Hand Cream

Story Info
Man agrees to get hand job so wife can get hand cream, but...
3.6k words
4.44
28.3k
44
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MVP6
MVP6
700 Followers

My wife, Riley, quit her job when the baby was born. It was important to her to be with the baby and it was important to me to make her happy. We agreed that we would tighten the belt. Cut back. You know, beans and rice for dinner. All date nights in instead of out for dinner, etc.

But it also came as no surprise to me when within a month she came to me all excited about a new moisturizer, a miracle combination hand and face cream. The only problem was that it cost sixty dollars for a jar: a tiny jar. And I was sure it was a scam.

I put my foot down. She pouted. I clearly said no. She teased me with her perfect shapely body. I detailed why we couldn't fit it in the budget. She said we could cut something else. I explained how it was a scam. She assured me it wasn't.

She pushed and pushed for days. She made extra nice, though still cheap meals. She was available to me sexually more than usual. But mostly she just wore me down.

Finally, sure we would fork out the cash then be disappointed, we made a deal. We agreed to buy it on Craigslist from some poor sap, save some cash, and since I was sure it wouldn't work there would be plenty of sellers. However, we made a bet too. If no one was selling any that would mean that it did work and we would buy some, one jar, at full price.

We sat down together at the computer. She was wearing tiny black thong underwear and a matching lacy brassiere. She said it was so I would more readily see all the places where she would not get wrinkly with the magic cream.

Cuddling up next to me she thanked me enthusiastically just for looking for the cream. However, I know when I'm being manipulated. Not that her sexy petite body and long hair didn't still hold some sway.

We typed in "hand cream" to start the search. There were some other brands to be found but we found something else too, and it was hilarious.

We enjoyed laughing at this outrageous ad someone had posted. The man was offering to give a hand job. And what was funnier was that he was willing to pay a bloke for the privilege of giving it.

We had only looked at one page of ads and so far there were none for the brand she wanted. I wasn't nervous - yet.

But my pretty and mischievous wife, always scheming, was already ahead of me. She said we should take him up on the offer: it was exactly the price of the cream she wanted.

I resisted, but she persisted. She said that I was always trying to pick girl-on-girl videos on porn nights. That maybe if girl-on-girl was hot for me that mano-en-mano would be hot for her. I didn't fall for it.

She continued by saying that it was just a hand job and not really even sex. She proposed that this guy might finger my ass while he did it, something she wouldn't do. Then petulantly she threatened to cut off hand jobs unless I agreed.

None of the arguments were convincing. I doubted she would follow through on her threat. But collectively her words were wearing me down yet again. Then she bet me that if the brand she wanted didn't show up in the next three pages we would email him.

It didn't. I relented.

Before I could back out, a couple days had passed, and upon my arrival home from work one night she informed me that our "friend" Mike would be at our house in two hours.

I was disturbed she had set it up so soon - and without my input. I was nervous that he might be a creep. And I tried to think how we could get out of it.

She rubbed her cute body up against mine turning me on. She kissed my neck, nibbled my ear, and ran her fingers over my hardening erection.

Thinking quickly, I suggested that we just go to bed and forget about it. I would even do the special thing she liked. I would find another way to get the cream. She was having none of it, telling me that I had proved to her there was no other way. She complained that it was too late to back out. And besides, Mike would be disappointed.

For the next two hours she kept me turned on. She walked around half-dressed, flashing me regularly, and man how I love her perky tits and pointy nipples! She touched me every chance she could but without providing any relief. And she brought out her tiny lipstick sized vibrator, placing it on the end table, making me wonder what she had planned.

A few minutes before he was due to arrive she put on the skimpiest thinnest shorts she owned and a clingy T-shirt with no bra.

Mike didn't fool around. After brief but amiable introductions he simply shucked his pants, patted the couch, indicating I should sit there, and knelt down on the floor in front of the couch. He actually seemed OK.

I questioned why he had removed his own pants but he said he wanted to jerk himself too. Riley agreed that it was only fair.

We both sat on the couch in front of Mike. Me slouching with my knees spread on either side of him and Riley cross legged right next to me with one arm around my shoulders.

Mike wasted no time fondling first my balls then my penis, with huge unfeminine hands. Hands so much larger than Ry's they really reached all over and all around. He was gentle and caring but also knew just how to handle a man's equipment in the best way.

My erection grew rapidly. Mike told me he loved my big cock and how hard it was. I almost blushed, never having received a compliment on my dick from a man before.

My wife murmured something about it not usually growing so fast. I looked in her eyes to see if she was judging me but saw only a playful glee there.

Mike moved on to long firm strokes. He said it was rock hard. Riley reached over to take a little squeeze and agreed with a chuckle. Was she making fun of my excitement or relishing in it?

Mike kept going with one hand on my cock, causing it to jump each time he pulled his hand over the inflamed head. With his other hand he leisurely stroked his own dick. I leaned forward to take a little peek. Now, I'm a respectable seven and a half inches but it was clear he had me beat.

I didn't want to appear gay so I leaned back again into the comforting touch of my lovers arm still behind my shoulders. She caressed me softly then leaned over herself. First she checked out his package, commenting giddily that it was nice. She shifted the other way and snatched up her vibrator from the table.

Still sitting Indian style she idly stroked the nape of my neck with her left hand but very purposefully clicked on the tiny vibe and touched it to her clit through the thin shorts. I knew she owned the vibrator for a while now but had actually never seen her use it before. She normally preferred to grind on my cock.

A few moments later she floored me when she asked Mike if he minded if she took off her shorts, him being gay and all. Then it was her turn to be taken back when he told her he was straight and married too, just like us. He said he didn't mind if she took off her pants. He would enjoy the show but would respect our boundaries.

I watched her face waiting to see what she would do. She furrowed her brow a little as if considering it deeply. Nothing happened for a long minute then shyly she peeled off her shorts while trying to keep her legs together. When she was done she reclined next to me with her legs stretched straight out and crossed at the ankles, her dark and very hairy bush hid all the naughty bits and was the only thing visible to Mike.

She resumed stroking my neck and tucked her slender hand between her thighs with the treasured vibrator. Mike kept stroking my cock and his. He liked to watch for drops of precum then rub it in with his thumb.

Our guest picked up the pace a bit, jerking me in time to his own measured pulls. Riley was further along and more energetically rubbing the vibe on her clit while digging her nails unconsciously into my neck.

Mike slowed his jerking momentarily but never took his eyes off my cock. He paused hesitantly and said that as fun as it was to stroke me it wasn't gonna quite get him off. What he said next blew me away, so to speak, he suggested that for another hundred and twenty dollars a blowjob should do do the trick.

Riley and I both stared at each other stunned. Her mouth hung open. I'm sure I looked equally astonished. She had been so close to her first orgasm, and I'm sure it affected her judgement. As she expounded on his offer my world narrowed down to just her lips till that's all I saw. A series of rationalizations escaped her, oh so, sensual pink lips. With her words she downplayed the significance of the situation. She said if I wanted it I should, she said it was just a blowjob, she said with the extra cash she could get a subscription for the cream.

In stark contrast to her words, mostly what I saw was the look of lust on her face. She was still speaking, while resuming her clitoral stimulation, and just as she was saying "just a blowjob", she went over the edge and came hard. Harder than I had ever seen her cum before. I guessed that the vibrator gave her hard climaxes.

I had permission! It was just a blowjob. I caved. But not wanting to appear too eager I asked Mike again if it were for an additional one hundred and twenty, which he confirmed. Noticing my reluctance he added that if we made the deal there was no going back. Not only would we have made a bargain but he wasn't even sure if he could control himself. Man! This guy sure loved my dick. I mulled her words in my mind: it was after all, just a blowjob.

I agreed to it.

Mike pulled out his wallet, counted out a hundred eighty bucks and slammed it down on the coffee table as if by brute force the deal would be irrevocable.

By this time my dick had gone half soft. Mike asked me if my first time made me nervous. I was embarrassed and confused so I let it slide. Riley answered for me saying surely that must be it. At least one of us was thinking with a clear head. She grabbed and shook my dick as if demonstrating my nervousness by its flaccidity.

Mike said we should revive me before starting. His pulling on my dick gave me some increased tumescence, but not enough. Mike was full of surprises that night and the next moment was no different - he fiddled around by his cock and when his hands returned he was holding a latex cock ring. He worked the ring, his personal and still warm ring, onto my penis. This seemed quite a bit too personal to me but he acted like it was no big deal and so did Ry. Not only did she not mind, but after it was in place, she tugged on my constricted balls with a huge grin on her face.

The ring worked beautifully giving me a harder club than I've ever had. Mike stroked me a few more times, also with a shit-eating grin. I saw him rise up and lick my throbbing cock from base to tip. He asked me what I thought of a man's tongue on a man's tool. When I didn't answer Riley asked too.

I turned my gaze from my needy cock to her entranced face, telling her it was quite stimulating for my first (gay blowjob). Directing my face to hers she gave me a passionate kiss telling me how thrilled she was to be a part of it. She kept frigging her clit heading toward a second orgasm.

To my great alarm Mike continued rising up then climbed up on the couch straddling my thighs. This placed the enormous cock right in my face. So close I could smell it's musk. What was he thinking? What would my dear sweet wife think?

I felt her turn, pressing her boob into my arm. She came close kissing me on the cheek. She was so close to his cock too, could she smell it as well? She told me how proud of me she was and how happy for me she was. I still had not realized what both of them already assumed was to be.

Time slowed. The big cock grew larger and larger in my view as it approached my face. Then it tapped my lips. A cock had actually touched my lips! Where was my partner, my mate, to rescue me? I felt her body next to mine, it shook with the rapid motion of her hand in her crotch. Her breath came hot panting on my cheek. This was the moment I knew what they intended.

Mike reached out to touch my chin. The dangerous cock was still bouncing there an inch away. Any resolve I could have mustered up melted. I looked at Mike's face remembering that he had said there's no going back. I pleaded with my eyes but Mike was only looking at his cock so close to my innocent mouth. Both his hands rested lightly on the sides of my head. This made three, three hands longing to control my head.

I felt the nails from her fingertips still holding my neck, earlier they lightly stroked me lovingly, sometimes clenching tightly during her orgasms. Right now they were just resting on the back of my neck.

Conflicted, I recoiled from the heat of his monster, but also, knowing what she wanted, my mouth dropped open, like a swinging door inviting a vampire across the threshold. I pushed back against her fingers and she pushed me forward toward my fate. Off in the distance I heard her whispering words of encouragement.

I kept my mouth open wide, even stuck out my tongue. Simultaneously I struggled against their urgings. His hands ceased to rest so lightly, instead grabbing me firmly. Likewise she stopped pushing me gently, gripping my neck in a vice, she pushed harder than I thought such a little lady could.

That part of his cock just under the head slapped down on my tongue releasing the drop which had previously hung on its tip. I couldn't taste or feel it but I knew it was there.

Pulling and pushing me they proceeded to guide my mouth onto its purple head. I heard a voice, or voices, telling me to suck it. I heard my randy wife having her third orgasm. I heard Mike saying something nasty and crude but I was too dazed to comprehend. I sucked! I sucked the big head thinking it was the size of a billiard ball. Maybe it wasn't, but it was big enough that I could barely close my mouth around it.

I looked down the length of his pole hoping for hope's sake that he didn't intend to put too much into me. Would he force it into my throat? Can a throat rip? Surely, he knew what I was thinking. He told me that even the best cocksuckers only sucked on the head.

"Cocksucker!" That word hung heavy in the air. I was now one. Would she still love me? How could she reject me? This whole cocksucking fiasco came about because of events she had put into play. It wasn't my fault. No one could blame me for becoming a cocksucker.

Except, that I was the one doing it. I had opened my cocksucking mouth willingly and I was sitting on the couch naked, my bound cock leaking wet precum on my stomach. My cock betrayed me, proving that on some level... I hoped she wouldn't notice.

"Cocksucker." I heard the word again. This time my darling was telling me what a wonderful cocksucker I was. Did she mean I was good at it or did she mean I was wonderful for doing it. I listened intently for more clues. She kept chattering non-stop. Telling me how hot it was. How I was giving her the best orgasms. How she wanted to see my cocksucking lips go down. Was this enough? Did she still respect me or was she just lost in the dirtiness of it?

Next she was thanking me. She thanked me for having Mike over. She thanked me for sucking his cock. She even thanked me for doing it so she could have hand cream. Now, there was no way I was doing this so she could have the blasted cream.

I was doing it for her. I was doing it because I couldn't resist her when she was slutty and horny. If she ever fully realized how pussy whipped I could be she would always ask for what she wanted during her orgasms and I would be a dead man. Luckily, she had not quite made the connection - not quite.

I went down on his cock as far as I could. Which was only about two inches past the head. Even so, it scraped on my teeth and filled me up. No more could go in.

I bobbed and sucked. It was hard to fit it in. Mike helped. I was grateful for his help. I couldn't have done it without his help. I couldnt believe I was having grateful thoughts towards the man who was fucking my mouth.

I focused on the great knob slurping loudly and lewdly. I lost myself wanting to reward this man and his magnificent cock. I lived only to give in to my wife's kinky desire. Adding moans too I sucked harder. I massaged his balls with my left hand and reached for Riley's pussy with my right. I heard Mike's voice but half ignored it.

When I touched her gash she writhed in passion, threw her head back, and screamed out in a final shuddering orgasm.

You may remember that at the same moment I first reached for her pussy I had heard Mike distantly. Now I focused my attention on his words. He had been telling her what amazing nips she had. I pried my eyes away from the big cock abusing my mouth to see what was happening. I saw Riley's hand holding his to her breast and him pinching her nipple pretty hard. I knew it was our combined touches that sent her over.

Still twisting on her nipple Mike pulled me, with his other hand, down onto his cock, jamming it in as far as he could. He let loose with a torrent of cum that overwhelmed my senses and my ability to keep up with the swallowing.

When Mike let go of Ry and I we each caught our breath and looked at each other, taking an appraisal of our condition. Riley was disheveled and flushed and perspiring from all the hard work of multiple orgasms. She had never looked so hot. I loved her all messed up from sex.

My cock hurt. It was throbbing and swollen beyond its normal size in the confines of the cock ring. I was only seconds past having swallowed a man's slimy cum and only seconds from blowing my own load. I stood up quickly, jerking my cock wildly, I aimed at the gap between her lips. She closed her eyes and smiled, thrusting her face forward to receive large splatters of my gooey dripping semen.

Knees weak I fell back on the couch exhausted. Mike was already pulling on his pants. Ry laughed and said something about being blinded as she stumbled off to the bathroom to wash up.

That night in bed, refreshed and reflecting on the experience I mentioned how I never knew she would be so turned on by such a thing. She admitted she had only been curious but also hadn't known it would push her buttons so much.

Afraid for her answer, I asked her if she wanted to do something like that again and if we had turned a corner. With a wink she said we might have to wait to find out.

Then joking, added that we would also need to see which face cream worked better. I raised one eyebrow questioning her, in answer she touched a wrinkle on my face tracing it with her nail.

(I hope you liked my story. I try hard but sometimes there are holes. If you want to comment on any of my stories maybe it will help me be a better writer. Please read others, comment, and if you like them vote)

MVP6
MVP6
700 Followers