Han the Ho

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Ideally, I wanted our guest to leave so I could have Han back to myself. She obviously had other ideas and was either missing or ignoring hints I sent her way. Instead of our visit wrapping up, Han was starting a new round on her knees. Her mouth busy going back and forth between our cocks.

Seeing Han down between us stroking one cock while sucking the other was a sight to behold. She was so beautiful and seemed in her natural element. Her juicy lips slide up and down one cock as a dexterous hand slowly pumped the other. The only sounds in our apartment were Han's moist lips and her irregular gasps for breath.

When it was my turn, she would look up at me as she sucked and licked my cock. Enjoying the sight of her face and mouth as she worked was no small part of Han's appeal. When she really got into sucking a cock it could almost seem she'd lost interest in where it was attached. Han just loved the sensation of a cock in her mouth that much. Watching her suck our guest's cock, confirmed that her enthusiasm wasn't restricted to my cock either. In fact, just like our first time, Han seemed particularly intrigued by new cocks. The more she sucked him, the more I was reduced to a moderately attentive hand job. I was experiencing a disturbing combination of anger and exhilaration.

Considering I'd wanted to play pimp, anger didn't seem anything I had the right to express. Instead, I went with exhilaration. Han might have been fixated on sucking John's cock, but she had other fun parts I could use. Any irritation could be dealt with once we were alone.

I pulled Han's hips up onto the couch. Getting her up onto her knees I drove my cock into her pussy as she sucked on our guest. Han was so wet that her tiny pussy offered little resistance. I was at least relieved that my cock momentarily broke her sucking fixation.

Regaining herself she reached for the lube and ran a line on the underside of her index and middle fingers. Reaching underneath our guest she began working her fingers up his ass. I know I was hesitant the first time a girl did that to me, but John inundated by a night of firsts passively accepted. Her mouth on his cock surely helped.

I slowly fucked Han as I watched her suck off our guest's cock. No doubt she was hoping her probing would earn her more sperm. It took John some time to acclimate to having a pair of fingers in his ass. Once he was used to it though, it seemed more than he could handle. With his body shaking he grabbed the back of Han's head to let loose another torrent in her mouth.

Han's mouth never left our guest cock in what appeared to be a prolonged orgasm. She swallowed everything that filled her mouth and kept sucking him even as he fell asleep leaning back on the couch.

Knowing Han had just swallowed another load had me ready to cum too. My hips pumped into Han from behind filling her pussy with its first load of the night. That was my last thought as I leaned back on the couch and nodded off too.

I'm not sure how long I was asleep, but when I woke up, I was alone on the couch. The light was still on, but both Han and John had disappeared. I looked in the jar and saw the cash was still there. I wasn't alert yet and I was thinking Han might have given it back to him when he left. Just when the thought that Han might have left with him crossed my mind, I began hearing noises coming from our bedroom. I didn't have to let my imagination run wild, because the type of sounds was obvious. Our guest and my girlfriend were fucking in there. There was a rhythm penetrating the walls capped by Han's suppressed, but still audible moans.

Feeling pangs of jealousy, I took his payment and hid it in a book. I did it because I was afraid she might still reconsider and give the money back. Since she was fucking her 'John' in our bed, I wanted to make sure Han would always have whore on her resume.

After taking a moment to calm down, as quietly as possible I made my way to our bedroom. Opening the door, I interrupted, "What the fuck!"

The light from the doorway fell on them. Han was spread wide on her back with our guest between her legs fucking her. Her legs were curled up with her knees by her shoulder in her little fuck ball position. Our guest rolled off, looking nervous and apologizing, "Sorry I thought it was alright."

Han was apologetic too, but not as nervous. She always had ready-made excuses or cover stories. "I'm sorry. You were sound asleep, so we didn't want to wake you."

I'm felt pretty sure that Han was more than happy to take advantage of my post-coital snooze to enjoy a new cock unfettered. I had to remind myself that it wasn't exactly like I'd walked in on them after coming home unexpectedly. Still, this wasn't supposed to be about Han getting a free pass. This was supposed to be a shared experience.

"Yeah, well this wasn't the deal," I said. Then glaring at Han, still sitting spread-eagled on the bed, I added, "If you want to fuck her, I want another seventy-five."

Caught in mid-fuck, they were both hesitant to object and anxious to resume.

Han sat silently, so I looked over to John, "Well?"

"Alright, Umm, my pants are out there."

As he started to get up I said, "You can get it later."

When he went to resume his position I interrupted, "Let Leah get on top."

Looking at each other they both shrugged. Our guest lay on his back, while Han nimbly mounted him and guided his cock back into her pussy.

I sat back watching while stroking my cock. Before Han got carried away, I stood up beside her with my cock by her face. In her Pavlovian fashion, she welcomed it into her mouth. Wrapping her arms around my butt she anchored herself as her hips gyrated. Doing my part, I grabbed a handful of her hair to face fuck her.

Most of my three-way fantasies revolved around two girls, but one thing that I wanted to try if I ever tag-teamed a girl was double penetration. Han being my girlfriend aside, it was hard to imagine a more ideal subject. Filling a sexy body so small with two cocks couldn't be passed up.

I wasn't about to discuss my plan with them. I just pulled away from Han's mouth and moved behind her. I pushed Han down on John's chest and they began to kiss. Trying to minimize my contact with our guest was a little awkward. Though with Han's tongue in his mouth, it would be hard for him to complain.

When the head of my cock touched Han's back door it sent a shudder through her body. Realizing she was feeling the same sense of anticipation was pleasing as I pushed into her ass.

Han was always tight, but this time it was a struggle to force in my cock. She was tensing and ineffectively pushing a hand back against my thigh. Her moans that always played in a pitch-perfect harmony while being fucked now had a strain of discord. There was a struggle in her tone as she was filled inside like never before.

Han's ass felt slick inside with the residue of lube and a variety of sperm. It took a little time for her to get used to being so completely stuffed. Once she was, Han became a pliant ragdoll between John and me. The pushing was a little harder, but my cock still slid nicely inside her.

Our guest was thrusting slowly, necessitated by his position underneath. I could feel his thrusts against mine, meeting inside of Han. She may have been more passive than usual sandwiched as she was between us, but I don't know if Han ever felt wetter between her legs. Even from above I felt drenched by her flood.

My pace increased, but I was constrained by the mechanics of incorporating another body. The lack of recovery also slowed my build toward a third orgasm. Despite living a real-life porn scene, I still had a way to go before filling Han one more time.

When I finally got close, I didn't need to worry about restraint. I had to concentrate and work hard to cum. Fucking Han's ass with a violent ferocity had her body convulsing even in her near-catatonic state. I pumped her ass until my final dregs were inside her. I would have collapsed on her right then if it weren't for the guy underneath. Rolling off, I left her raw asshole agape and spent body on top of our guest.

With Han too weak to take much initiative our guest rolled her on her back to finish fucking her. Han's moans seemed almost pitiful. She sounded like a damaged kitten as he drove into her. When he came in her, they kissed before Han curled up between us.

I woke up to a blow job the next morning. Unfortunately, it wasn't being performed on me. In a queasy way, it brought me back to my early days with Han when she often woke me up like that.

Maybe because I was still half asleep, instead of reacting I quietly watched. Anytime either of them seemed to check on me I'd be careful to not let them see me peeping.

When our guest tried to pull Han up for something more, she silently shushed him as a warning to keep from waking me. It took a while, but Han sucked and stroked him until his hips showed the telltale signs of a budding orgasm. Grabbing the back of her head, he pumped a morning load into her mouth. She kept sucking well past his orgasm letting his cock shrink in her mouth.

Han crawled back up between us facing him. I could hear him whisper to her that he better get going.

They both got up as quietly as they could. As if woken by their movement I muttered, "Don't forget to leave the money."

Han made a sour face, but John said, "Sure, no problem. I'll give it to Leah."

There wasn't much conversation while he dressed, but I could hear them whispering by the door. I couldn't be sure, but I thought I heard Han say that she would give him a call. She denied it when she got back to the bed, but initially, she wouldn't even admit to her wake-up blow job either.

I was always a little suspicious that Han might have given him a call to get together. She always said I was too jealous, but it was never baseless. Han really did cheat. And not just a slip with a guy or two. By the end, it was just untenable. The final straw was when I called her at home when I was out of town. She picked up while she was getting fucked. She tried to claim she was just doing lunges. The breathless lunges sure had a sexy sound to them and I'm sure the ridiculous story was good for a laugh when I hung up on her.

When we were breaking up, she continued to deny everything. Then through happenstance, I slept with a girl who had only recently had a threesome with Han. It would have been nice if the revelation was just a case of it being a small world. Unfortunately, the truth was indicative of just how busy Han was. It might have been funny when the 'Dawg Father' caught his girlfriend getting gangbanged in the movie 'Old School', but it feels pretty shitty in real life. It was only after I confronted her with that girl that she gave up on getting back together and partially owned up.

It was partly out of bitterness and partly out of unhealthy fascination that I asked her what her record was for sucking cocks in a single day. Maybe out of mercy she was reticent to say. Not so much compassion that she didn't make an allusion to a guy that I knew she was cheating with and a friend of his. She went as far as to say the three of them found their multi-racial hookup amusing. They thought they would have made a good X-rated Colors of Benetton commercial. Benetton, being an early adopter of multi-cultural imaging in advertising.

If the humour didn't seem lost on me Han might have continued. Maybe she would have gotten to the times she went to visit John.

Maybe she would have told me about entertaining John and his roommates, though apparently just one at a time. At least she hadn't yet gangbanged them along with a few of their friends when we were together. That was their reward for helping pick up the TV she left behind when she had to move out. It was a one, maybe a two-man job to lug it down the stairs, but for one more kick, she brought a team.

Anyway, those are different stories. It took a number of years to pass, a chance meeting with Han and lots of alcohol to get her to tell them.