All Comments on 'Hanako's Punishment'

by tokyojoe27

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
jusdafaxjusdafaxalmost 12 years ago
Pretty much trash

Waste of time. No real emotion, no real involvement and no imagination at all.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
loved it!

I have no idea what the other commenter's issue was besides being a fucking moron... this has been a fantasy of mine for a long time and I really enjoyed this story! more please!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago

That was amazing! I loved it!

tokyojoe27tokyojoe27almost 12 years agoAuthor

Thanks for the comments so far~

This was my first time writing and posting a story here, and I really appreciate the feedback. Please, anyone reading this, take a sec and let me know what you think!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago

I loved this story ! It was amazing how it excited her to punish her charge and how she was so looking foreward to an even more severe session. So am i. Please more!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago

awesome story, and well-written. you should write one with a male dom next, maybe the principal..?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
WOW

This is really great! Dont you have a part 2???

tokyojoe27tokyojoe27almost 12 years agoAuthor
Sequel Coming

Hey all~

Thanks for the comments. Again, this was my first story, and I'm glad it's (moderately) popular on this website. I've been busy with work lately, but Part 2 (and many more- I've got a lot planned for these characters) is coming in the next month or so.

Again, the comments and feedback I get (both public and private) are great, and have been motivating me to write faster.

Thanks for reading!

jane marwoodjane marwoodalmost 12 years ago
5*****

...and Part Two. Most enjoyable, thank you.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous