit. Then I opened her lips and slid my tongue between them. They were already wet. Inserting my finger into her pussy, I felt around to get a good feel of the geography. This was so much fun and so easily attained. I was in seventh heaven. I slipped off my shorts and knelt in front of Kalistra. I had brought a tube of K-Y jelly in my pocket. I lifted her knees so that she was perfectly positioned before me then entered her in one swoop.

Fantastic! This was the life; like taking candy from a kid. I wish we had planned this earlier.

"Arghaa!" she exclaimed. "Nice! Let me have it."

Kalistra was in ecstasy with me screwing her and Hester playing with her tits. She was such a perfect fuck that I could not last long, and I quickly came all over her belly.

Hester said, "Let me have a go down there."

We swapped places. Now I had the run of those magnificent boobs. Hester replaced my position between Kalistra's legs. Her face down at Kalistra's cunt; her bum in the air. She had her favorite red dildo with her. And I heard it whir as she switched it on. This looked so tantalizing. I pulled her shorts and panties down to her bent knees thinking I would come back to this in a while. I just needed to raise another erection which I hoped would occur if I played with Kalistra's tits. This was perfection. All was right with the world.

"DON'T MOVE ONE INCH!" boomed a loud bass voice. In a heart-stopping moment, I looked up to see a huge man, totally naked, entering through the French windows. He had a short, curved scimitar in his left hand glinting in the sunlight. Then I saw his cock. It was a monster swinging down between his powerful thighs. The room went deadly silent except for the faint buzz of Hester's favorite red dildo currently injected in Kalistra's vagina. I inhaled a deep gasp of breath; my eyes widened, my mouth dropped, and my heart pounded.

"Oh, my god!" I thought, as I stared at his cock. "I can't believe this. He is huge, and we're up shit's creek!"

"Hi, Honey." said Kalistra casually. "This is my husband Hamza. 'Hamza the Turk'" Hamza took in the situation. I was massaging Kalistra's tits, trying to raise another hard-on. Hester was kneeling between Kalistra's legs, playing with her favorite red dildo, her bum in the air, panties around her knees. Hamza moved toward the bed and picked up my K-T jelly. This brought him into Hester's line of sight. I can imagine her eyes popping when she saw the fierce scimitar and the even fiercer sexual weapon, his penis. He faked a stab at her face with the scimitar.

"This was used to castrate enemy prisoners in the old days." he snarled. "Or remove the odd eyeball!"

I heard Hester whimper. I almost whimpered myself as my manhood shriveled as if to hide itself.

"Hamza and I are in the porn business," explained Kalistra. "He mostly does gay movies, although he is not gay himself." I paled at this news: my stomach and anal sphincter tightening.

"I specialize in blow jobs." she continued. "Of course, you have to be flexible these days." I could see now how she used her acting skills to string us along. And we fell for it like babes in the wood.

Hamza applied some jelly and moved around behind Hester positioning himself at her opening. He put his large hand around the shaft and started to jerk it slowly. His cock started growing. My jaw dropped even more as Hamza's cock increased into its full, hard length. His now-rigid cock was pointed straight up at my wife's cunt like an arrow, the huge veins pulsing and throbbing along the massive shaft. The large bulbous head looked thick and slightly wet, a tiny amount of pre-cum oozing from the tip.

Hester was staring wide-eyed at me. I felt so humiliated, so dumb. She appeared anxious and scared as she knelt motionless and frigid. She was bent forward as Hamza positioned himself behind her. He edged her knees further apart. I speculated that she must still be wet from our sex games with Kalistra, else his leviathan cock would overstretch her capacity.

He began brushing the head along my wife's pussy. Hester's moist lips partly spread. I could observe the knobby beet-purple veins that infused his phallus. He spanked her pussy with his rocklike cock, and Hester wailed and shivered in dismay. Then he positioned the tip against her distended pink pearl.

Methodically, he began to inch his cock into Hester. He kept making piercing movements, so his cock head darted in and out between her unfolding lips, and then she experienced the head of his snaky veined shaft begin to intrude further inside her. Hamza constrained Hester's narrow hips with his powerful hands and pulled her onto his cock.

"No! The head is going in. No! it's too big. It feels like an iron fist" she cried.

He worked a few inches into her as she whimpered and squeezed tears from her clenched eyelids. It had to be a challenge accommodating him. Sweat was pouring off Hester's face. His lunges increased in intensity, and before she knew it, he had wholly entered her moist heat. Hester held her breath and strived to stay motionless so that he would not damage her.

"Oh, it's so big. I can't accept this." she wailed.

Hester held on tight to Kalistra's ankles, her face twitching as Hamza's cock plowed its way into her. Meanwhile, Kalistra was doing something magical with Hester's super-sensitive nipples tweaking like a pro.

"Slow down, Oh. Easy, Easy. Let me get accustomed." Hester shrieked. "Arrhhg,"

Hamza continued to fuck Hester with small movements, and little by little he had eased half his throbbing python into her. Sweat glistened on his face and chest. His chiseled abs flexed as he pumped and pushed. That was when I noticed a change in Hester's demeanor. At first, a moan, then she glanced over at me, eyes glistening.

She then sighed again and moaned a little, as he had thrust a little too deeply.

She was dripping wet now. I saw Hester's hips move ever so slightly as he thrust. At last, she began to relax.

I could see the skin of my wife's vagina cling to his thick cock as he would withdraw, only to plunge again and again. Slowly the pain gave way to pleasure, and Hester started to ride Hamza's cock. She began to raise her hips to meet each thrust.

She must have felt her stretched pussy lips cling onto Hamza shaft with each stroke.

As she relaxed, Hester's entire body seemed to be taken over as if by some magical force. Her enthusiasm growing with each thrust until she was arching her back to accommodate more of him and help him fuck her more deeply. Then a climax took her by surprise. Hester's body stiffened before it started shaking in an intense orgasm.

"Stop Hamza, no more. I can't take anymore. You are pounding my cervix," Hester moaned in a mixture of pain and pleasure. Hamza pulled out an inch or so before he started to pound Hester's pussy rapidly.

"I know what I'm doing," he grunted.

It was like her pussy wouldn't let go of Hamza cock. Hester's mouth opened wider into an "O" shape. I could hear her beginning to breathe harder.

He plunged again, deeper this time. Hester cried out," OHHhhhhh."

Her sweet cunt juice was running out and wetting her and Hamza's pubic hairs.

"Oh," she cried. "I'm cumming. Oh boy, am I cumming! Ahh! Ahhh, wow!"

She was breathing hard and murmuring as he withdrew and plunged repeatedly. Her juices were flooding out of her now. I could hear slopping sounds as their bodies slapped together. She was still cumming.

"Oh, I'm cumming again" Hester began to pant.

"I can't stop cumming," she murmured. "I keep on cumming." as Hamza shot his load flooding her. Hester's eyes opened wide.

"Oh man, his cum is shooting into me!" Her eyes constricted as she grimaced and screamed, "AHHHhhhhhhhhhh..... Fuuuuuck......... Yessssssssssssssssss."

She was squealing something incomprehensible when from her vagina gushed a river of fluid. It ran down over Hamza's balls.

Moaning, then whimpering, she came down from what was probably the most intense orgasm she had ever imagined. After a long while, Hester sank onto her knees and began easing herself off his cock. I watched as Hamza's long shaft slid slowly out of her leaving her pussy as a gaping hole, their combined juices running out of it.

"I think you ruined my pussy," Hester fussed quietly as she felt her pussy with her fingers.

"OK, now, you two get out of here!" yelled Hamza.

"We'll just get our clothes...." I started, "Just...."

"No clothes! Just fuck off."

Hester moved forward to pick up her favorite red dildo.

"NOW!" he yelled, thrusting the scimitar toward her. She jumped back. I grabbed Hester's hand, moved toward the French windows, slid open the door, and scrambled onto the pool deck. We skirted the swimming pool. I heard them both laugh as he switched on the outside illuminations. We dodged the privacy bushes and headed out to the communal 'lawn'. We needed to run up a long hill to get to our house. Motion sensors from adjacent houses were lighting up the lawn like a football field. Probably several security cameras were capturing our streaking act as well. I was trying to help Hester. Her wobbly legs found it a bit difficult to set up a good pace. We finally reached our house and, using the key hidden under a plant pot, entered the security of our own home and collapsed on the floor.