Hand Expression

Story Info
Son interrupts mom giving breast expression lesson.
1.9k words
0000
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I guess my mom thought I wasn't home or just didn't see me. The way our basement is set up, there's a corner home office where my mom runs her home business but it's hidden unless you walk back there. My name is Carter and I'm 19 and in college. The school was closed for some issue with the plumbing and half the bathrooms were closed. Anyway, I was using the office to catch up on some much-needed homework as I had been partying too much and studying too less.

My parents are divorced and so it's just been myself and mom. Mom's name is Sarah, and she has blue eyes, sandy blonde hair which she usually wears in a ponytail. She has an average body for a woman in her 40's. She's super cool and is actually fun to be around. That's one of the reasons I chose to stay in state and go to the local college. Well, that and my grades weren't all that great.

Anyway, mom is a midwife and does other medical stuff. I didn't even know that was a thing anymore, but it is, and mom does really well at it. The other woman was named Sandy, and they were talking medical stuff. I sort of tuned out until I heard mom tell Sandy to take her breast out. Now I was curious,

I got up quietly and peeked around the corner. There on the couch sat Sarah, my mom and the woman named Sandy. Sandy had brown eyes and dark brown hair tied at the back. She was very pale. Her medium boob was out. Her areola was small, but her nipple was fat. A small brown mole was at the top of her breast. She, Sandy was pushing on her breast as mom explained she needed to warm it up.

I watched transfixed. My cock growing harder by the second.

Mom then reached out and demonstrated how to push the milk down to the nipple which she described as the door. Then I watched as mom gripped Sandy's breast, her hand in a C formation and moved down to the nipple, where milk dribbled out. Mom caught it with a plastic spoon she had ready. She moved her hand and explained she was getting milk from the whole breast. Then, she got a plastic container and squeezed some milk into that.

Then Sandy squeezed her breastmilk into the container.

"I kind of want to taste it," Sand said. Mom handed her the container and Sandy drank her own breastmilk.

"Would you like to taste another woman's breastmilk?" Mom asked Sandy.

"Who? There's no one else here," Sandy said, looking around.

"Mine," Mom said.

"Isn't your son like 18?" Sandy asked.

"He's 19 actually. But some women have what's called galactorrhea, meaning they can produce milk while not being pregnant. I happen to be one of them. It really helps in my business."

Then Mom just took off her shirt and bra. Her medium boobs spilled out. Sandy, having only had the one breast out also took off her shirt and bra.

Suddenly there were two women sitting in my basement topless and one of them was my mother. Mom's boobs were a little big saggy but also a bit bigger than Sandy's. So were her areolas and nipples. After getting Mom's breast warmed up, Sandy took mom's nipple in her mouth and started sucking. They took turns back and forth for a while. Each one sucking on the other's breast, while playing with the nipple with their tongue and pinching the other nipple, causing milk to go flying.

I must have made a noise of some kind, because they both stopped and looked toward the corner of the room.

"Carter?" Mom asked.

"Your son's home?" Sandy asked, trying to cover up.

Mom, either not embarrassed or not caring, marched over and grabbed me by the ear and pulled me into the other part of the room.

"What are you doing?" Mom demanded! Her arms were crossed, but under her boobs so I could still see them. Her nipples were still hard.

"Classes were canceled. Some plumbing issue. I didn't know you were doing anything today," I tried to explain.

"Okay, but that doesn't explain why you didn't make your presence known," Mom said, cocking one eyebrow up.

"I just figured you'd finish up and leave. But then you guys started really getting into it and well, I just couldn't help but watch."

"Your son's a pervert," Sandy said. Grabbing for her top.

"Well, what do you think I should do?" Mom asked.

"Ground him or something. I don't know."

"I've done that before. Obviously, that hasn't worked too well."

"He's your son. I really don't care what you do. I'm out of here.," Sandy said, reaching for her top again.

Mom then whispered into Sandy's ear and both women laughed. This could not be good.

"Lean over the arm of the couch," Mom said.

"What?" I asked.

"Lean over the arm of the couch," Mom said pushing me over the arm of the couch.

There I was, bent over the couch with my arms on the cushions and my butt sticking out.

"I should have done this a long time ago," Mom said. Then I felt her whack my butt.

"Ow! What the hell?" I asked, turning around.

Mom pushed me back down and told me to stay there. After five more smacks, Sandy spanked me. I thought that was it, but again I was pushed back down.

"That was just the warm-up," Mom explained. "Here comes the real spanking."

Then Mom and Sandy pulled my shorts off. I wasn't wearing anything underneath, then my shirt was pulled off.

"I have to admit, Sarah, your son does have a cute butt.," Sandy said and grabbed my ass cheek.

"Yes, Carter you do have a nice gluteus maximus," Mom said, showing off her medical knowledge. "Your ass isn't red yet," Mom said, running her nails up and down my butt. "We'll have to change that, won't we Sandy?"

Then Mom and Sandy proceeded to spank me red. First one, then the other. Sometimes together. In between the spanks, they'd rub, grab, tickle and scratch my now aching, red ass.

"Stand up and turn around," Mom said.

"Uh...." I said. My cock was rock hard.

"I said stand up and turn around!" Mom said, pulling me up and turning me around.

Sandy, once again bent down to grab her shirt and bra from the floor, and when mom spun me around, my hard cock smacked her in the face.

She gasped in surprise and the head of my cock slipped into her mouth. She used her tongue and hands to push my cock out of her mouth.

"What the fuck!" she said.

"Oh my God, Sandy that was my fault. I pulled him away. I didn't see you down there."

"He pushed his cock into my mouth," Sandy said.

"Carter?" Mom asked.

"No. You pulled me away from the couch and her face was right there," I lied. I totally pushed my cock in her mouth. When it opened a little bit, I thrust forward. Who wouldn't?

"Naughty pervert," Mom said, smacking my cock.

"Naught pervert!" Sandy echoed, also smacking my cock.

Now, both Mom and Sandy were spanking my cock.

"I can't believe how hard it is," Mom said, squeezing my cock.

"I can't believe how big it is," Sandy said, stroking it up and down.

"Bigger than your husband?" Mom asked.

"Way bigger," Sandy said.

"Do you think you can fit it all in your mouth?" Mom asked.

"Let's see," Sandy replied.

What the fuck just happened? First, they were angry, now they're stroking and sucking my cock. Shut up, my inner voice said, and enjoy it.

Sure enough, Sandy took my cock down her throat. Her head bobbed back and forth over my cock. She reached out and grabbed my ass, pulling me into her mouth.

I got the idea and started fucking her mouth as she stayed still. I almost lost it when she looked into my eyes with those beautiful brown eyes of hers.

She pulled my cock out of her mouth and said, "Your turn," to my mother.

Mom took my cock as deep as she could but couldn't quite deep throat me like Sandy could.

Sandy knelt down next to Mom and sucked on my balls while mom blew me.

I moaned and both women laughed.

Mom joined Sandy and both women sucked my big, shaved balls while they both stroked my cock.

"I wanna try something," Mom said. Mom then squirted her breastmilk on my cock and shoved it in Sandy's open mouth. This was too much, and I exploded inside Sandy's mouth. She swallowed it all.

Sandy then sat on the couch, and I lay on her lap like a baby as she "practiced" breast feeding me. Her milk tasted warm and sweet. I sucked on her boob, flicked her nipple with my tongue and licked the milk that dripped out.

Mom stuck my hard cock in her mouth and gave me the best blowjob ever. She sucked it like a vacuum. She swirled her tongue around the head. When Sandy started tickling my balls with her long nails, I lost it and shot off in mom's mouth. She too swallowed it all.

Both women seemed to be horny because I was thrown to the floor, then watched as they took off the rest of their clothes. Sandy slid my cock in her tight, shaved pussy, while Mom sat on my face. Honestly, I didn't which was better, my cock sliding in and out of a tight, wet pussy and hearing Sandy moan or Mom grinding her pussy on my face while screaming at me to fucking lick her harder as my tongue stimulated her clit. Finally, Sandy gripped my cock in her pussy and had a huge orgasm as she moaned loudly. Then Mom came, squeezing my head like a vice.

Before I could recover or even catch my breath, they switched. I licked Sandy's shaved pussy. Her lips were loose and wet. Mom's pussy was just as tight as Sandy's. As before, Sandy moaned, and Mom cursed and yelled. I decided to try something. I reached around both Sandy and Mom and slid my finger in their asshole. They both jumped, but after I finger fucked their ass a couple times, this set them off. Sandy came first, shuddering on my face. Then mom squeezed her pussy on my hard cock, which set of my own orgasm, and I filled my mother up with my seed.

They both made me suck the fingers I had put in their assholes. Then, they made me lick their assholes while I fingered them to another orgasm.

They both game me a rim job while the other one sucked my cock until it was hard again. I almost came again when I felt both Sady and my mom's tongues lick and penetrate my asshole.

They got on either side of me and put my cock between their boobs. They squirted their breastmilk on each other's boobs. Then I shoved my cock between their boobs, as they rubbed their nipples together as breastmilk flowed and dripped onto the floor. It didn't take me long to shoot my final load on both of their breasts. They licked my cum and their milk off each other's breasts and then sucked my cum and milk laced cock.

Mom told me to go shower for dinner. We were going out. I left in a daze. As I was leaving, I heard Sandy ask my mom if I was available to help with some yardwork as her husband traveled a lot. I think my relationship with both women just changed. For the better.