Han the Ho

Story Info
Whoring out girlfriend turns the pimp into a cuckold.
9.7k words
4.29
17.6k
24
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Thanks to TessSoerensen for editing

When my girlfriend Han and I started living together we struggled to make ends meet. We lived in Montreal, a city at the time with a lot of character, but low on economic opportunities. On the upside, at least rents were cheap. I was a student with a part-time job, supplemented with student loans. Han had dropped out, but still hadn't found full-time work.

One day sitting around reading the paper I spotted an ad that perked my curiosity. At the time I liked reading personals in the local paper. Before the internet, they served as some sort of Hail Mary for the lovelorn. Most ads were basic, but some had a little pizzaz, like 'Batman looking for his Robin'. There were phone sex ads too. Some of them offered opportunities for girls looking to make extra money. A little curious how it would work, I showed Han the ad to see if she would be interested.

Once she was convinced I was serious, we considered the merits. First, I had to assure her it wasn't actual prostitution, or at least not in any serious way. It seemed an easy way to make money and we both knew that Han had no hang-ups about sex. Plus, she had a great voice for phone sex. When she wasn't complaining, she sounded quite sultry.

After thinking about it for a few days she decided to call about the job. I imagined they would hire anyone willing, so long as they could speak with passable coherence. When Han called, all she needed to do was go over her questions and hear about the job's dos and don'ts. It really seemed like easy money.

How it worked was people would call the number of the sex line and it would forward to one of the girls on call at the time. When Han picked up the first thing she had to do was get the caller's personal information. She had to collect the caller's name, number, and address. Han would confirm the number listing and then call them back. The payment was collected by check, so there was always a risk of non-payment. There were occasionally women who called too. While the ladies were always an exciting twist, they were the worse deadbeats. Not one of them ever paid.

Initially, it was rather exciting, but it didn't take long before the bloom wore off. It was fun to listen and on occasion, I even joined in. Not on the phone, but instead secretly doing to Han what the callers said they wanted to do to her. It gave Han's moans a greater authenticity.

One guy was particularly impressed and said it was the best phone sex he'd ever had. I could hear him through the phone in disbelief asking Han if she was really getting off.

"I really am," she breathlessly assured him as my cock thrust into her pussy. Then getting caught up in things she volunteered, "Actually, my boyfriend is here with me and he's helping."

"What, for real?" he exclaimed.

"Yes, his fat cock is inside me right now," Han said, as her voice quavered with my penetrations.

"No way!" he said. "If it's true tell him to say something?"

Han held the phone to me and I reported, "I'm here and I really am fucking her."

"Wow, this is incredible!" he said. "Tell me exactly what you're doing."

"We're on the living room floor. I'm lying on my side and my boyfriend is behind me, fucking me," Han shuddered.

"Is your description true too?" he asked.

"Yes," Han claimed.

"Can you have your boyfriend describe you?" he asked.

"Sure," Han said holding the phone towards me.

I looked at Han with a questioning smile.

Understanding that I wanted to give the caller her real description Han shook her head no.

I stuck with Han's phone sex persona. "She's 5' 9", perfect tits, long blond hair, and blue eyes."

Not only was the description part of protecting Han's anonymity, but as a five-foot Asian, she tended to enjoy the fantasy of being taller.

Then I truthfully added, "Whatever you're imagining, she looks even better in person."

"So, is there anything you'd like him to do to me?" Han asked her client.

He had a few suggestions, but in all honesty, they were pedestrian. He had Han suck my cock and asked me to slap her ass while I fucked her. He was mostly interested in hearing us describe what we were doing.

Han told him that she had a girlfriend too and she liked to eat pussy even more than she liked sucking cock. Han had told me the same story when we started dating. Like much of her stories, it always seemed a little dubious. It was something that I was still waiting for her to prove. Though hearing it fresh did excite our caller.

I'd been moving my cock between Han's pussy and mouth. It demonstrated her love of oral and the taste of pussy on a cock. Our caller did like hearing the sounds of our sex, but Han still needed to talk. It seemed like an ideal time to fuck Han's ass.

I headed to our room for some lube. Once back Han exclaimed on the phone, "Ohh, he's lubing my asshole! It feels so cold."

"Is your boyfriend going to fuck you in the ass?" Our caller excitedly asked.

"Yes," Han moaned. "He just lubed his cock too and he's pressing it against my tight little butt."

"I can't believe this," he said. "Does it hurt?"

Han confessed, "Sometimes at first, or if it goes in too fast."

Hearing the hint of concern in her voice, I couldn't help driving my entire cock up her ass.

"Oh, ow!" Han flinched, before relaxing.

"That sounded painful," he commented. "Do you actually like it?

"It hurts a little, but feels good too. And when I orgasm there nothing makes me feel so filled up inside."

We could hear him beating his cock through the phone. It inspired Han to ask where he'd like to cum if he were here.

"That would be amazing! I think I'd like to cum on your face and tits."

"Would you like it if I took you in my mouth when you came?" Han asked.

"Oh, that would be so hot. I've never had a girl let me cum in her mouth before.

"I'd let you," Han promised.

No doubt she would. I'd never met a girl who enjoyed consuming sperm more than Han. It's a story in itself. On our second date, she sucked me off four times in less than twelve hours and then added a wake-up hummer the next day. I think I might have only fucked her once over that period. In fairness, the last three were given surreptitiously at the home of her very unwelcoming parents. She lived with them and against my better judgment, I let her convince me to go home with her. No longer with the same latitude to fuck, Han endeavored to carry on with stealth blow jobs. Coming in a girl's mouth is one of my favorite things to do and Han had already shown herself to be a sperm epicurean. So, all things considered, if we had a chance to fuck at her folk's place, I likely would have finished in her mouth anyway.

It was just about when Han was promising to swallow the caller's load that she realized the time. "Oh, sorry John, I just noticed the time. You've gone well past your half-hour. Do you want to pay for another half hour?"

"Um, I guess so," he agreed before chuckling, "Man I wish I could be there instead."

"Ha-ha," Han laughed. "I think that would cost you more than another fifteen dollars."

"I'll pay, I'll pay!" he said continuing the joke.

Then Han whispered to me, "It's funny, he doesn't know, but he's not that far away."

Pushing my cock deep enough into Han's ass to make her hiss through teeth, I paused to think. I don't do my clearest thinking at times like this, but a few inspiring ideas have occurred. "If he wants to watch and jerk off, why not invite him over," I shrugged.

"If he comes, I don't want to charge him," Han whispered.

"Why not?"

"It would be too much like real prostitution," Han protested.

I reached around, grabbed Han's pussy, and whispered in her ear, "It might be fun to do it once. At least charge something."

"What are you guys talking about," he interrupted.

"Oh, nothing. I just mentioned to my boyfriend that you don't live too far from us if you actually did want to come."

"Really, you're in Montreal too? I had no idea. I assumed you were in the States somewhere."

"Nope, the calls are all local."

"Does this mean I could come there?" he asked.

"I'd love it baby, but I think it might not be such a good idea," Han demurred.

"Alright, but out of curiosity how far are you?" He said, sounding let down.

Han showed me the address looking to me for an estimate.

"About a five-dollar cab ride or two metro stops."

"Did you hear that?" Han asked over the phone.

"Yeah, and I have a car. If you're that close, I bet I could be there in ten or fifteen minutes.

Seeming to waver, Han looked at me and said into the phone, "I haven't changed my mind, but if you come how much would you pay?"

"Um, I don't know. How much do you want me to pay?"

"If we're going to do this, I'd like you to name your price," Han countered.

"Is fifty dollars enough?" he asked.

"Han looked at me and shrugged, "Fifty just to watch and jerk off, but seventy-five if want to touch me."

"Really, okay!" he excitedly replied. "I'll pay seventy-five."

"Alright that's the deal for the visit, but you still need to pay for your first half hour. That goes directly to the company." Then she added firmly, "What we're doing is separate and if you call again you can't request anything like this from any of the other girls, understood?"

"Alright, but can I request you?"

"Yes, as long as I'm on call at the time. But meeting like this will only be a one-time thing."

"Understood," He agreed.

Han gave him the address and told him that I'd let him. Now, all we had to do was wait.

We took quick turns cleaning up a bit in the bathroom. After freshening up Han's asked what I thought she should put on?

"I think under the circumstances naked would be good." Then I added, "Kinda just catching up where we left off."

"I see you're dressing," Han protested.

I was putting sweatpants and a t-shirt. "Yeah, but he's not coming here to jerk off on me, plus I have to answer the door.

"So now he's going to cum on me too?" Han smirked.

"Well you already told him he can touch you and he'll be jerking off. I think that will be a likely result. It's what I would do," I replied.

Then Han added, not so much for permission than agreement, "What else should we let him do? Anything off-limits?"

"I don't know. Maybe just see what happens. If either of us doesn't like it, we can just say no."

I could tell that Han was just checking to make sure I wouldn't get jealous. I was wondering about that too.

"One other thing, when I let him in should I break it to him before he comes up that you're not really a blond amazon?" I asked.

"Oh no, I forgot to tell him."

"I know, that's why I'm asking."

"Why didn't you tell me before I hung up," Han complained.

"I didn't think of it until after," I said.

"Should I call him back?"

"You could try," I said.

"No, it's too late," Han replied, sounding slightly annoyed.

"It's okay, I'll tell him at the door. I can't imagine anyone not preferring the reality of what you look like to your phone character," I assured her. For every Han pretending to be a tall blond, there were probably plenty of people posing as petite Asian ladies. I thought this guy was going to be in for an unexpected treat.

We went back to our couch to wait and I ended up going down on Han. It served as a good way to pass the time, keeping her both naked and relaxed.

I was deep into Han's pussy and asshole when the doorbell rang. Coming up I licked the juices from my lips and asked, "Ready?"

"Yes," Han said as she sat up on the couch.

Rather than buzz him in, I went down to the door to give him the once over before opening the door. I'm six foot and he looked almost as tall as me, but on the skinny side.

I opened the door for preliminary introductions. I also let him in on what Han really looked like. "Look, when you meet her if you don't like what you see you can just leave if you want." Then added slyly, "But I doubt that will be a problem."

When we got upstairs Han was casually sitting cross-legged on the couch. She reached her hand out to greet him, "Hi John, I'm Leah. Nice to meet you in person." Even if her fake description was surrendered, there was no reason to give up on her alias.

I sat down beside Han and gestured toward the stool for our guest. We made some small talk to get comfortable, which included John's appreciative admission that Han was even hotter than he had hoped.

I think any other conclusion would have been unimaginable. Especially with Han sitting naked in front of him. Her jet-black hair falling past her shoulders framed a beautiful face with a luscious mouth. Her shapely breasts and her dark pert nipples begged to be touched. The perfect skin of her midriff and legs met in a baby smooth triangle, offering an irresistible view of her tawny pussy lips. It must have been hard for him not to stare, especially since it was explicitly what he was there to do.

As we chatted Han casually slipped her hand into my sweatpants and began stroking me. Knowing what our guest and I wanted she leaned over, pulled out my cock, and began licking it. Without a hint of shame, she went down on me as if our visitor wasn't there. Licking the head of my cock, she replaced the sheen of my pre-cum with her warm saliva, before engulfing me.

I could see our guest was now unabashedly staring. Normally Han would flip her hair away from me because I liked to watch her work. This time she flipped her hair the other way to give John the best view of her sexy mouth working up and down on my shaft.

Our guest had become increasingly quiet as he stared. I could see his hand tentatively moving toward his cock. He absently rubbed it, then stopped as if catching himself.

Han must have caught sight too because she stopped and turned her head to him. Looking him in the eyes as she began suggestively running her tongue up and down my cock before sitting back up. Perched on the edge of the couch with her legs apart, her velvet voice invited him, "Come over here John and let me help with your jeans."

Raising from his stool he stepped up to Han. Standing with his hands on his side, his posture looked a little jackknifed. His shoulders were forward, not in a slouch, but looking like he was making the world's smallest bow. The discomfort and futility of concealing a hard-on were apparent.

Han rubbed her hand across his noticeable bulge making him shudder. She undid his pants and gently pulled down his zipper. He moaned when she reached into his underwear to retrieve his cock. Han slowly stroked him, her eyes studying his shaft. Then looking up as if she wanted him to do her a favor she asked, "Is alright if I suck your cock?

"S-s-ure," he stuttered. "It's okay."

I felt a knot of pain inside but was too turned on to object. I couldn't help but watch while casually stroking my dick.

Han pulled his pants down further to free his balls. Turning her head sideways towards me she smiled before taking each nut into her mouth. She watched me as she ran her feline tongue up the base of his shaft. Her gaze returning to our guest as she licked the head of cock before taking him in her mouth.

No sooner did Han have his cock in her mouth than John began to lose his footing. "Oh no, I'm sorry," he said as he wobbled.

He seemed to be pulling away from her while she looked like she was registering something unexpected. When his cock sprang free shooting ribbons of sperm in Han's face, the surprise was revealed to me too.

Having been splashed in the face and tits, Han still had her arms around John's butt. Holding on to stop his escape, she grabbed his shaft and redirected his spewing cock back into her mouth.

John probably thought his sudden ejaculation might not have been appreciated, but he didn't know Han. She loved cocks in her mouth, but at no time more than when they were shooting off. In fact, no matter where sperm may land, her mouth was always ready to perform clean up.

Han kept sucking our guest until the last drop. Once he relaxed and accepted that it was alright, he even rested his hand on the back of her head while she worked. As she liked to do, she kept sucking until his cock softened in her mouth. When she let it slip-free, she used a finger to lift the cum splattered on her tits to her mouth. Han tried to use John's cock to gather in some of the sperm on her face but ended up asking John for help.

Sheepishly he tried to use his cock to push some cum from her cheeks to her mouth. Getting more into the spirit, he began using his fingers to gather more errant splashes. He scooped from her cheeks, from the bridge of her cute nose, her forehead, and even her hair. It was quite a mess. Collecting what he could, he offered it to Han who licked his fingers clean.

I could see that Han appreciated the help and had begun fingering herself as she fed on our guest's sperm.

Han leaned back on the couch, her torso flat on the cushions and her head titled up against the backrest. Her little body fit perfectly on the couch in that position and it offered our guest a perfect view of her pussy as she worked on getting herself off.

John sat and watched Han for a bit, but his earlier discomfort seemed to be returning. Then just as Han's free hand found my cock again John asked if he could use the washroom.

"Sure, it's right around the corner," I directed him.

Once I heard the door close, I whispered, "He seems a little skittish."

Han answered with a frown, "He just shy. I think it's cute."

"Is that why you decided to suck his cock?" I said with a hint of pique.

"I was just trying to loosen him up. He seemed nervous," Han said sounding defensive. "And you don't have to be sarcastic."

"Well, you went from not wanting him to pay to jerk off on you to making sure you didn't waste a drop."

"I still don't want him to pay and I didn't know he was going to cum so fast," Han contended. "What was I supposed to do?"

"Never mind. It just went further than I thought." And I had to admit, "Seeing you suck his cock like that was a twisted turn on."

"Don't worry I'd rather suck my baby's cock," Han reassured me while leaning over to take in her mouth.

No sooner did Han start sucking my cock than John came back from the bathroom. He had his money out too. "Hi guys, thanks a lot. Here's the seventy-five."

"Aright, the...," I started to say when Han cut in. I suppose she likely would have spoken first if she didn't have her mouth full.

"You don't have to go yet John," Han said.

Then standing up and taking his arm, "I know I probably surprised you, so you never had time to relax and enjoy. Stay and watch and just consider what happened before a bonus. This time we'll all take our time and enjoy."

"Ummm, okay sure," he said still holding out the money for Han. It's hard for a guy to resist when a completely naked girl is snuggled against them. Especially one as gorgeous as Han, who just sucked your cock and swallowed every last drop of sperm -- and was the first girl to ever do it for you.

Han led him back to the stool and thankfully took his money. She meandered by our bookshelf on the way back to the couch and slipped the cash into a ceramic jar. Then almost diving, Han bounced down on the couch. Her legs invitingly splayed and her head in my lap to take on her special vocation.

Before taking my cock back in her mouth she looked over to our guest and said, "Come closer, John. You'll see better and you can touch me if you want."

Obediently he scooted his stool up to the couch. All he had left to do was to reach over and Han's pussy was there for him to play with. He was tentative, but our guest accepted Han's invitation. He started in the middle of Han's back and slowly worked his way down. He ran his hand all over Han's smooth bum, feeling down the back of each thigh. Eventually, his hand slid between her legs, which caused her to release a small appreciative moan. He played with the moisture he discovered on his fingers, then slide them inside Han.