Han the Ho

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Spitting out my cock for a moment she cooed, "Yes John!"

Han's hips rose and fell in growing unison with our guest's hand. Han's cock sucking technique may have become unfocused, but she more than made up for it with enthusiasm. Her breath felt hotter on my cock and she seemed to be taking me in deeper than usual. It took my constant attention to keep Han's hair out of the way. I'd taken to holding her hair straight back in a makeshift ponytail so that both John and I would have a view. John's view would have been better, but his attention was divided with the work he was doing on Han's pussy. Even from my vantage point, I could easily see all the pre-cum infused saliva drooling from Han's mouth.

Han raised herself up on her knees, pointing her ass in the air. If I were in John's position, I would have had my tongue up her pussy and ass by now, but our guest wasn't taking the initiative. Fortunately for him, Han was there to give direction. This time with more guidance still to come, "John, please lick my pussy."

Wasting no time our guest got down behind Han and started licking. He was losing his reservations.

Our guest must have been doing a good job, because Han lost almost all her cock sucking focus. She never abandoned my cock, but more often she was burying her face in my thighs, often taking a bite out of them. Han would still intermittently pump my cock, but at the moment John had her attention. Then as if to confirm my observation Han suddenly called out, "John, fuck me!!"

Once again, I didn't anticipate this happening. Whatever John's firsts were tonight, for me it was the first time someone fucked my girlfriend right in front of me. If it weren't for the weird combination of arousal swirling with my jealousy, I might have tried to end it. I wanted to, but it seemed irrational considering my earlier encouragement. Then again, Han had a way of manipulating me, though I didn't fully realize it until we broke up.

Our guest quickly stripped and mounted Han. As much because of nervous energy I changed positions. I kicked off my sweats and lay with my back down on the couch. John was standing by the side of the couch, pumping away behind girlfriend's raised ass. My head was on the other end and with legs spread-eagled in front of her face.

Han took my cock back in her mouth and I was so close to cumming at the sight of her being fucked. The warmth of her mouth was enough to push me over the edge. Unable to resist the urge I felt the sperm surging through my cock. Much like our guest did earlier, I found myself gushing into Han's mouth. It didn't feel like a normal orgasm either. Instead of repeating eruption of shots, it was a series of long lethargic gushes.

Han drank the flow as usual, lapping up anything that dribbled from her mouth.

I stayed under her and she continued sucking my softening cock until John's pace quickened. Then all she seemed capable of doing was moaning against my cock. I could tell my girlfriend was being fucked to orgasm in front of my very eyes.

Once that it seemed John was getting close Han pulled away.

"John, I want to get on top of you."

She stood aside and I got out of the way too. When John was on his back Han climbed on top. She reached between her legs and guided his cock back into her pussy. I moved over to the stool and watched as my girlfriend ground her hips, moving John's dick around inside her. After just a few minutes I could see Han shaking with another orgasm.

Once the wave passed Han looked to me and said, "Where's the lube? Would you find it for us?"

The knot in my stomach tightened, because I knew what had to be coming. "Really?" I asked.

"Yes. It's beside the bed," Han said as she ignored my note of discontent.

"It's right behind you on the shelf," I said, gesturing toward it as I moved back to the stool.

Showing a crease in her brow Han leaned toward the bookshelf. Han had to raise off John's cock allowing it to spring free. Coming back with the tube, Han squeezed out a dollop and rubbed all over John's shaft, lathering extra over the head. Then she squeezed out another glob and her hand reached back behind herself for a second application. Moving a little higher along our guest's body she reached back to find his cock. With his shaft in her hand, she held it steady as she lowered her ass down on it.

Han took it nice and slow. She subtly adjusted her posture as she worked him in. Once it seemed she had him all the way inside, Han's body softly relaxed and she released a sigh that sounded like honey, "Oh Johnny, have you ever fucked a girl in the ass before?"

Sounding more excited than overwhelmed he said, "No. I didn't ever think I'd ever meet a girl who would do it. No one will ever believe me about this either."

As I watched them fuck my anger never diminished, but it began taking a back seat in my thoughts as my cock hardened.

We were covering a lot of firsts, but this time there was a possible second. I was the first to fuck Han's ass, so that made John the likely second. Han told me I was the first, but her word couldn't be trusted on its own. It could only be confirmed as certain when I read it in her diary: 'M introduced me to AI last night...' Han's shorthand for anal intercourse was 'AI'. It left me left forever unable to think of artificial intelligence without my mind suggestively wondering.

Han also knew how much it turns me on when a girl takes the initiative with anal sex. She had certainly requested that I fuck her ass plenty of times. Since I was the first overall to initiate 'AI' though, part of me always wondered what portion of Han's requests were based on a willingness to please versus pure desire. I'd always wanted to be with a girl who took the lead in first introducing anal. Even though it wasn't with me, I was witnessing Han do it.

Han began moving the same way as she did when she had him in her pussy. In languid motions, her hips rotated and canted forward and back over our blissful guest. She was taking it nice and slow, which I think was working for them both. Considering John's earlier exuberance, I couldn't believe how well he was doing. His hips were rising into her as they increasingly worked together. I knew Han was getting close to cumming when she pulled his hands up to her tits. When he squeezed her nipple she let out more feral sounds distinct from her moans. She reassured him as her body let loose, "Ohh, yes Johnny! Ohooo!"

After gathering herself again Han changed positions, squatting up on her feet like a catcher. Longer legged girls can struggle with that position and can lack the endurance needed to make a guy cum. For pint-sized Han though the squats weren't so deep. Plus, at about 100lbs. it's easy to grab her hips to help. Like this Han could fuck at a wild pace while her ass applied obscenely tight pressure.

Once on her feet, I knew it would soon be over. Especially because I was already surprised our guest had lasted as long as he did. Han started pumping slowly, but driven by excitement her pace quickly built. Han's eyes were closed as she worked harder and faster. Looking under her, I could see our guest's glistening cock appear and disappear as Han pistoned up and down.

When our guest started breathlessly convulsing, I knew he was pumping my girlfriend's ass full of cum. Han slowed her pace as he came, but kept milking him until he seemed spent. He let out a big sigh and Han lay down on him and gave him a long deep kiss, before resting her head on his chest.

Looking bitterly at the intimacy I thought to myself, 'I thought whores didn't kiss.'

I had a raging hard-on and I knew exactly what I was going to do with it. Not bothering with lube I knelt behind Han and pulled her back up towards me.

As I lifted her back Han softly said, "Just let me rest for a minute."

I pause for a moment to give Han a little time to catch her breath. To keep myself entertained I started playing with her pussy and ran a finger around the rim of her dilated ass. It looked inflamed and gaped open enough that I could see some sperm pooling inside. Once Han's hips started to move and she placed a kiss on our guest's cock, I figured she had recovered enough.

Getting up behind her I placed my cock at Han's raw opening. I wasn't completely surprised when I heard a plaintive sound. Han generally wasn't resistant towards anal sex, which I always found remarkable considering her size and how often I wanted it. I think it's possible that I fucked her ass as often as I did her pussy. Over time she developed two AI policies that I usually followed. The first was no sex on top of sex. That was Han's term for multiple AI in a single session. The second was no AI when out in public. This meant if we were out somewhere and let's say for some reason we ended up in an alleyway, parking lot, or maybe a peepshow, she preferred that AI be avoided. The reason in both cases was Han's comfort. Already having a butt full of sperm while being fucked or riding the metro home made her feel overly messy. There were always exceptions though and this certainly qualified.

I grabbed Han's hips and in one slow thrust, my policy override slid smoothly into her ass. There was another plaintive moan, but it tailed off into an accepting sound. Han still felt fantastically tight, but her pain points seemed to have vanished. Normally if I fucked her ass too hard or deep she would flinch or hiss in reaction. This time Han seemed beyond any resistance. Resting her face against our guest's waning penis, she accepted every thrust into her greasy ass.

Han seemed to be enjoying being the recipient of anal sloppy seconds. I could tell by the way she was treating our guest's cock. I knew Han had a big thing for sucking soft cocks, especially when they're spent and covered with a mixture of post-coital love juice. This time she didn't even mind that the cock had come freshly from her ass. As I pounded her butthole, Han went from a dreamy cock snuggle to a lazy tongue bath before taking it in her mouth. I had to slow down to watch.

I had a pretty good view. I just had to keep Han's hair out of the way. I slowly pumped her ass, fixated on the sight of her slobbering all over our John's cock. He was laying back watching, but he looked like he was fighting sleep. The sight of Han's pornographic mouth might have been the only thing keeping him conscious.

I'd always thought of pulling my cock from Han's ass and offering it for her to suck. I never considered it likely that she would do it. When it came to sex, she was always open to anything I could think of and dreamed up plenty of ideas of her own. Outside of sex though she was so fastidious that it seemed unimaginable that she would ever accept a cock straight from her ass to her mouth.

There was one example that suggested otherwise. Early in our relationship Han cheated on me and agreed to drink my piss to earn another chance (see When Life Gives You Lemons). It was a hastily conceived idea designed to drive her away, but she went along with it. There were some lingering resentments and disgust in its wake that showed that there were some things that Han wouldn't like. Sometimes though I wondered if it was just a question of circumstance. Instead of anger and coercion, if I'd suggested it without condition or related to other events things might have been different. Han did agree to do it quite readily. If drinking piss were done for fun instead of punishment maybe Han would have enjoyed it. Maybe it's wishful thinking, but after seeing Han suck a cock fresh from her ass I wondered.

My cock was sliding with silky smoothness in and out of Han's ass. With her ass in the air, it felt like I could fuck her forever. The sight of the dirty blow job she was giving was enough to make me eager for some of the same. Normally I would have been doing everything I could to fuck Han longer. This time the sight of Han's mouth cleansing a cock from her ass and the other filthy memories it triggered, had me racing toward an orgasm. It all felt so urgent in my mind. If it weren't for the fact that I'd only recently cum, I'm sure I would already have been pulling out from Han's ass to fill her mouth. Lasting was definitely better. Better for Han and better for us both to savor the moment. I suppose better for John too. He might have been having a direct impact on Han's pleasure, but for me, that just made him an unsettling living prop.

I kept fucking Han from behind like that, until she shifted her position. Lifting her head up, she released our guest's cock. Han's mouth had completely restored its vitality. She turned onto her shoulder, grabbed his shaft with one hand, and lowered her mouth to suck his balls. Han really did enjoy pliant tissue in her mouth.

When she rolled onto her shoulder, I let her hips follow. I straddled her lower leg with her other one bending up out of the way. Whether in her pussy or ass there were no positions that I could get my cock deeper inside Han. I had a friend who called that position the baby maker. In this case, I think we were one hundred percent safe.

With Han on her side, our guest got up on his knees beside her face. Han's mouth kept busy working between his cock and balls.

I was getting deep in Han's ass and she responded with moans and a quivering orgasm. It was our guest's turn to have his cock neglected. All Han could do was press his shaft against her face as she came.

Han lay back recovering as I continued to pump her ass. Once she regained her composure, she started sliding her head between John's legs. His balls rode across her face surprising me as she pushed past them. Han guided him to move his knees square with her shoulder before she pulled his hips downward. When I saw the startled look on his face, I knew that Han was giving him his first rim job.

Han's rim jobs were every bit as enthusiastically performed as her blow jobs. When Han wanted to get me going or get me off a deep ass eating was usually on the menu. Again, having a girl with a face and mouth so beautiful pushing her tongue up your ass goes a long way.

To make her position more comfortable I shifted Han flat on her butt. I pushed her ankles up by my shoulders, rolling her ass up a bit in the process. With her raw gaping hole in plain sight, I directed my cock back inside.

Han was reaching around to stroke our guest's cock and while her tongue probed his ass. I loved it when she got me off like that and it was an even more amazing feat to see her do it while having her ass fucked. Han was a good multitasker, but everyone has their limits. She gave great hand jobs too, but her hand had lost some coordination.

"You can help her John," I advised.

"Oh, sure," John said sounding unsteady.

John put his hand over Han's and began guiding her up and down his shaft. He started with long steady strokes, but his pace soon quickened. Experiencing a first-time rim job restored our guest. It seemed no more than fifteen minutes since he filled Han's ass. The way he was pounding his dick he seemed ready to shoot again.

Knowing what was coming I commanded, "On her tits!"

Just in the nick of time, before potentially blowing his load across Han's body onto me, he aimed his cock down and shot over her tits and belly.

Our guest milked himself dry before raising off Han's face and pushing his cock into her mouth. As she sucked the sperm from his dick, he wiped the cum from his hand on her tits. He was really getting the hang of how to use her.

Seeing all this had me ready to cum too. I had wanted to cum in Han's mouth, but I couldn't resist pushing my cock deep into her ass for the first blast. Pulling out I grabbed my cock and pumped a shot on Han's stomach, before jumping around her legs.

"Move!!" I demanded to John.

Before he jumped back, I shot stream along her chest. With him out of the way, I pushed my cock into Han's mouth before she had a chance to even consider saying no.

I shot a couple more blasts into Han's mouth and loved seeing her lips wrapped around my cock. It was glistening with a patina of ass sperm and she was cleaning it just like she did for our guest.

Han sucked my cock for almost five minutes. Taking as much time as needed to let my cock go soft in her mouth.

Standing up I said, "Wait here, I'll be right back." I didn't think they were going anywhere, but I especially didn't want Han to move.

I ran to the kitchen and pulled a pair of tablespoons from the drawer. Returning I handed one to our guest and declared, "Time to feed the cum bucket."

Taking a seat beside Han I demonstrated what I had in mind. I spooned a scoop of cum off her tit, lifted it to her lips. Han readily opened her mouth accepting the cloudy broth. After the first scope, our guest and I took turns spoon-feeding her. We worked down her body. From her tits, across her belly, taking up what looked like the last dash on her smooth pubic mound. Then when I spread her legs, I saw a stream running from her ass, puddling on the couch. Scooping what wasn't absorbed in the fabric, I then ran the spoon up the line issuing from her ass. "Last one Leah, enjoy!"

Han swallowed the final spoonful and rubbed the remaining film of drying sperm on her tits and stomach into her skin. With her head on our guest's lap, Han had a satisfied grin on her face. The way she was rubbing her belly made her look like she had just enjoyed a nice meal.

Before enjoying herself too long, Han popped up and excused herself to use the bathroom. Commonly after sex, particularly AI, Han liked to take a quick shower.

"Maybe I should go," our guest suggested to me.

"Okay, but just wait a sec. Leah won't be long," I said. Even though it would have been fine with me he left, I knew that Han would have wanted to say goodbye.

"Oh sure," he said, indicating he'd wait. "Would it be alright if I smoked?"

"Sure, no problem, as long as I can bum one," I said getting up to find our ashtray.

Han finished her mini shower by the time we lit up. Coming out of the bathroom with a towel around her midriff, seeing us smoking she asked, "Oh, can I have one too?"

Before John could respond Han darted back to the bathroom. After hearing the tap run for a couple of minutes Han came back. She was bouncing a pair of streaming hot facecloths in her hands. It wasn't a complete surprise to me, because I was used to her post-coital services. But John must have been wondering what was up.

"Just sit back and enjoy the smoke," I advised.

Without dropping the facecloths Han unwrapped her towel, folded it in half and put it on the floor in front of the couch. Kneeling on it, Han continued to play with the facecloths until she was satisfied with their temperature.

First, she placed a hot cloth over my cock and let it rest there. Then she did the same thing to John, letting it sit for a moment before gently washing his cock. Once she finished Han leaned down and began sucking his soft cock and balls.

I was used to Han doing this for me, especially after AI. I was a little surprised this time though for a couple of reasons. Han had already sucked our cocks straight from her ass, so I wasn't sure why bothering with her wash routine. The wash was usually a prelude to a cock nurturing blowjob and more sex. Since I was thinking it was about time for our guest to go, I was wondering what else Han had in mind.

I waited patiently as my girlfriend sucked this guy's dick, while the cloth she brought for me cooled on mine. Finally, Han released our guest's cock, satisfied in her work returning it to full size. Keeping hold of him with one hand, she turned at least part of her attention to me. Using her other hand, she damp mopped my cock before taking it in her mouth. Maybe it was because I was already hard, but my wash and suck seemed rather pro forma. Especially by comparisons to cock care she had just lavished on him.